Share Your Stories

9,325 replies to this topic
Norman_Greige
  • Norman_Greige

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

I got into a fight with a duo after they pursued and did an expert job of foiling everything they thought they were clever in trying. It got so I was running straight at them and anticipating rocket fire, dodging and riddling. I eventually ran them off but, naturally, I became the target of the police and my wanted level was at its customary 3 stars. 

I ran into a previously unexplored apartment complex and in an effort to find a way to sneak out somehow found myself in the covered corner of a small-ish courtyard with only one way in for cops, and no angle to be shot at from above. I had longed wanted a standoff that would result in 5 stars and a stretch of rejuvenating health that would allow me to stay alive and killing all comers as long as my ammo held out, essentially "beating" the po-po. As it happens, I got one. I emptied innumerable clips of ordinance and used stickies to buy extra time. The courtyard was a bloody hell as my dinner grew colder and my ammo decreased. Still, everything was on my terms.

It helped that I carry far more weaponry than I need, and always keep all ammo topped off. But as I got to the point that I felt I'd done what I set out to do, I used the only remaining stickie to take myself out. 

At that point dinner was served, and I felt that sick and disturbing level of satisfaction that only GTA can, on occasion, provide. 

Khaisz
  • Khaisz

Flight of Valkyria (°¬°)7

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 5 days ago

3 days ago I came back to GTA and while it was a fun return, I ran into 1 modder and 1 guy who was doing the DanceDanceSuicide way of fighting, which seems to be the standard today (He kept claiming it was to remove cops though, but he did kill himself twice I think without firing the gun at all because bad spawn place and once after Techno got first hit on him but the hit didn't kill), I made a small post about it.

Spoiler

as I mentioned I also had video on it, You may choose to ignore me being an ass or not, it's up to you.

I also mentioned he said he had a YT, I found it and there was 0 clips on it.

Maddened_Ghost
  • Maddened_Ghost

Insert some pretentious crap about myself here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Maddened_Ghost, 5 days ago.

I was in a shootout against some tryhards few hours ago and suck ass sent me a message saying 'Lzzz' after I backed off since he was abusing passive and explosive rounds, sent him "uiuiuiuiuiuiui" like some people here suggested in another thread, he was like "why you mad?" .. I'm pretty sure "Uiuiuiuiuiui" confused the crap out of him lol.

PS: reading these stories over here got me wondering on how many times I could've been in one of y'all's sessions, too many similarities lol.

• Khaisz, Goingcrowd9 and TankGirl like this

Khaisz
  • Khaisz

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Khaisz, 5 days ago.

I was in a shootout against some tryhards few hours ago and suck ass sent me a message saying 'Lzzz' after I backed off since he was abusing passive and explosive rounds, sent him "uiuiuiuiuiuiui" like some people here suggested in another thread, he was like "why you mad?" .. I'm pretty sure "Uiuiuiuiuiui" confused the crap out of him lol.

PS: reading these stories over here got me wondering on how many times I could've been in one of y'all's sessions, too many similarities lol.

ui ui ui

is the best respons to anything.

• Maddened_Ghost and Goingcrowd9 like this

Maddened_Ghost
  • Maddened_Ghost

Insert some pretentious crap about myself here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

ui ui ui

is the best respons to anything.

ui ui ui nation haha

it is the best response to anything indeed lol

PaeganLoveSong
  • PaeganLoveSong

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

The GTAF crew should be renamed the Uiuiui Nation.

Goingcrowd9
  • Goingcrowd9

181!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Goingcrowd9, 4 days ago.

Q: can an suv insurgent stop a train ?
A: NO

>start supply mission for bunker
I parked my besra to my bunker before I enteres, so I take it and fly to elysian island and land.
I now notice the convoy is below me, so I 'drive' to it and get behind it, still in my besra.

Then they go right, I see an opportunity and take a shortcut in an attempt to cut them off.

I stop at the only intetsection they HAVE to pass (I didn't notice it was a train track YET).
They stop, I start shooting, wich causes the suv insurgent to panic and drive off. I kill another enemy when I hear a sound
.. it's a horn... it's sounds like...
KA-WOOSH ! WASTED !
-like a train !
Oh wait... *gets a call from agent 14*
"Supplies have been destroyed" :/

Commander S
  • Commander S

Work hard, mustard big

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Commander S, 4 days ago.

...so this just happened:

AAL7xhL.png

:blink:

There's a fairly logical explanation, in fact - bit like how if you try to join a Heist from the Quick Job menu, but the session's full, you'll wind up back in whatever session you were in, often in the apartment of whoever was host. Except then the game will kick you out, telling you 'you no longer have access to that apartment' - and your character will exit the building.

...so what happens when that happens with a Mobile Operation? Particularly when you personally don't own an MOC, and there isn't one in the session you were originally in.

Turns out, you'll be stuck in the MOC interior that's located under the docks, and you can't get out - and because the Mobile Op host's MOC isn't in the session, the game won't load whatever custom interior they have. Instead, it's just an empty black void, but with walls (you can drive around and leave scratches on the 'inside' of where the trailer ...isn't), and weird ambient lighting on object trapped within.

So yeah - if you want to take pics from within the Phantom Zone, just get someone to invite you to a Mobile Operation, have them start as you try to accept the op, and then hopefully you'll get backed out into 'Invisible Blank MOC-ville'...  :alien:

• Forza Harrd and Goingcrowd9 like this

challenger001
  • challenger001

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

First time poster on this thread, sorry if it's not the right place for a story like this. 

So decided to sell the product from my documents business - started in a fairly quiet session. I had one friend with me, and there were two other CEOs doing their own thing. Mission is three trash trucks - we gotta move fast. Our crew mostly does racing through so driving well isn't an issue. Make it back in time halfway, but by this time the session's filling up. We had seven by the time we hit LS first time, it's getting close to sixteen now. Things are going well as I get drop number 14, at the Chinese place opposite the Del Perro Marina.

Then everything goes wrong. Rocket slams into the side of me - its' an Oppressor. The truck is stopped and won't move - I can't tell whether it was a dodgy bit of scenery, or if the rocket had done enough damage. My friend's on the way, so best thing is not to give a target. I get out of the trash truck, rip him off his bike with the AP rounds on the Combat MG (Kind of a waste on players as it turns out, but works beautifully on those idiotically tough NPCs). 

Since my controller is a bit dicky at times, I get my friend to get in the trash truck and try and move it himself while I deal with this prick - he's only level 34. He manages to headshot me though, and kills my friend in the trash truck. Then he gets on his oppressor and blows it up. 

Now this isn't unusual - I'd got 14/15 deliveries and still got $120k for it. At the end of the day that's what you expect and things had gone a lot better than they could have. What got me was the next bit. He went passive (still on his oppressor) and drove around near us, before sending a text message. 

"I was trying to help."

Seriously? Helping by firing rockets from your griefer-cycle? And what the f*ck did he expect us to do when he shot first and started approaching our missions? So I give a very cynical 'really?' text back, and hop back in the buzzard for my friend to take us back to the business so I can shut it down for now. Wouldn't you know it, he goes back off passive mode and blows up the helicopter. Another text. 

'You should have let me in. -_-' (Smiley included)

He goes passive again and drives right next to me. I send another text 'I just want to play this game with my friend'. 

'-_-'

Order my Nightshark, start driving back. He tries to get in - I tend to leave my vehicles on 'everyone' access just because it makes it less of a pain in missions. So I change it to crew + friends so he's left behind. But he keeps going, in passive, shadowing us in his Oppressor. I let my friend drive some of the way since he's not given a Nightshark a spin yet, and in the passenger's seat I give one final message:

'Can you leave us alone please?'

Nope. He's like us like sh*t on a shoe. Follows us all the way up to my document business as I shut it down, waiting outside, still Passive. Then I headed to my bunker while my friend logged off to mod a car again. I spent about ten minutes in there and he was outside all the time, and added me as a friend on PSN. Suffice to say he got blocked before I logged off for the night. 

---

Now I don't mind the occasional bit of friendship online, but mostly that's come about via the occasional toot of the horn when passing at LS Customs, appreciation for each others' cars. Or letting them have a go in one of the new vehicles for a while, especially if they're at low levels. But this guy wasn't like that. First, he had an Oppressor with missiles - so he clearly had a bunker, and MOC, and enough money to speed research to get the missiles. He also turned up with an X80 Proto which solidifies it further as the car of choice for absolute twats. Like, is he trying to impress us with how much money he has? 

Secondly, if you attack someone's money delivery... fine. At the end of the day you can't stop that Rockstar literally encourages you to do it. It's a risk you take in public sessions. But for god's sake at least be honest with it. Don't pretend you want to be my friend after you affected my chance at getting money, and do the whole 'passive dance' nearby. And then pretend it's my fault you're blowing me up. 

Sorry again if this is the wrong place for a rant like this, I needed to let it out somewhere. People who are too clingy and 'friendly' are as bad as people who are trying to aggravate you and this was a mix of both of them. Easily the worst player I've ever met online.

• Goingcrowd9 likes this

Goingcrowd9
  • Goingcrowd9

181!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 days ago

-snip-
Secondly, if you attack someone's money delivery... fine. At the end of the day you can't stop that Rockstar literally encourages you to do it. It's a risk you take in public sessions.
-snip-

The only thing I disagree with...
yes, C* encourages you to blow up people's cargo (wich probally took them a sh#t load of time and or money to produce) and that's utterly stupid in the first place...
But it's still a [email protected] to destroy it- and let's be honest, they don't even need to put effort in it to destroy in and get like what ? 2k ?
It bothers me even more if they said they 'had to' do if because of C* (if C* told you to jump of a bridge in real life, would you do it as well !?).

I think your post clearly shows how much C* / take2much f&cked up this game....
Wich is a shame, because there are still good parts of the game.

Also, f#ck them opressors... everytime they try to kill me, I just start HH and get out my buzzard. Usually I get them... and I ain't paying no nothing for it !
  • Forza Harrd likes this

TankGirl
  • TankGirl

Follow me get a proxy for free

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Me and my friend got into a monster truck fight in the middle of the city. It was actually hillarious and people driving by didnt know what to think. We even had other players join in with their cars. Bonus: not one azzhat blew us up.

• ash-274, Goingcrowd9 and Happy Hunter like this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

the 1st video shows a wtf moment when i land my hydra.

http://xboxclips.com...4f-d418aa7f773e

the 2nd one involves a griefer which me and my friend who was in the same session, the griefer keeps trying to get into my fully upgraded duke of death even i set the vehicle access to friends only. :lol: .

http://xboxclips.com...a3-683b6eaf9f99

• Goingcrowd9 likes this

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago Edited by ash-274, 3 days ago.

Was doing a gunrunning delivery, solo, and was given the 30-minute Insurgent Pickup mission *groan*.

At the 4th stop (the large WalMart-looking building near the Vagos/Ballas/Grove Street gang territories) I dropped the guns and climbed into the turret but not only was I fighting off Merryweather but the whole Vagos crew that ran over from their nearby apartment complex.  So I finish them off but one Merryweather vehicle spawned over by the train crossing on the other side of Balla's cul-de-sac.

I get back in my my health is low and I'm out of snacks and the Merryweather vehicle is another Insurgent Pickup.  I can't get out and use the turret without risk of dying and the Mini SMG is weak against a target like that, but as I approach the Merryweather vehicle stops  on the tracks to shoot at me just as a train approached.  Got it on video, too, but I haven't had a chance to edit it down yet.  Made $420,000 from $75k of supplies and letting it idle on the security monitors while I did other stuff.

• Goingcrowd9 likes this

Goingcrowd9
  • Goingcrowd9

181!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 3 days ago

@Ash-724

At least the train helped you... I wish I could say the same :/

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago Edited by AUScowboy, 3 days ago.

What is a nice person shed? I got told back to mine today... :/

Edit: lol snowflake filter changed c u c k into nice person. Oh mods, you scare me sometimes...
  • Goingcrowd9 likes this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Work Writer's Discussion 2016 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]
    Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 3 days ago

Real life is still stranger than GTA ...

Deadly Ending To Chase After Man Climbs Port Of LA Crane, Gets Naked

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago Edited by hugh750, 3 days ago.

this one's kinda funny i was driving my fully upgraded duke of death to lsia to source a z type when the game suddenly spawned a mammatus in front of me causing me to plow into it.

http://xboxclips.com...fe-d6aa5c88ef3b

and yesterday i got a random complement from a npc that i never heard before about my duke of death. :lol:

http://xboxclips.com...94-cf6405f61a8b

• Goingcrowd9 likes this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

lol

People really aren't kidding about the heat vision scope being OP af. I hope C* don't nerf this, it's a perfect tool for those tryhard shufflers/suiciders

A try hard on their rocket bike was following me, I went up to the top of my office at Maze Bank.

He was down below, waiting for me to come out. I sniped him and then activated the scope and sniped him for a good 5-10 minutes before he finally had enough time to quit CEO and go passive like a bitch.

I was almost out of ammo too....

He was literally scared of me after that moment, I chased him all the way up north until he hid inside his bunker and stayed there. Possibly afking inside I guess?

• HARBUJAHN, Mrs. Buzz and Goingcrowd9 like this

TankGirl
  • TankGirl

Follow me get a proxy for free

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by TankGirl, 2 days ago.

I had a hillariously fun time doing some PvP today. There was this guy flying around in a jet killing people on ground(tried to kill me too) so I decided to hop on my opressor and have at it. He took the easy way out and we both ended up in the desert area. I start killing him, he is a marksman dancer/RPG spammer. I get one up on him only using my combat MG and of course his freind comes flying in a jet and kills me. 

I got myself a party invite so I asked them while in the party why they had to get a jet for backup in an auto aim lobby he should be able to just fight me just fine himself given his level and KDR. He says that its what family does. Well I tell him Im not fighting him on ground and his brother, uncle, daddy, lover whoever the F it is in a jet at the same time so I am done fighting him. So they say to me that they arnt going to stop killing me. That caught my attention. 

He gets a chopper while his family member is still flying around in his jet. I am passive at this point and of course they message me "passive puss"(what all the angry tryhards say when you wont give them easy kills). The one is following me with his buzzard shooting missiles. I go off the radar and give him the ole sliparoo, go out of passive take out a homing missile and blow his chopper up. His friend crashes his jet and comes at me in an insurgent pick up so I shoot him out. I get a message telling me I am trash.

I invite them to the party and I say "I thought you were supposed to be killing me? What happened?" The guy just laughs, he still cant get over fact I am a female by the way, some men get embarrassed when a female is handing their a$$ to them for whatever reason. So then after I get my two final  kills I bid farewell with partying gifts of a mugger and mercs and I go on my merry way. 

• Mrs. Buzz, Goingcrowd9 and Happy Hunter like this

PaeganLoveSong
  • PaeganLoveSong

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Jumped on briefly this morning and saw one guy destroy a random CEO's vehicle sale. They fight and I keep seeing "soandso committed suicide" pop up. I call Lamar and send a mugger soandso's way, costing him $10k.

Then he's trolling at LSC and I guess (correctly) that he hasn't learned his lesson. Go up to the top of Arcadius and wait for him to poke out...sniped him.

Sometimes griefing the griefer is the best part of this game.
  • Goingcrowd9 likes this

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

Free roam predator

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 days ago

Just briefly joined a session with fellow gtaf members was good while my connection lasted :) see you all soon  :^:

• Goingcrowd9 and Happy Hunter like this

Khaisz
  • Khaisz

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 2 days ago

So this isn't some big long story, just a smaller experience I guess.

Since I bought the Oppressor, One eh, Let's call it dream? Maybe it was just a more of "Can I?".

Anyway, I wondred, Would it be possible to get the Oppressor ontop of Meza Bank, Should be possible yes?

Well it was quite difficult starting from ground, no way to recharge in air and Meza is quite tall.

But Today.WrZFX7K.png

• Goingcrowd9, PaeganLoveSong and Bruce Khansey like this

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Military geek

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 days ago

Anyone know if something is wrong with R* Support? They actually die their job twice. I was surprised.

First I delivered a Bunker shipment with the FAV and got a transaction failed screen afterwards. Products went back to the bunker (with a loss of 21k, this was before the 2x bonus).
Still, I hooked up support, told them what happened and that would've gotten 188k Le something (with lobby bonus). Without any other message from my Side they Added the 188k to my bank account.

Yesterday some asshat with a menu blew everyone up while I was doing a shipment worth ~420k (giggle) in a 22 player lobby.
Went to support, told them what happened, got 500k. Again, without any further messages.

THERE'S HOPE!
  • Goingcrowd9 and J-Scott-D like this

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

Yesterday me and a friend of mine were playing with headphones as usual.

Started headhunter.

Random guy comes from outta nowhere and helps us killing the target and the cops.

In the end, acts like a retard and kills my friend.

Still taunts as I shoot him in the head from behind.

Spawns in the nearby, I reach him and he text me "Accident".

I respond "You too" and while he reads it, I shoot him in the head again and change session.

While I change session, my friend tells me that he wrote him "why your friend is such an asshole".

My friend tells me he replied this guy "You too", kills him and join my session.

• Forza Harrd and Goingcrowd9 like this

REXX
  • REXX

REXX: The cyborg from Humane Labs. | ALEXA: The Hotchick.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted A day ago

Haven't posted here in ages so here we go.

Met up with a few GTAForums Crew members today. Got recognized by a couple, got killed by another in an APC while having a lovely bycicle ride. Only once, so thats ok. Was in a good mood anyway as I had made a whopping $4,5 million in total. I'm genuinly nackared :lol:

Ranked Rexx up to 820, Alexa is not far off from 524. Plan on doing more tomorrow. Gotta take advantage of the x2 bonus! Also considering on getting an APC myself as its currently on sale.

hugh750
  • hugh750

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

today while i was delivering a sourced car to my vehicle warehouse a player in my session sent a mugger after me, i delivered the sourced car to my vehicle warehouse then the server hiccuped and i  found myself alone in the lobby so i left my vehicle warehouse and got mugged (that was one dedicated mugger) and he got $859.00 from me, when i finally got back up and i ran after him but he was too far ahead of me and he jacked a car and was gone and so as my $859.00. :lol: 

http://xboxclips.com...84-3243763164dc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users