Share Your Stories

9,004 replies to this topic
M.K.N.
  • M.K.N.

Witness me, Bloodbag!

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 14 hours ago

Apparently, the cargo delivery for Planes are still bugged with delivery drops not being displayed at all. Typical R* only fixes bugs whenever they feel like it.  :facedesk:

derek0514
  • derek0514

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 hours ago Edited by derek0514, 6 hours ago.

In very small pop lobby running Sight Seer - SB piece of cake right? Just needed about $8k close out session goal and retire for night as it was late. Slam dunk on this and done. Player launched Ghost Org to disrupt it and mess w me looking spawn kill me coming from other side of map in PB to where I was in South LS.. I took refuge in nearby crate warehouse of mine which happened be nearby. I only had time to run barely making it. He was off the rtr too so no time recon or call mech - just had get to safety. He became enraged calling me all sort and names waiting outside to ambush probably spawn kill. He was a level 200 something.

I set 4000 bounty on him and voted to kick attacking him with MW. MW could not get him and refunded my money. He set 9000 bounty on me and voted have me kicked (like I want stay there and be griefed lol). So at this point he has spent 21000 just to mess w me. Not wanting step outside on motion mine are being gunned down then spawn kills not an option. I went to another lobby setting spawn point for my yacht off Paketo Bay. Quiet there and decided sell stolen car for extra cash. This lobby had about 15-20 pop.

Later on, a phone call from Lester confirmed he had been killed. I easily survived the $9000 bounty and happily banked the money plus had sold a Stolen Baller $9000 from my beach house in PB (close to LSC) too easily making my goal as nobody anywhere near there. So my player had a drink to savor the experience in his PB beach house while I sipped a shot of Crown Royal in my game chair dead a tired before retiring for nite marveling I had even made money from him - anything can happen in San Andreas.

I have been working auto export / doing jobs getting ready for gun running. Its amazing how some of these guys spend their time simply griefing. He has something like 3.50 KDR. Spending 12000 on something like Ghost Org to be otr for what 3 min to grief somebody seems expensive way be a jerk lol.
  • godtrams likes this

LocheNoire
  • LocheNoire

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 hours ago

Started game and end up in a lobby with 2 others. White dot and a CEO. Decided to do some crates. Chance for special crate. Cool. Start it up. Hop in buzzard and off I go Get crate and notice white dot heading my way. Detour away in buzzard and notice they stop and turn around to head back to city. Check them out. Level 126. Call Lamar and send a mugger. Fly back to warehouse and get Sasquatch skin. Junior g man still heading towards me. Thought about attacking but flew off to hospital with helipad and one buzzard had spawned there. Landed my buzzard in other spot and tossed a proxie inside and another by stairs. Took other buzzard to roof and waited. Sure enough here comes that same white dot. As he gets halfway up get notification of mugger getting 10.000. Slip over to corner and see him shooting at mugger as they get in a car. Open fire on him to hear him yell over mic "Don't kill me!" Too late. He is in the graveyard on the wrong side of the dirt. For some reason mugger drove about a block away and got out of car. Hop up on ledge to watch but heavy fog kills view. He catches up to mugger and gets cash back. Wait for him and he hits proxie on stairs and yells "Stop killing me." Well I don't want to be and ass so hop in buzzard and fly off to construction site. Just as I'm about to land get notification I killed him again and that my buzzard was destroyed. He curses and I get notification he left session. So if he had a mic and no bad intentions why didn't he say why he kept chasing me?

• godtrams likes this

TankGirl
  • TankGirl

Jets are a girls bestfriend :)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted An hour ago Edited by TankGirl, An hour ago.

So as usual free roam turned into an all out  warzone with radoms trying to murder me just to murder me. Anyways me and some friends did some revenge killings and then I hop in a helicopter with one of my pals and we head back to my yatch in peacefull Paleto Bay so we can watch some TV and all the sudden about 15 minutes later I hear someone one buzzing my Yatch. I go outside the door and there is this guy on my deck blowing up my sea sharks and boats, I have no idea who this person is, my friend comes out and he starts shooting at us so we kill him. He keeps trying to shoot rockets at our boat from the shore but we snipe him and then he decided it would be best to leave. So much for Paleto Bay being a peacfull reatreat lol.

Also shout out to the forum member who joined me and my friends last night it was fun!

Samcrow
  • Samcrow

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted An hour ago

So as usual free roam turned into an all out  warzone with radoms trying to murder me just to murder me. Anyways me and some friends did some revenge killings and then I hop in a helicopter with one of my pals and we head back to my yatch in peacefull Paleto Bay so we can watch some TV and all the sudden about 15 minutes later I hear someone one buzzing my Yatch. I go outside the door and there is this guy on my deck blowing up my sea sharks and boats, I have no idea who this person is, my friend comes out and he starts shooting at us so we kill him. He keeps trying to shoot rockets at our boat from the shore but we snipe him and then he decided it would be best to leave. So much for Paleto Bay being a peacfull reatreat lol.

Also shout out to the forum member who joined me and my friends last night it was fun!

i am sad to say that this has happened to me before.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users