Share Your Stories

9,511 replies to this topic
TankGirl
  • TankGirl

Follow me get a proxy for free

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2017 - 12:08 PM

last night i came across a felon gt that was missing it's driver side car door and it had no driver, so i took it to sell at the central lsc and the game put a $9k bounty on me? :lol:  :lol:

I love when I kill the driver, take the car and then their ghost sends me a threatening text and sets a bounty on me.

I notice if I steal a car from a female driver I usually don't get a bounty.
  • Happy Hunter likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2017 - 01:01 PM Edited by hugh750, 12 May 2017 - 01:02 PM.

i did get the usual text message from the game saying i was a deadman! :lol: ^^^

Bonnie_MacFarlane
  • Bonnie_MacFarlane

Gamer Girl

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 May 2017 - 10:37 AM Edited by Bonnie_MacFarlane, 13 May 2017 - 10:50 AM.

A couple of days ago me and my son were doing heists setup missions with random players via the job invites. We were doing it together, taking turns etc. and having fun, but it didn't work out that well, because somehow players died and then the mission had to be restarted...

But then a friend from school came by and they decided to play outside. So when the mission failed (again) we choose for Freeroam and spawned in a lobby.

There were two other players in the lobby and they were near Lombank. I was spawned at the gasstation near the LSC in the west of the city, so I was thinking of selling a sandking and then log off.

But then I got the message that I was voted out of the session and I had the hit X on the ps4 controller for taking me back to storymode. Okay, not nice...

So I waited for storymode, only to see me spawning in online as Michael. I was in my appartment at Integrity Way and I could walk around with Michael and I saw my online character also walking around in my appartment, moving away from me and eventuually going for the exit...

So I followed my online character with Michael and went also outside but then my router (I've got from my ISP) shuts down and restarts and I get the alert message that I lost connection with the psn network and will be brought back to storymode...

I decided to restart the ps4 and started GTA again, went safely for a Invite Only session and everything was back to normal...

Weird
  • Ice_cold2016 and TankGirl like this

GTASA-Pilot
  • GTASA-Pilot

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2017 - 10:47 AM

Was in a solo lobby earlier today, doing some I/E and crate missions. Random guy joins the lobby, he's doing MC related stuff. He has a bounty on his head so I got to claim it, but instead he runs to his clubhouse and camps there, I wait for about 30 seconds and then decide to leave, but instead he comes out RPG's me and then runs back in there and hides.

Of course I couldn't stand for this, so I went off and did some more I/E until he came out and started doing what he was doing. For some reason he thought it was a good idea for him to start a MC resupply mission, so while he's driving up the freeway I get my buzzard, lock on and kill him and claim the bounty.

He gets mad and sends a message calling me a "d!c k sucker" and I proceed to go do my own shiz. About 20 minutes later It says he's started another biker mission and the product pops up on screen, and you can see he's trying to sell it all solo. He was half way through delivering the first package (out of 3) via a boat, and while he does that I fly over to the crates and blow up the other 2 product and send a message to him saying "hahaha nice product" to which he got even more angry, and tried hunting me down to kill me, but after I kill him a few times with my sniper he gave up and left the session.

Instead of just claiming the bounty and leaving the guy alone, you proceed to attack him without any logical reason. He probably was mad that you destroyed his supplies and not because you claimed the bounty. You even destroyed his product and made him lose a lot of money which was really unnecessary and tbh you were just a prick. Not a funny story at all.

gtaoplayer
  • gtaoplayer

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 May 2017 - 12:21 AM

Been having fun getting 2x money and importing/exporting cars. I got 10.2 million saved up now.

A lot of funny/weird/annoying stuff happening too.. but it's all good. Like the 40k I got for this setup
Spoiler

Zarpy
  • Zarpy

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 May 2017 - 05:48 PM

Was in a solo lobby earlier today, doing some I/E and crate missions. Random guy joins the lobby, he's doing MC related stuff. He has a bounty on his head so I got to claim it, but instead he runs to his clubhouse and camps there, I wait for about 30 seconds and then decide to leave, but instead he comes out RPG's me and then runs back in there and hides.

Of course I couldn't stand for this, so I went off and did some more I/E until he came out and started doing what he was doing. For some reason he thought it was a good idea for him to start a MC resupply mission, so while he's driving up the freeway I get my buzzard, lock on and kill him and claim the bounty.

He gets mad and sends a message calling me a "d!c k sucker" and I proceed to go do my own shiz. About 20 minutes later It says he's started another biker mission and the product pops up on screen, and you can see he's trying to sell it all solo. He was half way through delivering the first package (out of 3) via a boat, and while he does that I fly over to the crates and blow up the other 2 product and send a message to him saying "hahaha nice product" to which he got even more angry, and tried hunting me down to kill me, but after I kill him a few times with my sniper he gave up and left the session.

Instead of just claiming the bounty and leaving the guy alone, you proceed to attack him without any logical reason. He probably was mad that you destroyed his supplies and not because you claimed the bounty. You even destroyed his product and made him lose a lot of money which was really unnecessary and tbh you were just a prick. Not a funny story at all.

Hahahaha!

Tbf its only because of his pussy tactics, thats why I chased him. If he was a normal player that does his own sh*t its okay, but it was because it was just only us 2 in the lobby, and when he saw me coming towards him, his first reaction was just to run and hide.. He hid, then came out to surprise kill me, and then ran back in side. Im sorry but that is very scummy tactics.

So i got my revenge and destroyed 2/3 product he was midway through selling

jeremy813
  • jeremy813

British Firm for Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:27 AM

I joined the Humane Labs heist yesterday and I only helped out with the finale. The host set her percentage to 0%. I honestly thought that she was going to troll us or something at the end, but she didn't. We got it on the first try. We loaded back into freemode and I sent her a message that said "thank you" she replied "no problem" and then she left. I guess there are some really nice people that play this game.

YerM0MsaysHii
  • YerM0MsaysHii

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2017 - 04:57 AM

Last weekend when I was playing gta online I was driving a post op van boxville and I drove to the Ammu-Nation in Morningwood LS. Me being level 149 at that time, I saw a rank 5 player going into the AN store. While he was in there shopping, I drove my van to the doors and blocked them completely which made it impossible for this player to get out from the Ammu-Nation. He tried over and over and over again to walk out but he couldn't, the van was just too damn heavy to push it away. I don't know if he could use any explosives to explode the van away since he was only level 5, but he kept trying to get out but he couldn't haha. After that he left the session... oh man, I felt so sorry for him hahaha :D. Such a low ranked and unexperienced player being exposed to such a cruel act. I kinda felt bad but at the same time it was funny :)

I do this to every player I see in a store. I usually follow it up with a "it's for your own protection" text

Ice_cold2016
  • Ice_cold2016

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:31 AM Edited by Ice_cold2016, 16 May 2017 - 10:32 AM.

I had someone send me the best text ever yesterday.  I killed someone who had a bounty on them. Then he sent me a text...

"I've just started playing the game, you moron!" He was rank 30 something.

I said "So? You had a bounty on you" 

He then replied, and i'm not joking "If you want to kill people you go play Call of Duty!" 

He was adamant that the rules of GTA Online are that you don't kill other people. So i mugged him instead. :beerhat:

• Jakemo, PetrolCB and Tonguegirl like this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:06 PM Edited by tommyguns, 16 May 2017 - 03:19 PM.

I spent most of my game time last night just running solo races, partly working on my technique, partly testing out cars to see what I want to buy next.

About an hour before I called it a night I dropped back into free roam & see a trio of jets harassing the session. It was refreshing to see that some ransoms had united to help each other, a friend & his MC members, along with some randoms were clustered in the a!!eys of Vespucci & would send up a barrage of fire when the jets attacked. The jets were still racking up the kills of course, because it's a doddle & that's why they do it. But the this group of 6-7 on the ground were periodically taking down jets, mostly forcing them to bail out rather than getting outright kills.

So I see this, see that the griefers would get into passive as soon as they no longer had their jet, and I had a shot of inspiration on how I could help the session.

Since the jet trio seemed so fond of passive, I decided that I would use passive against them.

So I head for the Vespucci heli pads, and I'm in luck, one of them is about to collect his shiny new Hydra as I plow into it at high speed....the jet goes spinning away & explodes :)

they must have been keeping in touch because seconds later the other two are diving at me and spraying the area with explosive rounds....but I'm in passive hehe

The best of them...I see one go off radar, so I head straight to the spawn point, I'm hurtling towards the hydra when the other two come out of nowhere & start blasting, I'm passive of course, but they blew up an annihilator when I was right next to it. If I was in a regular car that would have been it, they would have killed me...but I was in my DoD, which shrugged off the explosion and carried on straight for the newly spawned hydra. The player was running to it when I hit it, it spun away from me, towards them & exploded, best of all the explosion took out the player too.

By then others had caught on to what I was doing & had shown up at the vespucci & LSIA to ambush any more spawning hydras & I needed to get to bed, so I called it a night. I liked the irony of turning passive mode around on them, and since it was 3 jet griefers working together, they deserved it.

Edited to shorten it
  • Jakemo and TLA99X like this

Mrs. Buzz
  • Mrs. Buzz

Formerly godtrams | forever helisexual ;)

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:19 AM Edited by godtrams, 17 May 2017 - 10:20 AM.

To take up the cudgels for the Hydra pilots in public lobbies (even if they appear deep-red on the minimap)

I just finished a small MC sale in a populated lobby without any attack (all the usual war was happening arround Mazebank at this time) while that freemode event started where you have to grab a Pegasus Vehicle (in this case a Buzzard), team up with other players and take down 40 approaching/attacking Merryweather guys. The spawnpoint of the Buz was pretty close to my delivery destination so I thought - why not? Got in the pilot seat, opened my mic and asked the lobby to "help a poor gal out and team up with me on this event" followed by "at least dear pilot in the Hydra above me can you land and help me out? Or at least don't blow me up?" who was circling over but not aiming at me. While the counter runs down two CEO's came to my place, equipted their RPG/ Grenadelauncher and started to ran arround me. The Hydra was still circling, too. A white dot appeard on his bike and jumped in the Buz 24sec. before the event starts.

3...2...1..... lift off!

1st wave of Merryweather was a bunch of 4 attacking Buzzards with were instantly killed by the Hydra pilot. 2nd wave was a mix of soldiers on foot and in their jeeps which were killed by the two CEO's with their RPG. Next wave was a wave of 3 attacking Savages and a mix of ground soldiers - here we could finaly get our 1st Buz kill, because the Hydra guy missed one of the Savages. A U-turn, some lock-ons on the ground soldiers and we had 40/40 Merryweathers killed. Quick and easy ~23k for that. I thanked them all for the kind help and fled to my clubhouse :lol:

TL;DR

Dunno if that happens because I opened my mic and asked polite, kind of simple but charming for help, but this is another good example, that not every Hydra pilot is a nonstop griefer, even if his dot is dark red :)

#takeupthecudgelsfortheHydrapilotsinpublicGTAOlobbies

• Jakemo, alkaline_ and Happy Hunter like this

Jakemo
  • Jakemo

FrostyGen

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:47 PM

Just got done messing with this dude and his girlfriend. It started by me trying to be friendly with them, him killing me then immediately saying sorry, and me trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. Well then his gf kills me so its on, my gf joins so its 2v2 and we absolutely destroy them. They finally run and hide in their house where they start spamming us messages about "your accounts are ours now we're gonna hack them" and the usual stuff like that from the idiots online that get butt hurt. So i joined his open invitation crew and followed them to another session and started killing them and told him to take my account (which of course they couldn't.) I just love when people pretend they're gonna hack other people on GTA.  :lol:

Jay_Theft_Auto
  • Jay_Theft_Auto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:34 PM

Had a few memorable moments the last week or so, all run ins with griefers trying to destroy my cargo etc.

I was collecting crates on my own trying to make some money when I'm about a mile away from my warehouse, suddenly I see a blip start gaining on me while making my way to my warehouse in a slow moving Gruppe Sachs van. The random player proceeds to try his absolute best to destroy my cargo, which resulted in me shooting at him and causing him to blow himself up with a sticky bomb. I then casually carried on delivering my cargo and when I got there sent him a very simple in game phone message saying "Ha". Short and sweet and to the point. I decided to put myself in a solo public lobby to carry on with my crates hassle free, to which I got the standard "pussy" message. I simply replied with "I was minding my own and you decided to attack me .. so I ENDED YOU ". He proceeded to call me a pussy and I just responded with another message "ENDED YOU I DID ".

Another time was when I was on my way to collect a crate, with only 1 person in the server with me, this person followed me and was repeatedly trying to kill me while I was making my way to the docks, I got a few kills back and managed to collect the cargo vehicle without them destroying it, got it back to my warehouse and they waited outside for me. I decided to stay home side and kept sending funny messages through the phone in game. Telling them that the walls were a lovely shade of grey Andy that I could stay there looking at them for ages, that it was too cold outside so I'm staying put, told them I'd stay in there for as long as I have to even if it meant drinking my own urine etc. The player seemed to find my messages funny and soon moved on, great fun.
  • Mrs. Buzz and Gtapizzadouche14 like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:07 AM

Did some helicopter rampages earlier:

ekRiJVo.gif

• , alkaline_, The-Irish-Hunter and 3 others like this

Jay_Theft_Auto
  • Jay_Theft_Auto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:00 AM

I remember one of my very first memories of GTA online, back when not everyone would attack on sight.

I remember this guy was following me around in his modded up sports car, repeatedly honking his horn trying to get me to jump in. I eventually got in and he proceeded to drive me to a store and patiently waited in his car for me to rob it. I came out and he put his foot down, losing the police in the process. After that he just proceeded to drive around the city just for no apparent reason other than giving me a free tour.
This went on for quite some time and I remember he was driving along the inner city freeway, he stopped for some reason and I decided as fun as it's been meeting this random player who doesn't want to blow my brains out, that I will now get out and go my separate way.

I opened the car door and before I could even plant my foot on the ground a huge tanker proceeded to hit me and his car door and must have knocked us a good half mile down the road. The random guy must have seen that on his screen and pissed he myself with laughter, I know I did haha. I haven't played GTA online for a long time up until this last couple of weeks and I have missed the randomness of it all :)
  • Pete4000uk, Forza Harrd, Mrs. Buzz and 1 other like this

Mrs. Buzz
  • Mrs. Buzz

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:57 PM

Won some races, lost some races, got disconnected and respawned in a lvl170 own lobby I/E'ing his cars. Asked him if it's ok when I stay and do some MC work on my own what he answeared - sure. OK, went to my clubhouse at route 68 and started the mission to evacuate a hostage out of O'Neils farmhouse. Grabbed my Buzzard, flew to the farm, rocketeered a couple of enemies through the windows and landed infront of the enterance. Shot my way thru the whole farm, eventually found the guy suffering in the secondlast room I was searching and instantly heared misslefire.

Yeah, that CEO came after me, blewed my Buz up and circled arround the farm continuosly spamming missles trying to kill me and my rescued hostage. After two dodged HL-missles I finaly was able to simply shoot him out of the Buz with my combat shotgun. He respawned, got sniped again and left the game before I even could laugh at him. I don't like these players who try to stab you in the back and no Sir, no cheap kills, here :)

• alkaline_, Forza Harrd, Gtapizzadouche14 and 1 other like this

Forza Harrd
  • Forza Harrd

Chef

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:48 AM

I unlocked the turbo upgrade on my second character by winning races long before reaching level 100. *insert yes baby meme here*

• alkaline_ and Mrs. Buzz like this

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

OPPRESSOR OVERLORD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:21 PM

During fully loaded I killed a guy and he said I was done. Then I saw 4 jets coming my way.

He was right. Left the lobby to run it in another.
  • Forza Harrd, Gtapizzadouche14, gtaoplayer and 1 other like this

Mattcarnes
  • Mattcarnes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:20 AM

Me and 2 other people were going to do a heist finale repeat glitch during double money heist which we had done several times before and we got a random on and gave him a 50 percent cut which was 1.2m and told him he would have to do the second heist finally for free but both would be over with 40 minutes because we use the helicopter glitch and use a civ car to get to the bikes without firing a shot now this entitled asshole said he wanted to be paid both times and said that he wasn't our slave we tried re explains it again and he was being a greedy ass so we kicked him it's still funny to this day he could have got so much money in so little time if he stfu
  • Forza Harrd likes this

YerM0MsaysHii
  • YerM0MsaysHii

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 May 2017 - 09:48 AM

Just left a lobby with a couple members of different MCs. It's late so I decided since my club generally shoots first and never bothers to ask questions I'd be friendly. I roll up to two players standing near their bikes, performed the "bro love" emote to which they responded the same. I then pulled out a gun and aimed at the bike while turning on the flashlight. They both gunned me down. I messaged them wth but got no response so I took back my kill and messaged both we are even now. I was invited to a party where I was told I f'ed up and I would pay. To which my response is always LOL! First it was just two of them coming after me which was easy enough. One of them was absolutely terrible. Right around the time I was up by 9 members of different clubs started trying to kill me. I decided I could use some help. I texted an uninvolved club that the original club was trash talking the univolved club. Problem solved. Soon the lobby was flooded with uninvolved club and I was free to take potshots at my leisure. Manipulative I know. But seriously, 2v1 and you do so bad you need to 6v1? I feel like people play this game for the validation sometimes. It's almost as if when someone is bested it's a personal attack against them. When did the mc community become as toxic as TC the division?
  • Forza Harrd and Gtapizzadouche14 like this

Mrs. Buzz
  • Mrs. Buzz

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:18 AM Edited by godtrams, 22 May 2017 - 09:19 AM.

Hunted a Hydra pilot because he killed me for no reason. Found a good way (insert Lesters voice) a good way for revenge:

(pictures speak louder than words)

Buzzard incoming

01.jpg

crash n go

grounding accomplished :)

02.jpg

:)

• alkaline_, Jenkiiii, Forza Harrd and 3 others like this

TankGirl
  • TankGirl

Follow me get a proxy for free

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:56 PM Edited by TankGirl, 22 May 2017 - 05:57 PM.

I met this level 16 and he was so strange. First off he begs me to help him make money so I go ahead and invite him to do some jobs with an MC group I was currently  in. He wont stop running over the leader with a car during stand your ground and then the leader disbanned after and was mad at me and my friend because this kid kept running him over so he snapped and kept trying to kill us the rest time we were in session. Not only that but the squeker then shoots me and my friend who was trying to help him and goes passive. I ask him why he said he wanted to show us how good he is at the game. I told him that he is showing how sh!tty he is at the game. While we are dealing with that knuckle head the MC leader is still trying to kill us lol. Then the kid begs us not to kill him when he comes out of passive and I kill him so he goes back in, then he comes out of passive and my friend kills him. We tell him to cut his crap and he keeps begging us to be nice to him and he wants to make money. We say we were trying to do that until you made the MC leader snap.

So this kid tries to shoot my friend again and then cries when my friend kills him and I tell him to stay away from us and that we didnt want to keep killing him but we would if he comes near us anymore. He decided to drive up to me so I blow his car up. After that he whined about how mean we were and left the session. Next time a random low level asks me to help them make money the answer is going to be a big fat no lol.

• Rafae and Ice_cold2016 like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:11 PM

I'm impressed you put up with his bullsh*t antics for so long
  • TankGirl likes this

Aggregate Demand
  • Aggregate Demand

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:27 AM Edited by Aggregate Demand, 23 May 2017 - 08:30 AM.

I was in a session with four other players, all in the one organization, all over level 500.

I was just cruising around in my Stirling GT, when I noticed four jets were coming after me. I hid in that multi-storey carpark across the road from the movie studio. I parked my car and went to the third floor up ramp where you can see outside. They were circling, so I was waiting for them to come into view. Over the course of about five minutes, I managed to pick them off with homing missiles. All four of them.

I jumped out of the building, spawned my Buzzard and flew to the area behind that chimney building (a common Headhunter location) over the otherside of freeway closest to the general jet spawning helipad on the marina. I knew they would be going back there. Sure enough, two jets spawned. I waited for them to enter. I locked on to the jets and picked them off, whilst evading homing missiles fired at me from the other two.

I knew it would take them about 30 seconds to exit the marina, call Pegasus and call for another jet, so I flew to the Medical Center and spawned one myself. They put on Ghost Organization. I flew as far away as I could, knowing that they still had to get their jets, catch up to me at the far reaches of the map, at the highest altitude, in three minutes.

Sure enough, two jets were coming my way at the North-Eastern part of the map, but they were lower than I. I shot both of them down and they were left stranded on a cliff face, with no way of calling the mechanic, spawning a Buzzard, or calling Merryweather. The next one came. This one was tricky. It took over a minute of frantic twisting and turning, and I finally had him in an advantageous position. Bang, bang, bang! Down. In between the quarry and the wind turbines. The last guy was just exiting Puerto Del Sol, so I flew towards him, at a high altitude, over the top of him, turned in the opposite direction, but so I was upside down, flipped upright, chased him around in circles, and Bang! Easy.

All four of them, at least twice. Two of them, three times. Without Ghosting. Without using a jet for the first two rounds. Four onto one.

I sent a message to all four of them. "Get the picture?". The organization leader left, followed by the other three.

I flew back to the carpark, picked up my Stirling GT, and drove away. 

• dragosani00 likes this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:52 PM

Kind of off-topic but it seems like Broughy1332 is racing on GTA:IV now, I have seen two new videos of him and he gave nothing but praise for that game, with more attention to:

-Checkpoints works for the whole road they are placed on, even if you don't physically touch them;
-No slipstream and catch-up bullsh*t;
-No turbo start;
-Car brakes actually lockup;
-You need to brake in advance and memorize braking points or you can easily miss a turn and crash;
-Car classes are properly balanced, not a single car can be considered "overpowered" in that game;
-Suspension travel on any car.

Also, he mentioned that while that game also had curb-boosting(which he used a couple of times), it wasn't as much beneficial to whoever tried to use and there was a risk your could jump and maybe even flip over(like the Willard Faction does in V).

He also mentioned that he is thinking about doing some testing videos of all cars in that game(he is not touching the bikes though).
  • Hazzardtohimself and Gtapizzadouche14 like this

Jenkiiii
  • Jenkiiii

Looking Good In The Hood

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:34 PM

Has anyone come across the new 'Night Rider' guy, or similar type of player?

Has a crazy k/d ratio and kicks off 'Fully Loaded' for 15 minutes, and then uses that to grief the lobby. Except this guy is really really good at it and can even jump up on top of buildings and take out hiding players.

After the 15 minutes are up, he goes passive, sends out taunting messages to all the people he's killed, and then leaves for another 'unsuspecting' lobby.

You can do whatever you want in GTA online, and if you want to grief a lobby in 'Fully Loaded' that's entirely up to you, but this scenario is the most pathetic I have seen. Everyone in my party was saying he'll leave the lobby after Fully Loaded is over, and he did.

• Piro, Gtapizzadouche14 and Happy Hunter like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 24 May 2017 - 02:57 AM

Has a crazy k/d ratio and kicks off 'Fully Loaded' for 15 minutes, and then uses that to grief the lobby. Except this guy is really really good at it and can even jump up on top of buildings and take out hiding players.

After the 15 minutes are up, he goes passive, sends out taunting messages to all the people he's killed, and then leaves for another 'unsuspecting' lobby.

You can do whatever you want in GTA online, and if you want to grief a lobby in 'Fully Loaded' that's entirely up to you, but this scenario is the most pathetic I have seen. Everyone in my party was saying he'll leave the lobby after Fully Loaded is over, and he did.

Maybe I'll have to track this guy and pay him a visit lol. The more Ruiners I can try take out in a Savage, the better.

Oh, and yeah - that's very weak, sending taunts once he's hiding in passive mode, only after exploiting that, etc. Better not to feed the troll though. Don't let them get to you, or if they do, don't let them know they have.

• Jenkiiii and The-Irish-Hunter like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:47 AM

You sure it wasn't ragedandcaged from here? 🙄

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

OPPRESSOR OVERLORD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2017 - 08:45 AM

You sure it wasn't ragedandcaged from here? 🙄

This has been discussed. It wasn't me.
  • Rafae and Forza Harrd like this

Ice_cold2016
  • Ice_cold2016

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 May 2017 - 07:05 PM

Had fun messing about and winding people up earlier.  A group of German CEO's were protecting their yacht. I had no desire to capture the yacht i just wanted to kill them because i know they hate it. I flew over in my jet and killed a couple of them before leaving my jet and hiding behind a rock so i could snipe them. It was the perfect sniping position and i was able to get a lot of kills on them. They didn't kill me once. The head of the CEO was ranked over 550+ and i'm ranked about 320. I know exactly what high rankers love once you've racked up a ton of kills on them....passive mode! :colgate: 

So, i go into passive and take a jet ski over to his yacht. As soon as i arrive the CEO leader has his gun aimed right at me just itching for me to come out of passive. But instead, i chose to take a nice lil dip in his hot tub. I thought It's a nice day so why not treat myself to a cheeky lil dip? This just angers him even more and he starts firing rockets at me while i'm trying to enjoy my cocktail and cigar in the hot tub. Bit rude of him to treat his guests like that, but what can you do?  So, i leave the hot tub and start to pick my nose and flick bogies at him. He kept rolling and running around the yacht trying to evade my barrage of bogies but i persist and keep chasing him picking and flicking bogies. :happy:  After about 5 minutes of that i spawned my new Kraken submarine and sailed off into the sunset. He tried to follow me on a jet ski but blew himself up. lol :sui:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users