Share Your Stories

5,831 replies to this topic
Inked.
  • Inked.

Peace through Power.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:22 PM

So we were playing this one time and it was me and a crewmate and a friend of the clan in the game. My crewmate got a bounty and we were on the highway leading to Paleto on the East side that passes the prison. When he notices on the map (I'm driving) that there are 2 blips heading for us pretty fast. So we speed up and it's a chase. Now the people chasing us had a slightly higher topspeed than my car did, so they were gaining on us slowly. We got onto the train tracks (and hoped a train wasnt coming) and they followed but they weren't in uzi range of course. Our friend to the clan was in a chopper, and so he comes by to give us an evac. And it was like a call of duty campaign mission where we're fleeing, he lands infront of us, we get out and my crewmate with the bounty makes a straight run for the chopper. I start shooting back at the guys, but accidently walk into the rotors before trying to get in so I die. The chopper lifts up with the guys chasing us shooting at it with their uzi's lol.

Then another time we were with the clan, but we had a couple more guys on and there was a member of an enemy clan in the game and we kept killing him over and over and over again. We decide to load up in an annihilator and fire from the back at people below. Another friend of the clans was in the game and he was getting spawn killed by these 2 guys. The guys were bad, but our friend was worse. We tried to give him cover from the chopper, but there was too many buildings and stuff and he was just getting killed. So we dropped some guys off on the ground to move in, help clear the area and give him cover. We cleared the area and an LZ and our chopper managed to pick us up and fly out of the area with our "VIP".

• Nenzo likes this

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

0_0.jpg

No bounty escapes me. Even if it costs me my jet.

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:55 PM

I was playing a bit ago and decided to rob a store with my mic on. Apparently Sandmunch the clerk thinks me speaking calmly and giving specific instructions is scarier than any gun.

I just said "come on, give me the money. I don't feel like wasting the 15¢ bullet on you..." Other people in other server thought it was pretty funny. Normally you have some 10-year-old screaming into the mic but here I was having a casual chat with the cheap labor.
  • EyeMacHunt and Dr. Phil like this

TrialzGTAS
  • TrialzGTAS

Hopes for turnout gear in V!

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:51 AM

I was screwing with my friends in my Titan and I thought it would be HILARIOUS to park it on the freeway along side of them, they bailed, but I nailed the landing

gtavstuff5_zps144574de.jpg

Coochas
  • Coochas

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:41 AM Edited by Coochas, 23 October 2013 - 03:42 AM.

Followed a guy and found he was picking up a tank he had spawned, I caught him by surprise and murdered him before he got in. Then I stole it and murdered him repeatedly with his own tank, along with many others.

Of course I ended up losing a good chunk of change on insurance fees because a lot of people were driving around in high priced cars, but it was worth it.

GTAVMichael
  • GTAVMichael

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:09 AM

So me and my buddies are messing around in free roam by Fort Zancudo and my friend wants to get the SWAT vehicle, so I have a great idea to steal a jet, get five stars and have them grab a SWAT van and leave! I do and so does my friend we go fly around trying to blow this guy up stuck in some mountains come back blow up cops and his jet gets destroyed by this time we have five stars and they get the SWAT vehicle and start driving around the beach by the base! Some random started trying to lock onto me so I landed and the wheels broke off! This guy in the jet is still trying to explode our SWAT. Vehicle while where on the sides we have five stars also so I'm like I got this jump into the jet take off with no wheels and blow the guy up and then land again with no wheels hop into the SWAT vehicle drive into a train tunnel, lose the cops, then go to where the Tonka trucks are at and start trolling ;)

nmrgoodnightn
  • nmrgoodnightn

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:41 AM Edited by nmrgoodnightn, 23 October 2013 - 04:41 AM.

This was on my first level 18 character that got deleted. R.I.P.

Had got a helicopter from the airport and was flying around the map when I came up to Sandy Shores. Flew over to the lake and noticed 3 police cars by the shore and a helicopter in the air. Looked in the lake and I saw a car turned over in the water and a player swimming for his life trying to avoid being shot. I knew he was done. So I flew to the edge of the shore and landed he finally saw me and swam over. Got into the helicopter and I instantly got 3 starts. We finally got away from the police copter and lost the stars. Took him to the top of a building where there was a helicopter, he got out, jumped in and we went our separated ways. It was awesome being able help someone like that. 

I don't know who you are but if this was you add me and lets be friends,

nmrgoodnightn

• LogScottWood and Nathan46970 like this

Vice Beach
  • Vice Beach

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:14 AM

Doing Base Invaders with two other randoms, we started off right outside Fort Zancudo. They got in their personals and headed out to Sandy Shores to get to the plane. I made a U-Turn and gunned it over the fence into the base. Took the Lazer's out in less than 30 seconds, sniped the guards inside of the Cargobob hanger. Had the cargobob about 2 minutes later. Passed the 2 dudes who had just gotten to the plane in the air. One of them messaged me "WTF?"

• Charmlessrogue likes this

Verodox
  • Verodox

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

Early days of GTA:O where getting online was as fortuitous as... Nvm. Was racing motorbikes. Me and this dude fighting for 2nd. Last corner into the 2nd last checkpoint. He gets it first, I was slipstreaming behind. In the corner, I slingshot forward into the final check point. As I was passing him, after about 4 races of silence, I hear him grunt in frustration as I pass him.

Best 2nd place EVER

meeko78
  • meeko78

Bullets filled with laughter

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

I long for the day when I can play a proper game.  So behind to the point that I'm starting not to care about playing at all.  I am envious of all of you playing without a care...jerks...lol.  Random things that have happened to me are all negative: freezes, booted out of games, ran over as soon as I wanted to start a mission..blah blah blah.

Hit me up, I usually play in a closed session with good people these days, no worries about losing money, cars and other crap. Just good times making money and goofind off. InfiniteSarcazm Xbox GT. See you in Los Santos

OurJud
  • OurJud

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

Of course I ended up losing a good chunk of change on insurance fees because a lot of people were driving around in high priced cars, but it was worth it.

Wait, you get charged by your insurance when you damage other player's cars? I've had all sorts of crashes and shoot-ups with other players, and don't recall ever being notified by my insurance that I've been billed for any damage.

demonjlh
  • demonjlh

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:42 PM Edited by demonjlh, 23 October 2013 - 03:45 PM.

So doing some discount clothes shoppin…when I come walking out, I noticed a white dot screaming at me. I take cover and he comes flying around the corner, blasting away at me and trying to mow me down.

BAP BAP BAP! Dude’s dead.

I run up on his car to check the doors on his Vacca. I mean…of COURSE it’s locked, right? No WAY someone with a damn super car is gonna drive it around with it unlocked, right?!

Door opens. Lolwtf. I hop in and HAUL ASS. Can’t destroy it cuz, well, I don’t want “bad sport” and I don’t want to pay insurance. *i even stop at LSC to see if i can sell it...nope, can't sell other ppl's personal cars*  I take his heap on a little joy ride….and I MIGHT have hit a guard rail …or 20… on the way.

He sends mercs…

he puts a huge bounty on me…

none are catching me. man…his car sure is fast LOL

I take it to the top of the map….and PARK IT.

Might have a scratch or two on it. lol fire a text to him while he’s still MILES away trying to get to me.

0111_zps052451d2.jpg

“next time, lock your POS.”

“ya got me”

By the time he gets there to get his busted car…and try to kill me…several OTHER people are there to collect the 8000 bounty. I finally die. But you ALL know what happens when there’s that many players in one spot. Gun fights between him, others, and the cops erupt.

I call my mechanic, get my car, and BAIL out while watching him die SEVERAL more times.

• Charmlessrogue and LogScottWood like this

ZombieUnicornGamer
  • ZombieUnicornGamer

The One With The Gun

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

So I'm playing my character as usual who's at the moment wearing a skirt (you will know why I stated this in a few) so after I finish a mission I had to run to my car. While running I bump into an NPC who then shouts "watch where you're going." So I decide out of boredom to punch his face in, he falls to the ground, looks up and says "Oh HELL yeah!" I thought that was funny as hell.
  • demonjlh likes this

Delminator
  • Delminator

Santa Claus

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:18 PM Edited by Delminator, 23 October 2013 - 08:26 PM.

0_0.jpg

gasleak in a tunnel....
  • Britmatt81, Charmlessrogue and LogScottWood like this

Infinite2324
  • Infinite2324

Whatever

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

This douche blew up my car in the cut scene of going in the garage. I chased him down. He was hiding in the back yard of the houses by Michael. Killed him easily. He respawns I put a bounty on him and couple guys chase him and he blows them up with stickys. So I chase him on different adjacent streets to keep up. I guess he had that spaceship car. He finally crosses my path and I blow his precious car to high hell. Got my bounty back too lol.
Then he goes to ammunation and was there for a bit. I go off radar and plant stickys all on the ground. Patiently I waited and before I knew it he came out and stupidly stops at the door. I guess he was expecting me lol. I blew his ass up again. You should have seen it. He hit his head on the roof. After that he left like the punk that he is.
I expected more skill from him than that. Do not f*ck with people going in their garages.!
  • Nathan46970 likes this

Delminator
  • Delminator

Santa Claus

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:28 PM

This douche blew up my car in the cut scene of going in the garage. I chased him down. He was hiding in the back yard of the houses by Michael. Killed him easily. He respawns I put a bounty on him and couple guys chase him and he blows them up with stickys. So I chase him on different adjacent streets to keep up. I guess he had that spaceship car. He finally crosses my path and I blow his precious car to high hell. Got my bounty back too lol.
Then he goes to ammunation and was there for a bit. I go off radar and plant stickys all on the ground. Patiently I waited and before I knew it he came out and stupidly stops at the door. I guess he was expecting me lol. I blew his ass up again. You should have seen it. He hit his head on the roof. After that he left like the punk that he is.
I expected more skill from him than that. Do not f*ck with people going in their garages.!

Spaceship car?

Rotika33
  • Rotika33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:58 PM Edited by Rotika33, 23 October 2013 - 10:03 PM.

So doing some discount clothes shoppinwhen I come walking out, I noticed a white dot screaming at me. I take cover and he comes flying around the corner, blasting away at me and trying to mow me down.

BAP BAP BAP! Dudes dead.

I run up on his car to check the doors on his Vacca. I meanof COURSE its locked, right? No WAY someone with a damn super car is gonna drive it around with it unlocked, right?!

Door opens. Lolwtf. I hop in and HAUL ASS. Cant destroy it cuz, well, I dont want bad sport and I dont want to pay insurance. *i even stop at LSC to see if i can sell it...nope, can't sell other ppl's personal cars*  I take his heap on a little joy ride.and I MIGHT have hit a guard rail or 20 on the way.

He sends mercs
he puts a huge bounty on me
none are catching me. manhis car sure is fast LOL

I take it to the top of the map.and PARK IT.

Might have a scratch or two on it. lol fire a text to him while hes still MILES away trying to get to me.

0111_zps052451d2.jpg

next time, lock your POS.
ya got me

By the time he gets there to get his busted carand try to kill meseveral OTHER people are there to collect the 8000 bounty. I finally die. But you ALL know what happens when theres that many players in one spot. Gun fights between him, others, and the cops erupt.

I call my mechanic, get my car, and BAIL out while watching him die SEVERAL more times.

What is fun to do is leave your nice cars unlocked and if you get killed and someone steals it. Just hold back and change your vehicle access, car stops instantly and you have time to take revenge.

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

I left my car parked and unlocked at the Sandy Shores airfield while I screwed around in a passenger jet. 

I came back and landed on the opposite end of the strip so i wouldn't accidently hit my car (lol).

As I get out of the plane, I noticed my car coming at me at a high rate of speed.  "f*ck, I forgot to lock my door,."

I was determined not to be run over by my own car.  The shame would be unbearable. As the car got closer, my heart started beating faster.  "Oh noes, rage quit inevitable...lol"

He missed me by a millimeter as I "jumped" out of the way.

I immediately locked my doors, switched to the heavy sniper and lined up the shot.  He was damn near at the other end of the runway by now. 

He frantically tries to open the car door after my lojack system kicked him out.  "Wtf is wrong with this thing?"

**BOOM**

I splatter his brains on the driver side window on the first shot.  My e-peen grows two inches and the sense of satisfaction is overwhelming.

I proceeding to snipe him at least 10 more times since everywhere he spawned there wasn't any cover.

• LogScottWood likes this

Infinite2324
  • Infinite2324

Whatever

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:19 PM

Spaceship car?

Yes look it up on YouTube. It's the one you have to collect 50 pieces for in SP. it looked just like that. Idk how he did that.

Don Fraser
  • Don Fraser

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:55 PM

Had a fun time with a guy with no mic killing other players. Had numerous epic chases, some precision shooting and epic placement of sticky bombs.

Later I was also with my friend plus the same guy above and we collaborated on a 100k bounty plan to piss off one little kid. Worked a treat :)

demonjlh
  • demonjlh

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:03 PM

So doing some discount clothes shoppinwhen I come walking out, I noticed a white dot screaming at me. I take cover and he comes flying around the corner, blasting away at me and trying to mow me down.

BAP BAP BAP! Dudes dead.

I run up on his car to check the doors on his Vacca. I meanof COURSE its locked, right? No WAY someone with a damn super car is gonna drive it around with it unlocked, right?!

Door opens. Lolwtf. I hop in and HAUL ASS. Cant destroy it cuz, well, I dont want bad sport and I dont want to pay insurance. *i even stop at LSC to see if i can sell it...nope, can't sell other ppl's personal cars*  I take his heap on a little joy ride.and I MIGHT have hit a guard rail or 20 on the way.

He sends mercs
he puts a huge bounty on me
none are catching me. manhis car sure is fast LOL

I take it to the top of the map.and PARK IT.

Might have a scratch or two on it. lol fire a text to him while hes still MILES away trying to get to me.

0111_zps052451d2.jpg

next time, lock your POS.
ya got me

By the time he gets there to get his busted carand try to kill meseveral OTHER people are there to collect the 8000 bounty. I finally die. But you ALL know what happens when theres that many players in one spot. Gun fights between him, others, and the cops erupt.

What is fun to do is leave your nice cars unlocked and if you get killed and someone steals it. Just hold back and change your vehicle access, car stops instantly and you have time to take revenge.

not everyone realizes that and i think that day ended pretty damn fun for everyone involved. I'd like to think that this is what GTA envisions when they think of "sandbox play"

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:47 PM

I had a $9,000 bounty on my head yesterday.

I was at Blaine County LSC with my Feltzer, and I saw some player coming my way very fast.

I saw the guy with a Buzzard up above, he tried to kill me but I managed to dodge his missiles and get into my apartment. It was fun, I bet he got pissed off that he couldn't hit me. It was definately a movie scene!

Joonas08Joonas
  • Joonas08Joonas

PlayStation 3 player, also citizen of Ludendorff

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:23 PM

I'd made a new friend who's rank 32. Seeing his rank, I decided to take advantage of it and fly the Titan for the first time in my GTA:O experience.

Then, I popped quite a nice landing..

0_0.jpg

:lol:

• gnad1992 likes this

Delminator
  • Delminator

Santa Claus

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

oh so you f*cked that game session with other words!

Gibbzy101
  • Gibbzy101

DO ONE!

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:27 PM

I wanna hear more of these!

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:45 PM

I'd made a new friend who's rank 32. Seeing his rank, I decided to take advantage of it and fly the Titan for the first time in my GTA:O experience.

0_0.jpg

Are you on PS3? If yes what's your PSN?

I did this yesterday with someone!!!

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:48 PM Edited by darkdayz, 24 October 2013 - 03:59 PM.

Had some fun with a mate finding some nice spots to trick on a bmx. We had a van to transport the bike in the back, worked really well. These are the two best ones taken.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

mcfaste
  • mcfaste

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

I was being followed and was a little worried about being attacked after I sold a car and had money on me so I pulled out my assault rifle to kill him before he killed me.  I open fire and hear click click click.  I was out of ammo and then he gunned me down.

• QuietSundayLibrary likes this

Judas0ne
  • Judas0ne

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

I had just left my kush pad at Del Perro heights high on dank and from Nikki's daily visit. I was determined to find the elusive Obey Tailgater today. Simeon had said he'd pay top dollar for one and I could certainly use the cash after dropping the payout from my last job on some fresh threads and car mods. The new rubber shoes on the Gauntlet squeeled as I gassed it coming out of my garage and headed towards the tennis courts down by Vespucci Beach. Rumor on the street was that some rich, entitled punk named Jimmy was flaunting his dad's money and wheels between there and the golf club so I'd make a run of both.

I had the windows down and Suicidal Tendencies blasting with not a care in the world...'dumb move there bub...this is LS..fools get jacked for sleeping like that'... That moment of clarity saved my life as I spotted someone swerving through traffic to stay on my six in a black Fugitive. It looked mean and I wasnt taking any chances. I made a few turns just to make sure he tailing me and sure enough; the jacker even yanked a u-turn when I did...'game time son...f*cking Lester never told me that there was a hit out on me'... I gunned the Gauntlet and put some distance between us before making a sharp right into an alley that I knew had plenty of cover...'too many souls got done in Little Seoul fool'...

I parked the whip and stood my ground as the stranger pulled slowly into the alley. The Red Devil's hockey mask covering his face told me all I needed to of his intentions. Seeing me just standing there had to of pissed him off cuz he wasted no time in stomping the throttle and racing right at me. I barely had time to roll out of the way and get behind an dumpster before he threw it reverse and sped right back the way he'd come. By then I had the sawed-off out and pumped two shells into the grill and one through the windshield shattering it. I must have hit him because he just kept going...'that was too close'...

I gave it a couple of minutes before getting back into my whip and slowly creeping back onto the main street. I hadnt gotten two blocks before the same black Fugitive pulled up beside me and sideswiped me onto the sidewalk and through a few very unlucky pedestrians before crushing into a planterbox. The Guantlet was dead and so was I if I didnt get to stepping. I jumped out as he was turning around and ran down into a small loading area behind the liqour store. He must not have seen me because he drove right past the alley entrance. I climbed up to the roof and ducked behind the air unit. I watched as he circled the area looking for his mark and popped off some shots with my trusty pistol clipping his side mirror and his window. Now he knew where I was and he whipped around to complete his job. The shots mustve alerted the store clerk though cuz sirens started blaring in the background...'damn pigs will be here soon...sh*t!'...

Thats when my lucked really changed as my cell went off with a text from my main man Crunch seeing if I wanted in on the Crew's next job ganking some blow from some Ballers down on Grove St. I gave him a quick call and let him in on my situation "Hold tight brother, your peeps are on the way" he replied. I sent him my 20 and checked the clip on my smg.

Buster mustve not known the area as my little hiding spot was still quiet. I slid down the ladder and crept towards the street. The sirens were much louder now and I heard a few more shots ring out on the now empty streets...'where is this buster?'...My thoughts betrayed me as that throaty Fugitive came into view with the mask wearing man hanging out the window drawing a bead on me with his uzi and 5.0's hot on his tail. I ducked as bullets tore through the brick wall behind me. I got a shot off that blew his front tire and sent him crashing into a parked Landstalker totalling both cars...

- to be continued - 

• Khartman, blues_clues1234 and Flicksy like this

Joonas08Joonas
  • Joonas08Joonas

PlayStation 3 player, also citizen of Ludendorff

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

0_0.jpg

Are you on PS3? If yes what's your PSN?

I did this yesterday with someone!!!

I'll PM ya.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users