Share Your Stories

7,616 replies to this topic
We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Supposed Contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:57 AM

...Finally after blowing them to bits several times, one of the kids screamed out its MY f*cking tank why is it killing me...

I almost choked on my food from the LULz. You just made my day...

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:02 AM Edited by StewNorth, 05 January 2014 - 04:17 AM.

Posted this already in another thread, but since it was so epic I might as well share my cool story here :p

Tonight I met a bunch of tank and entity griefers (same 4 guys in a crew) while I was playing with my lvl4 character and they clearly were trying to farm low levels. I immediately hopped to my main, by when I loaded back in they were onfoot.

I proceeded to 1v3 (one guy was on other side of map at that point) them into oblivion on foot , with an overall score of 14v4 deaths in my favour, at which point they started messaging me abuse and saying reported ( lol wtf). Eventually one of them got his tank again, so I went passive as he got nearby and he started using his mic to call me a pussy, etc...

So I did the only thing a sensible person could do, I climbed on a roof, went off radar, turned off passive as he was circling around and blew him up with RPGs. Best thing is the other guy who was on the other side of the map just arrived with an heli and kinda landed on the tank so I blew him up as well.

At this point I thought it was great time to give him some of his own medecine since we were so near the chinese theater and spawned my tank. Rushed to it on foot and blew em up to smithereens a few times each. It's pretty much at that point they voted kicked me and since it was just 7 of us in that lobby I was booted lol.

I messaged him : "u mad bros ?", and for that I got about a dozen of lulzy butthurt messages in return by the end of the conversation.

He never killed me once in his tank. Not even f*cking once. That's how bad that sucker was.
Saddest thing is that these guys were actually in their mid twenties. Given, they were terribad as I've never owned a crew so bad in GTAO...but guys like that exist, and they're scum.

And yes, true story. I cant even believe I managed to get away with it/pull it off, but like I said these guys were honestly terrible and clearly boosted their level (all were between 100-110 and one had a lvl350+ alt...smh). These are indeed sad times for GTAO.

I even offered them to fight again but they called me gay instead xD. Too much lulz.

Good thing is I saved their messages so I can track them ingame anytime I like now. Thanks Xbox! >;D

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:02 AM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 05 January 2014 - 06:03 AM.

i had a level 367 claim he hasnt cheated in any way. he was been playing since day one and he is just that badass. i blew up his tank and he lived thru it. thats when i called him out and he starts talking all kinds of smack about im retarded and he is awesome. i tell him im checking his social club page and he panics and locks it down. player isnt sharing his stats. from what you can see all he has done is trade wins and headshots with his crew mates.

he is the head of 5REDRUM HTEX crew. i dont want to get nailed for posting his psn id but you guys check out his profile and tell me if you guys think he is a fully legit level 367. its bad enough to cheat in a game, but dont lie about it. once i got him out of his tank every 5 year old in the game was talking smack kicking his ass across the map.

paddywhack9999
  • paddywhack9999

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:37 AM

Every time now in a lobby, theres always sum little crew. Who give you hassel in there tank. But when u start killin them again and again . They start wingin . Ranks 500+ lol. Dick heads the lot ov them.

paddywhack9999
  • paddywhack9999

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:46 AM

So, our crew got a Dozer up Chilliad.
0_0.jpg
It was slow work, and the damn thing despawned while our backs were turned!

Bodog999
  • Bodog999

Calm Player

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:03 AM

Posted this already in another thread, but since it was so epic I might as well share my cool story here :p

Tonight I met a bunch of tank and entity griefers (same 4 guys in a crew) while I was playing with my lvl4 character and they clearly were trying to farm low levels. I immediately hopped to my main, by when I loaded back in they were onfoot.

I proceeded to 1v3 (one guy was on other side of map at that point) them into oblivion on foot , with an overall score of 14v4 deaths in my favour, at which point they started messaging me abuse and saying reported ( lol wtf). Eventually one of them got his tank again, so I went passive as he got nearby and he started using his mic to call me a pussy, etc...

So I did the only thing a sensible person could do, I climbed on a roof, went off radar, turned off passive as he was circling around and blew him up with RPGs. Best thing is the other guy who was on the other side of the map just arrived with an heli and kinda landed on the tank so I blew him up as well.

At this point I thought it was great time to give him some of his own medecine since we were so near the chinese theater and spawned my tank. Rushed to it on foot and blew em up to smithereens a few times each. It's pretty much at that point they voted kicked me and since it was just 7 of us in that lobby I was booted lol.

I messaged him : "u mad bros ?", and for that I got about a dozen of lulzy butthurt messages in return by the end of the conversation.

He never killed me once in his tank. Not even f*cking once. That's how bad that sucker was.
Saddest thing is that these guys were actually in their mid twenties. Given, they were terribad as I've never owned a crew so bad in GTAO...but guys like that exist, and they're scum.

And yes, true story. I cant even believe I managed to get away with it/pull it off, but like I said these guys were honestly terrible and clearly boosted their level (all were between 100-110 and one had a lvl350+ alt...smh). These are indeed sad times for GTAO.

I even offered them to fight again but they called me gay instead xD. Too much lulz.

Good thing is I saved their messages so I can track them ingame anytime I like now. Thanks Xbox! >;D

haha I wish i could see that I could help you too bad your on xbox would be fun

killa_b
  • killa_b

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:27 PM

Was on last night having a sniper duel with a girl character. I had open mic on and heard the nearby "gangstas" talking about who to kill next, so I took advantage of the situation and placed a 9k bounty on her. They beelined towards her and she took them all out :lol:  Homies were runnin'! She was good and I paid the player my respect (the usual stuff: "well done bro"). The player replied: "Thanks but i'm not a bro" WTF! If it was a she (who knows), that was badass.

I called a truce and picked her up in my buzzard as we scouted the homies. They were making all their plans to get us on open mic (hilarious). They met up at LSC and it was headshots galore :lol:  We were picking them off (she was sh*t hot though with the sniper rifle, kill messages in the bottem left of my screen were just being spammed) and bozo here decides to throw a grenade and it drops instead :panic:  No mic to tell her what was nestling beside her and that was the end of our short lived alliance. I lost connection soon after.

Its fun hanging with friends, but meeting up with randoms to take on the OG's was great, until I ruined it that is :lol:

True story.

• guygamer1 and NuklerGhost101838 like this

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:16 PM

I was doing a mission with 2 other people. We had to collect a container I used the dock handler and it got stuck on a tree dont have a picture of it somehow it got deleted.

What mission was this?

NuklerGhost101838
  • NuklerGhost101838

All men die; Few men ever really LIVE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:02 PM Edited by NuklerGhost101838, 05 January 2014 - 09:03 PM.

A few stories that happened recently (the first is short, the other is longer so if you don't like walls of text just skip this):

This one happened on the Death from Above mission (I think) with a random host and random teammates on my low level character (no idea why I accepted the invite when I was a low level in the first place lol). When we all spawned for the mission, one of my teammates (we'll call him Mr. Curse because of his constant swearing) and his buddy stole my car versus getting into his own. The weird part about it was that he had a modded Sultan whereas I had a stock Muscle car (Sabre Turbo) because I was still a low level and had just insured the thing before accepting the mission invite! I put my foot down (or should I say my finger?) and kicked them out of my car, telling the guy over the mic that if he was stupid enough to steal my mostly stock Muscle car versus driving his personal, customized Sultan then he didn't deserve to drive my car (of course, I was also stupid for taking the mission invite in the first place). Mr. Curse cussed me out for kicking him out of the car (not for calling him stupid) and they proceeded to be a pain in the arse the whole mission, trying to ram me into buildings whilst en route to the mission and later on when we were inside the mansion grounds Mr. Curse intentionally "cooked" a grenade when I wasn't watching and blew us up, failing the mission as we were the last ones whilst he laughed saying that he had trolled me. I then retaliated that it wasn't hard to troll a low-level and was rewarded with silence. Mr. Curse and his buddy left and the rest of us did a little racing.

This next one also has to do with Death from Above (random job invites, gotta love 'em), though on my main and with a different bunch of randoms and a different host. I had decided early on that I was going to try to help by going up on the hillside by the mansion and "distracting" the police long enough for the others to kill the target and take the photo after dealing with the bodyguards. I went up on the hill, used a low wall as cover and as the men in uniform arrived proceeded to snipe them and do whatever I could to get their attention, which actually seemed to be work. So what did my teammates do? They decided it was a jolly good idea to fight the police instead of trying to take down the target so they all started to come up to where I am, completely ignoring the mansion. I started telling them rather harshly over the mic to get their butts down in there and take out the target but before I can get that through to their skulls they had already attracted the full attention of the police-out in the open! They proceeded to stand out in the open and fight the cops. I attempted to salvage the operation by running down to the mansion myself since the others are fighting the bloody cops, but miscalculated a leap and ended up falling down and was made into mincemeat by the cops when I landed right next to them. The others were eventually taken out by the chopper which they chose to not take out and the mission fails.

We voted to restart and this time I decided to take another guy (we'll call him "Chef", you'll see why in a minute) and get to the target whilst the others "distracted" the cops. We all finally agreed over our mics after some arguments (mostly along the lines of "Who the %^($ made YOU the boss?"). Finally, some teamwork, right? Well...kind of. We got over there and "Chef" and I started taking out the bodyguards, the others held the police back when they arrived. It's working! I thought-and naturally that jinxed everything. "Chef" and I took cover behind one of the vehicles in the mansion compound when he decided to throw a grenade at some bodyguards. All well and good except he evidently "cooked" the thing too long and ended up roasting both of us. I said over the mic "Well, guys, anyone wanna pull out the marshmallows?" The others made a good attempt to complete the mission but couldn't get past the police in the end and were killed.

"Chef" apologized to us and we tried again. This time it was clear the others were frustrated because they started blowing things up immediately before I could fire a shot. This gave me an idea. I put my weapon away and kept a safe distance from the action. When the bodyguards and the target are all taken out and the police are fighting with the others, I carefully moved through the gates, got up to the dead target, took the photo, then carefully ran outside. I drove away with the photo whilst the others were still trapped inside the mansion. I delivered the photo and after we all voted to go back to free roam, I made a mental note to not play that darn mission again unless absolutely necessary.

T-Offline
  • T-Offline

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:04 PM Edited by T-Offline, 05 January 2014 - 11:09 PM.

Ok i did stoped at 50% of youre text. My english dont let me laugh :) Here on of my moments i remember:

Loooong time ago i was playing with trevor and finaly found this monster i allways want. The sandking. I went to the lsc and it tooks me idk maybee 20 minutes. I tuned it with maaany love :)

I didnt know anything about insurance, so i thonk i have to drive to my garage, far away in sandy shores, to save it.
It tooks me some minutes and many nerve, cause i thonk if it gets a scratch it will stay forever...and so many idiot npc´s was on the street.

So i reached my house and want to park my sandking infront of it ( cause my garage was allready full with idk). I wasnt sure if its gettign saved already, cause i didnt saw the yellow checkpoint.
But i was happy that i got it, without any accident. So i climbed on the roof of my new car and was taking a picture ( yap i was proud :)

In this moment i heard sirence. As i safed my picture i saw a dam stupid npc gangster which just sought cover behind my sandking. The cops jumped out of theire car and started to shoot this guy...or they try. Most bullets tooks my sandy. I was still on the rooftop and my mind got split like Dr. Jekyll und Mr. Hyde. One part was like "wtf this f..g idiot" and one part cant belive it and start to laugh.

At the end my sandy got safed, without any damages and this npc ate dust. Life as a dumpass can be pretty exciting ^^

( sry for my english, i use this forum to improve my vocabulary)

• Ravey Davey and NuklerGhost101838 like this

Gold-NBayse
  • Gold-NBayse

player

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:05 AM

One time me and my friend ended up at Mount Gordo and we decided to go hiking. It was a relaxing time and we were able to enjoy the scenery. my friend later decided to to start drinking a lot of Pisswasser and then randomly his blip on the mini-map disappeared. He told me he spawned at a medical center and that he passed out. But on my screen his character was still there acting like a regular npc. 

Kerberos42
  • Kerberos42

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:40 AM

After doing a bunch of back to back missions, I returned to free roam spawning near the Sandy Shores air strip. I heard a bunch of excited kids voices saying "Get in, Get in!! Hurry!"  Sounds interesting methinks, so I look on the map and just west of Sandy Shores I see a white dot with a 5 in it, and several more milling around.  I head over in my Entity (fully armored) and find an army truck full of players with several more trying to get on.  As soon as they see me they start shooting at me and yelling "GET HIM GET HIM!!!  I sped down the road then stop and let them come towards me.  I get out of the car, grab my grenade launcher and as the truck approaches with guns blazing i pop a couple grenades into its grill.  BOOM!  6 players with two shots and a barrage of screaming kids.  I hang around and snipe a few more as they re-spawn.  All they while they are shouting "HE SHOOTING ME!!! GET HIM!" 

Okay, that was fun, I'll head back to LS now.  I stopped at the Ammunation in Sandy Shores, and as I head back to LS I'm passing the air strip.  There's the kids again, all crowding into a Cargo Bob.  "HE'S COMING!! GO! GO! GO!"  Hmm... there is a perfectly good Buzzard sitting there, it would be a shame to let it go to waste, I'm sure it WANTS to fly.  A few seconds later and the Cargo Bob is falling back to earth in smoldering pieces amid screams of NOOOOO!!!!!.

I loop out over the Alamo Sea and back towards the airstrip to get back in the Entity.  This time the kiddies are all crowding into a Titan.  It was on its take off roll, however the Entity easily caught up to it and I got a couple of stickies on the right wing.

Another cloud of smoke and debris - and I'm sure I improved my KD ratio.  These kids were not happy, but they brought it on themselves.  If they all went after me at the same time, they could easily have killed me.  The were all over level 40, so they should know better to not all crowd together in slow moving vehicles!

• Joonas08Joonas, NuklerGhost101838 and BeersInsteadofGears like this

~TKP~
  • ~TKP~

Wind yer neck in! TKP_1st(PS4)

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:54 AM Edited by TomKongPhooey, 06 January 2014 - 05:57 AM.

Not really a big story but I found funny and was shocked it worked...

Was around griefer central (LSC in town) and got killed by a sniper on LSC roof twice. Seconds later on a respawn I tried to get around behind the guy while I thought he was occupied trying to kill another bloke. My bad the guy got me for a 3rd time with a shottie from the roof as I tried to climb up to him. lol

So I respawned and called in a mugger on his ass and climbed onto the roof opposite the back of LSC (low level roof with no ladder up just the hedge to help you climb up.) Spotted the guy hiding between the wall and an air vent and got a kill with a sniper. Heard a kid/young'un shout down mike "wtf, that's it your going down" lol I hid behind a air vent unit on my roof and called in the mercs on him. He then started to panic and tried to take out the mercs as they arrived leaving him open to another sniper while trying to get back round to LSC roof. 3-2 to him. I think he tried to hide the mercs out but no joy they or someone killed him while I ran round the other side of LSC to gain the advantage while he spawned. As he spawned beside me I shot him again. Im not a big griefer so as I equaled the score (minus the merc kill) I moved off towards my garage in tinsel to get my bifta and go about my business.

He gave chase and got took down 2 more times before I got my bifta and drove off towards ammunation. As I pulled up at ammunation I noticed he was driving up towards me for more lol. I ran across the road into the alleyways and set a stickie trap for him and then sent him the message "do you really wanna start this fight? You sure ur ready?" His white blip stopped dead didnt move for 10 seconds or so and then turned around and drove off into the sunset.

Never did I think that would have worked but maybe it was enough for him to think again lol Or he had to go for a bath before bed lol ;-P

• NuklerGhost101838 likes this

K-ROSE
  • K-ROSE

45 mins Southeast of Thibodaux, Louisiana

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:43 AM

Today I walked out into the sea floor all the way to the Marianas Trench and fell down in it. No animals that far down though unfortunately (not that I saw anyway)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Hotaru99
  • Hotaru99

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:25 PM

So last night, while waiting on my friends for the usual friends only lobby, I decide to slum it a bit and hop into a public lobby for some bounty hunting. Find a lobby with a lot of death messages so I figure it would be good for hunting and I'm right; checking the map I see a cluster of red dots, three of them, moving together. I hop in my Mesa and head for them.

When I catch up, I find they've stopped and gone into an Ammunation. Did they notice my approach and are ambushing? Seems like a dumb place to do it, given the twitchy clerks in those places. I peek in the door a bit to see whats up.

Three bounties, all in a row, shopping.

They probably never noticed the grenade bounce between them.

Two 9k's and a 5k bounty. 23k for one grenade, not a bad deal I must say.

• Soldier Clown likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:30 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 06 January 2014 - 07:31 PM.

When Bounty Hunters Attack - a story cooler than liquid nitrogen

So today I was in a lobby. When I first joined, I had $9000 Bounty from earlier on me. I left the Apartment with my Entity as there was no one nearby (surprising as it's the hotspot for spawn-killing, the 400k Apartment area).

Either way, I was bored. So I decided to run around some people to get them chasing me. Most of them did try to shoot me instantly but the Entity's rear is like a shield of greatness. Some time after, I had 2 people chasing me in cars. I drove slowly on purpose so that they could keep up. The chuckling was loud as the guys would get stuck to the alleys and places I went in with my Entity. They had SUVs.

After fooling around for around 20 mins, I got stuck between roads, having someone blow me with Sticky Bombs. I wasn't even mad, since he had to pay the Insurance, lol.

Anyway, the guy who blew me up wanted a round 2, and placed another $9000 Bounty on me soon. This time there were like 5 guys trying to get to me. I had my Entity back. It was fun to observe guys killing each other from a hilltop. Anyway, later on there were some guys with Sports cars so I decided to go to a wild dash to the highway-train track area. I called Off the Radar and listened 2 Sports cars speed above me as I was under a bridge, shooting each other. I then quietly like a ninja went back to the city.

While in the city, I had 3 guys on me. No, not like you expect. Anyway, they were onto me, but since they had slow cars, I decided to play with them again. I went to the airport area, having the 3 guys go bonkers while trying to get to me. Soon the 2 guys I lost at the highway returned. I made a fatal mistake when I tried to get off with my Mallard I summoned via Pegasus - it didn't take off as soon as I planned.

• kirg1234, jtet37, pranmar123 and 3 others like this

#UpgradeOrDie
  • #UpgradeOrDie

jailbroked

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:57 PM

I posted this a while ago on another thread:

I was minding my own business flying casually on free roam when somebody started terrorizing people with a Lazer Jet.

I quickly called Lester to hide me from the radar and had to make a really lucky 1st try short landing on top of the Maze Bank helipad so I could see where this person was flying on the map.

When my time off the radar ran out, I just had a silly idea to see if calling Merryweather for an airstrike on the helipad would scare the Lazer into flying away while I would parachute down to the ground level if it ever came close to my location.

Well, I didn't expect that one of the missiles from the airstrike would hit that Lazer Jet while in the air. I managed to avoid getting blown up from the airstrike as well. Talk about luck huh? :sarcasm:

1GzDnN6.png

eVtlaKN.png

*dim screen confirmed kill bwahaha*

xaS5bkg.png

yLsj7LZ.png

l

• Rockstar Cake, NuklerGhost101838, Ezza. and 4 others like this

CorruptedVision
  • CorruptedVision

Slim Reaper

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:12 AM

44629938.jpg
Story time!!oneone!11!!11!one

Last night me and a buddy decided to spice things up. This was a sporadic decision like most online. My friend had some stars so I decided to steal a cop car while he distracted them, and let the cops chase me while he stole one. What I wanted to do was go around and roll up on people with the lights off and wait for them to break a traffic law and then flip them on a chase them down and serve DAT JUSTICE.

It started off well because the first guy we went after ran a red and we flipped the lights on. He didnt seem to care or notice much at first until we did some PIT maneuvers on him and trapped him against a building. We planned to put a car length wise on each end of their car so he couldn't drive away anymore, then pull him out of his car and beat them with nightsticks like cops should do with one star. Turns out it is a lot harder to trap their car. We probably chased him around for a solid five minutes until we caught him at the pier trying to go down some stairs.

His car got stuck and he hopped out. We both got out of our cars and chased him all the way to the golf course on foot where he finally got hit by a passing car, and we proceeded to beat him to death with our nightsticks(I got greedy with the beating and hit my buddy and murder him too lawl). Anyway he respawned and we both figured he was going to shoot at us so we were ready, but he didn't. He shot some civies and alerted more cops, to which we car jacked and he ended up getting one too. So we decided to go after another guy near the pay n' spray(LSC) down the road. Our new recruit was following us now too.

I suggested the first officer(me) show up to investigate and initiate, and then my friend and the other guy were going to be the backup if he tried to run. That way its not three guys showing up at once making it look like a gangbang and causing them to start shooting or blowing us up. Of course he was on a dirtbike so he was amazingly agile, and it started raining. I couldnt keep up with him so I called for backup. Im waiting for them to come assist while im spinning out in the rain just when he started doing circles around me flipping the bird. My friend comes flying in and powerslides into the bike. I hopped out and beat him with the nightstick for awhile(he died after the first swing). Our new plan was to do it once to each person hoping they would join like the first guy we did it to. He didn't want any part and tried to shoot us so we bailed.

Next target: dot by the strip club.

I rolled up first again and he was standing outside. Around this time another crew mate came into the lobby and we told him of our mission. He grabbed a cop car as well and waited nearby for the call. The guy took off and got into his Cadillac looking car. He started to drive off(NO U DEEDENT*waves finger*) so I flipped the lights and pursued. I followed him around the corner and tried to catch him but I ended up crashing so I made the call. 15 seconds later there are three guys flying from different directions towards him with me chasing from behind. We chased him around trying to wreck/spin/trap him all over the city. It isn't as easy as it seems when all four of us are crashing into each other as much as him. It makes for some rather intense car chases though.

We started coordinating a little better after a couple minutes of failing to get him. He ended up taking off towards the beach and going down that road that turns into those bridges you jump, in one of the first story missions. By this point and we knew that there is only so many roads to take in this part of the city, so two of my buddies split off and went around to cut him off. He hit the second bridge and flew over the fence and got his car stuck. I did the same for effect. He got out and tried to run around the fence but it was too late, my cop buddies were waiting on the other side.

NIGHTSTICK DEATH X3

After that we found out he was in the crew with the previous dirtbike guy we stick'd, and they came after us and it ruined the fun after they blew our cars up. Turned into a gun battle which we eventually won after they quit the lobby. It was a lot of fun and I recommend it to anyone bored online with a buddy or two. Works better for effect when you're chasing them already and more cops show up as if the stars are piling up. I only wish we could wear cop uniforms to enhance the RP. I should have gotten some photos of the beatings and such but I was caught up in the moment; surprised that it actually worked and we caught them.

JUSTICE SERVED

• FrikkenZz, tjor24, NuklerGhost101838 and 6 others like this

Scooter8299
  • Scooter8299

Ambitious but Rubbish

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:41 AM

Hmm, well this is my 1st post, so here goes...

I joined a lobby to be greeted by two guys talking to eachother on mics, who are in the Cassidy Creek near the Alamo Sea. I hear one say they really want a RatLoader. Keen to help out, I proceed to Sandy Shores to obtain one, then I'll surprise him by dropping it off by him. So I get one & drive there. When I reach the Creek, I'm surprised by an AI controlled P996-LAZER flying low through the canyon. So I roll up to these guys, trying to look as innocent as possible, so I wouldn't be killed, but of course they think I'm hostile so I get killed & repeatedly camped. Then one of the guys takes the RatLoader, yells for his friend to get in (they think I'm going to kill them) & speed off, but as they pull away, the driver's PS3 controller goes flat & the RatLoader careens into the rapids taking both occupants with it, & they drown. After laughing for awhile, I shoot a message to the guy wanting the RatLoader that you can get one at Sandy Shores. He replies asking if I can get one for him. So I drive to Sandy Shores, spend 15 minutes getting a RatLoader to spawn, steal it, & drive it back to him. He thanks me for it & we go our separate ways.

All this happened mere days before R* robbed players of their RatLoaders, when I first read that they had done this I thought of the guy, & how he's lost it. Why R*, why?
  • tjor24 and killa_b like this

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:37 PM

I spawned in Paleto bay. Had a 1k bounty on me. Ah f*ck it whatever. Figure since I'm a billionaire I could help out some low rank players. so I message a guy who was only level 9 and asked him if he wanted a fully modded car to keep. He tells me he does not a have a garage yet. So tell that he can sell the car and keep the money. So he agrees.

While waiting for him to make his way to Paleto Bay, I noticed a level 30 player quickly making his way to me (obviously to collect on the bounty). So I call up my tank and park it in an alleyway waiting for him. As he approaches I slowly drive out into the middle of the road, and point the cannon right at him and beep the horn. He was on a bike so he sped past while I just kept beeping at him. He definitely did not expect that.

So eventually the level 9 player makes his way up to the mod shop in the area. I had a fully customized Chrome futo for him to sell that was worth about $119,000. So while he drives into the mod shop to sell the car the guy on the bike returns. Mind you, at this point I had destroyed my own tank as a precaution incase level 9 guy decided to use it against me. So Mr bike guy pulls up next to me and gets off the bike but he is unarmed. I level my carbine rifle directly at his head and start backing away still aiming right at his face. He must have understood the gesture because he remained unarmed, still, and gave me a salute.

Eventually we all added each other as friends and they just watched me tear up Paleto bay in my tank. Then we rode the freight train together fighting the cops. It was a good time. These are the cool moments where you get to meet cool people that I really enjoy about this game.
  • greedy, NuklerGhost101838, am30 and 4 others like this

killa_b
  • killa_b

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:29 PM Edited by killa_b, 08 January 2014 - 09:03 PM.

Tank Griefers: The new neverending story

Probably an all too familiar story nowadays but i'll add my latest yarn :)

Was scouting a massive battle between a spanish crew against one guy. I would have helped him....if I was a nice guy :evilgrin: but the truth was he was more than holding his own, in fact he was pummeling them. I had open mic and heard the delightful ringing in my ears of the squeakers (I swear they could break glass). They were planning to gatecrash the party with a cargobob airlifting a car. The kind of present nobody wants at Christmas. So I hopped in my buzzard and called Lester. They managed to drop the car (they missed) but I gave them a belated Christmas present of my own. :p

They left quickly but soon returned in a....i'll give you three guesses!...tanks. You're surprised no? I flew onto a nearby roof and lined them up with old faithful and BAM, BAM "He sniped me:(" They left this time for good. I don't think the guys fighting down there even noticed. Lt. (at the time!) James Gordon couldn't have said it any better:

Because he's the hero Los Santos deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

ok he didn't say los santos

Queue music:  nah nah nah nah nah nah Batman, i mean leader :happy:

True story.

• NuklerGhost101838 and williampuri like this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:10 AM Edited by fw3, 09 January 2014 - 12:26 AM.

STUCK IN THE LSC by FW3

There can't be anything more satisfying or humorous than to see a toolbag whose been tearing up an entire session, camped out at LSC in a tank, fall for the ol' guy in Passive Mode, as I ran around his tank about a dozen times before running inside the LSC to get away from his swinging cannon while he sent me messages calling me a <insert derogatory expletive> for using Passive Mode and that only <insert derogatory expletive> use Passive Mode.

But lo' and behold, his rage got the better of him and he followed me into the LSC garage where he, yes, got stuck.

Eventually, he was forced to climb out of his tank and exit the LSC garage to face all the players he'd been harassing.

And how did he leave?

In Passive Mode!!!

Here's a pic inside the LSC of him being stuck:

0_0.jpg

• hugh750, Hector Tavares, Alix626 and 5 others like this

greedy
  • greedy

Connaisseur

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:16 AM Edited by greedy, 08 January 2014 - 02:23 AM.

My first car bomb

I steal an Asterope to see if it will be cool if I shoot the suspension, near the downtown LSC. Some (level18) player follows me as I was heading the LSC to customize it, but I think he is  going to the paint shop too, so no biggie. Well he is just following me and I leave my car, aim at him, but don’t shot. Then as I get a bounty from stealing that crappy Asterope, (who had thought of killing for that Karin?) I disarm miself so that he can kill me, as I don’t want to be further interrupted as I will be “preparing” the Asterope.. on the street.
After I respawn, he is on my way: I dispatch the guy to Kifflom heaven, collect the asterope and enter the LSC. Chrome paint, with yellow crew colour (50k paintjob), window tint, nice rims and .. ignition bomb. Unfortunately after that spending spree the Asterope still looks uncool. As I exit the LSC, the player was waiting for me and my rental car gets shot by some shotgun rounds. I get out of the car and “run away” to take cover in the street nearby.
In a split of a second, I take cover and watch as he chases me on foot, walks past the car, looks behind to give it a second look, then goes back and enters the driver’s seat. Keys in the ignition and BOOM!!
I laughed quite hard and devilishly  and messaged him “you made my day”.

• GRUNT11B, BeersInsteadofGears and Superguy361 like this

Hector Tavares
  • Hector Tavares

Formally JeepXJFreak98

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:52 AM

Was in a public free roam just speeding around in my Infernus when I see a low level player being harrassed by a level 644 player in a Rhino. I called Lester to hide my blip for 1 minute as I ditched my Infernus in a safe spot and took cover behind a wall near the Rhino. I chucked 5 stickies onto it and texted the low level guy saying "Watch him go boom!" and detonated the bombs, destroying his Rhino and killing the level 644 player. I could hear him raging HARD on the mic and that only made my day much better. I took the low level player in my Infernus as bullets pelted my Infernus from that level 644 guy. He ragequit, and I brought the low level guy (he was level 11) back to my apartment so he could lay low. He's currently taking a spot on my PSN friends list.

• hugh750, Joonas08Joonas, jacka and 5 others like this

chatD4VIS-360
  • chatD4VIS-360

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:04 AM

In free roam I gathered a crate drop that had a rocket launcher in it with about 15 rounds for it. I opened my map to pick my victim and saw a blip with the number 6 on it. The most I've ever seen in a single vehicle. I hopped on my Bati and went to chasing them down. When I finally found them with lots of trouble in between i stopped and saw the limo coming towards me. Pulled our the rpg and blasted away. One shot and got 6 kills. Then I heard "you just made the biggest mistake of your life". Needless to say, all 6 of those guys rage quit after they couldn't take me.
  • Joonas08Joonas, NuklerGhost101838 and williampuri like this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:52 AM Edited by fw3, 09 January 2014 - 12:26 AM.

GTA5 Online: A Love Story by FW3

Okay, I have another story. It's a love story.

It begins with me and this fellow, who we'll call, Moneyfarts (no, that's not his real name, but it'll work).

0_0.jpg

See, Moneyfarts is a level 98. And for some reason, at level 98, he hasn't figured out when another player is in Passive Mode.
I know, I know. 

He attacked me as I came out of LSC. No reason, just your typical camper. We've all done it.
So, naturally, I chose to engage and fight back. 7 times in a row. 

Well, this apparently got Moneyfarts in a gust, because for the next 40 minutes, he would not stop coming after me. 
7 times turned into, I think, 10 times. 12. maybe even 15?

And eventually, I just went Passive and began running - literally - in circles around him. 
So, he threw stickies on the ground to blow me up.

0_0.jpg

That was a bad idea, as he only blew himself up. Over and over.
And yes, in the very center-top of the screen, you can just see the bottom of his shoes as he went skyward.

0_0.jpg

He tried stabbing me, shooting me, and even running me over with a police car. Nothing worked.
And when Moneyfarts attracted the police, I'd slip out of Passive and gun him down. Inciting him further.

So, he finally did what he had to do – he called into Merryweather for help.
The mercs came in waves, but they were easy enough to take out.

0_0.jpg

And this is where the love story comes in, because finally - finally - he left. 
I was able to have a little piece of mind, and get back to upgrading my cars.
Except, I have one new addition thanks to Moneyfarts, and I am in love with her!
I call her Gretyl and she is so sweet! 

0_0.jpg

Hope you enjoyed my story! Cheers! ;)

• hugh750, Th3MaN1, Joonas08Joonas and 17 others like this

Bodog999
  • Bodog999

Calm Player

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:40 PM

yesterday I was playing and a guy was screaming in the mic cuz he gets irritated and a bounty was put on him. So I tried to get the bounty but failed another person claimed it but I wasnt disappointed I have loads of money. So I had a 5 star wanted level and I was escaping in my Sandking XL. Drove on the sandy shores airfield. And tried to sticky bomb the screaming guy. Failed but didnt matter. So made a 180 degrees turn and drove my sandking in the hangar so it wouldnt get picked up by a cargobob. The guy was a little trolled so I shot him with my Heavy Sniper (I love that thing) he died and screamed in the mic and was trying to kick me, but failed. Killed him again got the cops on me. I went into the air control tower on the airfield and hide in it for the cops. Tried to call lester to get rid of the wanted level, but failed. Sandking impounded not very worse. So I killed the guy again cuz he aimed at me with a sniper (Dont do it!). And I killed him than he hide behind a crate. I tried to shoot the explosive crate ontop of the crate, didnt work. So took my RPG and shot at him. His words were: Oh f*ck. I killed him a few more times and went ontop of a water tower. I noticed that his buddy tried to help him. I killed him. Than 2 other guys came in a stationwagon and tried to kill me also.They trew some sticky bombs at me and killed me. So we killed eachother a few more times and the french man tried to get on the train and drove forward to the train in a car. I sniped him and he was raging in french. Than a guy put a bounty on me and i put a bounty on him he gets killed and I'm still alive and I put a bounty on the frenchman and he leaves the session. A few minutes later I get a message that he is killed and the bounty claimed.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:51 PM Edited by WBaker, 10 January 2014 - 10:14 AM. updated

= READ ME! ==============================

I'm going to be doing an index of the stories in the original post so it can be more readily accessed. So if you'd like to be added, please write the title you'd like at the beginning of your story along with a very brief one line or less description.

Thanks,
- WBaker
  • Raavi likes this

Hitman_MT
  • Hitman_MT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:09 AM

My GTAO story? I try to avoid public lobbys at any cost, but sometimes you land in a public lobby after a job is finished. Well it didnt take 10 sec and someone sticky bomb me and blow me up. 99% of the community are just degenerated assholes witout a brain and any sense of sozial behaviour. point.

cool story....

• MarabuntaGrande likes this

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:20 PM

Some douche named Uhate, I think, decided he and his buddy were going to kill me when I spawned in after a race. They came at me in a car. I was able to kill the passenger but the driver got me. All fine and dandy except they thought they were badasses and kept coming after me. I was in the middle of nowhere without a car and he was backing up in his entity trying to kill me so I went to passive mode and hung out behind a tree so he couldn't hit me, all the while flipping him the bird. He eventually killed me with his car and they took off.

I followed them to the neighborhood just below the vinewood sign and stood in a bush up on the hill seeing what their next move was. They kept killing people for no reason there and then his buddy who was with him decided to get a tank. I was able to snipe the tank driver and the original guy who was driving an SUV right beside the tank. It was glorious. I killed both of them a few more times as they tried to scramble back to the tank, placed a bounty on the guy, called merryweather, and Lamar. I sent him texts telling him he was a punk and to come get some more but the cowards fled away knowing they had been bested. f*cking good time!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users