3,727 replies to this topic
Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:08 PM

Behind Enemy Lines

So I'm with my crewmate and we're flying into a hellhole in the city. Now, we're not your typical douchebags that just kill people with the choppers weapons and think we're hot sh*t, because you're just bad at the game that way. Its not hard to kill with weapons when Rockstar is practically giving you the kills for no effort. Rather, I was in the back and we were in the annihilator and I had my Combat MG. My crewmate hovered as I opened fire at the guys below. We're just killing people until one of them manages to snipe me out. So I'm on the ground opening fire and 3 of them get in the same car. They try to rush me and run me over. Since they're kinda far away, I shoot the driver out and the car just goes out of control with the passengers firing (and missing alot). They crash into a pole with their driver dead and step out, but I cut them down before they can turn to me and fire. During all this, I have cops swarming. Then as I'm avoiding cops, the group of 3 have regrouped and are coming to get me. I'm near Vespucci near the houses with the canals and sh*t. Theres a canal that leads to this tunnel in the water. So I run and dive into the canal and starting swimming. I get through a little bit and climb onto the side, and I see one tried to follow me, so I gun him down in the water and continue swimming down until I see the light and exit to the tunnel where I can escape where my crewmate in the chopper is waiting.

• hugh750, zVI Jackal IVz, MrMunchs and 1 other like this

dontneedanotherusername
  • dontneedanotherusername

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:20 PM

So there I was level 4 holding up my 19th store for the stick up kid award.All smooth in my hockey mask and trigger. Apparently I really pissed of a senior citizen for landing my chopper in the middle of the street, I believe she called me an asshole, I ignored her and proceeded into the store. I used the atm to withdraw some money and shop as I just find it amusing, then I pull out my sawed off shotgun proceed to rob the place when the crazy old lady puts 4 rounds through my back with a pistol reducing me to about 5% hp. I blast the cashier and empty the register then duck in back to take cover and eat some meteorites lol. Then proceed on a 9 block foot chase of the old lady. It was rough, I had to take cover twice once to drop a star and the other to eat again, but in the end I parked a car on her corpse and blew it up...then I hid and took the easy way out. I think one of the best things to do is just find a group of people and paint them with your brains, scare those terrible people in this city for life. :p

Solid1000
  • Solid1000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

I was killing time in free roam and a unique car for Simeon popped up in my radar. I drove over to it and hopped in to be met by an instant two star wanted rating so I floored it towards ls customs. After losing the cops and getting the car repaired and resprayed I started the long, careful drive to the docks. I arrived with the car in mint condition, pleased with the fact I was about to make some easy money, and drove towards the garage. BOOM! My car blew up just as the door was opening. Some guy had obviously known I was delivering the car, placed a sticky bomb by the door and was waiting on the roof for me to arrive. Wasn't even mad, laughed my ass off and I'll definitely be doing that myself at some point.
  • 67f100, Spade115 and Charmlessrogue like this

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

There's me and my friend and we'd been getting griefed by every single lobby and decided to do a bit of it ourselves; we came up with a class idea! My friend being rank 24 went and got a Cargobob from LSA and picked me up... Flying around the city, we found two dickheads in a Merryweather Mesa who had been giving us a little bit of a rough time earlier, being the typical dickhead... Hovering above them, they stopped the car completely and sat inside it... Lowered the Cargobob pretty much 5 feet above the jeep and the hook attached to it! We began to take off, taking this car along with us! We flew to the very top of Blaine County and out into the sea... Party invites upon party invites. We just dropped the car right into the ocean, as far out as we could go, and took off back to the city. Master of trolling.
  • OurJud, Gibbzy101, Spade115 and 1 other like this

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:03 AM

I really hate it when your car gets impounded, you kill every cop in sight, yet you still can't get it out of there.

Walk over there, jump the wall by the parking garage, hop in your car, and drive out. You don't even need to fire a single bullet.
  • hugh750, iSpyMike, thesixfootmidget and 1 other like this

Atteez
  • Atteez

From crime to legit business

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:43 AM Edited by Ateez, 24 December 2013 - 04:54 AM.

- I was driving in my car across town when I find this blip on my radar easily go through buildings. I looked around me to find that it was a person flying really low in a Titan. I'm like to myself, "Where on God's green Earth did he get that thing?" He draws away and disappears into the clouds. I get bored and I go to the airport and I try to find a Mammatus. When I do, I pull onto the tarmac to take off, only to find the guy in the Titan land. I tried to immediately take off. When I did, I was successfully flying, but I find the guy in the Titan was still behind me. I tried taking different routes to shake him off, but he was somehow catching up. I was going to Fort Zancudo to lose him there, but he ended up on my tail. I dived down a little bit so that I was below him, but he also descends, crashes into my plane and only I blow up and die. He survives. I look at the killfeed to find that...it was my friend that killed me...

-0_0.jpg

This store, I was going to rob, but I felt like taking a selfie in front of the clerk. This is the only image of my character. Anyway, it was this store that I was about to hold up and I did so. The clerk gave me the money, as usual, and I back out. I keep my crosshairs one him while walking out, and I notice something was wrong. I thought I was backing into a wall, but it was the doors! The doors were locked! I have no idea if this was a glitch or not, but this shocked me. I shoot at the clerk after I got a little mad (I mean, I had a really tough night that day.) But I miss and he runs into the back room. I follow him in and I kill him. So I got a three star wanted level. I thought I was screwed, but I immediately realized that the cops can't get in either. So I took cover in the back room and shot a few cops through the windows. I eventually get four or five stars, and the heavily armed law enforcers arrived. They were screaming at me, "GET OUT NOW!!!", "WE'RE GOING TO KILL YOOUUU!!!" But I just picked them off one by one. I think an unsuspecting player passed by the scene too. Man, from outside, it was practically a barricade around the convenience store. Probably about 10 vehicles in all, some 20-25 officers surrounding the area. I finally get a mission invite from my friend and I'm freed from the store and the cops. How anticlimactic. 

• hugh750, Cakelover21 and Timely like this

ExodusXT
  • ExodusXT

Care Factor: 0.00

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:51 AM

Formation Flying Gone Bad

Picture tells a thousand words

0_0.jpg

• hugh750 likes this

Saul G Man
  • Saul G Man

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:37 AM

My car was on it's last legs and I had a 3 star wanted level so I was on foot and trying to out run the police. Just when they were gaining on me, a train was passing by. I never knew you could do it but thought I'd try to jump on it whilst it was moving. Perfect timing and I escaped :D
  • OurJud likes this

Z3ROstrike
  • Z3ROstrike

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:48 AM

I was messing around in free roam after stealing a fight jet. I saw a couple of guys on the far end of trevors runway so i started to hammer them for a couple of passes. I messed up after killing one of them and planted the jet into the dirt. When i respawned the two guys (crewmates) came after me and we had a short 2 on 1 gun battle. The pushed me to the train tracks just as a train was coming past so i jumped on. I though i had escaped so i was running and jumping across the train thinking i was james bond or something when the train came out of a tunnel and i was bombarded with guns and stickies! The two guys had brought 3 more of their crewmates and were chasing me in their cars along the tracks while exchanging bullets.
Someone landed a lucky shot and killed me so i respawned off the train. We continued our battle 5 on 1 through the forrest near the sawmill and i died many a times! I got lester to take me off the radar and surprised the group with a sticky.
We eventually made our way to a beach, still exchanging kills before i ran out of ammo.
I turn on passive mode and sent the original guys a message saying they had beaten me this time.

Thats when all 5 of them started running me over with cars. I jumped up on a wall nearby and gave them all the bird action. 2 of them jumped up with me doing actions (jerk) and were trying to push me off. As i was about to exit the session to get away the very first guy i killed way back 20 minutes ago landed a helicopter next to me and took me off the wall with the blades along with his friends.

It was the most exhilarating and hilarious 25 minutes i have ever had playing an online game.

J_Gatsby
  • J_Gatsby

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:24 AM

OK so yesterday i was driving around after a survival mission and there was only one guy on the map standing at the side of the road. i decided to go give him company as i had noticed he was only at level 3, so i supposed he had just completed the first mission and decided that i will show him around and take him under my wing. Went to him, unlocked my car and told him to get in, so he did. i took him to the nearby store to rob but as soon as i got out he took my car, i immediately locked it. So this guy with his pistol starts shooting at me, i was in shock o_0 this dude took me out with a head shot. Super pissed i took out my AK, started a shootout with him, i knew he had few bullets so wanted him to run out of ammo and so he did. Ladies and Gentlemen after that i killed that guy no less than 10 times in a row untill he figured out how to turn on passive mode, that was sad, but i ran him over twice again with the same car he tried to steal.

so Kids moral of the story is don't f*ck with the wrong guy, specially if your level 3 and he is lvl 45+

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:39 AM

Scumbag Friend

So I made some friends while playing online, and yesterday I joined a server with one of them. I was going to host Criminal Records race and the asshole came with his chrome entity with another f*cktard inside shooting his SMG at my feltzer, so I ran away and threw a few sticky bombs on the road. I blew it up but it didn't destroy his car. After that I crashed and managed to kill his other friend and left the server. I deleted him from my friend list and that's it.

BTW, 95% of people with chrome sports cars are f*cktards

• Cakelover21 likes this

Joonas08Joonas
  • Joonas08Joonas

PlayStation 3 player, also citizen of Ludendorff

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:02 PM

so I put up a thread to make some friends on PS3..

Only one person posts, so I figured, meh, should be a good friend!

I enter a game with him/her in it.

I try to find the person I had just became friends with and found him/her hanging out by the LS River. I honk my horn to get in..

He/She submachine guns me down & jacks my ride.

Not very soon after he/she finds her death by UZI as well, I take my ride back and that's when he/she was sent off my Friends list.

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:41 PM Edited by stringer, 22 October 2013 - 12:49 PM.

THE BLOOD-SOAKED SANDS

Me and my buddy were rolling around some random server full of people in our tanks, putting the hurt on all the scum we found.

We had gone down to the beach and this black Learjet plane was flying around, I managed to hit it and it turned out to have five people inside! They all respawned on the beach together, they were all in the same crew, a bunch of chichi monkeys it turned out from their jabbering when they got killed.

A fierce battle raged on that beach for 45 minutes, it was like Normandy or something! The chichi monkeys tried everything they could to destroy our tanks or make it up the beach to the road where they could get cars and escape, but the rain of explosions and the savagery of the tank treads were unremitting. Several even tried swimming away, but they stood no chance of out-swimming the tank shells.

Friends of theirs came to help, some in attack helis, but they were destroyed and then caught in the respawn trap by the waters edge, same as the rest.

Eventually probably 10 people joined the fray, all eventually falling victim to the guns or treads of our tanks and being condemned to respawn at the shore.

After a while all the explosions and crashing and police gunfire and grenades did our tanks in, but not before a slaughter of enormous proportions.

It's a true disgrace that the gta pansies nerfed the death penalty down to 500. We certainly gave it our all, even given this injustice, in grinding those jabbering sh*tbirds to dust.

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

so I put up a thread to make some friends on PS3..

Only one person posts, so I figured, meh, should be a good friend!

I enter a game with him/her in it.

I try to find the person I had just became friends with and found him/her hanging out by the LS River. I honk my horn to get in..

He/She submachine guns me down & jacks my ride.

Not very soon after he/she finds her death by UZI as well, I take my ride back and that's when he/she was sent off my Friends list.

There are some sick people online. These "friends" are there just to troll

teh_g
  • teh_g

Time for a brew..

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:19 PM Edited by teh_g, 07 March 2014 - 10:01 AM.

Sine Qua Non - Without Which Not

It was a damp and foggy night, the docks were empty of containers and there wasn't a soul in sight.  I stepped out of Simeons lock-up and pulled a Redwood from a fresh deck.  The most satisfying part of a fresh pack is tearing the clear plastic from the cardboard with a satisfying ease.  Tapping the end of the filter on the pack to settle the tobacco I put it to my mouth and was about to light when I saw a car driving slowly past.

Instinctively I drew back into the shadows thinking it could be a drive-by.  Looking throught the tinted glass I saw the figure of what I presumed was a dock worker, high visibility vest, hard hat on the parcel shelf.  I thought for a second about phoning my mechanic, in the same second I had already made a move for the car.

I grabbed the handle of the passanger side as it cruised past slowly, I pulled and stealthily entered the passanger seat before the driver knew what had happened.  By the time realisation hit him he was in the gutter and the vehicle was careering towards a guard rail, a concrete one.  

Swiftly I pulled the hand-brake and the wheel to get a slide going just through a gap in the barrier.

Just the check-point to go, and i'm clean..

I like talk radio, but I wasn't in the mood.  I pressed the dial and it changed to that Pop station.  Rhianna, Only Girl in the World, let's turn this up I thought.  With increased volume, came increased pressure on the gas, it wasn't until I drove past the Cop Shop that I realised how fast I was driving.  Suddenly sirens hailed and cops started shooting.  Someone must've seen me at the docks, or stealing one of the cars, or just speeding?  Can't be..

3 stars and i'm hauling ass towards home in the North West of the city, crossing the old steel bridges made an unbearable vibration throught the wheels of this 98' Sultan, just a few blocks and I can lose the 5.0 in the alleys of downtown.  Red light, I run it, Red light, I run that too, clipping the tail light of a soccer moms Baller.  Sending me into a flat spin towards on-coming traffic.

The car screeches to a halt in a silent intersection, it usually would have been very loud, one of the loudest in Los Santos, horns, sirens, people, trucks, construction.  Everything had paused to rubber-neck the accident.

I hit the gas, car felt ok, I felt dizzy, but ok.  This wasn't my first rodeo, I instinctively knew what to do.  

The intersection went back to it's normal business of screeches and horns, the sirens were a distance from me now, the aftermath of backed up traffic had slowed and disguised my escape into the alleys.  I was only a few blocks away, but I was safe.

Stealth, lights off, engine off, radio off, the window slightly ajar to hear the distant hum of life in the city.  I won't even smoke so as to help with my night-vision.  My mobile buzzed in my pocket, I pulled it out of my ripped jeans and inspected the screen, 7 messages, 3 missed calls.  I guess Rhianna, engines and sirens had masked my Gangnam Syle ringtone.

My messages consisted of, a crew text, a PPI cold call, and another one from an unknown number.  The calls were unknown, no voicemail.

I felt something in the air, the wind had changed, noise became louder.  I quickly opened the text, it turns out I have a bounty on me, 9k.  Probably from one of the owners of the cars I jacked.

Tyres on tarmac, crash of sports car against garbage cans like Ten Pins.  I turned the key and drove, fast.

A rival crew member had found me, somehow.  I was being hunted, like a deer running from a game-hunter in his Bodhi.  

I was moving so quick away from him I hadn't even put the lights of the car on.  This Sultan was old, but it sure was quick.  Made me drive it like I stole it.  Probably had a few performance mods as sounded beautiful in the damp early morning air, probably the reason he put a bounty on me..

The sun was thinking about rising and a feint orange glow was appearing on the horizon.  I was driving as hard as I could, but I couldn't lose this guy.  He was in an Adder, why would he need 9k? I thought to myself, probably does it for fun.  The only way I can avoid being shot is by using the 4 wheel drive and pretending to be Ken Block.  I did teach him everything he knows, but now's the time to prove it.

There must be a way.  I thought as much as I could between avoiding automatic gunshots, navigating gang territory, avoiding police contact and crashing.  

There was, I saw a multi-storey car park and thought about laying my trap.

Perfect, the entrance led up in a single lane around a blind corner to the 1st floor, and repeated to the 5th floor.  I drifted around the first hairpain clipping my spoiler on the wall just enough to scratch the paint.  My assailant wasn't having as much luck as I heard prangs, screeches and smashes in close proximity.

2nd floor hairpin.  I pulled a slab on C4 and threw it on the wall, drove up to the 3rd level and found a prime seat.  

BOOM!

The city was once again silent as I gazed upon it from my high-level apartment.  Who was this guy? Will he try and get me again?  He looked dead, but was he?  So many questions..

I kept the car, I survived the bounty, and outsmarted the smartest.  

My head hit the fresh cotton pillow, eyes started to close, the doorbell rang...

• Judas0ne, OurJud, austintrain and 17 others like this

OurJud
  • OurJud

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

These stories are ace! I only wish I had time to read them all. In fact they make the one I am about to tell rather boring. I'm new to this whole online thing. In fact this is the first game I've ever played online.

Anyway, I log on for a session the other night and within 5 minutes someone puts a bounty on me. I've just pulled out of LS Customs when it happens and notice some player's blip heading down the slipway to where I'm at. I pull forward and return to the safety of the garage just as they arrive. So I sit in there for a minute or two and then get a message saying such and such a person has disappeard and that I can reclaim the bounty if I find them. So I pull out and spend the next 10 minutes getting attacked and killed by pretty much everyone in the session; killed > respawn > killed > respawn > killed... each time by someone different. A guy can get a complex!

I hadn't even done anything wrong!!

OurJud
  • OurJud

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:06 PM

OK so yesterday i was driving around after a survival mission and there was only one guy on the map standing at the side of the road. i decided to go give him company as i had noticed he was only at level 3, so i supposed he had just completed the first mission and decided that i will show him around and take him under my wing. Went to him, unlocked my car and told him to get in, so he did. i took him to the nearby store to rob but as soon as i got out he took my car, i immediately locked it. So this guy with his pistol starts shooting at me, i was in shock o_0 this dude took me out with a head shot. Super pissed i took out my AK, started a shootout with him, i knew he had few bullets so wanted him to run out of ammo and so he did. Ladies and Gentlemen after that i killed that guy no less than 10 times in a row untill he figured out how to turn on passive mode, that was sad, but i ran him over twice again with the same car he tried to steal.

so Kids moral of the story is don't f*ck with the wrong guy, specially if your level 3 and he is lvl 45+

Love it :D

My trouble in this game is that I'm just too good natured. I could never screw over anyone who offered me a ride. Man I'd probably offer them some money to pay for the gas they used :D

Kayli
  • Kayli

Love Bites

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:38 PM

It was a damp and foggy night, the docks were empty of containers and there wasn't a soul in sight.  I stepped out of Simeons lock-up and pulled a Redwood from a fresh deck.  The most satisfying part of a fresh pack is tearing the clear plastic from the cardboard with a satisfying ease.  Tapping the end of the filter on the pack to settle the tobacco I put it to my mouth and was about to light when I saw a car driving slowly past.
Instinctively I drew back into the shadows thinking it could be a drive-by.  Looking throught the tinted glass I saw the figure of what I presumed was a dock worker, high visibility vest, hard hat on the parcel shelf.  I thought for a second about phoning my mechanic, in the same second I had already made a move for the car.
I grabbed the handle of the passanger side as it cruised past slowly, I pulled and stealthily entered the passanger seat before the driver knew what had happened.  By the time realisation hit him he was in the gutter and the vehicle was careering towards a guard rail, a concrete one.  
Swiftly I pulled the hand-brake and the wheel to get a slide going just through a gap in the barrier.
Just the check-point to go, and i'm clean..
I like talk radio, but I wasn't in the mood.  I pressed the dial and it changed to that Pop station.  Rhianna, Only Girl in the World, let's turn this up I thought.  With increased volume, came increased pressure on the gas, it wasn't until I drove past the Cop Shop that I realised how fast I was driving.  Suddenly sirens hailed and cops started shooting.  Someone must've seen me at the docks, or stealing one of the cars, or just speeding?  Can't be..
3 stars and i'm hauling ass towards home in the North West of the city, crossing the old steel bridges made an unbearable vibration throught the wheels of this 98' Sultan, just a few blocks and I can lose the 5.0 in the alleys of downtown.  Red light, I run it, Red light, I run that too, clipping the tail light of a soccer moms Baller.  Sending me into a flat spin towards on-coming traffic.
The car screeches to a halt in a silent intersection, it usually would have been very loud, one of the loudest in Los Santos, horns, sirens, people, trucks, construction.  Everything had paused to rubber-neck the accident.
I hit the gas, car felt ok, I felt dizzy, but ok.  This wasn't my first rodeo, I instinctively knew what to do.  
The intersection went back to it's normal business of screeches and horns, the sirens were a distance from me now, the aftermath of backed up traffic had slowed and disguised my escape into the alleys.  I was only a few blocks away, but I was safe.
Stealth, lights off, engine off, radio off, the window slightly ajar to hear the distant hum of life in the city.  I won't even smoke so as to help with my night-vision.  My mobile buzzed in my pocket, I pulled it out of my ripped jeans and inspected the screen, 7 messages, 3 missed calls.  I guess Rhianna, engines and sirens had masked my Gangnam Syle ringtone.
My messages consisted of, a crew text, a PPI cold call, and another one from an unknown number.  The calls were unknown, no voicemail.
I felt something in the air, the wind had changed, noise became louder.  I quickly opened the text, it turns out I have a bounty on me, 9k.  Probably from one of the owners of the cars I jacked.
Tyres on tarmac, crash of sports car against garbage cans like Ten Pins.  I turned the key and drove, fast.
A rival crew member had found me, somehow.  I was being hunted, like a deer running from a game-hunter in his Bodhi.  
I was moving so quick away from him I hadn't even put the lights of the car on.  This Sultan was old, but it sure was quick.  Made me drive it like I stole it.  Probably had a few performance mods as sounded beautiful in the damp early morning air, probably the reason he put a bounty on me..
The sun was thinking about rising and a feint orange glow was appearing on the horizon.  I was driving as hard as I could, but I couldn't lose this guy.  He was in an Adder, why would he need 9k? I thought to myself, probably does it for fun.  The only way I can avoid being shot is by using the 4 wheel drive and pretending to be Ken Block.  I did teach him everything he knows, but now's the time to prove it.
There must be a way.  I thought as much as I could between avoiding automatic gunshots, navigating gang territory, avoiding police contact and crashing.  
There was, I saw a multi-storey car park and thought about laying my trap.
Perfect, the entrance led up in a single lane around a blind corner to the 1st floor, and repeated to the 5th floor.  I drifted around the first hairpain clipping my spoiler on the wall just enough to scratch the paint.  My assailant wasn't having as much luck as I heard prangs, screeches and smashes in close proximity.
2nd floor hairpin.  I pulled a slab on C4 and threw it on the wall, drove up to the 3rd level and found a prime seat.  
BOOM!
The city was once again silent as I gazed upon it from my high-level apartment.  Who was this guy? Will he try and get me again?  He looked dead, but was he?  So many questions..
I kept the car, I survived the bounty, and outsmarted the smartest.  
My head hit the fresh cotton pillow, eyes started to close, the doorbell rang...

I love stories and I enjoyed reading that:D
  • teh_g, codename_duchess and Username321123 like this

MM_ObSCen3
  • MM_ObSCen3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

@SkyArmor no bullsh1t, just extremely lucky.... Anyway, believe it or not, i know what i did and what happened.. I promise, i wasn't high as fuc |<

Robinson41
  • Robinson41

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:06 PM

It was my first ever session online, and I got into my first police chase. So I'm driving around causing as much chaos as possible. After a long police chase, I decided enough was enough, so I tried to take cover in the gun shop. I ran in and before I knew it, he pulled a shotgun and mowed me down.
  • Charmlessrogue likes this

sam1ches
  • sam1ches

1st day millionaire

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

I really hate it when your car gets impounded, you kill every cop in sight, yet you still can't get it out of there.

Don't fear the impound bro, when they actually destroy your car, its fully insured and paid for by the city. Atleast this is my experience, I have never gotten my car from the cops and it always respawns for free...

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:58 PM

Friend sniped me while I was f*cking a hooker.

The hooker continued the animation on a loop and I could drive around while she was sitting there on my lap.

• Jojo Jojovich and codename_duchess like this

casualsunday
  • casualsunday

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

So I'm flying in a cargo bob, and le Simeon green car appears. So these two doods are going at it, killing eachother, and le me comes in with cargo bob and picks green car up, and drops it off on top of building. So on of the guys spawn, and starts heading towards the airport, and somehow with the power of God himself, I snipe his ass from a mile away. I proceed to die in amazement. Then I see him heading towards to the airport again. I see him flying le new cargo bob right towards me (I'm on top of a building), and he slams the thing straight into a pole and died. I die in laughter. Then I fly to a different building, as the guy goes to the airport AGAIN. Grabs another cargo bob and flys back to me. I whip out the mini gun I got in a special crate, and open fire. His bob starts hauling into the ground. He doesn't get out, and dies again. 

Made my day. Lol.

• Brian359 likes this

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

Annoyed the sh*t out of a guy who'd stolen a Lazer and was blowing up anyone who dared get in a plane at Sandy Shores by shooting him down with my trusty sidearm.

AgelessDisaster
  • AgelessDisaster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

I was killing time in free roam and a unique car for Simeon popped up in my radar. I drove over to it and hopped in to be met by an instant two star wanted rating so I floored it towards ls customs. After losing the cops and getting the car repaired and resprayed I started the long, careful drive to the docks. I arrived with the car in mint condition, pleased with the fact I was about to make some easy money, and drove towards the garage. BOOM! My car blew up just as the door was opening. Some guy had obviously known I was delivering the car, placed a sticky bomb by the door and was waiting on the roof for me to arrive. Wasn't even mad, laughed my ass off and I'll definitely be doing that myself at some point.

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:32 PM Edited by NYC PATROL, 28 July 2014 - 06:33 PM.

I find myself at Sandy Shores on a Tuesday. 11 AM. I'm minding my own business

when a man started approaching me. He fires 5, count 'em, 5 shots at me. I take cover.

I think this is it. My time has come. What have I done to deserve this? I am about to be capped by

a man in a pink hat and a bulletproof vest? I then made a mad dash for my car and headed to the glimmering sands of the Senora Desert.

I find refuge on the shaded side of an abandoned shack by the freeway. Thinking I had lost this mad man, I hear a faint whirling in the distance. It can't be! But how!? The lunatic had somehow found me. Not only that but he was flying a Buzzard! A military blooded machine that comes equipped with missiles that sting like hornets and .50 caliber guns that can make it rain on a sunny day.

I let out an F bomb that only the loneliest bird could hear. I was alone. I was exhausted. Just then I hear a loud whistling sound. A missile was headed my way! It hits 20 feet in front of me. Debris flying in every direction. I keep running around the shack as it was my only defense. Boom after boom and missile after missile. I keep dodging.

Looking at my Ifruit phone I quickly learn that apparently 8 hours had passed. For some reason

time felt like it was "flying". I knew I couldn't keep playing tag with this steel play pal any longer.

It was time to run. I leap out from behind cover and frantically run with the sound of death

right behind me. Breath after after breath I wondered which one would be my last before I was

blown to Carcer City.

Then out of no where I heard a voice. "Not today asswipe" the voice from the skies shouted. I couldn't bare to turn around and see what was going on. Then I hear that sound again. Whoosh! Oh no! Another missile! I braced for death. I hear a loud explosion. I was still alive! I stopped and looked back. The buzzard crashed to the ground in a fiery blaze. I couldn't believe it. How!? Good riddance mystery pink hat man. Then I see another buzzard right up in he sky coming towards me. Oh No not again! I shouted. I ran but the buzzard landed in front of me.

Out steps a man. "Wooooo! Oh man that was a close one dude!" Dan? I said. Holy sh*t man that was you who shot down the buzzard? His mouth moved very little with a quick "Yep". Dan is a member of my crew and turns out he was on asshole patrol that night. You're effing amazing man! I exclaimed. Oh I know...I know he said. "You have to be a little more careful. And maybe turn your damn radar on" I let out a low "woops" Come on let's hit the strip club! Dan said with excitement. And so that day it wasn't just bullets that would rain from the sky but dollar bills.

• teh_g, GeorgDaBeast, Gibbzy101 and 4 others like this

SLOTHEDKATO
  • SLOTHEDKATO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

Ok so last night I was playing Top Fun with some buddies.  I was definitely the best fighter jet pilot in the group, just sayin.  First round, its two runners and three jets(Im a jet).  One jet commits suicide in the first minute.  I get a lock on a motor bike, fire two rockets, and follow up with some machine gun fire.  Machine guns get him.  The other jet and I keep circling and firing but just cant get the last guy.  Finally he's on the last straight away, im right on his tail.  Im swerving a bit, cant get a solid machine gun aim.  Then i flip upside down, and start chanting 'allah akbar jihad' into the mic, and upside down kamakazee right into the guy.  I more or less headbutted a guy on a motorbike while I was in a jet.  I can only imagine what it looked like on his screen. epic

Next round, I'm a runner.  I get through the first bit no problem, and it ends up down to me and one jet.  I hide under a bridge, get off my bike, and waste all my ak ammo trying to bring the jet down.  Its smoking a bit, but I'm out of ammo.  Pull out the sniper, but hes erratic at this point and I cant hit him.  Finally brought him down with the smg.  

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

I was driving with some fellow in a crew that I am in, and suddenly a buzzard with 4 dudes in it starts firing rockets and whatnot, so I proceed to drive and I take my Micro SMG out, and I kept shooting, I emptied like 3-4 clips and I managed to kill the pilot.

The helicopter proceeded to drive forward at full speed and managed to crash into a building, all of them died afterwards. f*cking hilarious.

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

So I was busting my balls trying to find a sentinel after 12 hours of non stop searching... FOUND ONE.

THEN f*ckING SONY WITH THEIR sh*t PSN SERVERS....

Sign me out.

gotta love console services

uptownrockstar
  • uptownrockstar

Reagan Era

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:20 PM Edited by uptownrockstar, 22 October 2013 - 09:23 PM.

Im walking one day, and a guy pulls up in a barely moving black charger. He doesn't have a mic, but hits the horn (spanish horn)

I get in, and he drives me to a store near Trevor. I get out, rob the store then jump back in the car. He gets on a dirt road, then positions the car on a cliff facing the road.

Cop cars are driving right by us, but don't seem to see us. I panic, jump out the car, and try to escape. Cops killed me.

I spawn, and am walking down the road looking for a car to take, guess who pulls up in a smashed up charger and hits the horn. (Its like the damage is a badge of honor for him)

He drives back to the store, I rob it, and wait on the hill with him again as cops swarm around us, but don't see us.(some kind of secret spot) this time I remain calm.(and make note of location)

We lose the stars then drive around a lil, and attract more cop attention. He gets the car stuck some how, although I assume it finally broke down. I jump out try to escape(not sure if I escaped, or not)

There I am back on the side of the road looking for a car(before I knew you could just call the mech), and guess who pulls up in a spotless charger, and hits that good ole spanish horn, lol

We drive a lil and get caught in traffic, while sitting there I see a car I like. When I go to open the door to get out of the charger, a car zooms by and takes his door off.

I stood there in horror, understanding how he must have felt, just fixing it. He sat there in the driver's seat for a moment, then disappeared(left session). Never saw him again.. my bad
  • Flicksy likes this

7 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users