Photo

Share Your Stories

7,856 replies to this topic
Torbey
  • Torbey

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:23 PM

I was in a bad sport lobby. I had been going around shooting people up, and some people started to get mad. Someone put a 9k bounty on me. I wasn't planning on going down without a fight though. To stop me, one group of people went in a buzzard. The dude was pretty dang good at flying. I was on the city streets making constant turns in my Sultan, and somehow he kept up with me. He could shoot well too. if it wasn't for my constant dodging of his rockets I would have been dead.

While all this was going on, another group of people in a Mesa was also after me. There where 3 people all with SMGs blasting me in the Mesa. The chase with the helicopter and Mesa trying to kill me lasted about 3 minutes (though it felt like forever).

Then one of the rockets from the buzzard hit some cars infront of me. This made me go swerving off the road onto an open freeway. I was stopped there in the freeway momentarily. That's when I saw it. The buzzard had a perfect shot right at me. He took the shot, there was no way I had the horsepower to start up again and dodge it. I had accepted fate, and knew this intense run of being chased had to end.

But then, out of nowhere, the Mesa came. It had gone infront of the trajectory of the rocket and exploded. The people in the Mesa had tried so hard to kill me, that it end up saving me, and killing themselves as a result. It was like something out of a movie.

I drove off again, and the buzzard still chased. But now, I was on the freeway. I took out my SMG and started blasting the buzzard from my sultan. He got some incredibly close shots on me, but none ever connected. I shot him up to the point where his buzzard was smoking and he was forced to bail. I had escaped death. It was both fun and intense, and probably one of the best stories I could tell about an experience in a video game.
  • Gazolene, NuklerGhost101838 and Diani The Otter like this

Near137
  • Near137

Near

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

Picked up a minigun from a special crate then 5 mins later I have seen 4 guys who were in a Oracle. I was just minding my own business looking for the Tailgater then they started to shoot me for no reason so I blew their car with the minigun and all of them died while screaming using the mic "aaaaaah wow wtf".

Just another average day in GTA Online..

vw11
  • vw11

Simply me

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:15 PM

Me and a friend were battling police, we both died.  After spawning he runs up to me and starts punching.  We are both mic'd, so I say, dude what are you doing?  No answer.  He's level 20 I'm 50, he hits me a few more times before I fight back.  I have more health than he and he dies first laughing his butt off.  He tries it again and ends up laughing.  He said he wanted to know if he could do it; I suggested he gain more health.

helresa
  • helresa

Public Security Section 9

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:08 PM

Anyone ever had an encounter online where you see a player be an idiot, but it's so idiotic that you can't even bring yourself to laugh?

I was in a race last night with a Level3 noob, he only goes and sets the thing up as a rally. Only problem I talk into the mic and get nothing, he ignores everything I say. Then some how we get swapped around, I'm driving he should be telling me where the checkpoints are, but nothing. I'm not even sure if he had a mic... eventually to preserve my sanity I have to quit race, getting my first bad sport point in the process.

Pelican
  • Pelican

The one who knocks

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:46 PM

So, I was in a frogger and I notice a $9000 bounty guy in the boonies. So I start chasing him down. What followed was a solid fifteen minute chase between me in my chopper and a guy on a sanchez. The umpteenth time I tried feeding him to my blades worked, and he was splattered over there, over there and over there. And over there too. But man, was it fun. 

EMCondor
  • EMCondor

Oliver Queen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:48 PM Edited by EMCondor, 12 November 2013 - 11:50 PM.

> bought James Bond mobile

> decide to take it out for a spin

> listening to the james bond theme
> asshat with a buzzard shoots rockets at me

> dodging like a pro

> go under bridge

> sh*tlord of the 12th goblin fleet smacks bridge and blows up

> I drive away as the hero England needed me to be.

• Ravey Davey, JohnGazman, MuucavExiled and 1 other like this

MuucavExiled
  • MuucavExiled

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:25 AM Edited by MuucavExiled, 13 November 2013 - 03:56 AM.

[quote name="EMCondor" post="1064058178" timestamp="1384300112"]

> bought James Bond mobile
> decide to take it out for a spin
> listening to the james bond theme
> dodging like a pro
> go under bridge
> sh*tlord of the 12th goblin fleet smacks bridge and blows up
> I drive away as the hero England needed me to be.[/quote

Awesome. I like to liven up people's lives with some indirect rocket fire. Fun for me to watch them go mad dodging rockets and fun for them to get away as I'm not really trying to kill them.

Sangers
  • Sangers

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:19 AM Edited by Sangers, 13 November 2013 - 05:22 AM.

that's the first time i've ever heard the term "asshat" be used by anyone other than one of the computer players in a Survival game.

illminded
  • illminded

..from the grave

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:33 AM Edited by illminded, 13 November 2013 - 08:33 AM.

cruising in my cheetah and see three blips on the radar coming in fast on a merging lane and i end up behind 3 other cheetahs.(i assumed they were impromptu racing)

ended up high speed cruisin through the city with these randoms,meet ups at lsc and when an intruder would attack me or someone else the others would immediately retaliate and back up one another. i guess i was used to all the hostile ppl in free roam that battling onside a mini crew that isnt even a crew amazed me

did many impromptu races like going up mt chiliad and had no idea how fun these races were.

my fave was when we were posted at a street corner somewhere near downtown vinewood and see this tank pull up from around the corner.

all i heard was horn spamming and everyone just scrambled to flee away in whatever direction haha

I_T_T_O
  • I_T_T_O

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:37 AM

Finish a mission dropping off at Lester's warehouse.

Decided to make a nice cuppa tea as it was 4am, so risked afk.

Upon my return I could hear gun fire coming from the direction my car was in and heard laughing on the mics and general merriment.

Scared they would blow up my voltic I used stealth to get a good look at what was going on.

Seemed to much higher ranked 'mericans were baseball batting the crap out of my car and so into it that the were almost crying with laughter.

To tell the truth I was a little scared what weapons they had unlocked being higher ranked and decided to sneak away safely. I was just about to call mors mutual when I spot the way to a sweet rooftop overlooking the whole scene.

Still totally absorbed in what they were doing to notice what was happening, I lobbed down max sticky bombs behind around and even on my own car.

I hear one of them say "a-yo dawgg what's this flashing light on this voltic here" and that is when I blew the whole region up... Was well worth paying for my own car.
  • Diani The Otter likes this

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:54 AM

The other day I ran up to the Rockford shopping centre roof to another guy, walked towards him slowly without a gun and tried to do a salute to show peace but it came out as flipping the bird, he opened fire and I took him down with a shotgun in self defence. I messaged him later saying "I was being nice" and he was like "how was i soppose to know".

People are so hostile, the funniest thing is I killed him even though he had the jump first.
  • Diani The Otter likes this

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:18 AM

I found this parked near the Mors Mutual place.

Gasoline didn't do the job :(

BTW, after this picture another tank showed up and destroyed the parked tank and killed me.

0_0.jpg

Gibbzy101
  • Gibbzy101

DO ONE!

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:54 AM

Me and a few crew mates, all in our own modified Mini Coopers. Single file formation driving around like lunatics. It looked like something out of the Italian Job.

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:12 PM

>drive tuned Entity XF
>motherf*cker with a jet appears
>blows my car up
>he doesn't have money
>I have to pay 9k to get it back
>he still keeps killing me
>killed me like 5 times in a row
>f*ck this, payback time
>drive for like 15 minutes to Fort Zancudo to get a jet
>after 30 minutes I got the jet out from the base
>motherf*cker left the game
>pissed as hell

• gnad and Diani The Otter like this

IOMDutch
  • IOMDutch

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:04 PM

Cruising in my Phoenix last night looking for an Oracle or some such to sell when I noticed the ol' white dot looming large on the map. So I have a pan round to scope the scene when out of the clear blue a barrage of rockets are sent my way from him and his Buzzard.

A wheel spin later I'm off and after a few minutes of cat and mouse under a flyover he sends in the Mercs to flush me out. Race on again and I grab a rest bite in LSC. Repair my battered Phoenix and leave. He's camped but off guard and I'm away again with him and Mercs in hot pursuit. By now the sirens are screaming and 5 minutes later I'm safe in my garage. I head up to the apartment Alta St for a look at what's going on. Buzzard parked at the top of my drive. So I call in the Mercs and they finish him off. Next minute he has a $7k bounty on his head and has gone to the same LSC saw that he was in the Merc Jeep.
I head over, plant 2 stickys and wait. 2 minutes later, boom. $7k for me. He gives chase so back to the apartment. By now I am really wanting a piss. He proceeds to park 3 cars and a sideways fire engine blocking the door of the garage(good parking will give him that) Unfortunately he is door side of the garage and is stuck behind the fire engine as the cops start getting pissed at him. From my window I can see at all happen. Then my buzzer starts going as the sh*t gets real. Message time "You lost Brah?" He must have phoned Lester as ammo got low, cops couldn't get to him and he couldn't get out. Next thing I get is a notice "Players are voting to kick you from this session". Only one other player enjoying the dessert. So "You mad Bro?" he rage quits and I go for a victory pee.
  • NuklerGhost101838 likes this

Ravey Davey
  • Ravey Davey

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:54 PM

Just walked out of my apartment to a massive roar, look up to see 3 Titans being flown in formation by players, quite low, through the city. Gave a salute as they flew by, legends!
  • Gibbzy101 and Diani The Otter like this

Gazolene
  • Gazolene

Villan

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:32 PM Edited by Gazolene, 13 November 2013 - 10:33 PM.

I encountered a player who I could not fire at, whenever I aimed at them it would stop shooting. I left the session as I thought it was probably a hacker.

ZihgZag
  • ZihgZag

J's and L's

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

I encountered a player who I could not fire at, whenever I aimed at them it would stop shooting. I left the session as I thought it was probably a hacker.

lul

• kingcool52 likes this

SomeGuy2
  • SomeGuy2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:24 AM

They probably have passive mode on, or you had passive mode on

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:31 PM

Some asshole and his crew were trying to kill me while I was in passive mode, because I trolled them a lot.

0_0.jpg

I escaped to my apartment and called mercs/muggers/bounties on them.

lol

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:19 PM

In the Simeon mission where you have to steal back two cars for him, I got 5 stars and 75 kills....

Joonas08Joonas
  • Joonas08Joonas

PlayStation 3 player, also citizen of Ludendorff

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:04 PM

Remember, kids. While trainspotting, don't go on the tracks!

0_0.jpg

• UP9390 likes this

Gazolene
  • Gazolene

Villan

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:18 PM Edited by Gazolene, 14 November 2013 - 06:19 PM.

They probably have passive mode on, or you had passive mode on

You can't shoot in passive mode and you can still shoot and hit players who are in passive mode, it just doesn't hurt them. Plus the guy was aiming a sniper rifle at me at the time,

EightSe7en
  • EightSe7en

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:15 PM Edited by EightSe7en, 14 November 2013 - 08:17 PM.

I jumped into a game and took my Injection for a cruise. I come out of my garage and I'm immediately followed and sticky bombed. I was pissed, so i grabbed a buzzard and highlighted the dude. He's weaving his yellow cheetah in and out while i fire missiles at him in the city and suddenly his blip goes blank (he called lester). I fly over where he should be, but all i see is regular traffic stopped at a stop light. I had a double take and i notice theres a yellow car in the middle of the stopped traffic. Instead of zipping away, and using his cars speed, this guy tried to blend in with traffic lol. He stopped at the light and proceeded (at a safe distance behind the car in front of him) to the next light and also stopped. He drove the speed limit, didnt tailgate, and stayed in his lane. I watched this for about 40 seconds and then i killed him. Funny stuff though.
  • NuklerGhost101838 and Diani The Otter like this

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:47 PM

I drove my entity under the cargo plane at the airport and it smashed the car down halfway into the ground. When I got out of the car I was below the map falling and my parachute was on my back. I didn't pull the chute but as I fell down I could see the entire map above me in a big sandbox world. It looked like there was way more room on the map but it was so fast I barely had time to see anything.

I am currently trying to make this happen again. I drove my entity under the back of the cargo plane pretty slowly and it looked like it was halfway above ground and below. Anybody else seen the map from underneath like that, freefalling?

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Wolfhuman likes this

Pelican
  • Pelican

The one who knocks

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:28 AM

Some jackass took Simeon's car and decided to troll the rest of us by parking it somewhere he could keep the car stashed and nick us off from afar if we manage to kill him. Suffice to say I took the car from him once, he killed me and then I took the car again. Drove it straight in to the f*cking ocean right next to the car. 

Clennan
  • Clennan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:01 AM

Last night we had an interesting session; lots of LSC action and firefighting. So many people just camp there, facing towards the garage entrance while someone is inside waiting for an easy kill - I like to take these guys down. There is usually no retaliation either.

We got into a high speed chase and ended up flying a buzzard out to the army base, where to guys who had been on our tail earlier were trying to get themselves a jet. We take them down before they even have a chance to get in there and on their respawn, scope me out of the chopper as the passenger (quite impressive). I spawn on the otherside of the marsh while my buddy tries to get rid of the heat from the army etc.

Proceed to snipe these guys out relentlessly until my pick up. Went 8 - 1 until one of them tried to swim across the marsh and then respawned on my face after I rifled him down. They give up and my extraction picks us up. After a failed attempt to get a jet, we hit up Sandy Shores to get a new buzzard but with me flying this time. I provide hover cover with my missiles while my buddy gets in the Lazer. I get shot by a tank (again, pretty impressive!) while he flies to safety. I call for my wheels and my crew mate heads off to Los Santos Airport to cause some havoc (much to his hilarity, the guys who were trying to get into the base who we had the fight with were both there trying to get into planes/choppers and he took them down a few times).

Over at Sandy Shores, a $9000 bounty blip was stationary very close the helipad. I approach with caution and keep my scope all the way up the strip. He was obviously hovering well up into the stratosphere in an attempt to claim the bounty. I radio it in and my friend cannot get a lock on him because he is so high up so he machine guns him into oblivion. He respawns close to me and immediately equips his sniper to see if he can get revenge on my buddy. I scope him but not a clean headshot and literally as I hit his head on the second go, he ragequits and his character's body spontaneously shoots straight into the air!

I have a go in the jet but everyone is sheltering in their apartments and we end up having a pointless gun fight with one guy for about 30 mins where he kept coming after us even though we were bored with him. He did OK but must have gone 10 - 30 until he eventually left.

Just another day in Los Santos.

• NuklerGhost101838 likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

I was just hanging out with some people near LSC showing off our cars and some douche starts attacking us with a buzzard. while he is preoccupied with another player i sent a well aimed rocket his way....bye bye chopper LOL.

Gazolene
  • Gazolene

Villan

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

I got kicked out of a crew because I wouldn't chauffeur drive the crew leader around. lol.

• EightSe7en likes this

EightSe7en
  • EightSe7en

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

I got kicked out of a crew because I wouldn't chauffeur drive the crew leader around. lol.

Hahahaha im going to have to request this for the crew im in....f'in brilliant
  • Wolfhuman and Diani The Otter like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users