» «
Photo

Share Your Stories

3,618 replies to this topic
Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:09 PM Edited by WBaker, 17 January 2014 - 01:06 AM.

This thread is meant for members to share their in game stories with GTA Online. Tell us about the random things that have happened to you in GTA Online. Or just share any playing experiences you have had.

If you'd like to be included in the story index please include the title of your story and a very very brief one line or less description at the beginning of your post. Shorter stories may be left out. - WBaker

Featured Stories

When Bounty Hunters Attack by WinterEdit - A cooler story than liquid nitrogen

Dat Justice by CorruptedVision - Serving Justice to the lawbreakers of Los Santos.

A Love Story by fw3 - Okay, I have another story. It's a love story.

Best Trick in the Book by Biohazard Abyss - You don't need a sniper or a tank to triumph.

The Story Index (most recent first)

Troll Level: Eduard Khil by WinterEdit - A story about tanks.

Meanwhile, Back in Liberty City... by fw3 - A nostalgic journey.

Took My Tank For A Drive by TheJackalSega - A compilation of two combat stories.

1.08 Tank Revenge by luisniko - You reap what you sow.

Bait Car by blk95ta - Do you really think James Bond would leave his half million dollar secret agent car parked out in the open without some sort of anti theft device?

Death From Above by sccojake - Bounty hunting in a mallard.

Cargo Bombing by SuperSluffy - I am doing my Cargo-bombing troll to see if their are any gullible folks when I start the server.

Death by Luxor by tom_p1980 - I was either gonna kill or be killed.

My Second Character by HoneyBadger ESQ - I almost took it as a sign to give up on all this second character nonsense... almost.

The Tao of Griefing by coach_wargo - Or... How I Dealt With the Glitching Gremlins.

Rico Called Me Crazy by The Spook - A tale of revenge.

The Newcomer by Svendiggler - An experience only the unpredictability of online gaming can give you.

The Los Santos City Shuffle by JohnGazman - A day in the life of a gansta.

Restored My Faith by Justafanuk - Just a wee thing that restored my faith.

Alls Well that Ends Well by RAS_ZeroZ - A satisfying kill.

I Was Just A Noob by lemurbeamur - The tale of my first 5 minutes in GTA online.
  • Seleets, SimsDaniel916, SeaJey and 8 others like this

iPlay
  • iPlay

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

There was a massive car meet over by Los santos customs. Most were adders and Entity xf s. I was in my buzzard at the time and well... The rest speaks for it self. A lot of cars got ruined and I was a bad sport sadly
  • AndrewDeSanta, EyeMacHunt, JONES6137 and 11 others like this

FirstLadyofGTA
  • FirstLadyofGTA

Killer in Heels

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

I long for the day when I can play a proper game.  So behind to the point that I'm starting not to care about playing at all.  I am envious of all of you playing without a care...jerks...lol.  Random things that have happened to me are all negative: freezes, booted out of games, ran over as soon as I wanted to start a mission..blah blah blah.

• Docfaustino, Rob142sti, Charmlessrogue and 1 other like this

deltaechoe
  • deltaechoe

A Dopedfish

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

Fun tip, shooting someone's parachute with a machine gun makes them go flying. Had a friend bail out over one ocean and I shot him clear to the ocean on the other side of the map in my chopper
  • leeroyjones87 and Username321123 like this

LcplJarheadFi
  • LcplJarheadFi

<----- Enter Member Title Here

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

I really hate it when your car gets impounded, you kill every cop in sight, yet you still can't get it out of there.

• adictoGTA, mbhitman and Day Reaper like this

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

I was creeping up on a 9k bounty , while off the radar thanks to Lester. I was listening to after you by pulp on soulwax fm. I had 10 secs left of being off the radar. The target saw me , he was in a xf I was in a fully modded chrome cheetah . Chased him to his apartment killed him , placed a sticky on his car . I hid in a near by ally waited till he spawned and returned to his car then blew him up .
  • gixxerSRADIATOR and vanRooney30 like this

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

Yesterday I was glitching at LSC, and when I came out, someone threw a sticky bomb on my Baller and blew it up. 

Learned the lesson, went glitching in solo servers.

• AceCrossHairs likes this

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

There was a massive car meet over by Los santos customs. Most were adders and Entity xf s. I was in my buzzard at the time and well... The rest speaks for it self. A lot of cars got ruined and I was a bad sport sadly

If that's true, it was definately worth it

• OG Sunny, AndrewDeSanta, Cakelover21 and 1 other like this

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

LMAO IM DYING OF LAUGHTER
  • mrkush90 likes this

SynchronousSnake
  • SynchronousSnake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:23 PM Edited by SynchronousSnake, 21 October 2013 - 05:25 PM.

I really hate it when your car gets impounded, you kill every cop in sight, yet you still can't get it out of there.

there's a gate there very close to the impounded car (not the other gate with the one cop guarding it) that will open automatically. it's marked with a white arrow on the pavement. Pull up to it and it takes about a second for it to open.
  • GPC7 likes this

LcplJarheadFi
  • LcplJarheadFi

<----- Enter Member Title Here

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

Yeah, done that. The only time it will open, is if a cop or another player is on the other side of the gate, making it open for me.

DwnShft2Xcelr8
  • DwnShft2Xcelr8

Hove Beach Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

My amazing story:

Got tired of playing legit 100% and still having my character disappear or my progress deleted, so I stopped playing.
I've said it once and I'll say it again: it's sad when a forum based on a video game is more interesting than the video game.

I might give this sh*t a chance again, though.
  • SlammedSultanRS and Dat dude Smiley like this

demonjlh
  • demonjlh

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

was driving to boneyard to do a little survivor with my crew and some clown in a heli tried to crash into my car. murdered him for and tried to go about my business. he started a pathetic attempt to grief me...that resulted in him being murdered multiple times.

i finally got tired of it and dropped a bounty on him. with in 5 mins...half the map is after him. bounty was collected. Crew member dropped a bounty on him...bounty was collected.  another crew member dropped a bounty on him...bounty was collected. another crew member dropped a bounty on him...griefer rage quit. :D

bounties.

used correctly.

• AndrewDeSanta, bruins6699, slayerz43 and 13 others like this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

I exit a mission. Start moving on foot. Notice a guy on map coming for me. Get behind cover, headshot him. He says "aw ya got me in his mic." I keep moving on foot, a little later, I hear the police coming... then the tank sound, then I see gim and he blasts me. I respawn. Run away into an alley. Get in cover, he comes after me, I peg him with the grenade launcher twice. I run, hide again. Call Lester for off the radar. Sneak up on him, peg him repeatedly with the grenade launder from behind buildings while he fires at me and tries to maneuver, with the police on him hard. I roll out, peg him once more with the grenagrenade launcher right as he blasts me... the tank explodes and we both die.

He spawns again, I chase him down and kill him before he can respawn a new tank. Next thing I know, I have a 9000 dollar bounty and me on mercenaries on me. I leave the session and survive the bounty.

I felt great sticking it to that guy.

There was also an epic situation on the pier with a tank where I finished a guy off in a tank with two sticky bombs. He killed me a few times first but got worn down. He left after that.

I can't wait for the next griefer with a tank. Can't wait.
  • SK7866_MUFC likes this

StoneyDug
  • StoneyDug

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:52 PM Edited by StoneyDug, 21 October 2013 - 05:55 PM.

I joined LSB crew. Log on saying to myself "yahooo let's free roam with some ally. " Saw a crew member, drove next to him. Get out of my car, salute him and he shot my face up and run. I quit the LSB crew. Hahah cheap asses online...
  • BOB820Timmy and Dat dude Smiley like this

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

It can't be for nothing

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:00 PM

I was driving my 9F to LSC when this 12yr old british kid rammed into me and started shooting. Luckily he couldn't shoot for sh*t and I got out and blasted him and shot his tyres out.

He got angry and started screaming, I then sent him a message "LOL :D, u mad?" This dude then got four of his friends to come and help him.

I took cover and blew up two of them with a well placed grenade. I drew my AK and took out the rest. I thought he was gonna quit but he somehow got a hold of a buzzard and chased me half way across Los santos. I got a lucky shot with my sniper and downed his buzzard.

The most f*cked up part of this is I put a $1000 bounty on him and his so called friends immediately attacked him, lol he started Screaming and everyone voted to kick him.
  • zVI Jackal IVz, Nathan_Sossai, Cakelover21 and 6 others like this

lemurbeamur
  • lemurbeamur

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

This story actually tells the tale of my first 5 minutes in GTA online proceeding the tutorial mission. Right after the first race and I was placed into the world with everybody else, the first thing I noticed was someone in a huge cargo truck down the street from me. I thought to myself, "what's this guy going to do...".

And that's when I took the plunge into GTA online. His engine started revving, and we took off. An epic chase: Me on foot, no vehicle, and absolutely no idea what I'm doing in GTA:O yet... and this guy, in a huge cargo truck trying to run me down. Obviously on foot, manoeuvring to avoid a truck that size is pretty easy, but I had a hell of a good time doing so.

This chase went on. This guy was determined, chasing me down every tight alleyway, his heart set on making me a decoration on the underside of his vehicle. I was actually amazed that I was thrown into a game and instantly left to fend for myself against a psycho truck driver. I was having the most fun I ever had.

Eventually he lost sight of me, but I knew I only had a short amount of time to get the hell out of there before he'd get to my blip on the map. So I booked it onto the roof of a building and watched from there as he supposedly gave up and drove around a corner. I was victorious, and got to live to see another day.... or so I thought.

From the same roof, I looked down into the street, and my amazement peaked once again. 10 minutes playing GTA:O and already an epic chase on foot... and now...

A 6 person gunfight brawl in the middle of the road?! I thought, "no way, this is incredible". 

And since I stumbled upon this particular gunfight because I just happened to be on a roof at the time, I used that to my advantage and whipped out my gun and took them all out. Hah, they didn't even know what hit em. From there I did an epic movie-style somersault down into the street, collected those poor fools hard earned dollars, and JUST when I thought I pulled off something amazing... the truck driver came back and flattened me.

I can clearly remember having to put my controller down and just stare at my screen in awe. 10 minutes into this game and I was already immersed completely and had the most fun I've ever had in a long time. What an experience. 

• Sheldrake, zVI Jackal IVz, Young Mak and 43 others like this

StoNeS29
  • StoNeS29

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

So I'm robbing this liquor store, the one as far North and East as you can go but still within the city limits.  As I'm going in I notice this chick standing outside the door smoking a cigarette, not thinking anything of it or her, I go in and proceed to hold the store up.  As I'm shooting warning shots over the attendants head I get shot, then again, I turn to aim/look outside and it's the chick who was smoking a cigarette.  As she's firing at me she is backing up into the street, just as i get my aim on her a car comes barreling down the street and blindsides/launches her down the street.

From my limited view inside the store it looked like a football getting punted the flight path she took.

• zVI Jackal IVz, LosSantosKing, SilkySkillz85 and 1 other like this

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

It can't be for nothing

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:29 PM

^ know that feel bro, don't know why people complain so much about GTAO, its the most fun I had online since 2008..
  • Dat dude Smiley likes this

Delminator
  • Delminator

Santa Claus

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

Indeed guys finnaly some dudes trying to make the best of it, i like sticky bomb and newbie players... always blow there own butt to hell, blowing up mission objectives etc...

Sniper comes in handy as well in particular on roofs with no blip on map set by lester ;-)

And then the usual bountyhunter vs. Target chases always big fun

And as for the crew members of some crews... damn you guys suck, killing a crew member does not take you any further in the ranking... in case you didnt figured it out yet

Anyone looking for a team based crew who does actually sets challenges to achieve it? On ps3 for me

PsuPepperoni
  • PsuPepperoni

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

I was riding a bmx bike when I noticed a player flying down the road toward me, so I bunny hopped right over his car, then got off and shot him through the windshield when he turned around.  good day.

• zVI Jackal IVz, Nathan_Sossai, Charmlessrogue and 3 others like this

SkyArmor
  • SkyArmor

i like trains

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:12 PM Edited by SkyArmor, 21 October 2013 - 08:13 PM.

i ride a train around the map & got a 1200 RP Reward

• BuyMeTheMoon and BOB820Timmy like this

StoneyDug
  • StoneyDug

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:28 PM Edited by StoneyDug, 21 October 2013 - 08:29 PM.

i ride a train around the map & got a 1200 RP Reward

lol, really ? Easy RP. It took you how much time for a complete run ? 20 min I guess ?
edit : does it was the industrial train or the city metro ?

MM_ObSCen3
  • MM_ObSCen3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

Saw a guy coming at me with a buzzard.... Took the sniper, killed him, then saw the buzzard crash on 5 guys near me..... 6 kills, 1 sniper bullet....

Another one, saw a guy trying to snipe me standing on the train rails... Guess what happened? I saw him fly over after being hit.... Epic win
  • Charmlessrogue and KPCC187 like this

SkyArmor
  • SkyArmor

i like trains

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

@StoneyDug 

it was the train that goes around the map. it takes like 5 mins but i was killn cops & boom. 1200rp w/ the reward.

SkyArmor
  • SkyArmor

i like trains

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

@MM_ObSCen3

probably bullshtin. 

or that you have no life

• Dat dude Smiley likes this

GeorgDaBeast
  • GeorgDaBeast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

I went and found a cargobob (military chopper) and started to pick people's cars up online. I would fly up to the top of the maize bank and drop them there, or i would just drop them 200 feet. XD

• BlammysBane and Dat dude Smiley like this

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

Won a Deathmatch with a 15.00 KDR. With a fifteen kill limit. Didn't get hate mail.

Won a Deathmatch with a 6.67 KDR. With a forty kill limit. Did get hate mail.

• BOB820Timmy likes this

Kayli
  • Kayli

Love Bites

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

Some guy was chasing me in a tank and killed me so when he went to kill me again I climbed on his tank and he tried so hard to flip over to get me off until he drove the tank in the water haha funniest moment for me:p
  • thesixfootmidget, Charmlessrogue and Dat dude Smiley like this

Hurrly
  • Hurrly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

we trapped a guy in a huge pile up on the highway had about 20 cars parked around him and two choppers in top.

he was afk and when he came up we blew up the cars around him was some laugh.

also did the golf course race and ended up getting four stars after us .

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users