• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Saw him today...
 0_0.jpg
 0_0.jpg
 0_0.jpg

Crazy Sentinel guy?

Yep, i kill him everyday but he comes back everytime, lol.

BJMartin
  • BJMartin

Meth, not even once.

• Members
  • Swaziland

Posted A day ago Edited by BJMartin, A day ago.

What's the funniest fail you've ever seen while playing GTA Online?

Today I was playing RR, and I had taken the documents, so I went towards my Sultan, to take'em to Martin's, when suddenly, the host of the job appears in His Purple Adder with light blue rims, and starts crashing at my car, not giving me the chance to get in. 

(and I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem, but when doing RR, and trying to enter my car, my player starts running away from it, lol)

So, this guy wanted me to get in his car, but I just kept trying to get in my Sultan, so he got tired and left his car just aside of mine and threw a grenade at my car, blowing his own car up, having to pay the insurance and killing himself, lol.

Poor idiot, he didn't knew my car can't take damage if i'm on it during a mission.

Xavierr
  • Xavierr

♠♠♠♠♠

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 hours ago Edited by Xavierr, 22 hours ago.

So today, I claimed my first bounty.
  • NikoBellicSister likes this

EagleStrike
  • EagleStrike

Cousin

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 hours ago

So a few days ago I messaged my friend about our crew leader. (We didn't like his leadership. He talks too much, we can't be ourselves, he takes the game to seriously) we got him into a game and said "we're planning a heist on a convience store, I'm going to pick you up in a helicopter, we'll go on a roof and scope it out" he fell for it. I then medsage my friend to snipe him. After he did that, we explained ourselves and why we're leaving the crew. Later he said "you're going to get whats coming for betraying me!" and then he deletes us. Now me and my friend don't need to be spammed by his invites and we can be free and meet new people.

III974III
  • III974III

Either 100% cool or 1000% violent

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 hours ago

So I was taking a snapshot of my car in public session. A guy tries to kill me with his car, and fails miserably. I kill him, he sends an immediate duel request, that I ignore. I kill him again, and he leaves the game.

Some need to grow balls.

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 hours ago

Yesterday I finally bought a tank. So, naturally, I take it for a spin. Went all the way up to Blayne county where some guy was attacking armored trucks. I didn't want to shoot him at first, as he was just trying to make an honest living in the world of Gta online. But, he did have a bounty on him so I was going to blow him up sooner or later. I drive over to him as fast as my tank can go, jumping the hills of the Grand senora desert and smashing cacti along the way. I find the guy engaged in a shootout with the police. He had just robbed an armored truck, didn't even had time get back to his car before he saw me. The guy didn't waste any time whipping out his grenade launcher and firing at me. I back up a little (because he was in a ditch), line him up with my cannon and, plot twist, my mugger shows up just in time to stab him in the kidney and steal his money. Then I blew them both up.

The guy left the lobby immediately. Best 12 grand I ever made :D

Rare Echelon
  • Rare Echelon

Serial Lurker

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 13 hours ago

I was playing Capture during the Double RP/Cash weekend and must've made at least half a million over those 3-4 days. One match was at the Alamo Sea with 4 teams and Buzzards in the middle of the map (I can't remember the name of the Job). The teams were split 3-3-4-4, my other two team mates being between Level 30 and 40 (I'm Level 80 myself) and the match was designated "All Points". Fast forward 15 minutes, all teams are pretty much tied off with each other.

At this point, two separate teams converged on my teams base and moved to grab the goods. I'd hung back and saw them approach from behind the grocery store and took out 5 of them. That's okay. What happened next was a continuous onslaught from all three teams. I sh*t you not, they came at us as if it were a mini survival. My other team mates did an outstanding job of fending them off for a good 20 minutes and eventually four other players quit and left.

With that in mind, the match was ended and my team won due to kills amassed (we were all tied in regards to packages acquired). I managed 56 kills and one single death on my own. I was thoroughly disgusted with myself. Those other players were no joke either, they flanked/pincered/aerial bombarded my team, but we held our ground and reaped the rewards.

I like to think I gave my other team mates some food for thought when engaging enemy players in future, and showed them that teamwork + a wholly coordinated effort can really pay off.
  • NuklerGhost101838 likes this

Praz94
  • Praz94

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 hours ago

A random guy starts chasing me in his chromed out dollar wheel adder and tries to run me over and kill me... Naturally a roll to the side and pop his head with a assault shotgun and he came back again and i killed him again. I then send him a message saying 'truce' and for him to get into my entity which i just called by the mechanic, so he gets in and as we cruise around i can see him pull out a stick bomb and try to throw it and blow us both up, so just as he's abotut to throw, i press triangle (ps3 user) and dive roll out the car and watch him just blow himself up like a loser and also pay almost 10k for the insurance... He comes back alive and tries to kill me, but it was to no avail as i taunted him to come closer and then pulverised him close range with the shotty. Then i called up MORS and just had the car delivered to me and drove off into the sunset

Praz94
  • Praz94

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 hours ago

Best thing happened earlier, a group of 3 squeakers (one in a car, 2 on one bike) all see me spawn and try to kill me, i shoot the 2 off the Bati and steal it and go to the beach (which is not too far away) and i park the bike right next to the see and stand in front of it, the 2 i just killed get into the car with the 3rd man and speed towards me and I press pause to see where they are and also for them to see the white flag on my blip, i wait the perfect amount of time for them to come towards me, then at the last second come back in and dive roll to the side and watch the driver smash the bike into the see and make them pay for the insurance xD then of course i shot them all in the car, stole the random street car and drove off and sent them a message saying 'nice bike.. too bad it got wet' 

NikoBellicSister
  • NikoBellicSister

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 hours ago

recently my ps3 died for whatever reasons. the next gen systems dont have a good enough game library yet so i decided to buy another ps3. i am going to miss my car collection. r.i.p. rosie. the bright side is i can start fresh from scratch with my game stats.

any suggestions as to what my new psn id should be? im sure random jerks from the internet can come up with some classy names.

I know this is late, but you do know you won't really have to start over from scratch right? Just sign in with your old psn id and everything will be there. My friend had to get a new ps3 before and he didn't lose his rank, stats, or nothing. Thank God for cloud servers.

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 3 hours ago

i found a new type of boat in the game.

0_0.jpg

xP

Xavierr
  • Xavierr

♠♠♠♠♠

• Members
  • United-States

Posted An hour ago

So today, a random player asks me to buzz him in my apartment, I think let him in, and go into my garage , to get my turismo, to get my buzzard, to claim this bounty. Shortly after I get the bounty the same player comes towards me with a cargobob, I think he's trying to troll me, so I start driving real slow, teasing him making him think he's going to grab my car with the cargobob hook, after about five minutes he finally catches me and I think this player is about to drop me off in the ocean, I ccould join amission , but I have 3 mil in the bank so I'm not really sweating it. To my surprise , he takes up top the maze bank building , and then he lands the cargobob, and does the jerk motion on my car, I get out and try to air-thrust , but do the crew:bro love by accident, he does the same, and then he gets back in his cargobob, and I jump on the side of the cargobob from my car, he notices, and then take turns riding in the side of the cargobob. This one this player was trying run me over while were grounded , and I jumped onto the cargobob from a car while in midair, an we take off. It was pretty epic.

Also, I helped a little kid reach lv 75 today doing RR. Thought it was kinda funny how he kept calling the turismo the "turmismo".

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users