» «
Photo

Big Request For Graphics!

2 replies to this topic
FlyUS x
  • FlyUS x

Bitches be like...

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:59 PM Edited by FlyUS x, 21 October 2013 - 06:29 PM.

Right hello fellow GFX artists, I wish to make a big request for my YouTube page:

-Firstly I need some channel art or the background thing. It needs to be in the colour scheme of blue but if you wish to add colours or tweak it slightly, that will be fine. On the channel art they needs to also be a header which says "OptiMyZee" with a capital O, M and Z. They also under that needs to be in smallish writing "Gaming and more". You may choose the font colour to suit the writing. The background itself wants to be in the colour scheme and sort of 'gamey' if you get my gist.

-I also need a logo that wants to still fit the colour scheme and it has to fill the whole square on YouTube. It needs to say OMZ in 3D text maybe in a metallic sort of eroded way with a blueish background. You could maybe just keep the eroded metal look and add a blue to it.

Oh and one more thing to add is the actual style for fonts and backgrounds is a sort of abstract gaming look which looks cool and unique.

Anyone who carries this out will be amazing and it will be much appreciated. If anyone should need more info or needs any sources to give them an idea please ask.

Thanks,

Chazinio
  • Chazinio

Fresh out of Hull. PM me for GFX requests.

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

I might do this later mate, if no one better does. Don't expect nothing special or really 3D though :/

FlyUS x
  • FlyUS x

Bitches be like...

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:21 AM

Bump....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users