Photo

Voltic, anyone plan to buy it ?

64 replies to this topic
Infamous_WarPig
  • Infamous_WarPig

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:20 PM

It seems everyone wants to buy sports car or super like infurnus, cheeta or XF... but no one seem to talk or care about the Voltic...
for 150 k I sure plan to buy it tonight...
I think it's pretty cool riding in an electric car... it's silent !
Anyway top speed is 7.7 compare to 8.5  the Adder... but accel is 9.0 on 10.

What is your opinion on the Volctic ?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

It seems everyone wants to buy sports car or super like infurnus, cheeta or XF... but no one seem to talk or care about the Voltic...

I think if you are going to go on that much money its just not worth it even though it is cool.

You can steal a silent Cheval Surge for free and when its modified it goes very fast and handles well, i'd probably choose that first even though it doesn't look as sporty.

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:23 PM Edited by Tantrix, 21 October 2013 - 02:23 PM.

Let's put it this way...if you have $1 mil, you buy an Entity and Voltic and have $50k left over, not buy an Adder.  In the city, nobody can touch you in a fully upgraded Voltic.

• TheRedRooster likes this

SirDazz
  • SirDazz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:24 PM

I love my Little Voltic i have haha

• Infamous_WarPig likes this

Orin
  • Orin

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:24 PM

I like my Voltic. It's not as fast as my entity, or even my bullet, but it's got great handling, and it's just fun to drive :D

Infamous_WarPig
  • Infamous_WarPig

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:28 PM

Yes I do know the Voltic is not the greatest for top speed but handling is great and accel is  very good... I mean 150 k is nothing I alredy spent over 1.5 millions on car and stuff all legit by selling car and hight end mission... I got myself a RH8 free  a Feltzer that I love so much..,a bison because it's a 6 place vans and it's cool... but the Voltic I don't know like an electrical super car seem like so much fun :p

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

The handling isn't that damn good.

jackhammer1010
  • jackhammer1010

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:35 PM Edited by jackhammer1010, 21 October 2013 - 02:35 PM.

Yes I do know the Voltic is not the greatest for top speed but handling is great and accel is  very good... I mean 150 k is nothing I alredy spent over 1.5 millions on car and stuff all legit by selling car and hight end mission... I got myself a RH8 free  a Feltzer that I love so much..,a bison because it's a 6 place vans and it's cool... but the Voltic I don't know like an electrical super car seem like so much fun :p

You can have 6 in a bison?

xViLLn
  • xViLLn

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:35 PM Edited by xViLLn, 21 October 2013 - 02:35 PM.

a modded voltic is pretty fast it can keep up with the super cars my friend has one

Infamous_WarPig
  • Infamous_WarPig

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

I dunno in the sigle player I had a lot of fun with it ... it handle 7.7 according to IGN list of cars... pretty much the same and an adder or any super car... but it's 150 k and not 1 million or 440 k like an infurnus....
But I don't know I think it's  the fact it's silent... and electric... just like a cool toy :p
Thanks for sharing your opinion ill take note of all  you say :)

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

The Voltic is the only supercar I will ever buy.

Infamous_WarPig
  • Infamous_WarPig

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

You can have 6 in a bison?

yup 2 sit at the back on the tool box it's 30 k on the market but can be found for free  pretty easly in those industrial area...

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

You can't get the Volt for free.

Heisenberg666
  • Heisenberg666

Peon

• Members

I bought one just for the sake of having an electric car in my garage.

Peak hunter
  • Peak hunter

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:40 PM Edited by Peak hunter, 21 October 2013 - 02:40 PM.

I really like this car. It's based off the tesla I guess. After I saw that it was only 150 and still a super car I convinced myself to buy one. Oh and I never wait on any gas lines or pay for fuel

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

It's a dirtbox... if you dont have a sultan and an entity you're doing it wrong..

Infamous_WarPig
  • Infamous_WarPig

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:43 PM

I don't get the fuzz around the sultan... the feltzer is way better overall... but I can understand that people like the Sultan for his look and it's rare and all ... if ever I get a lot of money of course I would by an XF I think personaly it's better then the Adder but for now I don't have 780 k or so... the Voltic will do just fine at 150 k :p

Vandal783
  • Vandal783

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:58 PM

Best thing about the Voltic, its goes damn near full speed in REVERSE! Try it sometime.

Infamous_WarPig
  • Infamous_WarPig

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

Best thing about the Voltic, its goes damn near full speed in REVERSE! Try it sometime.

haha wow ok will try :p

LeeH1989
  • LeeH1989

Ex Crew Member Of Micheal's...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

I love the voltic, cant wait to fully upgrade it on online, ive beat entitys in it, lost a few races in it due to cheating bastards, soon as you over takr them they cant stand it and PIT u something needs to be dun for that! Pisses me off, im all for it in gta race tho

RickyD710
  • RickyD710

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

I have the Entity and Voltic and before I lost my whole garage I had an Adder and a few other supers. I can safely say the Voltic is by far my favorite super car. I usually pick it over my Entity for races. I will never understand why some people pick their cars on top speed. Most situations in the game call for handling and acceleration even the races. It's just a cool plus that it sounds like a constant turbo going off (not exactly silent but very very much quieter)

superspurs18
  • superspurs18

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:45 PM

i was going to get one of these but i read up on it and it only has a top speed of 120 apparently which is shocking

Infamous_WarPig
  • Infamous_WarPig

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

i was going to get one of these but i read up on it and it only has a top speed of 120 apparently which is shocking

according to IGN car list it's 7.7 , slower then a Feltzer or XF or Adder but still faster than a lot of car and accel is 9 out of ten much more than a lot if not most of car ... on any race that requires a lot of accel on sharp turns... this car come handy more than top speed on highway :)

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:21 PM Edited by tre288, 21 October 2013 - 04:22 PM.

Voltic was the first car I bought :p I love the way it looks.

Aside from my starting bike that I took as my own, and that one free car the cames with special edition, it's still the only car I've actually "purchased" for right now as I save for some more vehicles.

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

The only thing that annoys me is that when you order it you cant choose from the cab, black top or colored top.

I wanted the black top but got the topless one, so now its just gathering dust in my garage until i can sell it and order a new one and hope i get the black top this time

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

Its a nice car but I like hearing the roar of an engine. I'm oldschool I guess.

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

The only thing that annoys me is that when you order it you cant choose from the cab, black top or colored top.

I wanted the black top but got the topless one, so now its just gathering dust in my garage until i can sell it and order a new one and hope i get the black top this time

Does It come in a softtop, or with a top at all? I don't remember. I've only found on in singleplayer, and I just can't remember if it ever had a top on it or not.

No way to add a top in LSCustoms? das stooped.

Visionary1
  • Visionary1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

I had a Voltic for a week or so, ended up getting rid of it. It's a nice entry level supercar, the acceleration is unmatched in cars but the handling is a little suspect. As a super it just seemed a little plain to me but to each his own.

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

Does It come in a softtop, or with a top at all? I don't remember. I've only found on in singleplayer, and I just can't remember if it ever had a top on it or not.

No way to add a top in LSCustoms? das stooped.

There are 3 versions of it, my friend swore he got one with a top when he bought it, sadly his garage was wiped shortly after.

As far as I know there is no way to add a roof to it on LS customs

Orin
  • Orin

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

I like it cause it kinda reminds me of the car on that show "Viper" from the 90's. lol. Plus, I got a lot of respect for Tesla, and what they have done. A pure electric car that can go at sports car speeds? just imagine where they will be with that in a few more years!

also, mine came with a painted roof (same color as primary) didn't know there were other variants! but I prefer the roof :) Not a huge fan of convertibles TBH.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users