• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

0_0.jpg

Kabuki777
  • Kabuki777

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

Omg calm down, Subaru is not sh*t I drive one and they are of high quality Japanese cars. The WRX made big V8s makers rethink their power design because this little 2 litre was keeping up with them and still does. And the balance is great too, Holden V8s go good in a straight line but handle sh*t, fords? f*ck that.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

Subarus are sh*t, over priced pieces of junk.  Want to know who makes good cars?  Honda.  Honda makes great reliable cars, not fast cars, not race cars but reliable cars.  Toyota does the same thing as Honda, with the exception of their Supra.  Which the motor (a 2jz) is one of the best motors to ever be designed.  BMW makes great cars.  Anything E46 and earlier is normally a great car, much faster and less expensive then your piece of sh*t subaru.  Who else makes great fast and reliable cars?  VW and Porsche.  The only good 4wd to ever come out of japan is the Skyline (the evos are better than subarus, just not anywhere near the skylines).  R32 dominates any subaru, and is cheaper.  The R33 does the same thing and the R34 is magnificent and an Iconic car in car history that has been seen sh*tting on Veyrons  (I have even seen an r32 sh*t on a veyron.)

Just so I am staying on topic, the Sultan is an IS300 and an EVO.  Not a Subash*t.  There is NOT ONE FEATURE on this car that is from a Subash*t.

• blitzzd likes this

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

0_0.jpg

My baby

• 2liveis2die likes this

adra12
  • adra12

Orange and Maroon VT

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:58 PM Edited by adra12, 21 October 2013 - 05:00 PM.

Subarus are sh*t, over priced pieces of junk.  Want to know who makes good cars?  Honda.  Honda makes great reliable cars, not fast cars, not race cars but reliable cars.  Toyota does the same thing as Honda, with the exception of their Supra.  Which the motor (a 2jz) is one of the best motors to ever be designed.  BMW makes great cars.  Anything E46 and earlier is normally a great car, much faster and less expensive then your piece of sh*t subaru.  Who else makes great fast and reliable cars?  VW and Porsche.  The only good 4wd to ever come out of japan is the Skyline (the evos are better than subarus, just not anywhere near the skylines).  R32 dominates any subaru, and is cheaper.  The R33 does the same thing and the R34 is magnificent and an Iconic car in car history that has been seen sh*tting on Veyrons  (I have even seen an r32 sh*t on a veyron.)

Just so I am staying on topic, the Sultan is an IS300 and an EVO.  Not a Subash*t.  There is NOT ONE FEATURE on this car that is from a Subash*t.

Sadly this is true, I wish they would have given this new design its own car and left the sultan as the original wrx sti style. With the engine sound change the Sultan has completed its transformation from A almost entirely wrx it was when first introduced in GTA:SA to no elements of a wrx in GTA 5 where it is not entirely an is300 front and chassis with a back configuration of an evo.

Say what you will about the ricers, but their 4 door awd sport cars are perfect jack of all trade getaway vehicles, in the digital world of course.

osyrus
  • osyrus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

I agree, at first I thought it looked like an Impreza, but after seeing a few screenshots paired with real photos it is a lot closer to an EVO. The only thing that bothers me is that it is a Karin, not a Miabatsu. If they already had a fake name for Mitsubishi (as the Eclipse is obviously the Penumbra), why didn't they just name it that?

Oh, and btw, my H6 Outback with over 250k on it has a word to say about Subaru's reliability. I have watched my friends go through plenty of Toyotas and Hondas while my old Outback keeps humming along. I'd actually kind of like a new one, but...........if it ain't broke.........

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:07 PM

It's a regular Sultan with a stripe on the side. :p

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

Omg calm down, Subaru is not sh*t I drive one and they are of high quality Japanese cars. The WRX made big V8s makers rethink their power design because this little 2 litre was keeping up with them and still does. And the balance is great too, Holden V8s go good in a straight line but handle sh*t, fords? f*ck that.

There is a reason bigger motors are more preferred over the smaller ones. You try getting a 1000hp out of a 4banger 2l, it won't last nearly as long as a v8 with a 1000hp. I enjoy every engine and follow them all, but a v8 can produce 1000hp more easily and last a ton longer under stress.

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

There is a reason bigger motors are more preferred over the smaller ones. You try getting a 1000hp out of a 4banger 2l, it won't last nearly as long as a v8 with a 1000hp. I enjoy every engine and follow them all, but a v8 can produce 1000hp more easily and last a ton longer under stress.

Prefered for what? Dragracing.... sure.... street racing... dobut it.

A v8 might have more raw horsepower, its allso allot heavier

#Deleted
  • #Deleted

You Only Live Once, Once.

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

It looks like a Swag Wagon.

#YOLO

adra12
  • adra12

Orange and Maroon VT

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

I agree, at first I thought it looked like an Impreza, but after seeing a few screenshots paired with real photos it is a lot closer to an EVO. The only thing that bothers me is that it is a Karin, not a Miabatsu. If they already had a fake name for Mitsubishi (as the Eclipse is obviously the Penumbra), why didn't they just name it that?

Oh, and btw, my H6 Outback with over 250k on it has a word to say about Subaru's reliability. I have watched my friends go through plenty of Toyotas and Hondas while my old Outback keeps humming along. I'd actually kind of like a new one, but...........if it ain't broke.........

Its a Karin because its really a Lexus IS300, the only part that is evo is the rear configuration and lighting, and Lexus is a subsidiary of Toyota.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

Elegy - EVO
Sultan - Impreza

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

Prefered for what? Dragracing.... sure.... street racing... dobut it.

A v8 might have more raw horsepower, its allso allot heavier

Heavier? Power to weight ratio of the chevy ls motors are greater than most 4 cylinders dude. Try again.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

It looks like that car kids in high school buy and paint really ugly colors and put useless spoilers on because they think it's a race car.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

Alot of the vehicles in GTA games are hybrids of real life vehicles, sometimes combining more than 2 car models. IMO I think it is very evident that the Sultan RS is a hybrid of the Lexus IS and the Mitz Lancer Evo.

Lexus IS

2003_lexus_is_300-pic-63207.jpeg

Lexus_wallpapers_19.jpg

Lancer Evo

5093920125_large.jpg

Browntrout79
  • Browntrout79

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

"WRX and all Subaru's are sh*t. 100% complete sh*t."

Colin Mcrea begs to differ.

Browntrout79
  • Browntrout79

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

Supra is not a Honda.

Subaru was never designed to be a ricer. It's a Rally Car. Learn the difference.

R32 couldn't dominate a Subaru in rally.
Subaru symmetrical all wheel drive was revolutionary in auto manufacturing.

Subaru is consistently rated top in reliability.

Browntrout79
  • Browntrout79

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

Actually, now that I re-read your post, I'm not sure anything you said is true. Entirely too much wrong to correct.
  • who-dat likes this

UKAIDANUK
  • UKAIDANUK

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

Elegy - EVO
Sultan - Impreza

The Elegy resembles a newer model Skyline.

The Sultan resembles both the front of a Subaru Impreza alongside the rear of an Evo 8.

Blazin510
  • Blazin510

tired of crybabies

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

Elegy - EVO
Sultan - Impreza

Elegy no matter how you look at it is an R35..

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

R* have a tendency to mix cars together. I personally think this one is a mashup of the evo, impreza and lexus

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:35 PM

When the body kit and all is on it, what would you say it looks like?

EDIT: I was just wondering what the car most looks like from real life cars.  I have my opinion of an Evo, wondered what others thought

Subaru Impreza WRX STI.

• Kreuzn likes this

Blazin510
  • Blazin510

tired of crybabies

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:59 PM

You do know that porsche uses the same boxer engine from subaru

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

Well, I would say it looks like crap no matter what you do to it.

But beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:18 PM Edited by LanOsb133, 21 October 2013 - 08:25 PM.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

This is why I would never converse with a Subaru fanboys, they always have their head so far up their ass and believe anything that they are told.

No, Porsche does NOT use a Subaru engine. And if you are implying that Subaru and Porsche share the same engine design  (I.E.  BMW and Toyota both have an Inline 6) well no sh*t.  Lots of companies make the same styled engine but each company makes their own engine.  Unless you have EVIDENCE that subaru engines are put into porsches then you have no ground to state such blatant lies.

Back on topic, Sultan definitely does not have any Subash*t in it.

P.S.  I would rather converse with a Honda owner than a Subash*t owner.

Blazin510
  • Blazin510

tired of crybabies

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:58 PM Edited by Blazin510, 21 October 2013 - 09:02 PM.

Porsches and Subaru uses the same horizontally oppose engine whether you like it or not. The whole point was you saying Subaru's engines are sh*t and Porsches uses the same type of engine but yet they are fast and reliable huh. Stop talking out of your ass Honda fan boy. Subaru are known to be one of the most reliable vehicles around that is fact as well. Don't be sad because you can't afford anything other than a civic or integra. There's no need to hate.

Edit: about the part where you said Subaru owners have their head so far up their ass and believe anything they hear..you're kidding right? That couldn't be more true for a Honda lover.

kevswans
  • kevswans

FREEDOM FIGHTER

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

is this really a question? It's f*ckin' honda dude, hah.

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

Porsches and Subaru uses the same horizontally oppose engine whether you like it or not. The whole point was you saying Subaru's engines are sh*t and Porsches uses the same type of engine but yet they are fast and reliable huh. Stop talking out of your ass Honda fan boy. Subaru are known to be one of the most reliable vehicles around that is fact as well. Don't be sad because you can't afford anything other than a civic or integra. There's no need to hate.

Edit: about the part where you said Subaru owners have their head so far up their ass and believe anything they hear..you're kidding right? That couldn't be more true for a Honda lover.

Slightly off topic now lol

abnorm
  • abnorm

Mr. Logic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

Anyone who says anything other than Lexus IS is on crack.

Exvivian
  • Exvivian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users