Photo

Bad sport until u are forgiven

17 replies to this topic
Nick033
  • Nick033

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

Basically i dont know how long i will be a bad sport because it first said 2 days and now it says i will be a bad sport until i am forgiven. Not how the world do i get out of this stupid server. All i was doing was defending myself.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

That's the stupid problem with the bad sport crap is when you defend yourself you get deemed a bad sport because the person who was trying to kill you resorted back to being an infant and reported you because you got the jump on them and killed them so yeah.

R* needs to fix this crap and only make people who do all this crap on purpose and blow up personal cars bad sports not those who are defending themselves.

Saturday night I did a job and at the end of the job I was shot and killed but nothing happen to them.

These punks doing all this crap are little kiddies who don't know how to play the game and think it's funny to just blow up people personal cars if they can't steal em.

I guess you have to be extra good for a little while until you are forgiven.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:17 PM

How do you guys get bad sport defending yourself? When someone kills me, I kill them back 5 times and I've got no bad sport, not even a warning. I thought bad sport only came with blowing up personal vehicles and rage quitting jobs..?

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

How do you guys get bad sport defending yourself? When someone kills me, I kill them back 5 times and I've got no bad sport, not even a warning. I thought bad sport only came with blowing up personal vehicles and rage quitting jobs..?

You can be reported as one in the options settings.

Like I said in my post about I hate the kiddies on this game because they act like babies and when they get killed they report you.

I haven't been kicked into the Bad Sport server yet but I keep reading of people getting kicked into the bad server for defending themselves...

So either people are extremely sensitive and report every person who kills them or the person who is deemed a " Bad Sport" is lying about the real reason and claiming it was in self defense

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:34 PM

Cheers for the heads up, i'll be reporting many c*nts as time goes on.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:41 PM

Like I said in my post about I hate the kiddies on this game because they act like babies and when they get killed they report you.

I haven't been kicked into the Bad Sport server yet but I keep reading of people getting kicked into the bad server for defending themselves...

So either people are extremely sensitive and report every person who kills them or the person who is deemed a " Bad Sport" is lying about the real reason and claiming it was in self defense

ah, I thought the report thing only gave the person a warning. Oops, can't say I haven't reported any griefers but luckily the ones I reported deserve it, no doubt. Both blowing up my car, killing me in passive mode repeatedly and trash talking a lot in the mic.

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

ah, I thought the report thing only gave the person a warning. Oops, can't say I haven't reported any griefers but luckily the ones I reported deserve it, no doubt. Both blowing up my car, killing me in passive mode repeatedly and trash talking a lot in the mic.

Yeah you can go to the list of people playing in your sever and send a report and I guess if their offense is bad enough they'll get a bad sport rap and the likihood of you getting pared with that person again is slim.

truffleshuffle03
  • truffleshuffle03

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:45 PM Edited by truffleshuffle03, 23 October 2013 - 03:49 PM.

You can also get on the bad sports list by getting kicked by other players and if you leave to many missions as well not just blowing up cars and such. This is my second time on the bad sport servers. The first time was because a friend blew up my car by mistake during a mission because the enemy van drove up next to my car and he didn't see it when he blew it up so me and another crew member blew up each others cars to join him. This time however idiots just kept coming at me he said he had to kill me just because I was in a tank he was never able to though. I had bought a tank and was just driving it around I got bad sport for destroying his  personal car once. I didn't even fire a shot at it he rammed my tank and blew up and it gave me the kill and destroy of the car. I'm guessing the reason it only took one car was that when I kept trying to do missions today it kick me back out to either another server or to story mode a bunch of times in the middle of the missions. if you leave missions and stuff early you also get bad sport!

R4P7OR
  • R4P7OR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

Yea... He's not asking how to get bad sport.. He's asking how long will he be a bad sport or how he can be forgiven?

truffleshuffle03
  • truffleshuffle03

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

Yea... He's not asking how to get bad sport.. He's asking how long will he be a bad sport or how he can be forgiven?

Ok the unforgiven thing is just a text message all bad sports get when they go into a lobbie. its just a scripted message and it will show how long you have left. I got the same thing every time I went into a new server but my time being a bad sport kept decreasing I have 1 day and 10 hours left and this morning I had two days left when I got the unforgiven message.

knightlion04
  • knightlion04

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

The system is ridiculous. Even getting deemed a "bad sport" for blowing up cars is ridiculous because I'm not a "bad sport", but EVERY car I've blown up had a player inside of it. I wasn't just going around blowing players cars up, I was killing the player. The car is just collateral damage. I should NOT be punished for that. It's pathetic. R* needs to change this immediately.

Glennyman
  • Glennyman

Limburg

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

I got 4 days of bad sport for blowing up 1 car in 1 entire day. :)

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:28 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 29 October 2013 - 02:31 PM.

Basically i dont know how long i will be a bad sport because it first said 2 days and now it says i will be a bad sport until i am forgiven. Not how the world do i get out of this stupid server. All i was doing was defending myself.

Nick033 let's be honest with each other now,  shall we?

We both know that while flawed, the passive mode system does work to a limited extent. Were you using this at anytime while trying to defend yourself?

FYI: I've been killed several times before by random players. Two of these are well known griefers in FM and have since been banned to bad sport purgatory btw.  That being said, I usually had my car blown up whenever I got killed by these two griefers.  I'd sometimes find it blown up after leaving a mission marker by havoc wreaking gamers whose only understanding of how to play the game is by Saints Row style.

But instead of getting mad or trying to get even every time I re-spawned, I was mature enough to reset passive mode.  Then I went on about my business trying to get to the racing or mission markers on the map.  And if the same griefers decided to stalk/hunt and harass me after re spawning, I opted to leave that session.  This basically resolved the problem 99% of the time. Although I did have one incident where a particular troll decided to follow me after changing sessions..... 

So I decided to have some fun with him---the legit way.  I let him stalk me around the map.  Then I appropriately lured him into the prison TDM mission maker.  Where I happily showed him the error of his ways by killing him over 25+ times.  And quite predictably, he quit the server session right after getting his virgin ass violated without lube in that TDM scenario. :lol:  

And oh yes, in case you feel the need to defend this loser, he was a self proclaimed level 275 with a crazy high K/D ratio.  Had access to all the WMD bling hardware---from cars to aircraft---and yet the guy was a couch potato.  All of his combat skills had yet to go past that 1st skill bar.....  :lol:

After that particular experience, I decided it would be far more efficient use of my online time to not have to deal with bad sport gamers like these, particularly ones like that loser.  Because as we both know, R* has now set it so that retaliation will lead to a bad sport rating.  So now whenever I go online I:

1. only login to Invite Only sessions where I can play with ppl whom I know and trust.  And if I don't want to deal with anyone, I just

2. log into the Solo session. And if I experience that rare urge to go postal and create a Saint's Row apocalypse in Los Santos---aka blowing up and killing everything that moves in sight---then 

3. I do this is SP where I'll NEVER run the risk of being banished to bad sport purgatory.

Now in all honesty--and based on the options that Invite and Solo online sessions currently provide you--why were you constantly in need of having to defend yourself in FM?

You also sound very frustrated. Why aren't you happy being on a server which caters to like minded gamers with your style of PvP game play in FM?  Why this obsession with trying to leave the bad sport server? Is it because you're tired of getting killed by superior skilled griefers every time you re-spawn there? :lol:

spudgun5
  • spudgun5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

Someone kicked me out of their car on a mission, I was trying to use it to complete the mission and help defend him but he refused to start the goddamn van and kicked me out of his car.

So, I'm sorry but I finally lost my rag and chucked a grenade under his precious Entity and blew it to smithereens !   Just to teach the guy a lesson.   He could easily get the car back when he actually needs it again,  I just wanted to demonstrate that his precious car and who was driving it didnt matter,  just get the mission done. So...  I got 'Bad sport'  straight away,  I also quit mission because I was fed up at that guy being a jerk and not doing the mission.  I have no idea how long I will be bad sport for my to be honest the guy deserved to have his car blown up for not letting me drive it.

The thing that really annoys me is that I have no idea how long it will last or whether it will stop me playing with crew members / friends.  It's all a bit stupid. 

Glennyman
  • Glennyman

Limburg

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

How long did it take to write all that bro

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

This dumbass bad sport bullsh*t has to go. Its getting to the point where Online is only playable with friends but even then you have to worry. I accidentally blew up my friend's bike with a cargobob and got a warning. I swear, what the f*ck is this sh*t? This game is not f*cking rather Teen, it is rated M. We should be able to do what the hell we wamt. I don't even care if people get bad sport for blowing up my car anymore because I could easily get it back with no fee.

I want to play TBoGT fremode now for that sense of freedom and simplicity. You could easily kick a troll, have endless violent and unforgetful fun. I don't care if I can customize my character, buy a house, forever own a car, etc; that all does NOT fix the fact that Online is flawed and tries to limit fun. Bills, bad sport, no ability to turn off cops, no ability to turn off traffic, just... I don't know what they were thinking. Maybe they were drinking too much whiskey when the did this game. :sly:

Revenge 4
  • Revenge 4

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

I just gave up and stopt playing

Revenge 4
  • Revenge 4

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:51 PM

Rstar really toom the theft out of grand theft auto now its just