Photo

Apex Stalkers (clean racing)

225 replies to this topic
FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:02 PM

Stock sportcars this time. Don´t worry about that Feltzer on the background, it´s not going anywhere today XD

Rodgerzzz
  • Rodgerzzz

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

Not long now!

AgelessDisaster
  • AgelessDisaster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:43 PM

Just joined the crew, 360 player, gt is AgelessDisaster.
  • Barcelonic likes this

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:05 PM Edited by FasterThanYou, 03 November 2013 - 02:09 PM.

OK so what you think guys would be a good time to give it another go? It will be harder to get together during the week but it might be the only way to get a decent conection.

Also, there´s this race:

http://gtaforums.com...s/?fromsearch=1

Next Friday at 19:00 GMT. Anyone interested?

Rik96
  • Rik96

Apex Stalker

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

Don't forget to sign up in our forum to be able to participate in future events and car meetings link here:http://apexstalkers.enjin.com/home

Rodgerzzz
  • Rodgerzzz

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:04 PM

OK so what you think guys would be a good time to give it another go? It will be harder to get together during the week but it might be the only way to get a decent conection.

Also, there´s this race:

Damn, Im free everyday except Friday :D I don't hold much hope for my internet at the minute either lol

namsek
  • namsek

APEX

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:58 PM

Also, there´s this race:

I'm usually free most weeknights after work (~7pm EST) unless the girlfriend wants to do something. Will be away next weekend so I won't be on at all.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:21 AM

Well I think I´ll be on for that one, Friday 20:00 local time comes handy for me. If anyone is up for that please send me a message. The guy setting it is waiting for confirmation.

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:56 AM

Well I think I´ll be on for that one, Friday 20:00 local time comes handy for me. If anyone is up for that please send me a message. The guy setting it is waiting for confirmation.

I seriously think we need to get zskunk88 or fierce in this, those two are crazy fast. Every time I race with them those two are way ahead battling it out with each other

Rodgerzzz
  • Rodgerzzz

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

I seriously think we need to get zskunk88 or fierce in this, those two are crazy fast. Every time I race with them those two are way ahead battling it out with each other

The real race will be the battle for 3rd then! Those two are insane, I've only managed to beat Fierce once and zSkunk once and only because they made the slightest error. I can't do Friday :( but if anything changes I'm still up for it.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

Zskunk is on board  :lol:

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:25 PM

Ok guys I have a bit of a problem. There was a hell of a thunderstorm here last weekend (some will already know, after the endurance race failure XD) and I´m getting random power shutdowns home since then. There´s a race this Friday that I´m signed in for.

But with random shutdowns happening every 3-4 hours I´m a bit nervous about it. If any of you can be up for this one (Friday, 19:00 GMT) it´d be maybe a smart thing to do to sign up one of you. You´d team up with Zskunk.

If anyone´s interested tell me about it. If this shutdowns keep happening, one of you should be in.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:45 PM

Double podium for Apex Stalkers in this event guys. Great result.

Zskunk gave them no option and made an early geataway that they never managed to close. Can´t tell too much about his race, he´d have to explain you how he made it through the initial carnage.

Things didn´t go as smooth for me. I got involved in a bad crash in lap 2 after a clean start, in which I missed a checkpoint too. When I realized what had happened and respawned, I was last and quite far away from the pack.

Another accident, a stupid mistake that took me to the huge TV add in the finish line, didn´t help when I had made it back to 6th place. Car was damaged, but I decided not to respawn this time.

With a car that turned right all the time, I cleared the pack again, and as soon as I was third and with some breathing room over 4th place, I decided to respawn again at the slowest section of the circuit to get rid of steering damage. Gap with 2nd place went up to 30 seconds with 7 laps to go, but only 5 seconds separated us in the end. Probably respawning was a mistake in hindsight.

There was more than enough pace for a dominant 1-2, our fastets laps (2:12´6 and 2:12´8) were quite faster than anything they managed, but things didn´t go smooth. Anyway, great result!!

• Rik96 likes this

GDK77
  • GDK77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:04 PM

Great stuff, i'm joining just now.
My psn : GDK 77

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:25 PM

Wow can't believe you got lap times if 02:12!! That's crazy!! Can't get below 2:18 myself, great stuff guys!

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:18 PM

you guys should hit up the approved racers thread so clean racers can stick together...

brewcity_262
  • brewcity_262

MC 4 Life....Lone Wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

just joined up. see ya in my rear view tonight

Rik96
  • Rik96

Apex Stalker

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

Welcome ! sign up in our forums to stay tuned with the news! http://apexstalkers.enjin.com/forum

TheQuestfor100Percent
  • TheQuestfor100Percent

King of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:52 PM

You guys are now my active crew! Someone on Xbox add me, we can get the xbox side of things going.

GT: Mach1bud

AgelessDisaster
  • AgelessDisaster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:54 PM

AgelessDisaster on xbox

Rik96
  • Rik96

Apex Stalker

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

AgelessDisaster on xbox

Hey bro, we are trying to push the xbox wing of Apex Stalkers , we have our own forum tyo discuss things about the crew, please register in it and feel free to post your info in the xbox  drivers masterlist  or start your own introduction thread, thanks !! and welcome!!

forums here  : http://apexstalkers.enjin.com/home

Monique
  • Monique

Ruthless B**ch

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:43 PM

good races the other day man!

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:14 PM

hoping to do an apex stalkers vs Red Rum Racing crew battle, we would need either 3 or  6 of your finest ps3 and 3 or  6 of your finest xbox racers...Hit This thread if your interested as we may be able to do a 3 crew battle with D1rtyDozen (DDZN) too

-Murder-
  • -Murder-

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:15 PM

The Xbox branch of Apex Stalkers is up and running! http://socialclub.ro...pex_stalkers_xb

We need to recruit some clean racers on the xbox side of things ASAP, so join up!

• cloudfuel likes this

Monique
  • Monique

Ruthless B**ch

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:37 PM

hoping to do an apex stalkers vs Red Rum Racing crew battle, we would need either 3 or  6 of your finest ps3 and 3 or  6 of your finest xbox racers...Hit This thread if your interested as we may be able to do a 3 crew battle with D1rtyDozen (DDZN) too

this sounds really interesting ,looking forward to see some good races against RRR1

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:08 AM

this sounds really interesting ,looking forward to see some good races against RRR1

it would be if the mods here hadnt locked the damn thread halfway through trying to set it up...

but fear not my apex stalking friends... we will still persevere and although our PS3 only thread was locked, our PS3 & Xbox thread (which might be more appropriate given the growing Apex Xbox division) is still alive and kicking, we may have to migrate discussion to there to finalise arrangements... i believe theres 3 very interested races from Apex, i can guarentee that we can get 3 RRR members online together so we just need to arrange a time/date that suits everyone

• cloudfuel likes this

Rik96
  • Rik96

Apex Stalker

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:57 PM Edited by Rik96, 10 December 2013 - 12:59 PM.

it would be if the mods here hadnt locked the damn thread halfway through trying to set it up...

but fear not my apex stalking friends... we will still persevere and although our PS3 only thread was locked, our PS3 & Xbox thread (which might be more appropriate given the growing Apex Xbox division) is still alive and kicking, we may have to migrate discussion to there to finalise arrangements... i believe theres 3 very interested races from Apex, i can guarentee that we can get 3 RRR members online together so we just need to arrange a time/date that suits everyone

I highly recommend you guys to start your own forum in here you can have a free website for free for unlimited timehttp://www.enjin.com/forums (go to the down right corner),if you guys start a website in enjin it will become easier for all to comunicate (once you have an enjin account , you can post in all their websites ,including ours) and it will make it easier to have a decent place to chat with your members ,set up events,etc..

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:35 PM

Looking forward to this very much.

You mentions a line up of 3 or 6, we very well may be looking at 6 of our top members available for racing, will this be possible for your side? I don't mean to complicate things but 6 on 6 sounds like quite the tournament

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:53 PM

i think 6 would be possible from our side (i believe our crew leader TobContinued08 has PM'd one of the guys on your side to finalise arrangements). although that limits us to 16 player tracks only...

3 x 3 means we can run 8 player tracks easily enough (or used generated content)

• cloudfuel likes this

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:23 AM

Hmmm I did not think of that. Good point, maybe 3 and 3 is best.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users