» «
Photo

## SPOILER LAST MISSION##

7 replies to this topic
BWUK90
  • BWUK90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:27 AM Edited by Girish, 21 October 2013 - 11:55 AM.

## SPOILER##                                                                            ##SPOILER##

After completing the story last night

Spoiler
Is there any way of going back?? Im deverstated lol

Toxicant
  • Toxicant

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:15 PM Edited by Toxicant, 21 October 2013 - 02:23 PM.

*SPOILERS*

Hello.

I'm sorry to say it, but if you didn't save before the

Spoiler
and put the save in a separate slot, you can't get back and choose
Spoiler
. Even if you choose the desireable option while replaying
Spoiler
Same thing with replaying the heists, the progress (apart from the medal) you've made playing in a different way will be lost afterwards as if you haven't played it at all(for example,
Spoiler

I hope this helped and you have another save intact. If you don't... You probably have to replay the entire story. Those who completed the game, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers

BWUK90
  • BWUK90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:40 PM

Thanks for the info. Ive deleted all GTA data and started again lol. I liked the story anyway and will choose some of the different options. Now im trying to work out how to get the jetpack from the map.

Toxicant
  • Toxicant

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

Hey, no problem. I'm always glad to help. Been through glitches and stuff, so had to start the game for the 3rd time.

• BWUK90 likes this

namor
  • namor

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

Thanks for the info. Ive deleted all GTA data and started again lol. I liked the story anyway and will choose some of the different options. Now im trying to work out how to get the jetpack from the map.

What makes you think there's a jet-pack?

• BWUK90 likes this

BWUK90
  • BWUK90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:50 PM

Well only guessing from the drawings on the wall on table top mountain. I got so much to play and no time because of work. GF not happy lol I kept getting a glitch on the yoga mission saying i had run out of disk space and game kept crashing. was like it over a week then fixed itself. i have like 200Gb free

namor
  • namor

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:36 PM

I have no idea what's supposed to happen when you've completed the game and gone back to the platform on Mt Chiliad. I've taken different characters at various times during the day and night and nothing has ever happened.

BWUK90
  • BWUK90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:49 PM

I dont know if anything is meant to happen. so many people are looking and havent found much. if there is anything to be found someone will find it sooner or later but seems strange making it so hard and specific. Prob seeing the ufo's etc is about all the secrets in there and maybe some way of unlocking a few extras. have you seen the UFO Vid on youtube from Mt Chiliad on the platform making the UFO appear playing artound with the weather cheat??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users