Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anybody Else Tired Of Friggin' Kids In Online Play?

64 replies to this topic
AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:08 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 21 October 2013 - 08:24 AM.

I know I can't be the only one who is getting really tired of these little kids and grown men acting like babies in the online play.

I hate playing with little kids because they don't understand how to play the game properly and pull of bunch of crap and then when they get a "Bad Sport" for it they start acting like babies grown men act the same way too. 

I agree the rules for online play and for getting bad sport is too aggressive where you get a bad sport for defending yourself when someone is shooting at you.

But people like this stupid ass kids who just go around shooting you for the hell of it and try and steal your personal car and when they can't steal it they blow it up and then get mad when they get in trouble.

They claim they don't know it's someone personal car but when you try and get in it a message pops up and says it's so and so personal car and you can't enter it.

Earlier tonight I was playing Online and I was doing a job with turned out to be some little kid and his friend after the job they killed me just for the hell of it.

Not to mention how they act over the mic they think it's funny as hell to sit there and make noises and leave the mic open and just annoy the hell out of you.

Yes I know you can turn the public mic off which I do but when you are doing a job with someone or doing matches against or with them and they talk about and do stupid crap while talking on the mic.

Any parents who buys this game for these little kids need to be taken outside and hung upside down till the blood flows back to their brain and wake up and see what their kids are doing on the game.

I listened to a conversation on Saturday night between a couple of young boys who still had squeaky voices so couldn't be no more then 13 were talking about how the one boy 9 year old girlfriend won't send him a nude selfies or give him a blowie or handie

This is what pisses me off about these kiddies playing online.

What gets stuck in your crawl about em...

• tch2296 and IPleadTheFifth like this

vwnut13
  • vwnut13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:10 AM

Oddly enough, the bad sport lobbies that I was in today were kid free zones.

Yoshack_Fyre
  • Yoshack_Fyre

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:22 AM

Oh no! You never shoot a hooker in the head. That ruins one of the holes on their corpse, then there's only two. Not worth as much on the dead whore market. Stupid kids.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:04 PM

I totally get you! I mute every squeaky voice I hear. Why are they playing this game anyway? They should be playing with baby born and duplo.. 

• AiraCobra likes this

DrDetroit
  • DrDetroit

The Center of the Universe.

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

Yea, the squeaky little baby thugs don't know how to avoid ambushes though.  When the little punks come at ya (you see one within a block of you) just pull off so they lose LOS of you, get out of the car and behind some cover.  When they come around the corner, blast their little squeaky asses.  Works almost every time.

I hear ya though.  They are monotonous little bastards at best and should not be playing GTAO as far as I'm concerned.

Good day,

DrDetroit

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:27 PM Edited by ToyGT_one, 21 October 2013 - 01:29 PM.

I hate them too, it seems that i am one of few players who is under 18 (around 16-15) and mature enough to play the game. i also completed the game %100 and i don't have a mic.
why those kids are always annoying us?

(out of topic): i am looking for a crew right now.

KYScout
  • KYScout

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

Preach on brother! I didn't know I can turn the mic off on a player, how is this done?  two 12 year olds talked for 10 minutes about everything they was doing, running around shooting everyone, so I left and found another session.  I go to ammunition and replaced my armor ($400) and while I was in there,  I kid you not, a level 7 came in and shot me. uggg. so I respawn, switch to passive mode, replace my armor again .  Get in a car, and the little sh*t kills me again! uggg

I was at my breaking point, so I followed him around and he kept shooting at me, but since I was in passive nothing he could do.  someone puts a bounty on him, so I think. maybe Ill get to recover my losses if I get the bounty. I found a roof top, switch out of passive, and sure enough here he comes running down the street.  Pull out 'ol snippey and pop him in the head. Switch back to passive, get in a car and proceed to run him over 3 more times.

And get this, I logged back in and got a good sport bonus! I just don't understand the mentality of any parents who would buy this game for a minor.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

Preach on brother! I didn't know I can turn the mic off on a player, how is this done? 

You can do this by holding the Select button and a menu will pop up scroll down and you'll find the option to switch to your mic to friends/crew only and it'll block everybody else out.

• IPleadTheFifth likes this

JonnJonnz
  • JonnJonnz

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

None of this would happen if R* didn't add the outrageous death penalties. I'm not like the "kids" that are going around killing anything that moves in free-roam, but when I played GTA IV and RDR online I had no problem with people killing me in free roam. Now each time someone kills me for no reason I get offended because of the penalties. Looks like a cheap trick that will get people to buy their cash packs. This and the constant nerfing they do to mission rewards and other stuff reeks of greed

TheDonutEater35
  • TheDonutEater35

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

I am 14 myself but i'm mature enough to play a game. i just don't leave my mic on while listening to justin bieber on 100% volume or start screaming when i get killed. when i get killed i just laugh and try to get revenge or i just start a job or enable passive mode. I was a bad sport like 2 weeks ago because i bought an rpg and i wanted to get 4 star wanted level but i accidently blew up someone's personal car. i didn't start to cry and scream i just told him sorry i didn't know it was your car i just randomly blew up a car sorry. there are only few 12-14 year olds who know how to play online. they just piss me off. yesterday i had my headphones plugged into my tv and suddenly out of nowhere some 9 year old kid just randomly was screaming straight into the mic and singing baby really f*cking loud. i almost had a f*cking heart attack. it annoys me how parents let them play it without them being aware that they scream in the mic talking rubbish. i act mature in gta online. i don't even use my mic. 

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

I am 14 myself but i'm mature enough to play a game. i just don't leave my mic on while listening to justin bieber on 100% volume or start screaming when i get killed. when i get killed i just laugh and try to get revenge or i just start a job or enable passive mode. I was a bad sport like 2 weeks ago because i bought an rpg and i wanted to get 4 star wanted level but i accidently blew up someone's personal car. i didn't start to cry and scream i just told him sorry i didn't know it was your car i just randomly blew up a car sorry. there are only few 12-14 year olds who know how to play online. they just piss me off. yesterday i had my headphones plugged into my tv and suddenly out of nowhere some 9 year old kid just randomly was screaming straight into the mic and singing baby really f*cking loud. i almost had a f*cking heart attack. it annoys me how parents let them play it without them being aware that they scream in the mic talking rubbish. i act mature in gta online. i don't even use my mic. 

I am amazed that any parents let their child play this game even if they are "Mature" enough for it.

There is a rating system for a reason.

If we wanted to play with a bunch of kids we would buy games for kiddies

• PIOCapacitor and IPleadTheFifth like this

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:45 PM Edited by ToyGT_one, 21 October 2013 - 02:51 PM.

In my country, we don't care about the rating system because we know what is wrong and what is right, there is no gun shop so there are less chance of killing innocent people or gun fights, alot of guys on this forums played gta when they was kid.

I don't want to play some stupid kids game, i want to play my fav game and which is grand theft auto.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

Kid whines and whines for GTA V
Mommy buys it not knowing sh*t about it
Mommy walks in on junior beating it while in the strip club
Round #1,452 of Parents vs. GTA begins

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

Preach on brother! I didn't know I can turn the mic off on a player, how is this done? 

You can do this by holding the Select button and a menu will pop up scroll down and you'll find the option to switch to your mic to friends/crew only and it'll block everybody else out.

Thanks! I thought that was to select who'll hear YOU speak rather than who you hear. Before this I was hand picking them in the menu, muting them one by one. You just made my day  :lol:

Brian359
  • Brian359

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

Can't believe 2 people have posted in this topic about being 14 and mature enough to play this game.

14 is not mature enough to play this game at all taking into consideration that they would have been 1 year old when Grand Theft Auto 3 came out and not even born when Grand Theft Auto 1 and 2 came out.

f*cks sake.

Zadi
  • Zadi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

The other night (Sunday) my husband was online playing and the kid who was talking sounded like he was 10! I'm sorry but GTA is NOT a game for minors! It also violates COPPA if there are kids under the age of 13 online.

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

Can't believe 2 people have posted in this topic about being 14 and mature enough to play this game.

14 is not mature enough to play this game at all taking into consideration that they would have been 1 year old when Grand Theft Auto 3 came out and not even born when Grand Theft Auto 1 and 2 came out.

f*cks sake.

Yeah...you have to be honest with yourself though, I mean If I were 14 today I would be playing the GTA V. There will ALWAYS be kids playing...it's a f*cking video game. The rating and box could scream "Adults ONLY". "NOT for Children"...there will be kids playing. If you were 14 would you NOT be playing GTA V?

TheAzn
  • TheAzn

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

I personally do not care about kids playing. As said there are adults on there who are complete dickheads as well.

It's just the stupidity... Annoying noises through the mic mainly.
  • Hooves07 likes this

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

Why don't you try ya know, joining another session?
  • TheAzn likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

Hilariously enough the dumbest things I hear over the mic are from deep voiced late teens apparently. Basically the people around my age. I hear them literally telling each other to "shut the f*ck up" or "ni**er" or "fa**ot" or arguing about Obamacare -- why the f*ck do teenagers even talk about that sh*t, they don't even know what they're talking about -- I even heard a guy calling a girl a bitch and telling her "fa**ot ass to shut the f*ck up."

Yeah... it's that bad. :/

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:22 PM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 22 October 2013 - 09:25 PM.

f*cks sake.

I R FIVE TEEN AND I R MATURE ENUFF TO PLAI GTA V... 

nah Im jus f*ckin wit ya... but yea them kids annoy the hell out of me... so I just start shooting whoever has a squeaky voice on the mic... lots of good rage quits out of it :)

btw I am 21... so yea...

Kid whines and whines for GTA V
Mommy buys it not knowing sh*t about it
Mommy walks in on junior beating it while in the strip club
Round #1,452 of Parents vs. GTA begins

^ Pretty much how the old song and dance has gone since the 90s... 

which is why people need to be educated in the ways of the gaming subject...

Hilariously enough the dumbest things I hear over the mic are from deep voiced late teens apparently. Basically the people around my age. I hear them literally telling each other to "shut the f*ck up" or "ni**er" or "fa**ot" or arguing about Obamacare -- why the f*ck do teenagers even talk about that sh*t, they don't even know what they're talking about -- I even heard a guy calling a girl a bitch and telling her "fa**ot ass to shut the f*ck up."

Yeah... it's that bad.  :/

Ive gotten into arguements with white people calling me ni**er and spic... then I blast my *so called* "ni**er music" (Regardless of the fact its in spanish, they still call it ni**er music for some reason...)

keep in mind these people are younger than me...

TheAzn
  • TheAzn

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

Why don't you try ya know, joining another session?

I'm hardly ever on the game chat. I'm only ever on GTAO when my friends are on as well. Then we'll be in a party chat. But other than that, I do join another session when some f*ckface is screwing around on the mic or something. Same went with COD and Halo. Some f*ckers pretend that because it is a mic they're also on some sort of kids bop talent show.

You can troll on the kids or something to make it fun and less irritating. Like when they're surprised at this and that... Just ask them if they saw Trevor's dick in one of the scenes lol

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:56 PM

It'd be nice if R* could some how make an Adult Only session but I know it'd be impossible to do since they don't register your birthday or anything unless they go by the Social Club profiles and sort em out that way but they can just change the date of birth and be allowed into the room.

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay
  • YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay

Releasing The Inner Geek

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:05 AM

Damn silly azz parents.

GoldnWarir
  • GoldnWarir

Youtuber

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:46 AM

Personally, I say that to play the game you have to be old enough to buy it from gamestop. Employees at gamestop should ask who the parent is getting the game for, and if they say the child, refuse the sale. I'm so tired of them playing games that mess up their perception of life. That's why I blow them up when I get the chance :)

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:51 AM

Personally, I say that to play the game you have to be old enough to buy it from gamestop. Employees at gamestop should ask who the parent is getting the game for, and if they say the child, refuse the sale. I'm so tired of them playing games that mess up their perception of life. That's why I blow them up when I get the chance :)

Sadly they can't refuse the sale if an adult is buying it, It's not like Alcohol where a clerk can refuse the sale if they suspect it's for the child..

Just like parents who do buy alcohol for their child all they have to say is it's for them and it'll be sold to them.

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay
  • YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay

Releasing The Inner Geek

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:51 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GoldnWarir
  • GoldnWarir

Youtuber

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:42 AM

Sadly they can't refuse the sale if an adult is buying it, It's not like Alcohol where a clerk can refuse the sale if they suspect it's for the child..

Just like parents who do buy alcohol for their child all they have to say is it's for them and it'll be sold to them.

I see what you mean. I just wish parents knew what they are getting for their child.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=wM8XGGUI0Uo

I'll show you what I mean lol.I have some youtube videos about it. You can't hear their audio, but they are definitely annoying kids.

3Hunt
  • 3Hunt

Evilest nigga this side of the Mississippi.

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:24 AM Edited by 3Hunt, 23 October 2013 - 03:24 AM.

This thread was probably made from a thirteen year old Mexican boy who thinks his ass is superior because he found a strand of pubic hair on his ballsack. Damn, complaining this much for a game? Get a life, nigga.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:53 AM

This thread was probably made from a thirteen year old Mexican boy who thinks his ass is superior because he found a strand of pubic hair on his ballsack. Damn, complaining this much for a game? Get a life, nigga.

Aww is someone wittle feelings hurt because adults don't want to play with little kiddies like you?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users