Photo

Dislike all the missions!

45 replies to this topic
Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:57 PM

Stopped doing missions entirely, does that count?

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

any mission is doable solo..

you just have to take your time and use cover...

there is 1 where you have to steal 2 trucks, but can be done...

I usually hang back shoot eveyone dead. move to vehicle, enter but then get back out to trigger the next wave of enemy. kill all before trying to transport a particular vehicle...

sounds like the right way to do things.

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

You dislike our missions? Okay then, we'll just cut your reward payment for completion in half again?

Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

Excellent post OP!! +1.

R* is going to see that after patch their mission "like %" drops from 93% down to 60% or below they can acurately figure that ppl liked the missions when payout was worth the effort put into playing it.

So yes, everyone that plays mission should "dislike" them to acurately show R* that players are not happy with the patch tweaks to mission payouts!!

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

I think R* care about as much of what their players think as what FB care about what their users think. R* have the money now so like they're going to care?

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

You dislike our missions? Okay then, we'll just cut your reward payment for completion in half again?

they cant punish us for not liking what they are offering.

if we, their clients, dont like what we have to say, it is their job to make it better.

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

p7k23.jpg

when a mission pays crap or it was unbelievably hard, only to have the issuer hand you a nickel and pat you on the head?

f*ck that! ~fist shake~

the whole like dislike thing is there to show whether or not we like the mission.

and if the mission is bad because it just isnt worth the effort, dislike it.

mass dislikes everywhere might get them to listen to us quicker. 

here's a thought...how about I vote like/dislike if that's the way I feel...I could give 2 sh*ts about what you dislike...

Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

I think the management at R* will look at weekly and monthly % adverages for missions and races to see if they need tweaks for up coming patches. Seeing a massive decline in % likes for all missions across the board may actually turn some heads at R* and they may actaully address the problem.

R* reading all forum threads for possible additions and patch tweaks is a stretch but they do monitor these forums, having hard data on their individual jobs would most likely be looked at more closely

sportbikepilot369
  • sportbikepilot369

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:22 PM

any mission is doable solo..Then 

you just have to take your time and use cover...

there is 1 where you have to steal 2 trucks, but can be done...

I usually hang back shoot eveyone dead. move to vehicle, enter but then get back out to trigger the next wave of enemy. kill all before trying to transport a particular vehicle...

That mission given by Martin to storm the house in Rockford Hills. I haven't been able complete it solo. It was suggest to use a chopper, I was quickly shot down by the body guards. Then I tried a semi to try and get over the wall, no joy (plus if you hit the wall with any vehicle starts the bullets flying).  Then I just tried storming the gates. But even though I made it past the first few guards, the police respond and target only me (a huge problem with the eliminate gang missions) and either the guards or police or both gun me down. I haven't figured out a way to complete this one yet after multiple solo tries, but it seems like it would be a piece of cake with three other skilled players.

Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:28 PM

That mission given by Martin to storm the house in Rockford Hills. I haven't been able complete it solo. It was suggest to use a chopper, I was quickly shot down by the body guards. Then I tried a semi to try and get over the wall, no joy (plus if you hit the wall with any vehicle starts the bullets flying).  Then I just tried storming the gates. But even though I made it past the first few guards, the police respond and target only me (a huge problem with the eliminate gang missions) and either the guards or police or both gun me down. I haven't figured out a way to complete this one yet after multiple solo tries, but it seems like it would be a piece of cake with three other skilled players.

Put on a mask. Parachute onto the roof. Theres only 1 guard. Kill him and the guy will run from his patio. Shoot him and jump off the roof. Kill the nearby guards in the back yard the. Take a pic of the corpse and then run. Take off the mask when in a car and then evade police
  • sportbikepilot369 likes this

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

Dislike all the missions, but send as many emails as you can about the issue here:

[email protected] 

If they get a ton of emails with the heading "mission payouts" and people tell them that it's ridiculous to even do any of Lamar, Gerald or Simeon mission because of their pitiful payouts, and that Lester's, Martins and Rons aren't that much better they may pay more attention to the issue.  

sportbikepilot369
  • sportbikepilot369

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

I think the management at R* will look at weekly and monthly % adverages for missions and races to see if they need tweaks for up coming patches. Seeing a massive decline in % likes for all missions across the board may actually turn some heads at R* and they may actaully address the problem.

R* reading all forum threads for possible additions and patch tweaks is a stretch but they do monitor these forums, having hard data on their individual jobs would most likely be looked at more closely

Hopefully, there was this one mission by Gerard whit two parts, first you have to take out some gang members, then you have to attack their heavily fortified hood (which involves multiple waves of attackers and blow up multiple vehicles. great xp reward for lvling and a $9000 reward. Played it a few times before they disallowed immediate replays, and have not been able to play it again since the first patch. I was a great solo mission, was it removed because ppl did't like it?

Plus for racing. Does a dislike simply mean you don't like that course, or are other statistics being collected? Like was it a normal, rally, or retarded gta race? Was there allot of people being purposely run off the road?

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

p7k23.jpg

when a mission pays crap or it was unbelievably hard, only to have the issuer hand you a nickel and pat you on the head?

f*ck that! ~fist shake~

the whole like dislike thing is there to show whether or not we like the mission.

and if the mission is bad because it just isnt worth the effort, dislike it.

mass dislikes everywhere might get them to listen to us quicker. 

here's a thought...how about I vote like/dislike if that's the way I feel...I could give 2 sh*ts about what you dislike...

its not about that right now you selfish f*cker.

even if the mission is wondeful and ide grind it just because its a fun mission, im still going to dislike it right now because the pay outs have been nerfed.

and everyone else should do the same. they arent worth the effort on easy right now, and if they pay like ass, they should be literally "move 10 feet, kill 1 man, heres 1000 dollars"  not.. " kill this entire military platoon, kill these 4 choppers, destroy this supercar going at top speed, heres 1000 dollars"

the missions, based purely on the pay outs, are garbage now, and we hsould be disliking for that exact reason.

sportbikepilot369
  • sportbikepilot369

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:34 PM

Put on a mask. Parachute onto the roof. Theres only 1 guard. Kill him and the guy will run from his patio. Shoot him and jump off the roof. Kill the nearby guards in the back yard the. Take a pic of the corpse and then run. Take off the mask when in a car and then evade police

Thanks, I'll try that.

uptownrockstar
  • uptownrockstar

Reagan Era

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:51 PM Edited by uptownrockstar, 22 October 2013 - 03:55 PM.

I always vote, depending how I liked the mission and payout since the beginning. It makes sense to work that way.

as well, If some body "ambushes" me, I will hunt them down. If they keep killing me, after the six time, I'll just put 9k on his head, and watch him flee the session in panic..

But running in to random people who want to kill you become easier to spot, with time. Usually they will stalk you from distance, trying to figure out how to approach you. I simply find cover. Watch him look for me with his gun out, then I hit him from 80 yards (100 shooting rating)
Yesterday I killed atleast four people who tried to kill me. I call them street beefs

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:59 PM Edited by Revoemag, 22 October 2013 - 04:05 PM.

If some body "ambushes" me, I will hunt them down. If they keep killing me, after the six time, I'll just put 9k on his head, and watch him flee the session in panic..

But running in to random people who want to kill you become easier to spot, with time. Usually they will stalk you from distance, trying to figure out how to approach you. I simply find cover. Watch him look for me with his gun out, then I hit him from 80 yards (100 shooting rating)
Yesterday I killed atleast four people who tried to kill me.

Isn't this why we play online..

Like last night..just driving around not doing anything special when a well placed sniper shot got me right through the windshield. I was impressed to say the least...
so I respawn and start to try and hunt him down.
Hell I wasn't even sure where the shot came from.
Needless to say he put another bullet between my eyes..respawn again...this time I know where he is..nice perch on a 3rd floor balcony.
So around the back of the building I go..climbing trashcans to be higher...he sees me on the mini map but obviously assumes I'm on ground level..I drop down from above..2 shots to the chest and one in the head for good luck..I took over his perch and owned it for the next hour as he tried to take it back..

This is what GTA is all about...go ta love this game...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users