Why do you hate Jamaicans?

60 replies to this topic
BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Lend me 10 and I'll buy you a drink.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

If you're from the UK it's because Jamaicans made up the first large, non-white wave of immigrants to the UK while it was still mostly white, so there's a lot of racist attitudes still lingering.

F*ck this nation. Going home the first chance I get. I'm done with every other race. Strictly Jamaicans in my circle now, f*ck everybody

Then you're an idiot, you can't defeat racism with racism.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:10 AM Edited by Grand Theft Savage, 24 October 2013 - 12:30 AM.

You're the idiot. Everyone's a racist. Denying it is flat out retardation. So f*ck you and your people.

From now on, I'm a Jamaican & Negro Race Supremacist. All of my love is going to my own people, no one else. This was a wake up call for me. I want my race to survive and pray that yours will die out.

One people, one love. Jamaica

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:35 AM

And with that...

0Zs6S3f.gif

P.S. I don't know any Jamaicans.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:10 AM

I can't think of one Jamaican(that I know in person) that I don't love.  Or at least like enough to not have any issues.

OP - you sure you weren't just assumed 'black'?

j/k on the black thing.  Well, maybe not.  Maybe it is just a sad reflection of some bad stereotypes that like to get used in media, as well as in more fictional deliveries of entertainment. 

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:00 AM

Everyone's a racist. Denying it is flat out retardation.

LOL that's not true.

most people are actually not racist at all.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

You're the idiot. Everyone's a racist. Denying it is flat out retardation. So f*ck you and your people.

From now on, I'm a Jamaican & Negro Race Supremacist. All of my love is going to my own people, no one else. This was a wake up call for me. I want my race to survive and pray that yours will die out.

You're retarded, how can you say one love and then say you hope my people die out.

You really are stupid if you think everyone is a racist, it's probably that people just think you're a dick, but you're too up your own ass to realize and instead label them as racist.

You're extremely naive if you think that all other races are bad and Jamaicans are all saints; people are generally dicks, no matter whether they're English, Turkish or Jamaican.

• D- Ice and Captain VXR like this

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:52 AM Edited by Max., 25 October 2013 - 11:58 AM.

I'm British, I'm white, my Uncle married a Jamaican woman and so I have half-Jamaican cousins and I love them all very much. I have Jamaican family. Does this mean I'm part of the broad group of people you hate? Or the broad group of people you like?

Not everyone is a racist mate.

@Melchior, I would disagree. Whilst immigration from the West Indies in the 60s may have caused a great deal of problems over the years the idea that there are 'a lot' of racist attitudes still lingering in British society is false in my opinion. Certainly in my experience of growing up in a large multicultural city racism directed towards the Black community is extremely rare in my generation, or anyone really Under 35. The vocal minority of bigotted idiots is considered an abomination by the vast, vast majority of the British public.

Souths CraZe
  • Souths CraZe

Home boy

• Members
  • France

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:08 PM

He is probably just extremely angry and is deciding to blame us other peoples rather then the individuals verbally attacking him. 

Ambitions
  • Ambitions

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:24 AM

I Ya broda seen? 

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:37 AM

Klu Klux Rastas

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

The way I see it, from now on, if you aren't Jamaican, you're a c*nt. I'm racist and I don't give a sh*t anymore. I've never liked Europeans anyway. I'm on bad terms with everyone other than Puerto Ricans specifically and Blacks. So f*ck it... I might as well be racist too.

@brownbear: Yeah, yeah, another cracker with too much say. Middle finger to you, f*cking homo.

@nateisgayforlife: I'm not Rastafarian. It's like you people don't even know what a Rasta is...

@Ambitions: You spelled it wrong

@Glenn.: No anger. Just confused for a while, but problem solved. This thread can be locked now.

@Max.: No. It makes you a European, which makes you a c*nt.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:47 PM

Rasta Jihad coming soon.

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

@Max.: No. It makes you a European, which makes you a c*nt.

A rational and well argued assertion. 

bread
  • bread

Nutrition Facts not needed

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:20 AM

Everyone's a racist. Denying it is flat out retardation.

LOL that's not true.

most people are actually not racist at all.

He's one of those people that think making black jokes labels you as a racist.

He's also an idiot. Haven't you noticed already?

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:54 AM

The way I see it, from now on, if you aren't Jamaican, you're a c*nt. I'm racist and I don't give a sh*t anymore. I've never liked Europeans anyway. I'm on bad terms with everyone other than Puerto Ricans specifically and Blacks. So f*ck it... I might as well be racist too.

@brownbear: Yeah, yeah, another cracker with too much say. Middle finger to you, f*cking homo.

Not a cracker but whatever you want to think.

Puerto Ricans specifically?

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:17 AM Edited by Vlynor, 28 October 2013 - 03:17 AM.

If you're from the UK it's because Jamaicans made up the first large, non-white wave of immigrants to the UK while it was still mostly white, so there's a lot of racist attitudes still lingering.

F*ck this nation. Going home the first chance I get. I'm done with every other race. Strictly Jamaicans in my circle now, f*ck everybody

Yeah! F*ck the nation that gave you everything you have, the nation that has an average annual salary that's five times that of your home, and the nation that has a lower murder rate! F*ck it!

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:27 AM Edited by natethegreatforlife, 28 October 2013 - 04:31 AM.

@nateisgayforlife: I'm not Rastafarian. It's like you people don't even know what a Rasta is...

Eh man. You be sayin dat you want ma race to die out, seen? But you get hurt in da bunghole when I make da Jamaican bacon joke, you know what I sayin? Rasta you a colonial, seen dis man? Britain made you, you know what I sayin, and den you go all race erase against dem peoples, seen? f*ck ya man.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

This thread is so racist. Jamaicans are wonderful people if you know any of them. I play Cricket with a large group of them and they have a great attitude and sense of humour. Their food is great and they are a very family oriented people.

Even though Jamaica has a ton of problems , we'd all be better off if we took on a bit more of the Jamaican outlook on life and family.

Jeone
  • Jeone

I don't like cats

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:38 AM

But I like Jamaicans...

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:46 AM

Somebody lock this sh*t. I'll take any ban that I receive for this thread

I stand by everything that has been said

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:50 AM

Somebody lock this sh*t. I'll take any ban that I receive for this thread

I stand by everything that has been said

Do you like Asians

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:59 AM

Also I think your a c*nt and everyone hates you, and you think it's because you're Jamaican and that they're all racist but the fact is they hate you as a human. 

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Dealux (Πvar.ΣΓ01122599)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:09 PM

You're retarded, how can you say one love and then say you hope my people die out.

You really are stupid if you think everyone is a racist, it's probably that people just think you're a dick, but you're too up your own ass to realize and instead label them as racist.

You're extremely naive if you think that all other races are bad and Jamaicans are all saints; people are generally dicks, no matter whether they're English, Turkish or Jamaican.

He suffers from persecutory delusions (victim complex) and he also has a mob mentality. He's a racist and he openly admitted to committing crimes (see this post). I hope moderators do their job and ban this pest.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Been saving it for a rainy day...

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

I love Little Jacob and Real Badman, so there's no way I'm a rascist against Jamaicans.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

How do I get this thread locked? Other threads in this section are being locked daily but they're keeping this sh*t open? Hilarious.

You're all a bunch of fa**ots. One step in Jamaica and we'd lynch you f*cking pussies.

And please note: I am not a racist. I am a Supremacist.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:47 PM

How do I get this thread locked? Other threads in this section are being locked daily but they're keeping this sh*t open? Hilarious.

You're all a bunch of fa**ots. One step in Jamaica and we'd lynch you f*cking pussies.

Lick the hairs off my balls slut

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Dealux (Πvar.ΣΓ01122599)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

I'm racist and I don't give a sh*t anymore.

Consistency is not your forte.

Please, go away. It's clear that you pretty much hate everybody here so there's no point in staying. You will probably be banned soon anyway.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:59 PM Edited by niko bellic half brother, 02 November 2013 - 05:00 PM.

Dear god. If I had actually been following this thread of late, I wouldn't have bothered wasting my time responding to this calamity in the 'Racists' topic. And to think, I actually had a somewhat feeling of compassion for him in his opening post.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:13 PM

Dear god. If I had actually been following this thread of late, I wouldn't have bothered wasting my time responding to this calamity in the 'Racists' topic. And to think, I actually had a somewhat feeling of compassion for him in his opening post.

Are you racist? 

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:19 PM Edited by Vlynor, 02 November 2013 - 05:29 PM.

If you stood by your opinions you wouldn't be a pansy about it and want a moderator to lock it. You'd stand up and fight for your beliefs, however wrong they are. Also, you need to learn what a synonym is. Supremacy is racism. If you think your race is superior to another, that obviously means you think one (or more) is inferior to yours.

On that note: Racial pride/racial supremacy/nationalism is the dumbest f*cking ideology in the history of mankind. You were born Jamaican/White/Black/Asian/Latino/Whatever, you didn't choose it. You had no hand in becoming a Jamaican, your parents f*cked and poof, you're born Jamaican/White/Black/Asian/Latino/Whatever. Stop acting like you're some special breed of human and that you're better than everyone else. You're not.

• John Smith likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users