» «
Photo

Why do you hate Jamaicans?

60 replies to this topic
Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:06 AM Edited by Grand Theft Savage, 24 October 2013 - 12:23 AM.

Thread closed. Get the f*ck out, you're all c*nts!

RZX3gWL.gif

• Ramyhyday likes this

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:42 AM

GTFO NOW

WE DON'T LIKE YOUR KIND ROUND HERE

• Moth likes this

Ermac_
  • Ermac_

Tower Master

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:46 AM

I know a few Jamaicans born but not raised, and of course I would of never guessed because they had no accent and we were all in college. Jamacia was in turmoil ever since it received its independence in the 60s, its corrupt and the majority of the people living in poverty there know it. 

personally I dont hate jamacians Im from the west indies so everything is mutal as far as the community goes. 

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:53 AM

All I know is that Jamaicans are brilliant athletes lol and I love the awesome music coming from that part of the world. Don't know much else about Jamaica, but you guys and gals are cool imo

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:55 AM

I found what looks like the holy grail of racism.

http://www.topix.com...RH59INL1LC8UT41 - It's 26 pages of things worse than anything ever uttered in the V section, so take that warning as you will.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:29 AM

Eh, I feel the exact opposite, I love Jamicans, they seem really kind and always want to have fun and are great athletes.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:53 AM

2 person = everyone? As opposite as other nationalities, I've never heard anyone disliking Jamaicans, in fact, I know of people who even would like to go to Jamaica...

The thing is that lately the racism is increasing in Europe, due to the crisis and such. Just take a look at how extreme-right and xenophobic parties are earning popularity. And, to be honest, it's something worrisome...

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:29 AM

Where you from? In England it's not much of a problem as there's a huge Jamaican community here.

Are you black Jamaican?  Because as cruel as it sounds that's probably the reason.

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

forum prankster haha i prank u!!!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:32 AM

It's because you won that damned sledging medal... Damn you.

FirstLadyofGTA
  • FirstLadyofGTA

Killer in Heels

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

Hating Jamaicans because of an anti-homosexuality culture I imagine cannot be the reason since there are many places like this in the world.  As far as store owners are concerned, they follow and watch everyone.  In England the ones owned by Asians, East Asians, Turkish etc are the same about everybody...they watch and think that everyone wants to steal from their s***** stores.  I've had bad experiences from British born Jamaicans and other people from the Afro-Caribbean background (mainly racism) and so as you can imagine I don't have any in my social circle but I don't hate them...I don't hate anyone who doesn't give me a reason to. 

uzi 9mm
  • uzi 9mm

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:06 AM

i think hate for jamaican people is due to the fact that their country is a bit corrupt, and how a lot of them smoke marijuana and theres a lot of gangs and violence and murders in the home country, or bak in yaad ya see it. its all just stereo types tho, all people are equal, and even tho there are a lot of jamaicans who are seen as troublesome, and whatever, it's just a stereotype, and unfair.

i live in the uk and i have loads of friends who are jamaican, and i notice that they have a very god understanding of pretty much everything, ppl thnk that cos of the patois they speak they dont understand when youre explaining stuff to them, but trust me, its a good disguise, patois is very smart once you understand it yourself, and to be honest, certain things explained using patois make more sense than when said in english, probably due to its simplicity. the use of cutting down and cutting out certain words to get straight to the point makes sense at times, but you'd have to know it to get it if you know what im saying.

i will say that if you get on the wrong side of any person of any race you can expect an angry reaction, and coming from an angry jamaican shouting patois loudly and fast, most ppl would be intimidated since they dont know whats being said and just think theyre mad, its not their fault for speaking in that dialect.

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

mountaineer

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

They came in dead last, mon.

But they sure can limbo.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

Nothing but love for Jamaicans around here.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

Jamaican me crazy with all the hate, mon.

• Otter likes this

stu
  • stu

Ya filthy animal.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

Sweet llamas of the Bahamas! Hate against Jamaicans!?

My blood pressure is climbing faster than a green snake up a sugar cane.

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 likes this

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

Where you from? In England it's not much of a problem as there's a huge Jamaican community here.

Are you black Jamaican?  Because as cruel as it sounds that's probably the reason.

Yeah, I'm Black Jamaican.

I think the love for us has died out. Even Jamaicans hate Jamaicans these days... I'm just trying to figure out what happened.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

I've never actually noticed any racism towards Jamaicans. Well, I do live in a pretty unsegregated part of town where there is little to no racism.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

I don't have a problem with Jamaicans. Mainly because I know I could not stand a chance against their sprinters.

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:12 PM

Welcome to GTAforums, where everyone hates GTA and everyone loves Jamaicans.

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

Most of the Jamaicans I've met are pretty chill, I  love Jamaican food and weed too. sh*t, I don't know anyone who hates Jamaicans.

Shyabang Shyabang
  • Shyabang Shyabang

Wild Thing

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:24 AM

This is news to me. I didn't know I was supposed to hate Jamaicans too.

Guess I'll add them to the list of people the internet's told me to hate. Scandinavians, Russians, South Americans, North Americans, Africans, Asians, Australians, Antarcticans, and now Jamaicans.

Only problem I have with Jamaicans is that they're outspoken salespeople. Just last summer we went for a trip down there and were offered about 200 different services for outrageous prices. I have none of the sort of simoleons, mon!

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:11 AM

Why would you hate Jamaicans everyone loves Reggae , fried dumpling, brown stew chicken, saltfish, fritters, etc everything is great about them except they have some negative attitude towards women sometimes but not all of them have that.

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

forum prankster haha i prank u!!!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:21 AM

They came in dead last, mon.

But they sure can limbo.

Moral Medals and Limbo Medals. WHY WON'T THEY STOP?

Melchior
  • Melchior

The lights are so bright, but they never blind me

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:31 AM

If you're from the UK it's because Jamaicans made up the first large, non-white wave of immigrants to the UK while it was still mostly white, so there's a lot of racist attitudes still lingering.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:36 AM

whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?

I don't know anyone who hates Jamaicans.

in fact, I've never heard of anyone hating just Jamaicans unless they were already a racist who hates black people in general.

I love Jamaican culture.

the Rastafarian movement provides me with one of my favorite styles of music. I couldn't live without reggae.

• Mister Kay likes this

Rewas
  • Rewas

• Members
  • None
  • Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:38 AM

I'm from The Yardies and I find this offensive.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

Do a menace 2 society next time your in their store. Bring a gun and do an O-Dogg and pop the lot, then spend the rest of the summer showing off the security tape. :p

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:01 AM Edited by Grand Theft Savage, 23 October 2013 - 05:15 AM.

If you're from the UK it's because Jamaicans made up the first large, non-white wave of immigrants to the UK while it was still mostly white, so there's a lot of racist attitudes still lingering.

I'm in the U.S. And where I live, there is a lot of diversity, so racists are rare in the city. We only have Mexican vs. Puerto Rican racism. Now it's slowly turning into a Jamaicans vs. Everyone sort of thing.

F*ck this nation. Going home the first chance I get. I'm done with every other race. Strictly Jamaicans in my circle now, f*ck everybody

@Glenn. I love that movie, and that's a really good example to some degree. They told us to get the f*ck out, but we didn't trip. We walked out. O-dogg crazy would have blasted them.

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

For the past four years I have been in a multiplayer gang together with a bunch of strange eastern European dudes sort of pretending we are Jamaican.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users