Photo

The big score

3 replies to this topic
big_unit234
  • big_unit234

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:34 AM

Hey, I am at 69% 'the big score' and I can't get in!

For this I have to enter a strip club named Vanilla unicorn but every time I try to enter all doors are locked I have tried every entrance with every character at different times. I have been doing this for days now.

No one else I know has had this problem.

help please

rimbaud
  • rimbaud

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:18 AM

Even the entrance with the bouncers outside is locked? 

I've switched back to Trevor a bunch of times where he has been in the club drinking or fooling around with the strippers, so you could make a quick save with say Micheal, then switch to Trevor, if he's not in the club reload and try again. 

• GTi Jamie likes this

tomscatch12
  • tomscatch12

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

im having the same issue.... cant find a way round it so might try reloading from last save next time im on

mckay791
  • mckay791

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:18 PM

I had the same issue and the way I "fixed" it was buying body armor with Trevor, then going to the club and making a break for the back room.  The bouncers WILL beat you, but if you just keep pressing on you can make it to the back.  Once you get in the back room the mission will start right up.  I tried all of the save this way, taxi that way, etc and none of that works.  Just go buy body armor, make sure you have full strength, and make a dash for the back room.  IT CAN BE DONE  Good luck

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users