Quantcast

» «
Photo

Trevor Phillips Industries Air Vehicles Shouldn't Disappear!

9 replies to this topic
Yoshack_Fyre
  • Yoshack_Fyre

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:31 AM

I was playing as Trevor and saw that he has a helicopter and plane at the Sandy Shores?? Airfield. I think that's awesome. I can get in an air vehicle whenever I want and they'll respawn. Then I got the S&F mission as Franklin to get to the top of the MazeBank building to skydive off of it. I immediately remembered Trevor's airfield, and went there as Franklin, only to find nothing there but the Stunt Plane. I switch to Trevor, go there, the vehicles are there. Switch back to Franklin and they disappear. If a vehicle is there for one character it should be there for all of them.

At first I was very pissed, I had no way to get on top of MazeBank, I have no idea where to steal a helicopter in the game. But there's a happy ending. I remembered I bought the Collector's Edition, and I called for the Blimp and used that. Much slower, and a long ass drive to get to it in the first place. Trickier to land without it falling off, but it worked.

Still though, if Trevor has airplanes parked at his airfield... (Not actually HIS airfield for me, I haven't bought it yet) those airplanes and helicopters should still be there even if you come back as Michael or Franklin.

Yoshack_Fyre
  • Yoshack_Fyre

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:43 AM

No one thinks a disappearing helicopter is weird? Even if you're at the exact same GPS coordinates as both Trevor and Michael or Franklin, switch between the two, it's there as Trevor, but gone as M or F?

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

Tequlia Makes Her Clothes Fall Off

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:20 AM

It's the same for all of their vehicles.

If your Trevor and drive to franklins house his Buffalo is bike isn't going to be there.

Just how the game is sucks but that's how it is

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:31 AM

I just bring 2 protags to the airfield to get one on mike or frank instead of Trevor 

Yoshack_Fyre
  • Yoshack_Fyre

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:08 AM

I just bring 2 protags to the airfield to get one on mike or frank instead of Trevor 

What's a Pro-Tag? You've lost me on that one. I've been able to get into Trevor's vehicle as Michael with no issue at all.

• cutter666 likes this

glunark
  • glunark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:57 AM

Michael and Franklin get to buy their own helipads, so they will always have access to a chopper too, but you have to get it two times, they don't share. 

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:01 AM

What's a Pro-Tag? You've lost me on that one. I've been able to get into Trevor's vehicle as Michael with no issue at all.

Protagonist.

AnotherDave
  • AnotherDave

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:59 AM

This would be more effort than it'd worth in most cases, but if you already have Franklin and Trevor at the airfield you could just hop in the helicopter as Trevor, land it next to Franklin, get out and move away, then switch to Franklin and jump in before Trevor does. Hey presto, Franklin is flying.

Alternatively, the easier way would be to either take one of the parachute jump helicopters (hold Y/Triangle instead of just pressing it) or take the Buzzard from the roof of the NOOSE building north east of the city.

Yoshack_Fyre
  • Yoshack_Fyre

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:01 AM

This would be more effort than it'd worth in most cases, but if you already have Franklin and Trevor at the airfield you could just hop in the helicopter as Trevor, land it next to Franklin, get out and move away, then switch to Franklin and jump in before Trevor does. Hey presto, Franklin is flying.

Alternatively, the easier way would be to either take one of the parachute jump helicopters (hold Y/Triangle instead of just pressing it) or take the Buzzard from the roof of the NOOSE building north east of the city.

Have you tried that move? I took Michael and Trevor both to the same airfield. Saw the helicopter as Trevor, switched to Michael and both Trevor and the Helicopter are gone.

AnotherDave
  • AnotherDave

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:07 AM

Yes, I've done it with many vehicles including Trevor's helicopter and all personal vehicles. I had Franklin on a road near the airfield, landed the helicopter right next to him with Trevor, got out and ran to hangar, then switched to Franklin and it was right there next to him.

Maybe it has to be landed a little way from the helipad or airfield for it to work, I'm not sure as I only did it once before I knew about the NOOSE Buzzard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users