Embarrass the Noobs Thread

24 replies to this topic
Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:40 AM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 21 October 2013 - 03:40 AM.

A thread to exploit the biggest noobs online.  More-so, people who tried to kill you, and you made them look like a fool, lol.

So I'm driving around in a Ballar, minding my own business when these two guys Debotronics and his friend come the opposite way.  I smashed into the other guy's ugly green Elegy RH8 by mistake, and beeped my horn, trying to get around him.  He proceeds to shoot at me, and I try to escape but Debotronics chases after me in his ugly green Entity.

I stickied him and killed him.  I've been a bad sport before, so I figure one sticky wouldn't hurt.  Then here comes his friend, and I kill him with a AP pistol.  Then the both get into the Elegy and chase after me, and I killed Debotronics who was passenger, but other scrub kills me since I have low health.

Next thing you know, I spawn near them, and take cover.  Both come after me, I kill them both with an assault shotgun, then leave the game, since I'm just trying to get something done.

Then I get called a pussy and I apparently suck at the game.

So mad, I love it :pp

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

Good stuff. I've been in that situation many times.

My favorite was the time two guys came at me in a Buzzard when I was on foot. I shot them both with my pink silenced .50 cal and rode away in their chopper.

The swears and screams that came as they respawned and saw me taking off into the sunset with their chopper was so satisfying.

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:49 AM Edited by LanOsb133, 21 October 2013 - 03:54 AM.

A kid uses his RPG on me twice.  I was just trying to repaint my bike in LSC.  I have his name in my XBL messages, but anyways, I message him telling him he is a pussy who can't use a gun to kill me.  Low and behold he Alla Snackbars right at me and I put rounds in his dome.  he drops and spawns.  I do it again.  And again.  And again.  So I get into a car after about 5 times and he is hiding behind pillars now (mind you I am in the old Cadillac that takes 2 days to get it rolling and 3 star wanted level with cops boxing me in.)  The idiot fire an RPG at me and misses.  I am basically standing still in a huge boat, and he can't hit me.  I lol and start dirving away, he tries chasing me and I get a nice clean headshot on the f*cker as I roll away.   The rage and butthurt from him was magnificent especially when he called me a pussy for leaving the game after I smoked his ass.

Edit:  Before I forget, he called me an Auto AImer as well, when we were in a free aim lobby.  

>MFW called autoaimer in Freeaim lobby.

tumblr_inline_mudlyz4K6l1rv5iqi.png

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:49 AM

Taking out people when they have the advantage is hilarious.

I killed someone who was chasing after me while I was on a BMX bike.  Still my favorite moment.  That was all the way back then with my character that got deleted.

SuprFgt
  • SuprFgt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:50 AM

ITT: Butthurt fa**ots

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:51 AM

A dude was camping on the bridge over to one Los Santos Customs mod shop. He was shooting random people with a sniper, and shot me a couple of times. I got on my bike, and I drove over him...

Next thing I see, "<name here> left."

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:52 AM

ITT: Butthurt fa**ots

I don't think you've read the thread. This is a thread about making butthurt fa**ots, you butthurt fa**ot.

protopip3
  • protopip3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:07 AM Edited by protopip3, 21 October 2013 - 04:08 AM.

I like all the noobs who are in a hurry to get fast cars but can't control them. 

Jvalor
  • Jvalor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:15 AM

I joined a session, in my apartment of course and realize I have a $9000 bounty from the day before. I had a hunch someone was camping outside my apartment, expecting an easy 9 grand, and I was right. So I watched him on tv and saw his position. He was aimed in at my garage so i walked out the front door. He wasn't expecting it so I got the jump on him and killed him with an MG. He spawned and I used the apartment complex's corridors and pathways to outflank him over and over. I am at the apartment at the marina, btw. I killed this poor guy so many times that I didn't realize it had been that long and I survived my bounty. I give him credit for not giving up, but I killed him over 35 times. Then again, he had the rambo approach so it's not like I actually had to try. I got kills with my pistols, shotguns, MGs and sniper rifle. Even a few sticky bomb kills and grenade kills. Only thing I was missing was a tear gas kill and a melee kill.

Clueless Muffin
  • Clueless Muffin

Previously named Rockwheels.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:16 AM Edited by Rockwheels, 21 October 2013 - 04:17 AM.

Lol I parked my personal vehicle next to a plane which I was getting into. Mind you I have a 1k bounty set on me which I give no f*cks about.

Suddenly out of the blue, a random noob crashes into me with a plane, exploding my plane AND my personal vehicle which earned him the bounty, but also costed him my insurance. Next thing you know he was raging at me while trying to chase me down.

Gotta love bad trolls.

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:24 AM

flew over a lvl 5 who was stranded in the desert without car, so i descended to pick him up with my chopper.. idiot starts shooting at me.   so i manage to land my now broken chopper on the nearest road and used it as lure to attract the noob while i was hiding behind a car.

the guy spent 3-4 minutes running straight at me to get the chopper, when he got really close i shot him in the face.. he respawned on a dirt road near the place i saw him stranded in the beginning.

then he left before i could do it again

LcplJarheadFi
  • LcplJarheadFi

<----- Enter Member Title Here

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

A group of people were mountain climbing in their fastest cars, so naturally I had to steal a tractor. It only took me 20 minutes to get to them, but when I did, I killed 3, stole a car and was in mid-jump when I was ejected from the car, haha.

Hypertion
  • Hypertion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

I once killed someone driving a Adder while riding on a Tri-Cycles Bike..

He left the game very shortly after.

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

Killed a person twice while in a helicopter and then forgot about him.

Got out, went into my apartment to change clothes, came out... and he tried to crash a jet into me, killing himself and barely scratching me.

It scared the absolute hell out me, as I wasn't paying attention to my minimap at the time, and suddenly something hits the ground about fifteen feet in front of me.

osyrus
  • osyrus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

So this one is on me, I'm the noob in this story. 

Playing Top Fun II, I'm in the jet. I suck at jets. I'm ok in a prop plane, but I always manage to kill myself in the Lazer.

Chasing a Voltic down a long straight stretch of freeway and I'm missing every time (like I said, I suck with jets). Eventually, I fly in really low hoping to get a better line on him, and my wing catches one of those electric poles. Plane immediately starts cartwheeling in the air and...........lands directly on the Voltic.

I win.......kinda.

manufails
  • manufails

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

Congratulations. I'm sure you're quite proud of your achievement.

Trevor-Fuckin-Phillips
  • Trevor-Fuckin-Phillips

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

Cool stories, bros.

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

A thread to exploit the biggest noobs online.  More-so, people who tried to kill you, and you made them look like a fool, lol.

So I'm driving around in a Ballar, minding my own business when these two guys Debotronics and his friend come the opposite way.  I smashed into the other guy's ugly green Elegy RH8 by mistake, and beeped my horn, trying to get around him.  He proceeds to shoot at me, and I try to escape but Debotronics chases after me in his ugly green Entity.

I stickied him and killed him.  I've been a bad sport before, so I figure one sticky wouldn't hurt.  Then here comes his friend, and I kill him with a AP pistol.  Then the both get into the Elegy and chase after me, and I killed Debotronics who was passenger, but other scrub kills me since I have low health.

Next thing you know, I spawn near them, and take cover.  Both come after me, I kill them both with an assault shotgun, then leave the game, since I'm just trying to get something done.

So you're gloating about how you "owned" someone who probably plays the game a few hours a week as opposed to you who nerds it out 24/7.

Naw, cool story hahahahahahahahaa.

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

Basically, there was a guy in a Buzzard having a little rampage in the server I was in, killing everyone and everything in sight. Most of the server was lvl 20 or below, (Mostly around the 7 range) so they really couldn't do much against this level 101. Any who, I saw his little blip coming towards me on the map, and I thought, "Nuh-uh, nope, no way, @#%! you, I'm not playing that game."

I pulled out my sniper to take a look at where he was, he was still quite the way off. Like, take the center dot of the scope when you're at the full zoom, that dot covered most of the chopper. I took a pot shot like an asshole, knowing that'd I miss, but maybe scare him off in the process. But nope, one bullet, one kill, right in his bloody griefing face. He raged so bad he left the server right there and then! Shouting something about hacks and aimbots and other various profanities through the mic before quitting seconds later. XD Ahhh, sweet justice, sweet hit scan fueled justice.

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

So you're gloating about how you "owned" someone who probably plays the game a few hours a week as opposed to you who nerds it out 24/7.

Naw, cool story hahahahahahahahaa.

While you could very well be right, you're on a GTA Online forum; I don't quite get why you're laughing at him when you're just as likely in the same boat.

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

UKAIDANUK
  • UKAIDANUK

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

I like all the noobs who are in a hurry to get fast cars but can't control them. 

BoldCityDigital
  • BoldCityDigital

Covetous Leader

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:34 PM

Which is why I don't leave home without my tank.  Problem solved.

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:44 PM Edited by Zodape, 21 October 2013 - 06:53 PM.

I was minding my own bussiness while crusing LS on my Double T in passive mode. Suddenly, a guy comes in a red BMW Z4 (forgot the actual name of the car) and hits me, knocking me off my bike. I know he did it on purpose since he had plenty of room to avoid me. He stops his car and starts shooting at me while I'm getting up. Then he drives away. He could just run me over instead of shooting me, since I'm in passive mode.
Whatever. I grab my bike and chase him down. Then a random guy in a JB 700 joins me to chase the f*cker. All this troll did was drive, stop, turn around and so on in the same street, so I couldn't shoot him properly.
Now this is where things go weird: I shoot his car with my micro smg and the car just f*cking explode. No sticky bombs, no fire coming out of his engine. All I did was shooting him with my crappy silenced micro smg. The kill was mine, the game told me, just in case you think it was the guy in the JB.

Then I simply rode down that same road, with an evil grin hiding behind my white crash helmet.

DSO_BillV
  • DSO_BillV

Spooky Scary Skeleton

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

I decided to go on a crowbar rampage in a lobby full of 20s and 30s.

Kill one or two people, piss everyone off, suddenly everyone's after me, I get mercs called on me by five different people.

That was the beginning.

A while later I'm in an 18-wheeler going down GOH, fourteen butthurt fagolios in tow. I jackknifed the trailer across the highway, then make a run for it away from them, all piled up in Elegies or stolen cars, trying to get past my makeshift barricade.

One Launcher round, and everyone goes up like the 4th of July.

They all quit.

MattLewis666
  • MattLewis666

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:51 PM Edited by MattLewis666, 21 October 2013 - 06:52 PM.

Some guy tried to kill me earlier today. We went into the 1 on 1 death match. I won 5-1. He then called mercenaries on my I owned them about 3 times so he dropped a 9k bounty on me, which I collected by surviving half the servers advances on me. After all this he messages me and calls me a cheater. Noobs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users