» «
Photo

Rockstar Read to better what you've DESTROYED, GTA5 online is lo

4 replies to this topic
MortalCameron
  • MortalCameron

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:02 AM Edited by MortalCameron, 21 October 2013 - 02:07 AM.

Ok so you guys are only causing more problems again, this patch fixed a roof access on a survivor.... WTF!! Why, then Nerfing ALL the cash on every mission, your killing the game,
I still have problems with my money,
My outfit is always changing now,
I get "save failed" all the time,
I get kicked from lobbies by other players when no one voted, just out if nowhere,
I've reached level 59 4 times before it actually kept it,

Passive mode sucks, you guys do realize cars still kill you when your on foot, and shot when your in a car, passive mode just makes you a sitting duck.

Crew memberss shouldn't be able to lock on to each other it's annoying, and we couldn't even join a death match and be on the same time, WTH Rockstar please stop just thinking about how much money you can make.

'Bad Sport' is stupid as hell, I blew up my friends vehicle goofing around and now I get a dunce cap and can't play with them for 1d 23h 55m WHAT THE F***!!!! This is super stop focusing on the cash and fix the real problems, I love your games, but you've killed the GTA we all know for greed, you guys had a good run.

REMOVE 'BAD SPORT' PUNISHMENT, I could care less about the title but the punishment is taking it WAY TO FAR..

the_samich
  • the_samich

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:23 AM

Troof
  • MortalCameron likes this

Rule of Two
  • Rule of Two

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

Yet their cock riding fans keep cheering them on in the mean time.

Stu'n'louGTAV
  • Stu'n'louGTAV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

+1 not been given bad sport rep but cba with this game anymore, way too buggy nd patches are making it worse, dunno how they got certified by ms/sony

Its a damn shame this is going so badly wrong for GTA:O :(

Stu'n'louGTAV
  • Stu'n'louGTAV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

Yet their cock riding fans keep cheering them on in the mean time.

Lol +1 this too, im a massive gta fan since the old school top downs but im not so daft to not notice this balls up, i thought r* payed their alfa testers!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users