Photo

Best car on the game for you!?

128 replies to this topic
bigbay49er
  • bigbay49er

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:15 AM

The Canis Mesa off road.  I know everybody has one and they are easy to get but I am starting to like it because of that.  Nobody uses it as a daily driver so it makes it kinda cool.

That truck is a beast off road and fast enough on road.  Stock it is the PERFECT height to take cover behind.  The rear gives you an awesome sniper window and you can shoot through the rear spare tire but it seems the computers can't hit you or at least can't see you through it.  With bulletproof tires and armor this thing is a tank and I love it.  Flood lights are cool as hell too.  Can't say enough about it and I love that it is rare despite being common because most people my level use expensive cars instead.  With the lift it can jump over some things if you hit them right.  Not like the sand king obviously but a tad better than most cars and suvs.

There are other reasons I love it but that is enough for me to basically use it exclusively.  My other cars are collecting dust thanks to this although the coquette definitely deserves an honorable mention as a very quality ride and I am liking super cars less and less lately.

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:18 AM

The Canis Mesa off road.  I know everybody has one and they are easy to get but I am starting to like it because of that.  Nobody uses it as a daily driver so it makes it kinda cool.

That truck is a beast off road and fast enough on road.  Stock it is the PERFECT height to take cover behind.  The rear gives you an awesome sniper window and you can shoot through the rear spare tire but it seems the computers can't hit you or at least can't see you through it.  With bulletproof tires and armor this thing is a tank and I love it.  Flood lights are cool as hell too.  Can't say enough about it and I love that it is rare despite being common because most people my level use expensive cars instead.  With the lift it can jump over some things if you hit them right.  Not like the sand king obviously but a tad better than most cars and suvs.

There are other reasons I love it but that is enough for me to basically use it exclusively.  My other cars are collecting dust thanks to this although the coquette definitely deserves an honorable mention as a very quality ride and I am liking super cars less and less lately.

I love the look of it but it flips too easily, badass jeep though

Vrgadin
  • Vrgadin

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

Adder.

please......thats so day one

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

If the Adder wasn't so expensive i would get rid, i hardly use it!

bigbay49er
  • bigbay49er

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

I love the look of it but it flips too easily, badass jeep though

It happens but when you use it as much as I do you start to learn to keep it upright.  Definitely takes more effort but I like it.  It also has a horrible turning radius just like almost all 4 wheel drive cars in this game but again it's something you have to adjust to.

Only a matter of opinion though.. I have logged an assload of hours in almost every one of the cars in this game and definitely can admit there are countless ones with less limitations.

Keeferton
  • Keeferton

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

Sultan RS

Not sure if its the best car but it's my favorite since i drive a 2011 WRX irl and I would say that is the closest car you can get to it in game.  I just wish it came in a wagon version as well  :^:

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

Akuma for 2-door. Sandking for 4-door.

C7AIG B7UCE
  • C7AIG B7UCE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

Grotti Carbonizzare or chrome adder

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:39 PM

It's not that fast, flips WAY too easily, isn't too great off-road (any fast car would get you up mountains MUCH faster), and it doesn't appear to have great armor.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users