Photo

Best car on the game for you!?

128 replies to this topic
Bubaroo
  • Bubaroo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:17 AM

Honestly, the Elegy has been pretty dependable. I've used it since almost the beginning and it's never let me down.

Und3R201
  • Und3R201

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

i still cant find a damn sultan!

captain_MD
  • captain_MD

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:29 AM

Dude you guys need to chill and face the facts regarding the sultan. Look at the name geniuses. It's a Karin. What do all the Karin represent in this game? And across all gta's? Yes TOYOTA. Therefore it's a Lexus for the most part. If rockstar intended it to be based solely off the WRX or Evo then they wouldn't have named it a KARIN!! Now please stop the bickering. Peace.
  • JerridPrime likes this

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:29 AM

TBH, I love riding the motorcycle more than anything. Its nice to be nimble enough to weave in and out of traffic and zip to and from my locations.

However, due to the fact that the cops are ungodly fast and will ram the sh*t out of you, I dont use the bike when Im on mission or doing anything risky. 

So my favorite car would be the Carbinozzare. I f*cking love everything about that car.

• The look
  • The engine sound
  • The top speed
  • The accelleration
  • The handling

sh*t is awesome

• JerridPrime likes this

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:34 AM

My vacca munches on you all, sausages.

Weaponx757
  • Weaponx757

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:39 AM

TBH, I love riding the motorcycle more than anything. Its nice to be nimble enough to weave in and out of traffic and zip to and from my locations.

However, due to the fact that the cops are ungodly fast and will ram the sh*t out of you, I dont use the bike when Im on mission or doing anything risky. 

So my favorite car would be the Carbinozzare. I f*cking love everything about that car.

• The look
  • The engine sound
  • The top speed
  • The accelleration
  • The handling

sh*t is awesome

I agree 100% i have mine fully upgraded and drive it 99% of the time im playing. Love that car, wins me a lot of sports races as well.

picklez08
  • picklez08

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:41 AM

Grotti for the win. Everything about it is awesome.

Wtfever
  • Wtfever

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:07 AM

I am actually a huge fan of the Comet. Sexy ass acceleration gets me out of tight encounters consistently.

DRDR1F7
  • DRDR1F7

GT: RyeBread2013 (Xbox 360)

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:19 AM

Futo GT for drifting, I have a drift clan currently recruiting if anyone's interested hmu RyeBread2013 Xbox 360.

Matty079
  • Matty079

Slammed Schwartzer Slidin

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:30 AM

Probably my Schwartzer. My first car and I still drive it all the time. It's pretty fast too. Probably my favorite looking car in the game.

I had a sultan but got rid of it seeing as 9/10 missions I join has someone else driving a sultan.

Also to the guy that said he made his sultan look like an evo...I'm sorry but the sultan looks nothing like an evo and never could.

It does kinda look like an Evo, infact it looks very much like an Evo.
What the hell kind of evo are you looking at? The front end vaguely reminds me of a wrx, but even that's a stretch of the imagination. In no way shape or form does the sultan look like an evo..

just because you took the spoiler off and put a turbo on it does not make it an evo equivalent lol

I made this thread, i think it's safe to say that yes it does look like an Evo but also a little like a wrx. Either way, you were wrong to say it does not look like an evo. Just saying

http://gtaforums.com...s-it-look-like/
I completely disagree, therefore I am not "wrong", it's my opinion. I know exactly what evos and wrxs look like (used to be a fan of them both, then grew up lol) and I don't believe the sultan looks anything like them.

It has a few things in common, 4dr, turbo(if you added one) and they all look like sh*t...

And i'm saying your opinion is wrong, that is all.. and this

From the gta wiki;

"The Karin Sultan is based off of both the early 1990's Subaru Impreza WRX and the 2004 Lexus IS300/Toyota Altezza. Although the rear half of the Sultan RS in GTA IV and GTA V is based on 1999-2000 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 6. In GTA V you can modify a normal Sultan into a Sultan RS in the Los Santos Customs."
I've found vehicles on the gta wiki that say they are based on cars they look nothing like, not exactly the best source.

My opinion is not wrong, you can believe anything you wish but my opinion is just that, an opinion. Fair enough you don't agree, but don't get your panties all twisted over it.

We will both agree to disagree then it seems.  Although GTA wiki is pretty much 99.9% right
Gta wiki is all subjective. Just because it's on a website doesn't mean its fact.

I know a lot of people that love gta and none of them think the sultan looks like an evo. It's closer to a wrx/altezza. The rear lights look evo-ish but to say the whole car looks like an evo is rediculous.

At the end of the day it's a pretty sh*t looking car like evos and wrxs so I'll give you that.

You just quoted gta wiki lol!!! Look, it looks like an Evo/wrx/lexus! I said evo as it does look like an evo, but also the other 2 a little! You said it looks NOTHING like an Evo when infact it does and many would agree! Now shut up you're boring me!

No, I did not quote the wiki. I stated previously that it resembles a wrx slightly, someone else said it looks like an is300 which I said Woah I never thought of that, then I agreed with them. Then I looked at some pics of the evo6 tail end and yeah the shape of the lights are similar but it is definitely not based off the evo.

If you actually paid attention to what people post instead of just going "I'm right, you're a retard lol!!!" you might stop making yourself look so stupid.

Vrgadin
  • Vrgadin

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:31 AM

the baller i use to glitch the sh*t outta this broke ass game

louietheking
  • louietheking

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

i think my favorite is the coil it has the best acceleration and handling in the game i think or at least it feels like it but i love the looks of the entity xf a lot more so i guess is a toss up

Wtfever
  • Wtfever

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:33 AM

Although I completely agree with the guy... Lol to you quoting wiki as a legit source of info

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

No, I did not quote the wiki. I stated previously that it resembles a wrx slightly, someone else said it looks like an is300 which I said Woah I never thought of that, then I agreed with them. Then I looked at some pics of the evo6 tail end and yeah the shape of the lights are similar but it is definitely not based off the evo.

If you actually paid attention to what people post instead of just going "I'm right, you're a retard lol!!!" you might stop making yourself look so stupid.

Although I completely agree with the guy... Lol to you quoting wiki as a legit source of info

The fact remains, he said it looked nothing like an Evo then said it does a little on the back! 1-0! Game over, whistle blown!

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

Who cares what the Sultan's real-life counterparts are? I've had the car...it's very overrated.

Can't beat an Akuma. No one can even get near me (including the cops) unless I want them to.

Cpt_Mustache
  • Cpt_Mustache

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:29 PM

I use no car more than the James Bondmobile.  Fully upgraded that thing tears ass.

Out and Sideways
  • Out and Sideways

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

Jackal. Love all the Ocelots, and I'm the driver for our crew, so felt natural to get the 4 door.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

Barbara Hershey XF

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:35 PM

XF all day! But the Surano is so much fun

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

To conclude the Sultan conflict (lol) : the base car is from Toyota (Karin) Altezza / Lexus IS300, the hood is from the lancer evo series, the rear lights are from lancer evo 5 (i said earlier that its from evo 6 but i finally remember its from 5), so the Sultan RS is a mash-up between an Altezza and Evo 4-6ish.

CarbonL20
  • CarbonL20

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:26 AM

I don't have one favorite all of my cars are good foe different things, I use the sultan, tailgater, rat-loader futo gt an asea mostly though.

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:34 AM

Dam, I can't decide what I want. People keep convincing me to get all these cars that I always end up hating. But I still always go back to my Felon.

rampage08
  • rampage08

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

Dam, I can't decide what I want. People keep convincing me to get all these cars that I always end up hating. But I still always go back to my Felon.

Really ? I always feel that Felon (im assuming you drive the Felon GT ?) flips too easily

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

Really ? I always feel that Felon (im assuming you drive the Felon GT ?) flips too easily

Nope, I drive the 4-door. I like it because it has decent speed and AMAZING handling. Rarely need to even brake.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:57 AM

I fully upgraded my Entity.

It's a little TOO fast lol

rampage08
  • rampage08

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:59 AM

Nope, I drive the 4-door. I like it because it has decent speed and AMAZING handling. Rarely need to even brake.

Ah yes the 4 door handles a bit better than the roadster, but the car felt too light for me, still amazing car

SausageInACan
  • SausageInACan

كافر

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

The Rebel. When it is maxed out it is actually very fast, it is the best off-road vehicle and it is basically a tank.

rampage08
  • rampage08

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

The Rebel. When it is maxed out it is actually very fast, it is the best off-road vehicle and it is basically a tank.

What do you think of the Rebel when compared to BF Injection ? I kinda regret spending money modding the BF since its not as good as what people had said here.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

The Rebel is not fast, nor a tank lol

Hojo-88
  • Hojo-88

USAF ATC

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

I love my Exemplar. It's fast, great traction, great speed and acceleration, seats four. Finally farmed enough cash for all the mods and I think it looks sick as hell. Not the best in game as far as super cars but super cars usually only seat two so I picked up the exemplar for missions/heists. The 200K price tag is pretty cheap compared to others but the mods will set you back another 250k and it took me a long time to finally get everything on it. Only have 60% armor on it at the moment. Still need to level up.

Good topic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users