Photo

Best car on the game for you!?

128 replies to this topic
god84
  • god84

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:00 AM

Probably my Schwartzer. My first car and I still drive it all the time. It's pretty fast too. Probably my favorite looking car in the game.

I had a sultan but got rid of it seeing as 9/10 missions I join has someone else driving a sultan.

Also to the guy that said he made his sultan look like an evo...I'm sorry but the sultan looks nothing like an evo and never could.

well you sir are wrong... the SULTAN is a mash up of the rear end of a EVO and front end of a Subraru...

My favs,

Sultan full decked

Stinger GT... brought this TWICE now... finally saved yesterday.

Phoenix

Gauntlet

Entity

Sentinel and XS

and more to be honest.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:03 AM

Anyone who thinks the Sultan looks like anything other than an evo 6/7 is a complete and utter retard

LeTrund
  • LeTrund

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:10 AM Edited by LeTrund, 21 October 2013 - 09:12 AM.

I take out my Bravado Buffalo, for a solid experience! Car can take quite a few hits, has a ok speed and owns those tight corners if I handle it right.

Also it is one of the best looking cars around imo.

"Bravado - United we stand, togheter we fall!"

Yodafett
  • Yodafett

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:16 AM Edited by Yodafett, 21 October 2013 - 09:24 AM.

Call me crazy, but I drive a BF Injection everywhere right now just for lulz

Dopefish, are you the same guy from tdu2?

Ot: i like the karin intruder. Not all that fast but not many people seem to drive it and looks pretty sweet with some body mods and a respray.

HornyHabib
  • HornyHabib

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:24 AM

Futo

stinomontana
  • stinomontana

contract chiller

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:01 AM

i prefer my completely blacked out patriot (russian mafia style)

God Of GTAO
  • God Of GTAO

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:03 AM

The Bentley Continental or Rolls Royce Phantom

Pure Class.

Lc gta
  • Lc gta

Mr. Excitement

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:27 AM

My new Obey Tailgater,  not the fastest car, but it has silky smooth handling and looks decent as well.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

I just got a Felon GT coupé and i could honestly say it could easily be my new go to car, before that it was a Sultan(boring) it's just such a good get away car.

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:48 AM Edited by soggyinvert, 21 October 2013 - 10:48 AM.

Dominator is my favourite to drive. It's got plenty of power, it's slidy, but can take corners quite nicely with a but of control

Yeah i like that car, not enough room though :(

I joind Apex Stalkers btw, i love a good laugh now and again but when you wan't to race seriously their is always one on the look out for destruction!
Welcome mate :)
Thanks for the join, appreciate it, we'll have to have a race sometime, add me? ZigMeister666
Not online for a week yet though :/

PSN

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:50 AM

I just got a Felon GT coupé and i could honestly say it could easily be my new go to car, before that it was a Sultan(boring) it's just such a good get away car.

Been looking to make the same swap, the sultan is just too boring and mainstream now lol (not a hipster btw).
Glad to hear the change worked out for you

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

Probably my Schwartzer. My first car and I still drive it all the time. It's pretty fast too. Probably my favorite looking car in the game.

I had a sultan but got rid of it seeing as 9/10 missions I join has someone else driving a sultan.

Also to the guy that said he made his sultan look like an evo...I'm sorry but the sultan looks nothing like an evo and never could.

It does kinda look like an Evo, infact it looks very much like an Evo.

What the hell kind of evo are you looking at? The front end vaguely reminds me of a wrx, but even that's a stretch of the imagination. In no way shape or form does the sultan look like an evo..

just because you took the spoiler off and put a turbo on it does not make it an evo equivalent lol

I made this thread, i think it's safe to say that yes it does look like an Evo but also a little like a wrx. Either way, you were wrong to say it does not look like an evo. Just saying

http://gtaforums.com...s-it-look-like/

BadBoyCJ
  • BadBoyCJ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

Definately the sultan. Mine is looking like a real subaru impreza. Blue with golden rims :)

Bati 801
  • Bati 801

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

Bati 801rr. Bikes are the ultimate getaway vehicles, and I'm a MotoGP fan :)

xInitial D
  • xInitial D

Turbocharged

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:36 PM

The Comet is my favorite car. It is light and fast, tough, when modded you can beat Supercars or at least, I beat two Entity XF's in an impromptu race. Since the engine is in the back you can take many hard hits to the front. Put armor on and you dont gotta worry about bullets blowing ya up. Infact with 60% armor I survivided a close proximity explosion.. only dented the front.

Handling is awesome to me! Only car in the game that has some soul to me. Like any mid engine car, If you keep the trottle down, the rear stays planted. Lift off trottle and you get oversteer, but you can control this, and use it to you advantage. I do at least.

Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

I drive my Sandking XL the most. Sure it's slow but it is so much fun. 

If R* pulls their heads out of their asses and makes it a true 4X4 then I would refuse to drive anything else.

Matty079
  • Matty079

Slammed Schwartzer Slidin

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:27 PM

What the hell kind of evo are you looking at? The front end vaguely reminds me of a wrx, but even that's a stretch of the imagination. In no way shape or form does the sultan look like an evo..

just because you took the spoiler off and put a turbo on it does not make it an evo equivalent lol

I made this thread, i think it's safe to say that yes it does look like an Evo but also a little like a wrx. Either way, you were wrong to say it does not look like an evo. Just saying

I completely disagree, therefore I am not "wrong", it's my opinion. I know exactly what evos and wrxs look like (used to be a fan of them both, then grew up lol) and I don't believe the sultan looks anything like them.

It has a few things in common, 4dr, turbo(if you added one) and they all look like sh*t...

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Die Hard is a Christmas movie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

Black sabre turbo.

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

I completely disagree, therefore I am not "wrong", it's my opinion. I know exactly what evos and wrxs look like (used to be a fan of them both, then grew up lol) and I don't believe the sultan looks anything like them.

It has a few things in common, 4dr, turbo(if you added one) and they all look like sh*t...

And i'm saying your opinion is wrong, that is all.. and this

From the gta wiki;

"The Karin Sultan is based off of both the early 1990's Subaru Impreza WRX and the 2004 Lexus IS300/Toyota Altezza. Although the rear half of the Sultan RS in GTA IV and GTA V is based on 1999-2000 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 6. In GTA V you can modify a normal Sultan into a Sultan RS in the Los Santos Customs."

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:49 PM

Dominator is my favourite to drive. It's got plenty of power, it's slidy, but can take corners quite nicely with a but of control

Yeah i like that car, not enough room though :(

I joind Apex Stalkers btw, i love a good laugh now and again but when you wan't to race seriously their is always one on the look out for destruction!
Welcome mate :)
Thanks for the join, appreciate it, we'll have to have a race sometime, add me? ZigMeister666
Not online for a week yet though :/

PSN

I'm xbox, but i'm sure i will find fellow xbox users :)

Tabarnaaaack
  • Tabarnaaaack

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

These are my ten current cars, I basically have one for each category (until I buy the Entity XF) so I can have a custom car for every race. Based on a lot of race experience, these were my favourite cars (by FAR). I think most of them have the best top speed of their category but some of them I picked for the average speed/handling.

Weeny Issa, Bravado Gauntlet, Benefactor Schafter, Benefactor Feltzer, Dewbauchee Exemplar, BF Injection, Bati 801, Pegassi Monroe, and the Gallivanter Baller (the faster one, obviously, but this is also the car I use for missions), and I still have my RH8 (which I actually might like more than the Benz).

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

These are my ten current cars, I basically have one for each category (until I buy the Entity XF) so I can have a custom car for every race. Based on a lot of race experience, these were my favourite cars (by FAR). I think most of them have the best top speed of their category but some of them I picked for the average speed/handling.

Weeny Issa, Bravado Gauntlet, Benefactor Schafter, Benefactor Feltzer, Dewbauchee Exemplar, BF Injection, Bati 801, Pegassi Monroe, and the Gallivanter Baller (the faster one, obviously, but this is also the car I use for missions), and I still have my RH8 (which I actually might like more than the Benz).

Nice collection :)

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

Anyone who thinks the Sultan looks like anything other than an evo 6/7 is a complete and utter retard

Funny you said that, since its nothing like evo 7 and the only thing resembles evo 6 is the tail light.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

I'm really liking my newly added turbo Dominator. It sounds so awesome when I'm speeding down the freeway.

• ar0ra7374 likes this

Matty079
  • Matty079

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:50 AM

From the gta wiki;

"The Karin Sultan is based off of both the early 1990's Subaru Impreza WRX and the 2004 Lexus IS300/Toyota Altezza. Although the rear half of the Sultan RS in GTA IV and GTA V is based on 1999-2000 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 6. In GTA V you can modify a normal Sultan into a Sultan RS in the Los Santos Customs."

I've found vehicles on the gta wiki that say they are based on cars they look nothing like, not exactly the best source.

My opinion is not wrong, you can believe anything you wish but my opinion is just that, an opinion. Fair enough you don't agree, but don't get your panties all twisted over it.

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:57 AM

From the gta wiki;

I've found vehicles on the gta wiki that say they are based on cars they look nothing like, not exactly the best source.

My opinion is not wrong, you can believe anything you wish but my opinion is just that, an opinion. Fair enough you don't agree, but don't get your panties all twisted over it.

We will both agree to disagree then it seems.  Although GTA wiki is pretty much 99.9% right

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

Akuma. Waiting on R* to make Sandking 4 x 4 and be able to raise suspension to get another.

Matty079
  • Matty079

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:04 AM

From the gta wiki;

We will both agree to disagree then it seems.  Although GTA wiki is pretty much 99.9% right

Gta wiki is all subjective. Just because it's on a website doesn't mean its fact.

I know a lot of people that love gta and none of them think the sultan looks like an evo. It's closer to a wrx/altezza. The rear lights look evo-ish but to say the whole car looks like an evo is rediculous.

At the end of the day it's a pretty sh*t looking car like evos and wrxs so I'll give you that.

D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:10 AM

Just added a Phoenix aponte to the roster. That is a fun car to drive.

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:10 AM

From the gta wiki;

Gta wiki is all subjective. Just because it's on a website doesn't mean its fact.

I know a lot of people that love gta and none of them think the sultan looks like an evo. It's closer to a wrx/altezza. The rear lights look evo-ish but to say the whole car looks like an evo is rediculous.

At the end of the day it's a pretty sh*t looking car like evos and wrxs so I'll give you that.

You just quoted gta wiki lol!!! Look, it looks like an Evo/wrx/lexus! I said evo as it does look like an evo, but also the other 2 a little! You said it looks NOTHING like an Evo when infact it does and many would agree! Now shut up you're boring me!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users