Photo

Carbine rifle vs advanced rifle

67 replies to this topic
HahaSarcasm
  • HahaSarcasm

Sarcasm rocks

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:41 AM

I use the carbine rifle more than the advanced rifle just because I feel the slight bit more accuracy on the carbine rifle helps me get headshots easier than the advanced rifle, resulting in more kills.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:43 AM

Well this thread is interesting...

I always like the SMG, then the Advanced SMG when i unlocked it or whatever it's called, and now the carbine.

Still like the others for survivals, but as said you usually get killed at the same time with the carbine.

My K.D isn't the highest because i always played the nice guy and didn't shoot first.

I'm not worried about that though, surely you have better things to do than look at it constantly?

2liveis2die
  • 2liveis2die

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:46 AM

I use the carbine. I find it has less bullet spread than the advanced at long ranges.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:50 AM Edited by AzraelX, 02 December 2013 - 06:52 AM.

Lol.

This is a pretty old thread, but nothing has changed since then.

The OP asks "does one have the advantage"? Yes, of course. The advanced rifle is objectively better in every way.

As far as which one people use, I couldn't care less. I wish everyone else would use the carbine. It'd make things pretty easy.

Unfortunately, basically everyone rank 70+ in-game is using an advanced rifle, so there's not a ton of easy wins.

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:50 AM

Personally, not a fan of bullpups. But since my character reloads them w/o a problem, I'd go with the Advanced Rifle.

DrunkGamer
  • DrunkGamer

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:09 AM

They really ruined the autoaim system in this game by making it like that max payne 3 sh*t. The system they had in IV was great, it was easy to get used to for noobs, but it still had a skill element to it and if you had the reactions and the knowledge of the game you could live 99% of the time. 

This new system is horrible, they took out the ability to tap the R2 button quickly to make a difference in survival, I know why they did it, to prevent people with turbos and i think thats great, but still its irritating with the system we have now, anybody can kill anybody, it just depends who has the consistent autoaim that doesnt sway from the target at the time and who shoots first. 

Makes me glad i can just get kills in the jet and helis instead and avoid a broken system.

They really ruined the autoaim system in this game by making it like that max payne 3 sh*t. The system they had in IV was great, it was easy to get used to for noobs, but it still had a skill element to it and if you had the reactions and the knowledge of the game you could live 99% of the time. 

This new system is horrible, they took out the ability to tap the R2 button quickly to make a difference in survival, I know why they did it, to prevent people with turbos and i think thats great, but still its irritating with the system we have now, anybody can kill anybody, it just depends who has the consistent autoaim that doesnt sway from the target at the time and who shoots first. 

Makes me glad i can just get kills in the jet and helis instead and avoid a broken system.

I know this is offtopic but wildfire just switch to free aim and the game will put you in lobbies with free aim users unless of course you suck at aiming and use auto aim like everyone else but hey you're probably one of those pussies who hides inside a tank all day long who thinks he's superiour for not having to use a "broken system". there was nothing wrong with max payne 3's auto aim system and i don't see anyone else complaining about it so do me a favor and shut the f*ck up also just to stay on topic i don't give a f*ck about carbine or advanced rifle use whatever you want also f*ck the people who insult the design of the bullpup rifle " OH ITS NORINCO f*cking pos chinese garbage" yeah f*ck off you c*nts who say that.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:15 AM

I know this is offtopic but wildfire just switch to free aim and the game will put you in lobbies with free aim users unless of course you suck at aiming and use auto aim like everyone else but hey you're probably one of those pussies who hides inside a tank all day long who thinks he's superiour for not having to use a "broken system". there was nothing wrong with max payne 3's auto aim system and i don't see anyone else complaining about it so do me a favor and shut the f*ck up also just to stay on topic i don't give a f*ck about carbine or advanced rifle use whatever you want also f*ck the people who insult the design of the bullpup rifle " OH ITS NORINCO f*cking pos chinese garbage" yeah f*ck off you c*nts who say that.

Gamer you're drunk. Go home.

DrunkGamer
  • DrunkGamer

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:34 PM

Gamer you're drunk. Go home.

I was drunk lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users