Photo

Carbine rifle vs advanced rifle

67 replies to this topic
CriminalHero
  • CriminalHero

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

I compare you to that piece of roast beef that is stuck in my teeth.

Sucks that I'm stuck in your teeth, your mouth surely must be a hellhole.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

2ND TO NONE

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:07 PM

Thanks to you...it is.

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:24 PM

Fire 3 round bursts with tha ADV Rifle and you'll never go back.

• BenMillard likes this

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

Long distance, carabine. Stupid run and gun engagements, advanced rifle.

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

They really ruined the autoaim system in this game by making it like that max payne 3 sh*t. The system they had in IV was great, it was easy to get used to for noobs, but it still had a skill element to it and if you had the reactions and the knowledge of the game you could live 99% of the time. 

This new system is horrible, they took out the ability to tap the R2 button quickly to make a difference in survival, I know why they did it, to prevent people with turbos and i think thats great, but still its irritating with the system we have now, anybody can kill anybody, it just depends who has the consistent autoaim that doesnt sway from the target at the time and who shoots first. 

Makes me glad i can just get kills in the jet and helis instead and avoid a broken system.

PumpuliKivi
  • PumpuliKivi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

Why put silencer on ANY gun..?? Its useless imo.

Snoop221
  • Snoop221

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:28 PM

I prefer advanced. I have a 3.18 KDR free aim.

No one asked about your KD. Nerd ass

Just to give some perspective on how well versed I am with killing and weapons. Stupid ass.

So that KD is from strictly using the Advanced Rifle? Get the f*ck out of here, nerd ass

It does, why get so offended? I'm sensing some insecurity? Might be because your KDR stinks.

Funny how you haven't contributed anything to the topic, but senseless bashing because you are clearly infuriated by the fact that I'm better at this game than you, which is really sad. Quit taking the game too seriously. Get a Life.

Plus the OP even wants to know people's KDR.

If somebody big and buff endorsed a supplement as compared to someone who is skinny endorsing it, who would you rather believe?

A master marksman versus a novice shooter, who would you rather believe?

All in all, the advanced rifle is my preferred weapon, and I just wanted to give my insight on this. I never said the Carbine was better for everyone, it just is better for me.

I play free aim deathmatch lots of times, and shouldn't really be compared to people who go to free roam and grief others just to increase KDR.

I'm a casual player, as in I don't give a f*ck what my KD is as long as I have some fun. People like you ruin gaming because you're so concerned about this fabricated number that means jack sh*t in the real world. That's why you're a nerd ass, nerd ass. Also read the original post, he said nothing about asking for people's KDs. KD wouldn't even be the best to use in this situation because you don't even start off with the gun. So there is no possible way you got that KD by using just a Carbine Rifle. Shut up

• Thundermother likes this

CriminalHero
  • CriminalHero

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:08 AM Edited by CriminalHero, 22 October 2013 - 02:11 AM.

Just to give some perspective on how well versed I am with killing and weapons. Stupid ass.

So that KD is from strictly using the Advanced Rifle? Get the f*ck out of here, nerd ass

It does, why get so offended? I'm sensing some insecurity? Might be because your KDR stinks.

Funny how you haven't contributed anything to the topic, but senseless bashing because you are clearly infuriated by the fact that I'm better at this game than you, which is really sad. Quit taking the game too seriously. Get a Life.

If somebody big and buff endorsed a supplement as compared to someone who is skinny endorsing it, who would you rather believe?

All in all, the advanced rifle is my preferred weapon, and I just wanted to give my insight on this. I never said the Carbine was better for everyone, it just is better for me.

I play free aim deathmatch lots of times, and shouldn't really be compared to people who go to free roam and grief others just to increase KDR.

I'm a casual player, as in I don't give a f*ck what my KD is as long as I have some fun. People like you ruin gaming because you're so concerned about this fabricated number that means jack sh*t in the real world. That's why you're a nerd ass, nerd ass. Also read the original post, he said nothing about asking for people's KDs. KD wouldn't even be the best to use in this situation because you don't even start off with the gun. So there is no possible way you got that KD by using just a Carbine Rifle. Shut up

Read this. The OP posted it.

Yeah the KD is relevant. Idc what somebody thinks is the best if they're getting mowed down every round haha

You must suck at reading. Also, it's not my fault that my KDR is that high, it's just the way it is. I too am having fun with the game, but at the same time not sucking at it like you. Should I force myself to suck at it even though I don't? Why compare gaming to the real world?

After all, it's just gaming, I believe it is just you that's fabricating a connection with gaming success to real life. Never have I said that having a high KDR means that you have success in real life.

It is you who is putting to much concern in a number in a game, all I said was that I had a certain ratio in Kills and Deaths, but suddenly you are infuriated by a number.

Get a life man, practice more if you are that concerned with somebody's KDR.

Never had I met somebody who's so concerned about somebody else's KDR.

It must be because you are so insecure with yourself that you would resort to bashing somebody else because they are better than you at a video game.

So funny.

Snoop221
  • Snoop221

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

Yeah the KD is relevant. Idc what somebody thinks is the best if they're getting mowed down every round haha

You must suck at reading. Also, it's not my fault that my KDR is that high, it's just the way it is. I too am having fun with the game, but at the same time not sucking at it like you. Should I force myself to suck at it even though I don't? Why compare gaming to the real world?

After all, it's just gaming, I believe it is just you that's fabricating a connection with gaming success to real life. Never have I said that having a high KDR means that you have success in real life.

It is you who is putting to much concern in a number in a game, all I said was that I had a certain ratio in Kills and Deaths, but suddenly you are infuriated by a number.

It must be because you are so insecure with yourself that you would resort to bashing somebody else because they are better than you at a video game.

So funny.

Re-Read it you dbag. Where in the post did he specifically ask for people's KDs? All he said was that it was relevant. Never did he ask for people KDs. If he did you must be the only person who saw that sh*t because you're the only nerd that actually posted his KD like anyone gave a sh*t. How many times do I have to make you look like an idiot? I don't give a sh*t about your KD like everyone else on this topic doesn't. Don't post your KD trying to make yourself look like some "pro", so you sir should be the one being told to get a life. Yes this is very funny, because no matter how many times I make you look stupid, you always come back with some fail rebuttal. Dumbass

• Thundermother likes this

CriminalHero
  • CriminalHero

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:52 AM

So funny.

Re-Read it you dbag. Where in the post did he specifically ask for people's KDs? All he said was that it was relevant. Never did he ask for people KDs. If he did you must be the only person who saw that sh*t because you're the only nerd that actually posted his KD like anyone gave a sh*t. How many times do I have to make you look like an idiot? I don't give a sh*t about your KD like everyone else on this topic doesn't. Don't post your KD trying to make yourself look like some "pro", so you sir should be the one being told to get a life. Yes this is very funny, because no matter how many times I make you look stupid, you always come back with some fail rebuttal. Dumbass

Ad-hominem argument, so to say that KD is relevant means that he wants to know what the KD is. Why would he say it was relevant if he didn't want to know what it is?

Also, keep ignoring all of my points, because it would make you look like an idiot if you tried to rebutt them.

Go practice more man, getting butthurt over my KD because you suck. LOL

buddybravo
  • buddybravo

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:55 AM Edited by buddybravo, 23 October 2013 - 03:56 AM.

In the SP I liked the Carbine Rifle but have found myself swaying towards the Advanced Rifle lately, it just feels more effective to me.

well since i dont play like a pussy in auto aim for me the biggest stat is accuracy. that said i still use the advanced rifle over carbine cause i dont notice much accuracy but the rof is way better.

You sure you don't play like a one? You sound like a giant one.

Jvalor
  • Jvalor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:06 AM

My KDR is 2.89. Yes, yes you can touch me. Not 'there' though lawl. For real though, he said KD is relevant as in, he wanted opinions from people who are actually good in gunfights and deathmatches. He wasn't asking for people to post their KDR.

Anyway, I prefer Carbine, for looks and because I seem to do better with it. Idk.

CriminalHero
  • CriminalHero

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:20 AM Edited by CriminalHero, 23 October 2013 - 04:24 AM.

My KDR is 2.89. Yes, yes you can touch me. Not 'there' though lawl. For real though, he said KD is relevant as in, he wanted opinions from people who are actually good in gunfights and deathmatches. He wasn't asking for people to post their KDR.

Anyway, I prefer Carbine, for looks and because I seem to do better with it. Idk.

KD is relevant, but how would the OP know if you are good in gunfights if you don't say your KD? Maybe 1.03 is a good KD for the person who posted it but not good enough for the OP.

Nonetheless, I'm done taking sh*t from somebody who's clearly immature and aggravated by the fact that I'm better at a video game then him.

To him, anybody who's good at a video game has no life. Obviously an invalid argument.

Again, I post my argument and I have yet to see a valid rebuttal from Snoop221 as obviously he would lose.

It's pointless to argue with an idiot such as Snoop221, it would be equivalent to arguing with a retard.

Where is your rebuttal to this Snoop221? 

It's not my fault that my KDR is that high, it's just the way it is.I too am having fun with the game, but at the same time not sucking at it like you. Should I force myself to suck at it even though I don't? Why compare gaming to the real world?

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:23 AM

KDR, KDR, KDR, Hardcore free aim, noob auto aim.. So desperate to be in the top echelon, yet there's no prize even for first place when it comes to this game.. Talk about taking too much pride in what you enjoy.

• Desu Nei likes this

Jvalor
  • Jvalor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:29 AM Edited by Jvalor, 23 October 2013 - 04:30 AM.

Dr. Friedlander is such a wise man.

Anyway, some people are just competitive over everything, like me. Hell, I get irked when my daughter finishes her cereal before me or when my neighbor rolls his trash can down to the edge of the street faster than me on trash days. Can't help it. I am a prideful, arrogant dirtbag.

CriminalHero
  • CriminalHero

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:29 AM Edited by CriminalHero, 23 October 2013 - 04:52 AM.

KDR, KDR, KDR, Hardcore free aim, noob auto aim.. So desperate to be in the top echelon, yet there's no prize even for first place when it comes to this game.. Talk about taking too much pride in what you enjoy.

Yup, gaming success doesn't mean jacksh*t in real life. No matter how good you are, except if you make a living out of it. Try posting your KDR on a resume and see where that gets you.

As I see it, we're all in this gaming forum because we like to play GTA online and discuss things in the game.

What I don't understand with Snoop221 is that he is making a stupid assumption that I was boasting about my KDR and making it seem that it meant something in real life. Which shows how insecure he is about his life.

Video games are all about fun, it isn't supposed to be a job unless you make money for it.

Competition is what makes gaming fun for certain games. Unfortunately, people like Snoop221 take the competition way too seriously. I wonder what his reaction would be if I had said my KDR was 1.03. I bet he would say nothing.

Snoop221
  • Snoop221

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:32 PM

So funny.

Ad-hominem argument, so to say that KD is relevant means that he wants to know what the KD is. Why would he say it was relevant if he didn't want to know what it is?

Also, keep ignoring all of my points, because it would make you look like an idiot if you tried to rebutt them.

Go practice more man, getting butthurt over my KD because you suck. LOL

You have no points, you're a complete idiot and a nerd who thinks they should shout out their KD so people will give a sh*t about you. Newsflash buddy, we still don't give a sh*t about you. The only person that looks like an idiot here is you, and say something is relevant doesn't mean he is asking for that information. God you're a complete tard. Also I would've responded the same exact way. I don't care what your KD is, the fact is that you blabbed it out when no one gave a sh*t, nerd ass. 

Snoop221
  • Snoop221

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

Yup, gaming success doesn't mean jacksh*t in real life. No matter how good you are, except if you make a living out of it. Try posting your KDR on a resume and see where that gets you.

As I see it, we're all in this gaming forum because we like to play GTA online and discuss things in the game.

What I don't understand with Snoop221 is that he is making a stupid assumption that I was boasting about my KDR and making it seem that it meant something in real life. Which shows how insecure he is about his life.

Video games are all about fun, it isn't supposed to be a job unless you make money for it.

Competition is what makes gaming fun for certain games. Unfortunately, people like Snoop221 take the competition way too seriously. I wonder what his reaction would be if I had said my KDR was 1.03. I bet he would say nothing.

You also must not have read my post, where I clearly said "I'm a casual player, as in I don't give a f*ck what my KD is as long as I have some fun." How does this give you the idea that I take this game too seriously? You are an idiot, and i'm enjoying exposing you as an idiot. No one should be as dumb as you are. Do you not know how to read? Because you obviously don't f*cking read anything I posted, at least correctly. -_-

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:40 PM

So the advanced weapons are not the better weapons? What am I missing here? 

loudanddumb
  • loudanddumb

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

do these stats just work for auto aim... how does the scope, silencer etc.. help with anything in free aim.. 

i like the some off bullets so i dont buy silencers and the scope doesnt even work.. the only thing i buy is the grips.. and maybe a flashlight.. havent yet but maybe

either way... advance rifle no doult its advance 

CriminalHero
  • CriminalHero

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

@Snoop221

Whatever man, keep ignoring my points, admit you are wrong instead of resorting to insults so that you can dodge a proper argument because you are clearly unable to discuss things properly.

Idiot.

Snoop221
  • Snoop221

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:13 AM

@Snoop221

Whatever man, keep ignoring my points, admit you are wrong instead of resorting to insults so that you can dodge a proper argument because you are clearly unable to discuss things properly.

Idiot.

I'm the idiot and you can't even quote my post correctly. Haha we already know who won this so called "battle"

CriminalHero
  • CriminalHero

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:24 AM Edited by CriminalHero, 24 October 2013 - 02:33 AM.

@Snoop221

Idiot.

I'm the idiot and you can't even quote my post correctly. Haha we already know who won this so called "battle"

Actually, when people who lose an argument say they have won it, it is clearly a sign that the person who claims to be the victor has lost.

You have not even made a valid argument at all, instead you resort to bashing because you cannot argue anything because you have nothing.

Instead you bash me because you want to feel better about your sh*tty KDR. You can deny it all you want, but is there any other reason for you to bash and insult me? 

Just because I'm good at video games doesn't mean I have a sh*tty life like you.

You only have about 140 posts and you've been a member since 2007, and you decide to post and insult me because you feel inferior.

Oh, I can smell the inferiority complex. Which is sad because its just over a video game.

Also, grow up already, you are a grown adult and you have a cartoon character as a picture. Immature retard.

So go f*ck yourself.

Snoop221
  • Snoop221

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:45 AM Edited by Snoop221, 24 October 2013 - 02:46 AM.

@Snoop221

Idiot.

Actually, when people who lose an argument say they have won it, it is clearly a sign that the person who claims to be the victor has lost.

You have not even made a valid argument at all, instead you resort to bashing because you cannot argue anything because you have nothing.

Instead you bash me because you want to feel better about your sh*tty KDR. You can deny it all you want, but is there any other reason for you to bash and insult me? 

Just because I'm good at video games doesn't mean I have a sh*tty life like you.

You only have about 140 posts and you've been a member since 2007, and you decide to post and insult me because you feel inferior.

Oh, I can smell the inferiority complex. Which is sad because its just over a video game.

Also, grow up already, you are a grown adult and you have a cartoon character as a picture. Immature retard.

So go f*ck yourself.

lmao you're a funny guy indeed. Lol you said that most people who lose arguments say they win, you must hang out with complete idiots. I made a valid argument it's not my fault your tiny brain can't seem to comprehend simple sh*t. I honestly don't give a sh*t about KD, I don't understand why you can't seem to understand that. I simply said that no one asked you about your KD, nerd ass. Isn't that exactly what I said? Lol you're really trying to make yourself look like the victim here, we insulted and bashed each other, did we not? Also my life is far from sh*tty my friend, plus i'm good a video games as well, what's your point? If I was posting to only insult you, wouldn't I have fewer than 140 posts, or did I insult you in those 140 posts? Oh that's right I didn't, because until a few days ago I didn't even know you f*cking existed. Also i'm flattered you think i'm a grown adult, almost there but not quite. You have really ran out of things to say haven't you? Talking about my avatar? You must not know who Snoopy or the peanuts are. The fact that you're even talking about my avatar lmao, I don't even need to say anymore. Peace dumbass

CriminalHero
  • CriminalHero

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:14 AM Edited by CriminalHero, 24 October 2013 - 03:27 AM.

@Snoop221

Idiot.

So go f*ck yourself.

lmao you're a funny guy indeed. Lol you said that most people who lose arguments say they win, you must hang out with complete idiots. I made a valid argument it's not my fault your tiny brain can't seem to comprehend simple sh*t. I honestly don't give a sh*t about KD, I don't understand why you can't seem to understand that. I simply said that no one asked you about your KD, nerd ass. Isn't that exactly what I said? Lol you're really trying to make yourself look like the victim here, we insulted and bashed each other, did we not? Also my life is far from sh*tty my friend, plus i'm good a video games as well, what's your point? If I was posting to only insult you, wouldn't I have fewer than 140 posts, or did I insult you in those 140 posts? Oh that's right I didn't, because until a few days ago I didn't even know you f*cking existed. Also i'm flattered you think i'm a grown adult, almost there but not quite. You have really ran out of things to say haven't you? Talking about my avatar? You must not know who Snoopy or the peanuts are. The fact that you're even talking about my avatar lmao, I don't even need to say anymore. Peace dumbass

Coming from a person who can only say nerd ass and dumbass I find it funny. LOL. Tiny  brain? So that's all you can argue, that you don't give a f*ck about KDR? You have not made a single argument except for bashing and insulting.

Thank's for admitting you aren't a grown adult, no wonder you are such an immature prick.

So what? What if I give a f*ck about my KDR? So you think what applies to you must apply to everybody? You can't tell me not to, and you can't insult me into thinking otherwise. Lots of people give a f*ck about KDR. That is why there are tournaments and competitions for certain games that require skill. 

I have fun playing, but I have more so fun winning.

I find enjoyment in getting good scores and winning, but also enjoyment in playing by itself. Don't get butthurt that somebody else is having fun with winning in video games.

So what's your point? Want to feel better about your sad life by bashing somebody just because they have a better KDR?

140 posts in a span of 6 years is not a lot. So that means that you took special attention to me. I find it funny that you can't seem to understand it with that retarded brain of yours.

Snoop221
  • Snoop221

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:27 PM

@Snoop221

Idiot.

So go f*ck yourself.

Coming from a person who can only say nerd ass and dumbass I find it funny. LOL. Tiny  brain? So that's all you can argue, that you don't give a f*ck about KDR? You have not made a single argument except for bashing and insulting.

Thank's for admitting you aren't a grown adult, no wonder you are such an immature prick.

So what? What if I give a f*ck about my KDR? So you think what applies to you must apply to everybody? You can't tell me not to, and you can't insult me into thinking otherwise. Lots of people give a f*ck about KDR. That is why there are tournaments and competitions for certain games that require skill. 

I find enjoyment in getting good scores and winning, but also enjoyment in playing by itself. Don't get butthurt that somebody else is having fun with winning in video games.

So what's your point? Want to feel better about your sad life by bashing somebody just because they have a better KDR?

140 posts in a span of 6 years is not a lot. So that means that you took special attention to me. I find it funny that you can't seem to understand it with that retarded brain of yours.

Would you rather me call you intelligent and sophisticated? That would be a lie and I couldn't do that. I've made many arguments my friend it's not my fault your feeble mind can't understand. Lol do you know what a grown adult is? A grown adult is a person who is financial stable, has a career, and out of college. I'm still in college, what the f*ck are you doing right now, focusing on that KD? For the posts thing, honestly, I have a life, as well as other people on here. The only reason I even made an account back then was to get mods. I'm not going to respond to your post anymore, because it's clear to me that you're an imbecile. Have fun trying to get that KDR up even further though, adios pendejo

CriminalHero
  • CriminalHero

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:00 AM

@Snoop221

Idiot.

So go f*ck yourself.

Would you rather me call you intelligent and sophisticated? That would be a lie and I couldn't do that. I've made many arguments my friend it's not my fault your feeble mind can't understand. Lol do you know what a grown adult is? A grown adult is a person who is financial stable, has a career, and out of college. I'm still in college, what the f*ck are you doing right now, focusing on that KD? For the posts thing, honestly, I have a life, as well as other people on here. The only reason I even made an account back then was to get mods. I'm not going to respond to your post anymore, because it's clear to me that you're an imbecile. Have fun trying to get that KDR up even further though, adios pendejo

Keep dodging the topic man, I'm also in college but I consider myself an adult because I'm 19. You are truly an idiot if you think that just because you are in college doesn't mean you aren't a grown adult.

The legal age for a person to be an adult is 18 years old in most countries.

Yeah, don't respond anymore, cause all you do is dodge the topic, which obviously means you are wrong, but you can't admit it so you resort to insulting and bashing to make yourself feel better. 

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:11 AM

I prefer Carbine rifle. I don't use weapons based on how good they are. I use them based on what weapon I think looks better. And I don't like the advanced rifle much.

BenMillard
  • BenMillard

aka Cerbera

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:25 AM Edited by BenMillard, 02 December 2013 - 05:35 AM.

Compare the actual stats on my Social Club page.

Damage: Advanced Rifle (tiny bit better)
Rate of Fire: Advanced Rifle (tiny bit better)
Accuracy: Carbine Rifle (tiny bit better)
Range: Equal
Clip Size: Equal

Nothing in it, really. The reduced accuracy is why I stuck with the Carbine for so long. I'm 119 now.

My crew leader recommended Advanced Rifle. I picked it up in Industrial Survival so tried it out. I really struggle to take enemies out fast enough there, especially when the helicopters shoot from behind trees.

This gun...those 3-round bursts are LEGEND.

I've since modded it with everything except Flashlight. Whoa. Somehow the scope feels like it has more zoom. Twitch the auto-aim up into a headshot feels more natural.

Reloading feels a LOT slower on the Advanced Rifle - anyone else think so? Given the weapon layout, it makes sense.

Requires some discipline with the trigger. Short bursts are important; I used to spray the Carbine constantly.

This difference in shooting style is probably why some people prefer one over the other?

Off-Topic
We used to have a subforum called The Pit™ where people could bitch at each other freely. That shouldn't happen in a topic with a specific point of discussion. Take it to Private Messaging, please.

Or, maybe, just move on.

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:30 AM

my carbine is silenced so i use the advanced most the time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users