Quantcast

» «
Photo

what has changed in SP since the updates?

23 replies to this topic
Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:31 AM

?

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:02 AM

People asking stupid questions

TargetPractice
  • TargetPractice

I know what I know

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:31 PM Edited by TargetPractice, 21 October 2013 - 04:33 PM.

People asking stupid questions

LOLOLOLOL

(off topic)

There's no such a thing as a Stupid Question, because most of us Humans are Stupid, therefore, the questions we ask are for us: "Normal Questions". It's only for those Humans who only think they are Smart, that Our Normal Questions are considered Stupid Questions!

I've met so many self proclaimed Smart People and I can ASSure you all, they are as dumb as an ASSuming ASSumulator!!

(on topic)

What happened in SP after the last Update is:

The Money Farming by Switching Characters is no longer available, only the Weapons re-spawn.

Briefca$e$ (hidden package$) spawn whenever they feel like.

If we collect a Briefca$e, go up to the surface, Quick Save and then re-load that Quick Save, that same Briefca$e down below will re-spawn (so I've read, Im gonna try it later), so we can still Farm Money, only @ a slower rate.

Cars still disappear from garages, so, don't buy any.

Prostitutes still refuse to give Hand Jobs, only a $50 BJ and a $70 & $100 Lay that are both the same. << biggest dick-sappointment! :-/

And a few other things I can't remember .....

So, go ahead and Update, so you can still be disappointed @ the bugs ......

Perhaps we should spray some RAID @ those bugs? :-/

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

Our UAV is online!

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:39 PM Edited by x0v3rKiLx, 21 October 2013 - 04:40 PM.

(on topic)

The Money Farming by Switching Characters is no longer available, only the Weapons re-spawn.

If we collect a Briefca$e, go up to the surface, Quick Save and then re-load that Quick Save, that same Briefca$e down below will re-spawn (so I've read, Im gonna try it later), so we can still Farm Money, only @ a slower rate.

Prostitutes still refuse to give Hand Jobs, only a $50 BJ and a $70 & $100 Lay that are both the same. << biggest dick-sappointment! :-/

Briefcase farming is so time consuming, you're better off just buying all the businesses you can and just keep going to bed. 

1 sleep cycle = 6 hours in-game / approx. 20 seconds IRL

4 sleep cycles = 1 day in-game / approx. 1 min. 20 secs IRL

28 sleep cycles = 1 week in-game / approx. 9 mins. 20 seconds IRL

9.5 minutes of just pressing a few buttons to get your weekly earnings. 

If you're really desperate for money and you don't care to earn it legit though, I say just use Horizon. It literally takes two minutes, and you can mod your save file to give up to 2 billion dollars each to all characters. Way better than grinding out a glitch IMO...

The disappearing car glitch has been fixed as far as I know, I haven't encountered the problem at all since the last update. 

And lol I really wouldn't call that prostitute thing a glitch, nor should anyone care. Who the hell actually goes to prostitutes anyway? What's the point besides having to go to one for 100% completion? I mean, that's the only reason I did all that silly lap dance booty call hooker nonsense. Idk about anyone else.

dDubs
  • dDubs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

I play my character like I live my life. I pick up prostitutes every chance I get, an its lame that the two highest services are the same. Like guy above said, maybe a HJ for the lowest price, or a better bang for the $100 treatment.

Our lord Steve Jobs
  • Our lord Steve Jobs

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

Women have men voices and vice versa on occasion.

Felpz1
  • Felpz1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

(on topic)

Briefcase farming is so time consuming, you're better off just buying all the businesses you can and just keep going to bed. 

1 sleep cycle = 6 hours in-game / approx. 20 seconds IRL

4 sleep cycles = 1 day in-game / approx. 1 min. 20 secs IRL

28 sleep cycles = 1 week in-game / approx. 9 mins. 20 seconds IRL

9.5 minutes of just pressing a few buttons to get your weekly earnings. 

If you're really desperate for money and you don't care to earn it legit though, I say just use Horizon. It literally takes two minutes, and you can mod your save file to give up to 2 billion dollars each to all characters. Way better than grinding out a glitch IMO...

The disappearing car glitch has been fixed as far as I know, I haven't encountered the problem at all since the last update. 

And lol I really wouldn't call that prostitute thing a glitch, nor should anyone care. Who the hell actually goes to prostitutes anyway? What's the point besides having to go to one for 100% completion? I mean, that's the only reason I did all that silly lap dance booty call hooker nonsense. Idk about anyone else.

I really hope the disappearing car glitch has been fixed. I'm planning to start over the single player mode and play it slowly, in a way that I can enjoy the gameplay and take the time to really get into the storyline. The first time i played was on the release date and I rushed the campaign in a really stupid way.

I'm only willing to restart the story mode if the car glitch is fixed, so please, update me if you don't mind about any problems about that.

abruptjones
  • abruptjones

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:03 PM

$70 is conventional intercourse.  $100 is for the pooper.

DrDetroit
  • DrDetroit

The Center of the Universe.

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

I play my character like I live my life. I pick up prostitutes every chance I get, an its lame that the two highest services are the same. Like guy above said, maybe a HJ for the lowest price, or a better bang for the $100 treatment.

Lol...love the response.  Couldn't have said it better myself.  Doesn't matter that someone thinks it's stupid, what's stupid is it's in the game and no variety damn it!  Plus I want to be able to have 1st person when she's riding me, just like real life!  Jk.

Anyhow, it's a fun little gimmick, I like to mess with once in a while when my wife is on the 'puter in the room with me, I get a very funny look and funnier response...that I will not repeat.  

Anyhow, I too get a kick out of it every now and again.  Good clean fun for sh*ts sakes!

Good day,

DrDetroit

Scooter09
  • Scooter09

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:16 PM

No lightning.
  • CuteBabyPenguin likes this

dDubs
  • dDubs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:38 PM

I want to be able to pick up a whole mess of hookers in a limo, and then climb into the back and go to town.

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

I wanted to see if the LCN worked. Bought a tank went to the airport invested in AirEMU. FlyUS spawns were very sparse. They have 2 more airlines Audiosair (something like that) and another one. Saw just a handful of FlyUS. It could have been my game...but it was a waste of 20 minutes.

All in all f*ck R* and this let down called GTA V.

TargetPractice
  • TargetPractice

I know what I know

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:11 AM

No lightning.

No more lightning? WT*?

And here I am in the rain looking for it, hoping of getting "Bolted" ....

R*, may a lightning bolt hit you in the A*S !

Shootaholic
  • Shootaholic

zzzz....

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:09 AM Edited by Shootaholic, 30 October 2013 - 08:28 AM.

No lightning.

No more lightning? WT*?

And here I am in the rain looking for it, hoping of getting "Bolted" ....

R*, may a lightning bolt hit you in 

Kent_Paul_Jnr
  • Kent_Paul_Jnr

lets bounce

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

after patch 2,0

R* will add fun !  only playing, 

I'm playing offline until the game is at a reasonable state to update, kinda like staying on IOS 6.13 lol

I am interested to know if there has been any significant changes to SP adding not removing content changes !?

ToolOGT92
  • ToolOGT92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

Well, since update 1.04 I'm glitched out and can't continue any missions, so that was changed.  Glad I wasted 30 hours.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

Quite often when i shoot or run over a deer it makes a cow noise, not sure if this is a bug or just Rockstar humor..

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:47 PM

I don't think they've done anything to SP besides fixing the garage bug.

Sadly Rockstar feels that SP is good as it is, which it is to a degree but in this day of being able to add patches and such I don't know why they would ignore that and not add things to SP. I really hate this multiplayer focus.

phatphil87
  • phatphil87

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

My thoughts exactly lol

TargetPractice
  • TargetPractice

I know what I know

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

R* should've at least added the Option to do it "Doggystyle", out of the car !:-/

Or even better, if making it part of the 100% acheivement, having to do all the Kama Sutra positions.

LOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

TargetPractice
  • TargetPractice

I know what I know

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

Quite often when i shoot or run over a deer it makes a cow noise, not sure if this is a bug or just Rockstar humor..

With all the "Cloning" going on on this planet......., deer making cow noises and men having a woman voice .....

TargetPractice
  • TargetPractice

I know what I know

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

Well, since update 1.04 I'm glitched out and can't continue any missions, so that was changed.  Glad I wasted 30 hours.

What? WT*?? R* ????

That's it, I ain't pluggin to the Internet for at least a month.

"Good things come to those who ....wait"!

I hope so. :-/

dDubs
  • dDubs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

My thoughts exactly lol

I get the $100 service, and then the $50 immediately after.....

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:46 AM

Don't prostitutes give you health? I thought that was the point? I know they can raise your stamina though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users