Quantcast

» «
Photo

Your most hilarious/fun free roam moment? Share your stories!

48 replies to this topic
..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

My story.

I drove around and, got killed.

RajunCajun88
  • RajunCajun88

PS4 Car Meets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:17 AM

There were three guys flying around the map in Buzzards terrorizing everyone and they began to chase me (I was in a slow ass plane). I was able to get to my apartment, but I didn't enter it, I para'd onto the roof. As they caught up, they didn't notice me, so they aimed to land on the roof next to my apartment, which would give me about a 50 ft height advantage. 

First buzzard lands. I proceed to snipe him before he could do jack. By this time, one of the buzzard guys freaked the f*ck out and nearly blew up his chopper by hitting his buddy, who was in his own Buzzard. After the heavily damaged one lands, the other one couldn't find a place to land, so he got really close and he tried to hop out. Of course he missed and ragdolled it all the way to the ground like an idiot, then his empty chopper hit the other guy's, which blew up and consequently blew him up. I've gotta say that was the funniest thing I've seen so far. They were all foreign, so I couldn't understand a lick of what they were shouting either.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:27 AM Edited by SAVILLAIN, 21 October 2013 - 11:28 AM.

I was in my home when the siemon message pop up

" someone has taken the high imported vehicle "

so I drive out to chase the guy then the guy parks on pause so I wont attack him.. so I just get in the car. then the guy takes off so now I'm in passenger. then I try to shoot the car with no luck while in passenger all at the same time he is rushing up the freeway to import the car for cash.... so I just take out a sticky bomb and plant it on the car and we both blew up

car lost....

Elijin
  • Elijin

Probably Lost. Send help.

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:10 PM

I was in my home when the siemon message pop up

" someone has taken the high imported vehicle "

so I drive out to chase the guy then the guy parks on pause so I wont attack him.. so I just get in the car. then the guy takes off so now I'm in passenger. then I try to shoot the car with no luck while in passenger all at the same time he is rushing up the freeway to import the car for cash.... so I just take out a sticky bomb and plant it on the car and we both blew up

car lost....

You know if you did nothing, you share the payout for both being in the car?

But then I guess you wouldnt be a part of the GTA comunity.

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:18 PM

Was fighting with this guy for awhile. He ended up down on the freeway and I was up on a bridge overlooking him. He had his back turned to traffic shooting up at me and in the background I saw a firetruck hauling ass in the lane we was standing in. He gets hit and gets plastered to the grill of the fire truck and gets carried for a good distance as if he was glued on to the front grill. Have never laughed so hard.  

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:20 PM

Funniest moment had to be last night.

Some guy had the Lazer and he flew over my Entity really low and said somehting like "Yeah bitch, look at this. I bet you can't get this". Then he crashed into one of those telephone poles. He didn't say anything else and left pretty soon after.

FarVision
  • FarVision

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:27 PM

I grabbed my new Carbo from the garage floor and hit the door running.  The guy landing the chopper in my parking lot loaded in a half second later.  He had bought the same apt apparently and was landing there for some reason.  It didn't end well.

Jedi Master Tom
  • Jedi Master Tom

Be with you, the Force may

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:29 PM

I was knocking over liquor stores the first week of GTA:O (after the servers were stabilized) with my co-crew leader. My car was in the impound and his was MIA for some reason, so we were riding dirty in a stolen car. Go in to rob the store, come out and some one had stolen our ride.

So we have three stars, no get-a-way car, and to top it off some random guy pulls up in a semi and starts shooting at us. We waste him, take the slow ass semi-truck and then proceed on a 10 minute low-speed chase with the police. The cop cars ramming into the back of the truck was the only source of momentum we could gather, and I eventually drove the truck off a cliff on the east side of LS.

End of chase? Nope.

With my superb driving skills, I landed the truck safely on the beach with all tires on the ground and proceeded to drive north along the cliffs edge to evade the helicopter that had been dogging our asses this whole time. As I clicked in the joystick to check my six, I saw a police cruiser fly off the cliff and into the water. We laughed so hard because it was just such a classic GTA moment, with how suicidalily relentless the cops are.

Anyway, it didn't take long for the beach to turn into a rocky landscape with a giant cliff on one side and the ocean on the other. Our only hope was to push forward on foot, but it was going to be tricky because the helicopter had flown past the cliff and circled around to spot us on the rocky shore.

And it was about this same time that we both noticed a little white dot on our radar, moving in from the south along the beach we had just ditched the truck on. Unfortunately, my bro was low on ammo (we were about to head to ammu-nation after that robbery) and he quickly ran out of 9mm bullets. All he had was his sawed-off shotgun, useless against the ever-persistent-police helicopter. And to top it off, for some reason he was getting the full attention of the swat guys riding in the bird, and was on the verge of dying.

I was much better off on my supplies, so I decided to take care of business. I told him to continue running/climbing north through the rocky waters, because it offered the best cover. I pulled out my Uzi and unloaded a couple clips at the helicopter, killing one of the shooters and gaining the attention of the other. I take him out just as swiftly as the first, and the helicopter was no longer a threat.

I turn my full attention to the white dot that was just beginning to come around the cliff side, and as I move into cover behind a boulder, I see a familiar looking face. It was the same guy who rolled up in the semi truck back outside the liquor store! I peppered him with some smg rounds and killed him pretty quickly. Now the player threat was gone, the police were finally starting to give up on chasing us, I could continue on and find a way back to the city.

But some people just can't take a hint. Within a couple minutes, before I could even catch up with my bro, I see a white dot coming south from the same damn beach, AGAIN. So again, I take cover by some rocks and wait for him to show his face. I line up a head shot just as he starts to climb over some rocks, and then regrouped with my crew-mate who was starting to make his way up the cliffs and back on to solid land. The stars were finally gone, and we made it back to civilization. But does the mayhem end there? No, not in GTA: Online.

We figured since that one guy had such a hard-on for us, we were going to go hunt him down and really make him regret ever trying to f*ck us. But first we needed to get my car out of impound and restock on ammo. Done and Done. Walking out of ammunition we noticed another player sitting quietly in his car across the block. We prepare for a shoot out and take cover behind my car, but nothing happens. It wasn't the same player we were planning on hunting down, and he didn't appear hostile so we get in my car and start to drive off.

BOOM! wasted, both of us.

That innocent seeming player was apparently rank 42 and had access to sticky bombs, which he had secured to my car when we were in the store. Hit up the insurance company to make my first claim since no one has ever blown up my vehicle before now, and that's when we decided to maybe wrap things up. We weren't about to take on some one who has access to heavy artillery, so we continued on to hit our original troll. Messed him up pretty nice before we ended the session.

TL;DR too bad, it was a great story.

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

Was getting out of my car on the street when an NPC car decides to clip me and my door. Door falls off and I die.

Totally unexpected. :lol:

Outlaw430
  • Outlaw430

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

When I burp-farted and shat my pants on the couch and continued to play for 8 more hours

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

Two war stories.

1) My friend and I went on the mother of all rampages with a riot van. We started off by killing these 2 guys (henceforth known as victims #1 & #2) in Los Santos about 40 times before they finally escaped up to Sandy Shores and our crippled 2-wheeled riot van couldn’t catch them.

Undeterred we went back to get a fresh riot van and made the long journey up north with 5 star cops after us the whole time. We catch up with victims #1 and #2 just outside the military base and start killing them again but now the military comes out to fight too. As we’re killing these guys another 2 players turn up (henceforth known as victims #3 and #4) and we start fighting them as well, still in the same glorious riot van. Victims #1 & #2 spawn across the river and just sit there watching my friend and I battling victims #3 & #4 for about 10 minutes, including a bizarre moment where a police helicopter tried kamikaze attacking us and ended up crashing into a swamp. Then victims #3 & #4 managed to climb up the ridge to the military base and our riot van (henceforth known as the BattleBus) wasn’t able to chase them. We head back to the bridge... and for some reason victims #1 & #2 are swimming in the river with a bunch of cops shooting at them, so of course being fine upstanding citizens we help the officers out and kill victims #1 & #2 again a couple of times.

By this time our BattleBus is down to 1 tire and it’s smoking so we decide to head back to Los Santos to pick up another one. Except victim #3 has picked up a Lazer jet from the military base and he’s desperate to take us out. So here we are in a crippled van being chased by 5 star cops and a bunch of army jeeps, rushing across the map as a jet tries to bomb us. All his missiles are locking the cops so he can’t manually fire at us... but all those cops are trying to ram us so it’s still pretty dangerous (don’t know why he didn’t use the guns TBH). Whilst trying to maintain speed I lose control near a cliff and the BattleBus kinda ramps over a small gap in the road... meanwhile victim #4 comes swooping in with cargobob trying to grab us. Victim #4 misses with his grapple, but my friend doesn’t miss with his sticky bomb and victim #4 is taken out of the sky in a fiery cascade. I regain control and move away from the cliff a little but I’m forced to swerve to around the 50th police roadblock of the night and I end up slamming into a telegraph pole. Victim #3 comes zooming in on another strafing run but the only thing he manages to hit is the top of the pole and he explodes horribly. So I’m struggling to break free with a pole in front and cops ramming from behind and jet wreckage falling on me from above. Then victim #3 turns up in a car and sticky bombs us for the final blow, killing himself in the process too. R.I.P.

We’ve tried the riot van a couple of times since then, and it’s usually great fun but none of our other adventures were quite as successful as that one (Buzzards seem to ruin our shenanigans pretty easily, unfortunately). That night we must’ve killed about 80-100 players and 500-600 cops in just one life each, certainly I had to spend roughly $12,000 filling my AP Pistol ammo back up.

It kinda started out as griefing but I thought the ending was pretty dramatic.

2) I was going on riot van rampage on my own against the cops when I saw a message “playerX has taken the high priority vehicle”, feeling greedy and also wanting to complete my exporter plat award I move to attack him. I see the guy on the highway and fire a couple of bullets at him, but I’m not really trying to kill him because I want him to pay the repair and respray costs first. He enter LSC and I take up position just outside so I can ambush him, but I’m still fending off 4 star cops and it seems like he’s taking forever inside. Then suddenly he spawns out when I’m shooting cops and he zooms off without me getting any shots on him. Buuut for some reason he heads the wrong way, heading up north either to evade me, or possibly he immediately got cops back on him by tapping a cop car on his way out. I move towards Simeon’s import export garage to cut him off, picking up my 5th wanted star along the way and I start coming up with a plan. I figure I can wait here, kill the guy, grab the vehicle, call Lester to lose the cops and drop off the vehicle immediately. Then I see a message  “playerY has killed playerX. playerY has taken the high-priority vehicle”. At this point I’m just driving around in circles at the drop off waiting for the vehicle to arrive with it’s new owner. “playerX has killed playerY. playerX has taken the high-priority vehicle”.

“playerY has killed playerX. playerY has taken the high-priority vehicle”. I spend about 5 minutes driving around in circles with 5 stars whilst those 2 guys kill each other over and over, and possession of the vehicle swaps back and forth (seems like they kept heading back to LSC each time for some reason). I switch strategy and lose the cops by hiding in the merryweather warehouse (frankly a pathetic search effort from the cops there). Free from my pursuers I hunt down the 2 guys battling over the vehicle and gun them both down, taking the vehicle for myself and rushing back to Simeon’s.

I get a couple of stars back in the process but they drop by the time I arrive at the docks, I drop the vehicle off and collect a cool $11,800 for delivering a bullet-ridden wreck. One of the guys has quit at this point, but the other turns up looking for payback but just dies for his troubles. Well I just thought it was funny how they spent about 10 minutes fighting each other for the car and a 3rd guy took it from them in an instant.

I also tried something similar with ambushing a guy just outside LSC to grab the vehicle. I got the vehicle easily, instakilling the driver before he was even able to move lol but he had a friend in a helicopter who sped off ahead, went off radar and killed me with a sticky-bomb ambush right at the door to Simeon’s drop off. Can’t say I saw that one coming, but he destroyed the vehicle in the process so I wouldn’t exactly chalk that up as a win for them.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:53 AM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 22 October 2013 - 12:55 AM.

Snipe patrons of ls customs from the south east roof of eclipse towers. Hehehe

While off of radar of course

D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:18 AM

OP is that fat kid you had as a friend. You know the one who has to be first player at your house because he's the guest, and first player at his house because it's his house.

In another useless thread he made he said he's twelve....moving on

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:24 AM

My cousin and I were going to join up to play on there for the first time, rob some stores, kill some bitches, have some simple fun.

I tried to invite him many times and he did not show up. Eventually I joined his session and heard him talking with a friend. Since they didn't bother to allow me in on the fun I remained silent on the mic and started hunting. I observed them robbing stores, yelling at clerks, getting chased by the cops. I waited in my Rapid GT for the right moment to strike. As soon as they left their last store robbery, they started running into the middle of the road to jack cars and escape their wanted level. Unbeknownst to them, I was already traveling at near top speed in my stolen Rapid. Klunk, 10 points, one little squirrel says bye. I keep driving, swing my car around, aim for top speed again. My cousin tries to dive out of the way... klunk. Little wabbit number 2 bites the dust. "OH MY GOD WHO WAS THAT HE GOT ME" "i DON'T KNOW BUT I'M GOING TO CATCH HIM AND KILL HIM!" And after about a minute chase I left them in the dust. You ain't catchin sh*t. Watch out, we got a badass over here.

Now I'm never excluded from the fun.

HunterGriff
  • HunterGriff

Square and weird

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:08 AM

>Be me, playing GTA 
>Join friend's lobby 
>Manage to convince five people to get into a titan with me at the airport 
>Friend and some random guy wants to come along also but they're in a personal vehicle at the sandy shores airfield doing a gang battle 
>Start flying towards the airfield with the original fivepeople from LS 
>Friend's just chilling with the other guy in his personal bugatti 
>getting ready for my landing 
>I touchdown smoothly, but there's a malfunction 
>Plane keeps going, trying desperately to stop 
>End up crashing the plane into friend's bugatti 
>Manage to kill everyone involved with an explosion and destroy the buzzard and plane that spawns at sandy shores, along with my titan and my friend's bugatti. 

I had to pay 12Gs, and i got kicked, put in a bad sport lobby and got a couple of hate messages 

Infinite2324
  • Infinite2324

Whatever

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:34 AM

I found an ambulance waiting at a light. I jacked it and thought it would be funny to go off radar and trick other players. There was a crowd of players close buy LSC. I go off radar hit the lights and pretend to be an ambulance driver. Suddenly I heard bombs go off and kinda freaked out. A guy was aiming then dropped his aim when he heard the bombs too. He looked at the ambulance and I ran him over. I thought it was funny because he was standing there looking. Didn't know what was going on.

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:45 AM

Saw 3 guys outside of LSC from my Buzzard in what I saw was at least one chrome adder and some other super cars all parked beside each other. I hear "that car is sick brooo." I launched a perfect rocket in the middle of them blowing up all 3 cars.

Followed  by "NOOOOOO watch out for that Keener man"

Then I managed to swoop down and take out another driver before flying away as bullets from 3 guys were hitting my chopper.

xlightscreen
  • xlightscreen

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:13 AM

Not freemode but still funny.

Was starting a mission with 5 other players, everybody stops to call the mechanics. mechanics taking forever so everybody just gets into a couple cars we jacked. Last guy finally gives up and heads to my car, then all the sudden 4 vehicles come out of no from both sides and crush him, the mechanics all get out and are like "that scratch was already there right?" XD

prodigy_hades
  • prodigy_hades

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:46 AM

I always laugh when I snipe ppl who grief other players in tank
especially when they think no one can kill them
Its even funnier when they have a mic, listening to them yelling and stuff
and sometimes they even called me a hack for sniping him, saying its impossible to snipe a tank drivers
good times though ... good times

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users