Quantcast

» «
Photo

Your most hilarious/fun free roam moment? Share your stories!

48 replies to this topic
GrandTheftTank
  • GrandTheftTank

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:31 AM

I got over 150 kills and 0 deaths in a lobby by spawnkilling a huge group of friends with my tank. I got 8 votes to be kicked and never got kicked, and kept spawn killing them and running them over when they went in passive mode. They had no way to stop me so I did this until they all left. Then I found a new lobby.

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:34 AM

you know, you copy/pasting this same thing over and over makes you seem like you're making it up and covering for something

just saying...

• FarVision likes this

GrandTheftTank
  • GrandTheftTank

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

you know, you copy/pasting this same thing over and over makes you seem like you're making it up and covering for something

just saying...

I posted it in another thread, but wanted to make a thread for just awesome free roam moments. Why would I retype it?

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL FUKKUPS.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

Get outta the tank and fight like a man.

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

My funny moment was when a guy in a tank was getting trolled by his victims. Everyone was driving their personal cars under neath it and dying. Giving the tank dude a nice hefty insurance pay out and a one way trip to bad sport lobby's.

f*cking sausage.
  • christo976 likes this

GrandTheftTank
  • GrandTheftTank

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:44 AM

My funny moment was when a guy in a tank was getting trolled by his victims. Everyone was driving their personal cars under neath it and dying. Giving the tank dude a nice hefty insurance pay out and a one way trip to bad sport lobby's.

f*cking sausage.

Lol except I.only get bad sport if I'm moving. Morons have tried this, I just don't move and they blow their own car up.

Strike-Eagle_1
  • Strike-Eagle_1

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:48 AM

serious though, why are you spreading this message literally everywhere. No one cares nor admires your "story"

GrandTheftTank
  • GrandTheftTank

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:53 AM

serious though, why are you spreading this message literally everywhere. No one cares nor admires your "story"

My stories are no different than anyone else's on this forum, but I don't see you being rude to them. Now stop attacking me before I report you.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:12 AM

f*cking sausage.

Lol except I.only get bad sport if I'm moving. Morons have tried this, I just don't move and they blow their own car up.

I personally just drive my car up next to the tank and honk.
Every driver so far has eventually shot.

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

I got over 150 kills and 0 deaths in a lobby by spawnkilling a huge group of friends with my tank. I got 8 votes to be kicked and never got kicked, and kept spawn killing them and running them over when they went in passive mode. They had no way to stop me so I did this until they all left. Then I found a new lobby.

If you're going to lie at least make your story believable. Even if you did somehow get 150 kills, the tanks in the game are fairly easy to destroy and I am positive you got killed a good number of times. . 

GrandTheftTank
  • GrandTheftTank

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

If you're going to lie at least make your story believable. Even if you did somehow get 150 kills, the tanks in the game are fairly easy to destroy and I am positive you got killed a good number of times. . 

I got a 4.6 kd if you dont believe me. I bought two other tanks when my first broke. 

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

Literally 10min ago...

I leapt from a plane I scored from Trevor's airfield and landed on a hill on the NW end side of LS. Using the mini-map I saw someone with a bounty on their head to the south.

The sniper rifle is far too handy of a weapon and the chance to maybe, just maybe hit this guy was too good to pass up. Scoped in and sure enough I could just see his name and vehicle. I took a shot-- one tire. Another shot-- second tire.

My blood was pumping. I was proud to have landed just those two shots, but the third was a failure. Finally, with the fourth crack of my rifle I plugged him. $5000 bounty claimed. He sent me an angry text and went back on his way.
  • Hamsterbaffle likes this

GrandTheftTank
  • GrandTheftTank

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:11 AM

Literally 10min ago...

I leapt from a plane I scored from Trevor's airfield and landed on a hill on the NW end side of LS. Using the mini-map I saw someone with a bounty on their head to the south.

The sniper rifle is far too handy of a weapon and the chance to maybe, just maybe hit this guy was too good to pass up. Scoped in and sure enough I could just see his name and vehicle. I took a shot-- one tire. Another shot-- second tire.

My blood was pumping. I was proud to have landed just those two shots, but the third was a failure. Finally, with the fourth crack of my rifle I plugged him. $5000 bounty claimed. He sent me an angry text and went back on his way.

Nice man, must've been a nonglitcher because he didn't even have bulletproof tires LMAO

ShawntezPhillips
  • ShawntezPhillips

Shawn

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:19 AM Edited by ShawntezPhillips, 21 October 2013 - 05:20 AM.

Not even 5 minitues ago this happened.

So i park outside of the strip club so I can go in and unwind. When i'm done I go back outside and suddenly some guy comes on the left side of the screen and punches me. I fall down about to retaliate when his buddy comes from the right side and starts to hit me with a melee weapon ( not sure which one).

The whole time I was getting beat one guy on the mic was yelling (yea bitch) over and over again really loud while the other was like (get the KEYS, the KEYS).

Icing on the cake is they did not beat me down they stole my 9f and ran me over with it.

Couldn't even get mad as I was laughing too hard.

• Masochron, Darkly-X, FarVision and 1 other like this

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:35 AM Edited by GlitzyTomb, 21 October 2013 - 05:36 AM.

Dear TWA B747,

I find your opinions fascinating and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Warmest Regards,

GlitzyTomb

GrandTheftTank
  • GrandTheftTank

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:37 AM

Now stop attacking me before I report you.

So your going to make multiple threads about how your a griefer f*ckhead and then get mad when people attack you?

Try this on for size - you are a fat, disgusting scumbag piece of sh*t. You are less than nothing and you always will be. Your family doesn't love you, NO ONE loves you, and they would be happier in their lives if you weren't around anymore. You are a waste of life and the day you die will be a great day for humanity.

Now go away and stop bothering these people.

Umm cyberbullying is a crime you know?

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:44 AM

Umm cyberbullying is a crime you know?

And what would you call repeatedly spawn killing people in a game? Or killing random people who aren't bothering you?

deltaechoe
  • deltaechoe

A Dopedfish

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:46 AM

Tricked a buddy into bailing out of the chopper over the ocean and shot his parachute over and over again so he couldn't land, he ended up landing in the ocean on the other side of the map.

Elloimjoe
  • Elloimjoe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:51 AM

I was walking through a parking lot minding my own business, 4 people in a cargobob try to land ON me and shoot me.. right before I become pancaked I stepped to the right and tossed a sticky bomb, blew it up, killed 4 people and survived with 75% health..

Their trolling level - Epic Failure
  • madmanaz likes this

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:32 AM

I got a 4.6 kd if you dont believe me. I bought two other tanks when my first broke. 

I am just supposed to take your word for it? How about you show some pics of your K/D ratio. 

Chrome Adder
  • Chrome Adder

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:35 AM

HAHAHAHA I've done that as well. In my fully modified CHROME Adder. Did I mention that it is chrome?

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:50 AM

HAHAHAHA I've done that as well. In my fully modified CHROME Adder. Did I mention that it is chrome?

That car looks like a piece of crap. If you're going to get a car at least let it have a nice dark blood red or midnight blue finish. 

rnb010
  • rnb010

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:50 AM Edited by rnb010, 21 October 2013 - 07:53 AM.

Yesterday did a 4-man mission with a crew (I was not a member), the one where ud have to steal a trailer or something...so we did it, with nice teamwork and finished. Somewhere near the lake in Sandy Shore. I was so impressed by the teamwork I wanted to send a message to one of those players giving respect to them and their crew but first i decided to drive of given the fact I was the loner and people usually tend to kill others right after doing a job.

So I take of and not a minute later I see the backside of my Delicious pearlescent black-blue Felon get riddled with bullets. I looked back to find it was the level 88 (i was 29 or 30) of the guys i just worked with trying to kill me. After a brief carchase he finally got me (my health was already way low from the mission). So I sent him a "lol puss" textmessage. He responded by sending mercs on my ass. Me dying and getting back full health I killed the mercs with ease sending him another message "got more?". Another group of mercs were sent my way and again they died. So I lolled him. This guy puts a bounty of 7k on my ass. Should have been easy money I was way out in the desert with no1 near me. Until some wiseass had to come collect. I popped him once quickly and the ass naded me when i was busy trying to explain the situation to him so he got the bounty and I landen 6 - 7 kills on his ass before he left the session.

I went back to bothering the lvl 88 guy buy calling him cheap for putting out only 7k..you know just to get him a bit agitated. After a while he just stopped responding so I went back to cruise mode, driving my car over the bumps in the desert.

Just as I was making my way back to the city -just made it to the highway- I heared explosions behind me. I looked back to check what was going on to find 2 buzzards in the air firing at me. This lvl 88 puss went and got his 2 other crewfriends I did the mission with to hunt me down. So now its a lvl 88, 53 and 30somewhat group in 2 buzzards trying to kill a lvl 30 nub in a felon for no reason at all.

A massive chase followed with me at full speed avoiding traffic and missiles from Sandy Shores to the city. It was like a carchase scene from an action-flick or something, explosions everywhere.

So I finally made it to the city. Kept driving making hard turns near tall buildings untill I found a tunnel...By this time 1 choppah had either crashed or given up...I raced into the tunnel and got out. Grabbed my AK and waited to see if that lvl 88 bully had the balls to come after me in the tunnel, and yes the stupid fk did so I lit his ass up, waited for a minute, checked my map to see if all seemed clear and raced my ass back to my appartment.

Once I was safe I just spammed that lvl 88 duck with textmessages.

hahaha my epic gta 5 moment by far!!

and the fker didnt even give me credit I survived....

• Hamsterbaffle likes this

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:54 AM

nsEjedV.jpg
  • J_L_K_64 likes this

Elijin
  • Elijin

Probably Lost. Send help.

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:02 AM

Friend and I like to get a flatbed truck. One of us drives, the other stands on the flatbed. Then we find some cliffs and jumps and the like. Its hilarious because the game gets a little weird. For lots of the jump the player on the flatbed will remain perfectly standing on the flatbed. But then, at random, they will be launched off and go careening through the air.

Its goddamn hilarious.

CarIJohnson
  • CarIJohnson

Grove Street Families

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:04 AM

When I heard OG Loc on the radio.

HunterGriff
  • HunterGriff

Square and weird

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:22 AM Edited by HunterGriff, 21 October 2013 - 10:23 AM.

Kay, so...This past weekend I was on GTA Online, right? I'm with 3 people from my crew...We're just minding our own business and sh*t up in sandy shores while everyone else is getting their asses beat by some child in a tank, right? Once we got back to LS, We were just chilling trying to stay out of the battle...Anyway, the child decides to go for us and kill us, and he succeeds, he ends up doing this about four or five times, so...Two of my crewmates caused a diversion and I ended up putting myself as invisible while I placed a C4 onto his tank... kid's just giggling his ass off while he's killing my people so...once I show up on the radar again yell "FOR FREEDOM!!!" and blow both myself and the child's tank up effectively killing myself and the child. Once he spawns my crewmates just start killing his ass repeatedly...Little kid started crying about us being fa**ots and draining his money...

• Darkly-X likes this

BosHog
  • BosHog

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:30 AM

rvyt1c.jpg

35n096e.jpg

Ped ran over a fireman so the others killed him before return to putting the fire out. The pictures cant do it justice. 

• J_L_K_64 likes this

DP Man
  • DP Man

GH3O ▲SS

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:41 AM

One of my PSN friends had a bounty and they had a Buzzard, so I got the Lazer and shot him out of the air. Straight after that, another person got a $9000 bounty placed on them, but they were in a car. I was bored so I decided to try and shoot him down with the gun and on the 3rd try, I managed to shoot him down.

It resulted in him leaving.

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:44 AM

Freeroam gives me so many funny moments.

Just last night me and a crew member did a mission with another random player. Afterwards we all selected Freeroam and spawned next to each other.

Me and my crew member were going to leave the other player alone until he tried getting off in our car...so we killed him. He then came back to try and get his own car....so we killed him again, and again, and again.

After about 5 deaths he decided to go into passive mode so he could collect his car...so we just ran him over with his own car. We must have killed him about 20 times before he finally logged off. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users