Photo

Bug on Android

2 replies to this topic
brunosouza25
  • brunosouza25

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:00 AM

Bug in the new galaxy win duos, I installed the game more time to play it crashes a lot and when I walk into a car crashes the whole screen is only turning the map and then I click out of the car and he goes back to normal .. not appear nemo intro of the game and crashes a lot, is a cell-core 1.2 priate, adreno 203 1gb ram, 4.7 inch screen ... was to run more smooth android 4.1.2 does not run .. somebody help me?

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:34 AM Edited by Spuds725, 21 October 2013 - 12:38 AM.

Bug in the new galaxy win duos, I installed the game more time to play it crashes a lot and when I walk into a car crashes the whole screen is only turning the map and then I click out of the car and he goes back to normal .. not appear nemo intro of the game and crashes a lot, is a cell-core 1.2 priate, adreno 203 1gb ram, 4.7 inch screen ... was to run more smooth android 4.1.2 does not run .. somebody help me?

I honestly don't know what you are trying to say in this post-- other then the game doesn't work.

To improve performance-- go into options--  select display...

Reduce draw distance, reduce screen resolution, reduce visual effects, turn dynamic shadows to off, turn frame limiter ON. Save and then exit.

Restart your device---

It would be a good idea to end all non essential processes and turn off wireless connections when playing.

brunosouza25
  • brunosouza25

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

this game is bug on my cel...not have intro and others...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users