Photo

How to properly troll mission players doing nothin in mission

11 replies to this topic
Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

I've noticed that several pub missions, I'll join and the other 3 idiots just run around stealing cars and smashing into each other while I solo the entire mission for them.

I now do the mission and grab the package (coke, etc) then drive to the airport and fly out into the ocean. I pick the furthest point away from the mission jerks and bail out. Parachute into the water and dive as deep as I can before I drown letting the package sink to the bottom where it sits (coke is confirmed as an airtight package) and then leave.

I'm no one's bitch in missions, u think I'll solo and I'll troll yur ass hard core. I'm sick of these idiots that take up a mission slot for someone that would of actually helped me complete it... /rant
  • SeekerScorpio likes this

SeekerScorpio
  • SeekerScorpio

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:52 PM Edited by SeekerScorpio, 20 October 2013 - 10:53 PM.

I like this a lot, but it raises one question. Won't leaving flag you as a bad sport? If their was a way around it, I would so emulate this.

I don't classify this as trolling. I classify it as sardonic. Trolls try to be funny. This is done out of spite, which is what I like.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:56 PM

Better off killing them and beating the mission yourself.

Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:56 PM

True it does, but so far the ones that I've done this to leave first. My fav was one guy over mic said I was ruining the game by doing this to them. I laughed because I felt the same way about their stupid shenanigans.

I'm still listed as a good-sport becuase you only get those trolls every few missions

Areacode8O8
  • Areacode8O8

Phuken Ninja

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:57 PM

happened to me twice. I flew the titan to lvl up my flying. Both games players left. took about 10-15 minutes each 

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:57 PM

I like this a lot, but it raises one question. Won't leaving flag you as a bad sport? If their was a way around it, I would so emulate this.

I don't classify this as trolling. I classify it as sardonic. Trolls try to be funny. This is done out of spite, which is what I like.

It's not leaving if you die I dont think

Areacode8O8
  • Areacode8O8

Phuken Ninja

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:58 PM

O forgot to add I ran over both players too. O usually wait for them to get into my car and when I notice they're not moving I run them over. Titan is easy to solo anyway on normal with one life

Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

Tried setting one on fire and it doesn't work. Gotta hit them with your car. Stickies only work when they're outta their car, but now you gotta replace their car...

SeekerScorpio
  • SeekerScorpio

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

It's not leaving if you die I dont think

Really I wonder if anyone is willing to test that theory. If so..... new idea implemented!

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

I hate it when people can't pull their own weight. I've been playing with a friend of a friend of mine lately. This guy is so bad. We were doing the mission where you have to steal bikes from the Lost MC's trailer park today. He calls a helo so we can fly there. He calls it in the most crowded, smallest street possible and acts surprised when it crashes into us while landing. So I call another helo in a more open street, and we get in and fly off. We're approaching the AO when he jumps out and parachutes directly into the park, surrounding himself with baddies and gets blasted immediately. What makes it ironic is that his PSN comment says, "QUIT RAG QUITTING!!!" Gee... I wonder why we're all rage quitting on you there, buddy.

• SeekerScorpio likes this

Preusse
  • Preusse

Fuchs du hast die Gans gestohlen

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

It's not leaving if you die.

LosSantosOG
  • LosSantosOG

I don't pop Molly I rock Tom Ford

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:11 PM

Thanks for the idea, I f*cking hate these c*nts who do this. Just like in he other shooter games, where only one dude has to complete the mission and the other can just idle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users