Quantcast

» «
Photo

I'm so bored with GTAO and its problems.

21 replies to this topic
GeckoWacko
  • GeckoWacko

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:12 PM Edited by GeckoWacko, 20 October 2013 - 09:13 PM.

Meh, too bad the game is just too broken for me to play it properly. When battlefield 4 hits the shelves I'll be focusing on a true multiplayer game instead of this pain in the ass.

Keep it at single player please Rockstar since you can't handle multiplayer apparently or next time DO A f*ckIN BETA U DIG?

Also delete that cloud, I just see the message that its offline its a piece of sh*t. Most of the people I play online with even stopped playing and didn't bother.

Many lost their characters, others are having problems even getting online. Too bad...... thought this would be an epic experience. Guess it really was just an hype train instead of a quality game.

Hope I can still keep some good money for my copy, probably can its a wanted game and still fresh. 

Haters gonna hate me for this opinion. I don't blame them since its a GTA 5 forum.

• Shakengandulf likes this

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Nobs4Lyf

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

GeckoWacko
  • GeckoWacko

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

Already happened Rockstar slammed it in my face and gave me the finger.

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Nobs4Lyf

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:18 PM Edited by PoeticWhisper, 20 October 2013 - 09:20 PM.

Well, if you're gonna get so butthurt about a free open world service that is way ahead of it's time having a bit of problems. Then you deserve it.

atomicmask
  • atomicmask

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

Meh, too bad the game is just too broken for me to play it properly. When battlefield 4 hits the shelves I'll be focusing on a true multiplayer game instead of this pain in the ass.

Keep it at single player please Rockstar since you can't handle multiplayer apparently or next time DO A f*ckIN BETA U DIG?

Also delete that cloud, I just see the message that its offline its a piece of sh*t. Most of the people I play online with even stopped playing and didn't bother.

Many lost their characters, others are having problems even getting online. Too bad...... thought this would be an epic experience. Guess it really was just an hype train instead of a quality game.

Hope I can still keep some good money for my copy, probably can its a wanted game and still fresh. 

Haters gonna hate me for this opinion. I don't blame them since its a GTA 5 forum.

Though I agree that rockstar has a ton of issues with this game and seems to be fumbling in the dark somewhere between korean cash shop MMO and free for all carnage funland, I seriously hate when people make "Blank game will be out soon and then IM OUTTA HEEEEERRREEEEE"

you act like EA and battlefield 4 is some sort of huge threat looming on the horizon. OH BOY, I cant wait to play a frag fest full of twitch children, god I better run to that as soon as its out! OH MAN!

You wont be missed, I assure you. a billion in sales and a less then .00001% of that money is yours, and its already spent. 

GeckoWacko
  • GeckoWacko

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:23 PM Edited by GeckoWacko, 20 October 2013 - 09:24 PM.

Though I agree that rockstar has a ton of issues with this game and seems to be fumbling in the dark somewhere between korean cash shop MMO and free for all carnage funland, I seriously hate when people make "Blank game will be out soon and then IM OUTTA HEEEEERRREEEEE"

you act like EA and battlefield 4 is some sort of huge threat looming on the horizon. OH BOY, I cant wait to play a frag fest full of twitch children, god I better run to that as soon as its out! OH MAN!

You wont be missed, I assure you. a billion in sales and a less then .00001% of that money is yours, and its already spent. 

Actually I've heard allot more children trough my microphone on GTA 5 than any battlefield game :). Secondly I play with people I know am in a clan and mostly team up with the people.

So the battlefield experience is f*cking solid since most of them are so done with this f*cking game, my god. Last time I'm telling people to buy an GTA especially if their interested in its online purpose. 

At least I can team up in battlefield and not in this piece of sh*t, horrible just horrible.

Universal-Shot
  • Universal-Shot

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:28 PM

Did they glitch and now theyre bored?

• atomicmask likes this

Cuicide
  • Cuicide

DCLXVI

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

Im with OP! f*ck this game, it was just a hype, as it was about singleplayer too. Too bad, Watch_dogs looks awful sh*t too. Maybe its time to throw these games out of window and just do something else. 

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

since when did we become real people with real lives to live?

Your on your own OP nobody here gives a sh*t but I laugh when something of theirs goes wrong I look forward to those threads and me laughing at them, not at you OP, I share in your misery.

atomicmask
  • atomicmask

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

Actually I've heard allot more children trough my microphone on GTA 5 than any battlefield game :). Secondly I play with people I know am in a clan and mostly team up with the people.

So the battlefield experience is f*cking solid since most of them are so done with this f*cking game, my god. Last time I'm telling people to buy an GTA especially if their interested in its online purpose. 

At least I can team up in battlefield and not in this piece of sh*t, horrible just horrible.

You can team up in this game also..

furthermore your thread of f*ck THIS IM OUT, is just egotistical. no one knows you and you are not famous, so the loss of your person is not going to bring about tears from anyone, especially if all your friends are SO OVER THIS GAME MANG too..

tumblr_lvpl9gSkZ71qkxjew.jpg

Cuicide
  • Cuicide

DCLXVI

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

furthermore your thread of f*ck THIS IM OUT, is just egotistical. no one knows you and you are not famous, so the loss of your person is not going to bring about tears from anyone, especially if all your friends are SO OVER THIS GAME MANG too..

I love how people like you will pay for in-game money with REAL money and so on... Pretty stupid, yeah? Thats why im outta here too soon if Rockstar keeps this same sh*t runnin as daily routine. And I think that some day you will get max. 1000 dollars for mission, pretty ridiculous... 

atomicmask
  • atomicmask

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

I love how people like you will pay for in-game money with REAL money and so on... Pretty stupid, yeah? Thats why im outta here too soon if Rockstar keeps this same sh*t runnin as daily routine. And I think that some day you will get max. 1000 dollars for mission, pretty ridiculous... 

I love how people like you think that I am for cheap pay outs and endless grind when im not. I do, however, like to inform twats like you and OP that no one personally gives a sh*t if you go missing, you are replaceable by 1000 other screaming kids. If your problems are legit then voice them, and they will find welcome. Hell I have complaints and issues with the game and have stated so.

Claiming that a golden bridge paved in rainbows and babies giggles are going to lead you to the promised land of an EA game (battlefield 4) is laughable. Those games are pumped out and polished turds slapped against a wall. Battlefield 4 is battlefield 3 with new graphics and fancy scripted destruction on maps. WOOPIE! Its call of duty 3.5! 

Again...

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:57 PM

Online isn't free lol, you had to pay $60 to have access to it. I somewhat agree that this game was all hype. It can be fun, but also very annoying and aggravating, which isn't what you want in a game. We can't fully judge yet, since there's heists coming soon and a DLC, but my hopes are not high. I'm also looking forward to BF4 on next gen. In the past, Battlefield has had a more mature audience, hopefully that doesn't change too much with all the cod kids waking up and realizing bf is better. Sorry to go off topic lol

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:00 PM

if battlefield has an open world SP campaign like promised than adios GTA Online.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:18 PM

I agree with OP. Gta online could of been awesome . If they can figure out all their issues this would be the best game ever . The final blow for me was them cutting pay outs in half makes the missions a huge waste of time . Rockstar had a great idea but horrible execution. Battlefield 4 here I come . hopefully r* can figure it out cause right now gta online sucks . I feel bad for the ones who didn't glitch. they are getting punished by doing mission fr sh*t money . That's why they are all butt hurt .

GeckoWacko
  • GeckoWacko

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:38 PM Edited by GeckoWacko, 21 October 2013 - 08:41 PM.

I love how people like you think that I am for cheap pay outs and endless grind when im not. I do, however, like to inform twats like you and OP that no one personally gives a sh*t if you go missing, you are replaceable by 1000 other screaming kids. If your problems are legit then voice them, and they will find welcome. Hell I have complaints and issues with the game and have stated so.

Claiming that a golden bridge paved in rainbows and babies giggles are going to lead you to the promised land of an EA game (battlefield 4) is laughable. Those games are pumped out and polished turds slapped against a wall. Battlefield 4 is battlefield 3 with new graphics and fancy scripted destruction on maps. WOOPIE! Its call of duty 3.5! 

Again...

Sorry but I haven't bought an call of duty game for a long time now. 75% off the times this game is unplayable cause the cloud is always f*cking offline. When I'm finally f*cking online I get kicked out of most servers due to the connection issues. 

Don't come with this sh*t its my internet I have the best internet service and 100/100 MB/s fiberglass. I could run my own 16 player server easy if they would let me host it.

Oh wait then some f*cking bullsh*t with rockstars online service shows up and kicks me out of the server somehow. Cloud offline, timed out, kicked by player glitch (its a glitch since I'm just minding my own business or even cooperating and still get kicked out), freezes and more frustrations and bugs.

So much money spent into it so much experience and they can't even handle multiplayer. What a joke and they are expert game developers? BULLsh*t.

Much could have been solved though just by a simple thing called a CLOSED or OPEN beta. Now we have to f*cking play a beta instead. Just let your consumers test it for you why spent more money into things like closed beta's to make the game and bugs known. 

Its been 3 weeks now and the experience is still horrible. Friend of mine said I've never tried GTAO because I knew it was gonna be horrible upfront. He just played the single player and is practically done with the game now.

Took him just a week to quit it. Well 30 hours of gameplay sure is allot though GTA 5 is just a hype train and nothing more. 

Won't be missed it wasn't my intention in the first place to be missed, lawl. Thank god battlefield 4 are hitting the shelves and I'm gonna enjoy playing that games multiplayer, laugh my ass off with the people I play online and clan battle and what not.

Trust me the game is way funner if you're playing with 12 people joking and f*cking around it improves the experience so much. Most of the people here are probably solo fa**ots without microphones that are missing out on a true gaming experience in general.

Edit: Ow yeah and the 6 or more player experience with the people you play with isn't possible because,

1: People gave up on GTAO

2: GTAO its bugs and problems

GG, Noobstar.

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

Well, if you're gonna get so butthurt about a free open world service that is way ahead of it's time having a bit of problems. Then you deserve it.

^^

Reply of the day, well played Sir

#itsfreeffs

loudanddumb
  • loudanddumb

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

you cant even get on top of the building in the boneyard surivial mission.. rockstar is stupid... ive been playing for 10 hours straight.. but i do agree gta online is pretty boring... at times

and the reason i still play is because its the only game i playing atm.. 

gta v was all hype.. so was online... 

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

To bad they forgot to lock the door afterwards.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

lol OP don't listen to all these R* puppets who will bow down to them and suck their cocks free of charge..

I honestly feel that when better games come out gta would be slimmed down to the most loyal people who wouldn't give a sh*t if R* came out and gave us birds eye view from back in the days..

sh*t even the storyline was garbage as f*ck in the single player I felt that the characters were just being every ones bitch so I didn't even finish it

multiplayer lol just all about the cash cards..

Pitch~Black
  • Pitch~Black

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

I understand the OP's frustration with the game. I,too, have serious issues with it's current state and R*'s apparent ineptitude at not only making the game work correctly on a very basic level, but as an ongoing engaging experience it was made out to be. But why get mad about it? If something else is more worth your while, like bf4, that's what you should go do. These are just games, not a career or a girlfriend you've been with for years. It's really not worth getting all angry about.

BTW, I doubt you'll be alone. Gamers are a fickle bunch. I suspect there are loads of people very disappointed right now with GTAO. The only thing, imo, keeping this game from being an outright laughing stock is R*'s reputation. That will only buy R* so much time, though. Even die-hards have only so much patience. If they don't do .... something  ... with this nonsense GTAO's player base is going to significantly die off by Christmas.

Termin8tor
  • Termin8tor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

Lets all play World of Warplanes!!!!!! :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users