Photo

7 days and still no missions

11 replies to this topic
kybosh07
  • kybosh07

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

its been 7 days now since i did my last mission its only 47% done was half way through devlins missions and then nothing and i am starting to get pissed off now. i have also just drove round for about 3 hours to see if that works but no can anybody help please  

zertix
  • zertix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

Delete all your data. Start a new game. 

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:46 PM

Devlin? ROFL.

triplem
  • triplem

Asshole

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:20 AM

its been 7 days now since i did my last mission its only 47% done was half way through devlins missions and then nothing and i am starting to get pissed off now. i have also just drove round for about 3 hours to see if that works but no can anybody help please  

When you switch to other characters, do these have any number on their avatar? (where you select them) if they do, then they still have missions available somewhere. Can you see anything you can do on the map? Any ?'s, or green or orange icons? Go to those.

Using Franklin, call up ... what's her name... the toe truck junkie.

Buy a property.

Try those an see if anything pops up.

kybosh07
  • kybosh07

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:10 AM

no there is no numbers i have done them all and as for starting again thats what i am trying to avoid 

Roxx83
  • Roxx83

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:35 PM

There's def something wrong. An error in the game. You may have no choice but to restart. 

abbie123
  • abbie123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

Hi I am unable to do any main missions now, I've completed Lester's assasination missions and I have completed all the stranger and freak missions, when switching characters franklin has a number '1' underneath him and the other two have nothing. I haven't completed franklins space rock mission. My friend is further on than me and they said they didn't do that mission and they have 61% of the game complete and I'm only on 45.2%. I really need some help and I don't really want to delete my game progress.
I have deleted some other game data, I have also removed the title updates for xbox live, and I have tried putting sleep mode on and off so I'm puzzled on what to do. I just want to complete the game. If someone can help me that would be so good

Bims
  • Bims

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:41 PM

Just a thought, but have you started the heist set up missions?

I'm just up to that... no missions for any characters, but I need to get a getaway car and a fire truck for the fib break in. The fire station is just round the corner from denice's crib or you can call 911.

ToolOGT92
  • ToolOGT92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

You have to restart your game and I recommend using different slots often.  I ran into the same problem, I have tried everything you could even imagine to try and I'm still stuck.  I restarted and I'm hoping there is a patch soon,

triplem
  • triplem

Asshole

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:25 PM

There might be one more thing you can try.

begin the epsilon mission. go to your phone and type in www.epsilonprogram.com and donate $500 to it, see if a question mark appears on the map after that. It might kickstart things again.

• Spuds725 likes this

Trevor53
  • Trevor53

Wicked Bank Robber

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

I guess you should start  new game there

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

There might be one more thing you can try.

begin the epsilon mission. go to your phone and type in www.epsilonprogram.com and donate $500 to it, see if a question mark appears on the map after that. It might kickstart things again.

I'd try the above before restarting--

but also-- someone mentioned setting up a heist-- do you need to finish this (park a getaway car?)-- that can hang you up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users