Two New mount chilliad mural overlay ideas

42 replies to this topic
WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:26 AM

I wish someone could just access the games files and search for lines of code indicating the existence of a jetpack. This scavenger hunt reminds me of the days where Rocksteady teased that fans of Batman Arkham City, saying that there are still massive easter eggs to be found.

jay4321
  • jay4321

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

The symbol above the mountain on the mural is definitely painted underneath the viewing platform, you can't be saying that's wrong.

im not saying that is wrong! look at the mural see at the top it has like a box shape thing that fits over the cable car shed and then the antenna coming off it matches up with the line and the eye

jay4321
  • jay4321

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

The symbol above the mountain on the mural is definitely painted underneath the viewing platform, you can't be saying that's wrong.

im not saying that is wrong! look at the mural see at the top it has like a box shape thing that fits over the cable car shed and then the antenna coming off it matches up with the line and the eye

didn't you reas what I done pissing me off like

jay4321
  • jay4321

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

go to the water tower at night or the cove island in the pictures above , on the top of mount chiliad you will see the cable cart shed and a straight line above it then a light (the antenna ) now look at the mural at the top of it you see a square shaped object that fits over the cable cart shed and then on the mural there is a straight line coming from that and an eye this matches up with the atenna with the light on the mountain the light fits bang in the middle of the eye

jay4321
  • jay4321

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

mount7_zps708f769a.png

This lines up directly with the mural up the top in a straight line, the picture is not very good quilty but the box at the top of the mural fits over the cable car shed perfect and at night the eye glows up red from the cable cart antenna

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:30 PM

Sorry, I was talking to jay4321 and strangone.

I was asking strangone which way he would see his layout from.

Jay, I was telling you that the "eye glyph" is not a circle, it is an oval or eye shape. It also has a line that goes right through the middle of it, horizontally. Because of this it should be easy to know the two possible directions the mural applies, even if you cant see the small lines coming off of the top and bottom. Notice the glyph at the top of the mural below.

Gtamsytery1.jpg

Now look at the glyph under the viewing platform

Gtamystery3.jpg

I understand that is not a good pic, but you can still see the horizontal line through the glyph. I checked when i got home last night, the line runs from north to south, meaning that the mural would overlay to the west or east (if it overlays at all). I think this is till pretty accurate, page 1 http://gtaforums.com...-chiliad-mural/. I also think the other glyphs have been found, but the original post not updated (super hard to keep track of all the glyphs, plus idk if the thread creator is even posting there anymore).

jordanclarke500
  • jordanclarke500

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:55 PM

Hey guys

I completed all the missions then heard about this whole conspiracy and that nobody has cracked it yet.

I desperately played as much as possible to reach 100% and I finally have. I really want to get involved in this.

Just so I'm clear. Is this the only thread and is this the main forum for people trying to figure this out? Or is there another hub where everybody is giving ideas and stuff?
Really want this puzzle to be solved and I'm loving everybodies ideas

Thanks everyone

From the nooooob

TheMadNinjaTurtle
  • TheMadNinjaTurtle

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

mount7_zps708f769a.png

This

Makes absolutely no sense!

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

Hey guys

I completed all the missions then heard about this whole conspiracy and that nobody has cracked it yet.

I desperately played as much as possible to reach 100% and I finally have. I really want to get involved in this.

Just so I'm clear. Is this the only thread and is this the main forum for people trying to figure this out? Or is there another hub where everybody is giving ideas and stuff?
Really want this puzzle to be solved and I'm loving everybodies ideas

Thanks everyone

From the nooooob

http://gtaforums.com...-solved/page-81

http://gtaforums.com...-mural/page-116

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:53 AM

Trololol, the clues are in the story... Clues that are timeless in the GTA V universe... Things may or may not be there that say... Your online avatar can access. Use the clues for online and you will be trolling other online players with a nice 'parachute'

jay4321
  • jay4321

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:40 AM

Sorry, I was talking to jay4321 and strangone.

I was asking strangone which way he would see his layout from.

Jay, I was telling you that the "eye glyph" is not a circle, it is an oval or eye shape. It also has a line that goes right through the middle of it, horizontally. Because of this it should be easy to know the two possible directions the mural applies, even if you cant see the small lines coming off of the top and bottom. Notice the glyph at the top of the mural below.

Gtamsytery1.jpg

Now look at the glyph under the viewing platform

Gtamystery3.jpg

I understand that is not a good pic, but you can still see the horizontal line through the glyph. I checked when i got home last night, the line runs from north to south, meaning that the mural would overlay to the west or east (if it overlays at all). I think this is till pretty accurate, page 1 http://gtaforums.com...-chiliad-mural/. I also think the other glyphs have been found, but the original post not updated (super hard to keep track of all the glyphs, plus idk if the thread creator is even posting there anymore).

yes the glyph under there the smallest line on its own I followed in a straight line and it led two two of thos positions

jay4321
  • jay4321

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:42 AM

mount7_zps708f769a.png

This

Makes absolutely no sense!

you go there your self and have a look lines up perfectly picture quality is not good but where the red line comes of on the left it the mountain has a bit whch comes of in the same direction and there are glyphs to be found in those boxes , but the 5th one isn't the rectangle shape it needs ot be overlayed and played with until that is found

jay4321
  • jay4321

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:49 AM

and that picture is facing the same direction as the link you posted the way I have done that is pretty much the same same side of the mountain anyways no one can be sure how it goes exactly but defiantly not over the map but its dead ends anyways either way

the one thing I can think of is on the right hand side of the mountain mural in those boxes there is a glyph wich looks like a water tower and there is a water tower in the hippie camp with an eye on it , and the other a half moon with rain mayb stand on this water tower when there is a half moon and rain possibly

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users