jay4321
  • jay4321

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

Idea one ( more likely)

So we start with the all seeing eye on top of mount chiliad-

DSC_00441_zps3c9aa7f6.jpg

This has six lines at the top and 3 at the bottom its the middle bottom that you need to follow in a straight line but I pin pointed two positions as it is quite hard be exact .

Here is one of two this one is the more likely one as it links to the hippie camp which do all these drawings.

mount5_zps24c038c4.png

which takes you to the water tower in the hippie camp, which also has a seeing eye on it ,and on this straight path from the all seeing eye on chiliad you come across this

a195179902c16f91bd045714b95b9b0d.png

Which looks a lot like a water tower with a all seeing eye on it .

This is the view you get from that water tower with the mural over laid on the the mountain tip

mountdone_zps4d86e87f.png

This is only put on roughly , move and shape abit the light on the mountain smacks in the middle of the eye at night, I belive on the left hand side the two boxes are drawings with clues e.g( rain) (night) , you see the ufo and on the right hand side is three empty boxes find the paintings around there for clues how to get the jetpack or what ever it may be put the three clues together e.g (place time weather) what ever it may be and then you will find it .

Idea Two

This is the other place I pin pointed its either facing one of these two number one is more likely .

mount4_zpsb90f4b31.png

Its the farest point you can get , on a little island strangely straight inline with the doc (where you get the secret message )

This is the view of the mountain from there

mount3_zps5d59a868.png

The same thing happens at this one in the night the eye is filled with the light of the mountain , this was just chucked on there like that

Anyway these are the two places I could pin point a straight line from I do belive this is how the mural is supposed to go some way over the mountain in the boxes you find paintings ( clues)

have ago at trying to pin point the direction from the eye your self try and see if you can find anything on either of the pictures boxes and post it if you do.

if any one wants the mural outline I will post it and all you have to do is do a transparent copy and paste it on to any of your images .cheers .

KaKaja
  • KaKaja

GTA 5 GLITCHES <3 WITH PRIDE

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

wut. rockstar is too dumb to come up with this sh*t. stop seeing clues where there are actually pieces of sh*t

Apex.
  • Apex.

Alright?

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:26 PM Edited by Apex., 20 October 2013 - 09:27 PM.

wut. rockstar is too dumb to come up with this sh*t. stop seeing clues where there are actually pieces of sh*t

Create's one of the biggest games in the world with some of the most well-thought out humour.. God they're stupid

What's your definition of a smart 'developer' should they add The Sunday Times in GTA V with a sudoku minigame?
  • Len Lfc, jay4321 and daewan like this

jay4321
  • jay4321

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

im not saying this because I made it but the first one if you understand what I mean by the direction of the eye on the top of the mountain under the wooden stand , and go a straight line it leads to that water tower (also with a eye on it) and that mural matches the peak pretty much perfect , I reckon two of those paintings where clues to lead to the ufo on the top the other 3 empty boxes where paintings will be around will lead to something else the mural is on mountchilliad for a reason the eye the tower light everything matches up , ideas not slanting init

KaKaja
  • KaKaja

GTA 5 GLITCHES <3 WITH PRIDE

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:33 PM

Create's one of the biggest games in the world with some of the most well-thought out humour.. God they're stupid

What's your definition of a smart 'developer' should they add The Sunday Times in GTA V with a sudoku minigame?

i do enjoy the humor on the game. but i remember on sa when people talked about bigfoot, and seeing a foot on the gta sa map and after all there as no bigfoot, just made up conspiracies with made up proof

jay4321
  • jay4321

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

a half moon and rain drawing matches up perfectly with the top right box...

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

Jay if you would have read my posts you would know how the mural overlays . And the locations of all 5 glyphs .

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

a half moon and rain drawing matches up perfectly with the top right box...

half moon glyph is actually farthest right X

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

Gross gif god good I bet you looked that up yourself disgusting freak

jay4321
  • jay4321

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:17 PM

where does it overlay then?

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:19 PM Edited by HakatoX, 20 October 2013 - 10:19 PM.

I already read this whole thread...

have you?

I know there are several mentions of alternate angles...

you want me to link you?

you have the same tools at your disposal as I do.

Kudos on the effort though...

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:20 PM Edited by stangone50, 20 October 2013 - 10:26 PM.

http://gtaforums.com...st&p=1063812715

Jay see this post . If it does overlay it is not gonna be flat like the actual drawing . It would have to be a 3d rendering of the drawing . If you make POIs for each glyph it obviously does not look like the Xs in the Mural but they are all accounted for .It is a north to south drawing but the drawing would have to be wrapped around the mountain rather than placed on it .

You have to start with the X closest to the egg and the one directly above it . From there the line from the eye to the egg is directly to the left of those 2 Xs.

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:23 PM Edited by snoopdoug, 20 October 2013 - 10:31 PM.

So how many glyphs do you think there are? Have you found them all?

Between these two pictures, there apears to be more than five: http://gtaforums.com...-chiliad-mural/ (fourth pic from the top) and

GiuO3qA.jpg

7FqPsik.jpg

bastien
  • bastien

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:26 PM

Space docker = Wow signal ?

• Smallo92 likes this

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:29 PM Edited by snoopdoug, 20 October 2013 - 10:36 PM.

Jay see this post . If it does overlay it is not gonna be flat like the actual drawing . It would have to be a 3d rendering of the drawing . If you make POIs for each glyph it obviously does not look like the Xs in the Mural but they are all accounted for .It is a north to south drawing but the drawing would have to be wrapped around the mountain rather than placed on it .

You have to start with the X closest to the egg and the one directly above it . From there the line from the eye to the egg is directly to the left of those 2 Xs.

Why are you so sure that you are right? I think there are a lot more glyphs than just the POI's on your picture. Look at the picture I posted from TrueZink above.

edit: the more I think about it, you are pretty much saying the same thing as the first post in this thread http://gtaforums.com...-chiliad-mural/. It has a picture and it is a "north to south," I guess it doesnt "wrap" around the mountain, but I dont know why you are so sure that it has to.

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:42 PM

Also, if this is based on the orientation of the eye at the top of Mt chiliad, then why is the eye facing completely different directions in both of your possible ideas?

I understand if you cant tell which side has six lines and which side has three, but you should definitely be able to tell the general orientation (which would leave two possibilities, but they would be 180 degrees apart, or pretty much upside down, not 90 degrees apart like your two ideas).

jay4321
  • jay4321

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

no those two ideas are the right direction (followed the way with the least amount of lines coming of the eye)

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:50 PM Edited by stangone50, 20 October 2013 - 10:53 PM.

Why are you so sure that you are right? I think there are a lot more glyphs than just the POI's on your picture. Look at the picture I posted from TrueZink above.

edit: the more I think about it, you are pretty much saying the same thing as the first post in this thread http://gtaforums.com...-chiliad-mural/. It has a picture and it is a "north to south," I guess it doesnt "wrap" around the mountain, but I dont know why you are so sure that it has to.

I am only refering to the 5 glyphs on the mountain itself . I am saying the first page of that link is wrong . The glyphs positions are incorrect . I am sure because geographically this is the only way it works . Again im not saying it leads to anything and im not sayin if you line it up and go to where the jetpack pic is you will find a jetpack because you wont . I am just simply showing the correct angle from which the mural was drawn in relation to the positions of the glyphs .

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

no those two ideas are the right direction (followed the way with the least amount of lines coming of the eye)

Well the eye isn't round, so you should be able to narrow it down to at least two directions. If it was a circle I would understand, but it's not. If I'm wrong let me know, I'll check myself after I pick up some food.

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

Stangone, so the glyphs are wrong. Which side of the mountain would you see your layout from?

jay4321
  • jay4321

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

idea one is taken from the water tower in the hippie camp they match up to that one , just one is missing which I found out is old news

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

First link in post 18 . I am also not lining the mural up with the eye under the platform . On the top of the mural whether its an eye or a ufo it is drawn above the mountain not on it . I went myself marked all the glyphs then compared them to the mural , matching them against the line from the egg to the eye above the mountain . Its like a puzzle thats just the way it fits . The center line of the mural must be used as a referance point .

jay4321
  • jay4321

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:20 PM

that's what I have done in pic 1 they match up too that , the lowest box the rectangle on is on the other side ,

jay4321
  • jay4321

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

and if you look at pic one the rectangle shape at the top of the mural fits over the building and the line with an eye fits over the antenna coming off the building

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:40 PM

So, is the mural for each character, then?

I am looking at the amount of glyphs, and cant help to think each character has their own set of glyphs.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:45 PM Edited by stangone50, 20 October 2013 - 11:47 PM.

and if you look at pic one the rectangle shape at the top of the mural fits over the building and the line with an eye fits over the antenna coming off the building

You have your POI in the wrong location and your red line should be on the left not the right of the 2 Xs .
Unless you have a POI on a new glyph its wrong in your pics . Look at the locations in my pic . I took it myself and it is accurate . I do not have a glyph along the cable car on the lower west side of the mountain . Not sure where you got that from . As I said above the eye under the platform is not actually drawn on the mural . Whatever it is is shown above the mountain and not on it .
Unless proven wrong beyone a doubt I believe I am correct . I do not take any credit for finding any of the glyphs at all .I did personally inspect them to be sure of the locations . I only situated them correctly .
You guys can check for yourselves , Locate each glyph and mark it then look at your map . Should look just like mine .

jay4321
  • jay4321

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:55 PM

the top left one is just around to the left of the mountain slightly ,,,,ahhh I dunno your prob right I didn't see the first post you done I was just having a play don't know what your pn about point of impact like, this is ending me now

Von_Von
  • Von_Von

Vercetti lives!

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

Hum... Impressive. Dont forget, the first person to solve this mystery will be kissed by Dan Houser. Good night and good luck!

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

the top left one is just around to the left of the mountain slightly ,,,,ahhh I dunno your prob right I didn't see the first post you done I was just having a play don't know what your pn about point of impact like, this is ending me now

POI i mean point of interest in your game map .

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:01 AM

The symbol above the mountain on the mural is definitely painted underneath the viewing platform, you can't be saying that's wrong.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users