• Nick

knai

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

Hey,

I was going to make this topic before but I never had the time, but yeah.. Anyway, I have purchased a garage a week or two ago, and I noticed I dont' have the selection for the "Special Vehicle" menu.. I was wondering how I could get my Elegy RH8, because I had pre-ordered the Special Edition of the game. I can drive the Elegy in Single Player, but I just can't seem to get it in the Online portion of the game.

If anybody could help, that would be fantastic.

Thanks.

Stoopyface
  • Stoopyface

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

Sup brah, you need to go to legendarymotorsport.net on the in-game internet (it's under travel and tourism), this is where you buy all your best cars from and one of those is the Elegy RH8. You should notice that the Elegy RH8 is free whereas all the others want money as normal, so just select the Elegy RH8 and it will be sent to you. I am not sure if this will work without a garage (the cheapest are like 20,000 in game dollars and can be bought really quickly though).

A word of warning however, the Elegy RH8 cannot at present be removed from your garage! Anything you do to try and remove it will at best do nothing and at worst cause another of your cars to be deleted instead. So consider the fact that this car might forever take up a spot in one of your garages (hopefully this will be patched at some point but Rockstar have not acknowledged the issue even exists yet to the best of my knowledge); the largest garage you can get is 10 cars worth of space.

• Nick likes this

Nick
  • Nick

knai

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

Oh god, I feel like an idiot for not noticing that before. Thanks a lot for telling me about this and the glitch.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

I haven't came across that glitch.. I claimed 3 Elegy's thinking I would be able to sell them  :ph34r:  but you can't.. so I had 2 in my garage I needed to get rid of .. So I just drove in random cars and replaced them .. then sold the random cars or just blew them up. Problem fixed.

Assassin13
  • Assassin13

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:27 PM

I haven't came across that glitch.. I claimed 3 Elegy's thinking I would be able to sell them  :ph34r:  but you can't.. so I had 2 in my garage I needed to get rid of .. So I just drove in random cars and replaced them .. then sold the random cars or just blew them up. Problem fixed.

i need to get rid of my ELGY for time being, im going to use this method hopefully works for me too

polandownsjr
  • polandownsjr

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:28 PM

Ive replaced multiple elegys from my garage no problem..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users