» «
Photo

Regarding stock investments during Lester's missions

1 reply to this topic
GTi Jamie
  • GTi Jamie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:46 PM Edited by GTi Jamie, 20 October 2013 - 08:47 PM.

Hey guys, great site!

I followed a guide which guided me through investments after/prior to Lester's assassinations and none of the percentage claims have worked for me. 

The first mission with the hotel assassination I was unable to cap over 10%.

The second mission with the multiple assassinations I was unable to exceed the 80% promised; I only managed to achieve 12.8%. Following that, I invested in the Redwood cigarettes as instructed and my 300% promise stayed static at -31% regardless of saves, reloading, changing characters, or anything that might update the in-game timers.

I'm now out of cash and whenever I reload, I'm having the same problems. If I invest, I'm not seeing any of the profit as suggested in any of these guides.

Has anyone else had trouble with this, is there something I could be doing wrong?

GTi Jamie
  • GTi Jamie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

Apologies guys, I looked at the wrong column. I looked at the change rather than the profit percentage in my portfolio page. I followed the guide carefully on a previous save and I'm sitting on a tidy 1.6-1.7b profit! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users