Quantcast

» «
Photo

I've glitched my way to a full 10 car garage.

15 replies to this topic
PS-B_C
  • PS-B_C

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

I'll admit, all sense of achievement has gone. And acheviement is one of the things that makes games fun.

I only have 200k now and I've relaised I have one car missing from my garage. The Z-type. I love 1940's era cars, especially the Bugattis the Z-type is based off of. Therefore, I'm going to try and make 250k legitly to buy the car (stimulus package will provide 500k).

At least then I'll have one car I'm proud to drive, as I earned it.

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

Start a new character on a different account of course.  No need to lose all your hard work.

Problem solved.

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

I'll admit, all sense of achievement has gone. And acheviement is one of the things that makes games fun.

I only have 200k now and I've relaised I have one car missing from my garage. The Z-type. I love 1940's era cars, especially the Bugattis the Z-type is based off of. Therefore, I'm going to try and make 250k legitly to buy the car (stimulus package will provide 500k).

At least then I'll have one car I'm proud to drive, as I earned it.

I also admit to glitching, but I don't give a f*ck about achievements. I have enough in real life that I can choose to only play games for raw fun, and to me it's fun to have everything I want in a game.

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

Start a new character on a different account of course.  No need to lose all your hard work.

Problem solved.

Except about that bug that makes all your vehicles get permanently deleted from your garage when you create a new character.

• PS-B_C likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

i wouldn't be suprised if rockstar banned your accounts because of glitching. :miranda: :angry:

PS-B_C
  • PS-B_C

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

Problem solved.

How am I/would I lose any hard work?

Doofey
  • Doofey

Old Skool, you know it!

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:53 PM Edited by Doofey, 20 October 2013 - 08:54 PM.

No matter how you play or what you did; what only matters is if you yourself enjoyed it. End of story. Others opinions on how you played shouldnt matter.

Its only a game, if you enjoyed playing however you did... mission accomplished.

Personally, I like to play the game how it was intended. That is what is fun and challenging for me.
If others rather use the other way, so be it. I won't judge. Not my place.

However you play only affects you, so I don't see why others get so butthurt over it. Guess they just need to feel better about themselves?
  • PS-B_C likes this

PS-B_C
  • PS-B_C

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:59 PM

Well I'm just going to have one car I actually earned Lol. It will probably be the only thing I drive. I count the stimulus package as earning, as I lost 3 characters at the start of GTAO.

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:00 PM Edited by Itsagimp, 20 October 2013 - 09:00 PM.

Enjoy the ban whenever they decide to do it. Red dead bans took awhile but they definitely happened. Your an idiot to brag about it on Rockstars own site

Doofey
  • Doofey

Old Skool, you know it!

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:02 PM Edited by Doofey, 20 October 2013 - 09:04 PM.

Well I'm just going to have one car I actually earned Lol. It will probably be the only thing I drive. I count the stimulus package as earning, as I lost 3 characters at the start of GTAO.

Just make sure you are doing it because YOU want to. Not because of how others say you should play.

Otherwise, you are letting others control what you enjoy and you no longer enjoy it. Defeats the purpose of video games.

@Itsagimp, this isn't Rockstars site dude....

PS-B_C
  • PS-B_C

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:05 PM

Enjoy the ban whenever they decide to do it. Red dead bans took awhile but they definitely happened. Your an idiot to brag about it on Rockstars own site

A) This isn't Rockstars site.
B) Everyone's admitting to glitching
C) Rock star won't ban half of their CUSTOMERS.
D) This thread is about me not glitching
E) Let people play how they want, and stop being so up-tight and, likely jealous.
F) I'll stop before I run out of letters, the alphabet's too short to explain your idiocy.
  • Doofey likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

E) Let people play how they want, and stop being so up-tight and, likely jealous.
F) I'll stop before I run out of letters, the alphabet's too short to explain your idiocy.

we're not jealous and we're not up tight we just hate cheaters.

PS-B_C
  • PS-B_C

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:27 PM Edited by PS-B_C, 20 October 2013 - 09:28 PM.

What reason would you have to hate us other than us being richer than you? (=jealousy)

aurther61287
  • aurther61287

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:34 PM Edited by aurther61287, 20 October 2013 - 09:36 PM.

is it cheating if i drop 5k on the game in cash cards and have as much money as the glitchers?

nope.

so how is it cheating for someone to actually spend hours in the game getting money when i can just go pay for it with real money.

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

Having money is not cheating, it gives me absolutely no advantage over you in this game. Levels are all that matters in GTA Online.

ThatGr
  • ThatGr

Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

I glitched to top level on RDR and never got banned 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users