Photo

PAID FOR A CAR I DONT HAVE...

5 replies to this topic
zNerd
  • zNerd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:39 PM

OK so I bought myself a coquette with my hard earned money had it deliver to my garage no problem. checked it out it was fine and ready to go. i saved the game and quit to go offline. I come back 2 hours later to mod my new purchase yet to see no coquette but a car I previously got rid of to make space and i am $138k short for the car i bought which I don't have. Please someone help me out. Kinda frustrating   :panic:

TonierBug
  • TonierBug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

This happened to me when i bought a Vacca. I spent 300K on it, modified it and it disappeared. I would like to know how to contact Rockstar to give our car or the money back
  • zNerd likes this

wtfjoklo69
  • wtfjoklo69

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:55 AM

yeah I lost my car too, a rollback or something is needed

Kamninja
  • Kamninja

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:50 PM Edited by Kamninja, 21 October 2013 - 02:52 PM.

Same happened to me last saturday. I bought a $650K Cheetah via the ingame webstore. the Car got delivered to my garage, so I took it for a spin to get it painted and some new rims. Then I drove back to the garage and saved the game by going to SP (no server outages as far as I could tell, since it confirmed it would be saved). When I logged back in, the car was gone and so was the money! It looked like the game got rolled back to right to the point after I ordered the car from the webstore. Where at first you get a text that your car will be delivered and a minute later its in your garage, after logging back in no such delivery was made.

Obviously a huge dissapointment. Made a ticket at R* support, hopefully they have enough support staff to fix all these individual issues, without doing a mass solution like the stimulus package (that $500K will still set me back $150K :S ).

Vuet
  • Vuet

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:55 PM

Just bought a Bati 800 and modded it fully which cost me around 160K in total. Parked it in my garage and was in my apartment when I got kicked for being AFK. Came back online and had my money I spent on mods back, but the money I initially bought the bike with is gone.

:(

zNerd
  • zNerd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:59 PM Edited by zNerd, 22 October 2013 - 04:01 PM.

This looks like a common problem that no-one understands how/why it happens. It needs sorting out ASAP please.

I also agree that there must have been a rollback because I sold a car to LS Customs to make space for my coquette yet when I came back online the car i sold was there and no coquette!!  :blink:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users