Photo

Ugh I keep getting kicked

3 replies to this topic
Tyrone0321
  • Tyrone0321

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:33 PM

On GTA Online I got on and earned some cash. Like 30,000 and ended up with 190,000 bucks. I did a job and finished it. I went into free mode and then I got kicked. AHHH BACK TO MY 160,000 bucks. I'm not a bad sport. I just mind my own buisness and when someone attacks me I kill them. Rockstar should make the bad sport the person who attacked first. Also, can you earn your way back up to playing with good sports? Everyone there is like attacking me, for example, I did a few races. I quit into free mode and i got killed. There was a guy waiting for people from jobs to spawn. Half my money dropped. -_- 

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

Happening to most of us today, cloud is very unstable

I have turned it off for the night now cba!

Was in a full session just a moment ago and the whole lobby got kicked apart from me grrrrr

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:38 PM Edited by hugh750, 20 October 2013 - 08:38 PM.

Was in a full session just a moment ago and the whole lobby got kicked apart from me grrrrr

me too, im on xbox and earlier i was in free roam when all of a sudden i saw a mess of names listed as "has left".

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

me too, im on xbox and earlier i was in free roam when all of a sudden i saw a mess of names listed as "has left".

xbow here as well, been like this all day

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users