» «
Photo

Restore normal money for missions

38 replies to this topic
reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:33 PM Edited by reform, 27 October 2013 - 10:34 PM.

Also they should add a multiplier for money and experience if you decide to do solo missions.... They are a lot longer and harder to make alone and u should get rewarded if u decide to do so.

Like 1-4 mission? Then if u make it solo u get x4 bonus.

I like that idea. I think you should get bonuses for time as well.  I think they should have changed job payouts for immediate replays, like if you do the same race or mission in the same "day" period then it should pay off less. But if you haven't done it for a long while then you definitely should get the payout @ 100%

The solo idea is bad and exactly what R* want to avoid. if the payout for solo was 4x, nobody would play together. Makes more sense to add a small multiplyer for each player without a death at the end. R* want people to play together, not encourage them to play alone.

primevil's idea for 24hr mission resets is good though. Maybe each time you play a mission within 24 hours, the payout (rep and money) diminishes by 5%, but is back up to full the following day (real days, not in-game). I'd extend it to all activities and not just missions.

It would be a nice way to not nerf all missions forever after doing them once, and encourage people to do various things and not farm one activity/job/race.

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

Also they should add a multiplier for money and experience if you decide to do solo missions.... They are a lot longer and harder to make alone and u should get rewarded if u decide to do so.

Like 1-4 mission? Then if u make it solo u get x4 bonus.

I like that idea. I think you should get bonuses for time as well.  I think they should have changed job payouts for immediate replays, like if you do the same race or mission in the same "day" period then it should pay off less. But if you haven't done it for a long while then you definitely should get the payout @ 100%

The solo idea is bad and exactly what R* want to avoid. if the payout for solo was 4x, nobody would play together. Makes more sense to add a small multiplyer for each player without a death at the end. R* want people to play together, not encourage them to play alone.

primevil's idea for 24hr mission resets is good though. Maybe each time you play a mission within 24 hours, the payout (rep and money) diminishes by 5%, but is back up to full the following day (real days, not in-game). I'd extend it to all activities and not just missions.

It would be a nice way to not nerf all missions forever after doing them once, and encourage people to do various things and not farm one activity/job/race.

Hardly anyone plays together now. 

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:03 AM

They should add RP and money multipliers for having a full room on missions, meaning 4/4 6/6 8/8, and send this payout nerf horsesh*t to the races.

This is GTA, not Forza, not Gran Turismo.  Doing races should not be the way to make money.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:02 AM

Appart from the odd solo job if I'm after a speciffic vehicle or something, amost all jobs/missions/activites I do with Crew members or people on my freinds list, and when we don't have a full room  we just leave the job open and it tends to fill up with randoms. Often the randoms will stick around for more jobs or just join us in free mode.

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:34 AM

Appart from the odd solo job if I'm after a speciffic vehicle or something, amost all jobs/missions/activites I do with Crew members or people on my freinds list, and when we don't have a full room  we just leave the job open and it tends to fill up with randoms. Often the randoms will stick around for more jobs or just join us in free mode.

Most of the public servers I played on, no one joined anyone they did missions or activities. 

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:39 AM Edited by Calavera999, 28 October 2013 - 09:39 AM.

It's because they want people to buy their cash cards. That's the only reason they did it. 

WEYYYYYY! Knew that was coming at some point.

I assure you there's lots of reasons why they did it.

ivarblaauw
  • ivarblaauw

Night Light OutlawS MC President

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:39 AM

would be okay to cut the reward in half; but then let us replay the mission :S...

WalterS_LV
  • WalterS_LV

One ticket to LS please

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:42 AM

No! At first I didnt like this too, but now I love that they reduced the payouts. You can play different missions instead of grinding one mission. As for glitchers - you are only ruining the game for yourself. It gets boring quickly once you have everything. I know, I grinded Violent Duct back in the day for a sweet house, but at one point I started to regret it because I was bored. Now when they reduced the payouts and removed the replay on missions, I enjoy the game very much. Stop your whining and enjoy the game as it is. I think R* knows better whats good for players and them.

P.S. I think glitchers should be reset, ban would be to harsh.

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:44 AM

Solo missions should reward double RP and money, especially jobs that require more than two players. When I complete a job alone on hard i don't feel rewarded for my efforts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users