Restore normal money for missions

38 replies to this topic
Naima
  • Naima

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

Posted An hour ago
I really do not get why the replayed missions now have to pay half...

Is all time missions getting offered again and gain by my contacts and friends , thye are most of times the same and repeating for half the money just sucks!!!

Also is not that people are farming those because they cant select to replay, neither can be considered farming a mission that is difficult and requires time....

People that farm do easy bugged races that pay a lot and are way faster....

Must revert back money ... Now I just avoid missions couse I get not enough money for the risk and time worth .
  • maxis_7 likes this

SmokeCheeba
  • SmokeCheeba

Just chillin'

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

Its their way of trying to even out the money issues, only it just hurts the players that dont glitch and pushes them towards actually glitching. :panic:

• atomicmask likes this

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

Yep. Check the link in my sig and upvote/comment if you'd like. Really hoping we'll convince them to change.

andym
  • andym

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

Simple remedy,you get to do the mission..........................................ONCE and ONCE only!Then R* add new ones as needed.

Naima
  • Naima

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

Its the game providing repetitive missions....

Whats the point of making a mission of level 10 when I am le el 50 ?

He pay I get is 1000 dolars for just wasting my time?

Crazy_LlamaX
  • Crazy_LlamaX

The Night

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

Yeah, it's fairly annoying considering I'm usually receiving missions I've already completed. It's almost pointless to do them , I shoot more money out of my gun than I make from the mission itself.

Naima
  • Naima

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

Also they should add a multiplier for money and experience if you decide to do solo missions.... They are a lot longer and harder to make alone and u should get rewarded if u decide to do so.

Like 1-4 mission? Then if u make it solo u get x4 bonus.

Naima
  • Naima

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:09 AM

Whenwill this be fixed?

Timpey
  • Timpey

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:34 AM

Where did they say it will be fixed? Why don't you check the official notes: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

cfrostyscriv
  • cfrostyscriv

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:43 AM

Where did they say it will be fixed? Why don't you check the official notes: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

funny how it neglects to mention the new 'mission payout' system on there.

• smg surgeon likes this

farfromsane
  • farfromsane

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:59 AM

All  the really had to do was make sure that you couldn't replay a mission for over an hour. that would have been option to what we got.

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:07 AM

I don't get it either. If they really want to slow our cash flow then they're going to have to nerf races too. Then the game will be a lot more grindey. 

Luftwaffle
  • Luftwaffle

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:12 AM

Its their way of trying to even out the money issues, only it just hurts the players that dont glitch and pushes them towards actually glitching. :panic:

Here here.

If they aren't going to reset or ban glitchers then the economy is perma f*cked. They might as well undo this BS and enable replaying. At least then legit players could have some illusion that they can compete with glitchers.

This barely affects me as I got everything I wanted with 3.6 million in the bank made by farming when replaying was still avaliable, but I feel sorry for new players coming out of the tutorial.

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

It does suck not to mention it has seriously unbalanced the prices you have to pay for special features that Lester and merryweather offers. with most repeated missions offering under 5000 dollars half of those features are pointless as you will come out of the mission with minus dollars.it was a rushed decision by rockstar to try and kerb the farming but now it has just turned it into a grind fest.

Screenshot
  • Screenshot

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:35 AM

The change have next to killed the way i was having fun online, me and my friends just did missions, because we enjoyed this far more than races and all that other stuff. But now missions are complete waste of time after you have done it once. Even doing it for the first time might be waste of time on some missions that pay nothing compared to the risk/time you take/use. Today i got tired of doing the same missions from lvl 40-50, i should have unlocked new missions, but the contacts keeps giving me the same missions over and over, so i decided to try out some races, i came across this one race "Down The Drain"(i think thats the name) The map is really small, the whole race takes about like 1 min and 30 secs (1 lap) and if you end up in first place you get like, 3800-4200 RP , and 13k cash. This is just absurd, there was no need to nerf missions, even if the missions werent nerfed they are nowhere close to how much RP and money you make from doing races. Getting the last spot in the race gives you like 2.7k and 800 something RP. This all takes about 1 and a half minute, i could come in the last spot everytime and still make more money doing any missions right now....Made 100k doing random races, won a few, lost most of them. But i still made 4x more money than doing missions, and in a far less time.

Havent touched races before today, because i find it next to no fun, i prefer doing missions, and i will probably still do missions, even though i feel like kicking my own ballsack each time i look at the reward screen.

God! someone give me some tissues, my tears wont stop!

Timpey
  • Timpey

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:39 AM

The change have next to killed the way i was having fun online, me and my friends just did missions, because we enjoyed this far more than races and all that other stuff. But now missions are complete waste of time after you have done it once. Even doing it for the first time might be waste of time on some missions that pay nothing compared to the risk/time you take/use. Today i got tired of doing the same missions from lvl 40-50, i should have unlocked new missions, but the contacts keeps giving me the same missions over and over, so i decided to try out some races, i came across this one race "Down The Drain"(i think thats the name) The map is really small, the whole race takes about like 1 min and 30 secs (1 lap) and if you end up in first place you get like, 3800-4200 RP , and 13k cash. This is just absurd, there was no need to nerf missions, even if the missions werent nerfed they are nowhere close to how much RP and money you make from doing races. Getting the last spot in the race gives you like 2.7k and 800 something RP. This all takes about 1 and a half minute, i could come in the last spot everytime and still make more money doing any missions right now....Made 100k doing random races, won a few, lost most of them. But i still made 4x more money than doing missions, and in a far less time.

Havent touched races before today, because i find it next to no fun, i prefer doing missions, and i will probably still do missions, even though i feel like kicking my own ballsack each time i look at the reward screen.

God! someone give me some tissues, my tears wont stop!

This. I had a lot of fun last night just doing random missions regardless of the payout but I think I got lucky after levelling to 50 and getting a new load. A lot of my mates have stopped playing now though due to the possible loss of character again and the payout nerf.

sgllocal
  • sgllocal

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:46 AM

yeh the payout is bad. just iagine what the heists will pay. probably something like 20k lol

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:03 AM

It's because they want people to buy their cash cards. That's the only reason they did it. 

yodasith
  • yodasith

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:38 AM

http://www.gamespot....r/1100-6415674/

buskape
  • buskape

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:44 AM

Here here.

If they aren't going to reset or ban glitchers then the economy is perma f*cked. They might as well undo this BS and enable replaying. At least then legit players could have some illusion that they can compete with glitchers.

This barely affects me as I got everything I wanted with 3.6 million in the bank made by farming when replaying was still avaliable, but I feel sorry for new players coming out of the tutorial.

There is no economy as in capitalism when it is 100% controlled by one governemnt (rockstar), Where do we trade with other player? 

Naima
  • Naima

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:45 AM

So are thty going to fix this ?
Honestly after that nerfing I lost most interest in the game I get now bored couse I refuse most of the missions as are for low levels and so why should I waste a huge amount of time if I am lev 50 ,risk to be illed several times for gaining only 1000 dollars? When in a minute I can make 15 k with a race ?
But since I couldn't care less for races , i just don't feel compelled to play anymore for now....

Whgn. Re they fixing that nerfing?

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:50 AM

Well they probably know how the community stands on this by now. They will either listen to our feedback and change it like they did with the medical charges or they will stubbornly stand by their stupid decision. We don't know yet.

WreckinBall
  • WreckinBall

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:54 AM

Here here.
snap on that, it must be horrible for fresh players, im redoing my garage ihavve 4 million to go to get the 6 I need for all the cars I want,and I dont mind workin for it, there is no achievement for instant gratification, and sadly this game will die by spring when the next gen really kicks off unless drastic changes are made.

Son_Of_Sparda
  • Son_Of_Sparda

Demon Desparado

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:59 AM

I had totally forgot that there were missions online, Considering how repetitive and time wasting they are, even more than before they decided it would be a terrific idea to alter the reward money.

Naima
  • Naima

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

Any word on when they will fix them back?

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

Restore the old hospital bills and then there'd be reason to keep the higher payout missions. People complained about how much things costed, they reduced the costs and the payouts as well to keep the ratio even and now people complain more. People will always complain though.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

I reckon the first play payout should be cut by 10% and the replay/under-level/over-level payout should be raised by 20% (in relation to original payout)

So a mission that pays 10k on first play would be cut to 9k but the replay would be raised from 5k to 7k.

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:12 PM Edited by darkdayz, 27 October 2013 - 10:13 PM.

Posted An hour ago
I really do not get why the replayed missions now have to pay half...

Is all time missions getting offered again and gain by my contacts and friends , thye are most of times the same and repeating for half the money just sucks!!!

Also is not that people are farming those because they cant select to replay, neither can be considered farming a mission that is difficult and requires time....

People that farm do easy bugged races that pay a lot and are way faster....

Must revert back money ... Now I just avoid missions couse I get not enough money for the risk and time worth .

Its not even about farming. I can race for a few hours with friends, legitimately trying to win each time without farming. And we all still make 50K in a an hour or two. We make about 5k every couple of minutes. Why would you spend time and ammo on Madrazo-Lecester-par mission replays for 4K. You spend half of it on ammo and armor. Races are the way if you need some quick money. The only better thing those missions offer is hefty RP. You can't get more than 1.5k on a race.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:24 PM

Races do pay too much really. Especially when it costs nothing to do them (as opposed to missions where you might be paying for ammo, armor, etc), and especially when there's a lot of players. If they cut the money in half and increased the RP, that would be fine by me. RP is what people are after really anyway.

primevil60
  • primevil60

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:27 PM

Also they should add a multiplier for money and experience if you decide to do solo missions.... They are a lot longer and harder to make alone and u should get rewarded if u decide to do so.

Like 1-4 mission? Then if u make it solo u get x4 bonus.

I like that idea. I think you should get bonuses for time as well.  I think they should have changed job payouts for immediate replays, like if you do the same race or mission in the same "day" period then it should pay off less. But if you haven't done it for a long while then you definitely should get the payout @ 100%

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users