Photo

Do you camp above LSC?

57 replies to this topic
stocksyuto
  • stocksyuto

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

I tend to wedge my sandking near the entrance so people cant get in. If you see a bright green truck there then im looking at you down my scope so hide

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

I tend to wedge my sandking near the entrance so people cant get in. If you see a bright green truck there then im looking at you down my scope so hide

If i see your sandking parked there i will stick it full of missiles and then come after you with the crew!

Unless of course you are an assisted aim junkie?

• JoeB likes this

1daymember
  • 1daymember

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:39 PM

Damn OP you really do seem to be upset. And that's exactly why they do it. So really, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

J@bz
  • J@bz

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:40 PM Edited by J@bz, 20 October 2013 - 08:40 PM.

these guys are losers they don't know how to have real fun...they are not going to try and get someone who will kill them. they find camping and killing easy targets (people minding their own business doing glitches or whatever) fun because they will always most likely kill. but they know if they stop camping they will die and get killed all the time. They are basically sh*t players. I have not come across one of these guys as i am not doing the glitch but if i do...i will kill them a billion times over.

SkyMiteFall
  • SkyMiteFall

You a Busta

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

It all comes down to how people have to act to get the attention they feel they deserve...

In real life most of the time assholes are people with garbage ass personalities which is why they're friends with other assholes, no normal person wants to hang out with some loser like that...

Same thing on here, why are assholes always playing alone or with like one other person? Because they're lonely ass kids who only way of having fun is making normal people as miserable as them..

So I don't even get mad anymore when people do that corny sh*t to me, I just let them be little losers and get on with the game.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:47 PM

If you have any shopping, modding, or car hunting to do, it's best to do it in a solo instance.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

Life in beta Aim Assist sessions.

IH8PITT
  • IH8PITT

Let's Go Mountaineers

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

I like putting bombs next to simeon's garage. If people think they will deliver a car.....think again. 

Glad I'm not the only person who does this. Forget going for the vehicle. When one spawns, I drive to the warehouse and booby-trap that sumbitch.

• GamerPatriot likes this

Touwe
  • Touwe

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

What an interesting and exciting life you must have that you can sit on a roof all day and grief people, failing most of the time by the way.

I am blown away by the amount of losers who are doing this. You don't even get anything out of it, you waste of life.

Only if there is a bounty or import vehicle inside waiting to be claimed.

Touwe
  • Touwe

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

I like putting bombs next to simeon's garage. If people think they will deliver a car.....think again. 

Glad I'm not the only person who does this. Forget going for the vehicle. When one spawns, I drive to the warehouse and booby-trap that sumbitch.

I opt to sit next to the pallets by the garage door, drop myself off the radar when they get close then gun them down. Then you have the chance of delivering it or if that goes south you can just drop it in the ocean

stocksyuto
  • stocksyuto

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

If i see your sandking parked there i will stick it full of missiles and then come after you with the crew!

First time i did it today . I might do it more now i no it makes people like the op cry .

phreakatms
  • phreakatms

Doesn't Post Much

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

Here's an idea, how about shooting back?

GamerPatriot
  • GamerPatriot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:05 PM

If I can't have it then no one will. 

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

can you set off the time bombs from inside the shop? plant some time bombs where griefers would be waiting and bomb them first.

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

^^^

Lol hope to see you in a free aim lobby!!!

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

Lol, I never even thought to do that...what a fool I've been. Now it's time to set some bombs on that garage :)

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Allvater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:20 PM

Sometimes.

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Allvater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

If I find a Simeon car first, I throw a sticky bomb at it, wait around some corners until someone gets in the car and boom. But I do it rarely.

GamerPatriot
  • GamerPatriot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

If I find a Simeon car first, I throw a sticky bomb at it, wait around some corners until someone gets in the car and boom. But I do it rarely.

evilest.gif

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

Another idea.. hide inside of LSC and plant some sticky bombs. I've noticed people like to get out of their cars when they see you in there.. they need to stretch their legs or something.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

Greifing can be funny except when you're the victim. I knew it was going to be full of people like this.

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:58 PM

Whtat a badass, this kid needs his crew to do everything.

Victor_714
  • Victor_714

Kid Detector

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:15 AM

umad

No I'm not mad, more like embarrassed for you losers.

Yes u mad

0_0.jpg

I love you

A lot of you seem to be missing my point. I already said they fail at trying to kill me most of the time. I am just wondering when it became acceptable to be an asshole, because according to these replies that is the case. Maybe it's this new spoiled rotten generation of children who shouldn't even be playing this game, then again maybe it's immature adults.

Either way these kind of people are assholes and anyone defending it is pretty much an asshole as well.

Apparently you just went straight to Multiplyer and dont even know what the story is about. You are a criminal so you are supposed to be an asshole. If you are not an asshole you are missing the main point of this online mode.

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:19 AM

Doc's Premium Used Automobiles is best used car lot in San Andrea's, all cars made with pride and Honesty in USA 

all cars at Outlet Prices.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:19 AM

umad

No I'm not mad, more like embarrassed for you losers.

Yes u mad

0_0.jpg

I love you

A lot of you seem to be missing my point. I already said they fail at trying to kill me most of the time. I am just wondering when it became acceptable to be an asshole, because according to these replies that is the case. Maybe it's this new spoiled rotten generation of children who shouldn't even be playing this game, then again maybe it's immature adults.

Either way these kind of people are assholes and anyone defending it is pretty much an asshole as well.

Apparently you just went straight to Multiplyer and dont even know what the story is about. You are a criminal so you are supposed to be an asshole. If you are not an asshole you are missing the main point of this online mode.

Never saw Michael, Franklin, or Trevor camping LSC and shooting people trying to upgrade their car. Never saw any of them doing any of the stuff griefers in GTAO do. Please elaborate.

MrMonkish
  • MrMonkish

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:20 AM

Failing most of the time?

Not me.  When I have a bounty on me I don't hide in my apartment.  I climb a roof and let all the would be assassins try and collect.  If one of them happens to kill me for the few grand, I have certainly made him or others work and lose for it.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:23 AM

I'm going to sit on the higher roof across the parking lot and kill the guys that are killing the glitchers.

I'm the dude playing the dude disguised as another dude.

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

"You're a criminal and you're supposed to be an asshole."
I really can't wait until CoD comes out so you can go be a f*cking retard on that game.
  • Flyby29 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users