Photo

Why are female characters so tall?

32 replies to this topic
Strike-Eagle_1
  • Strike-Eagle_1

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

My male character is quite underwhelming compared to my female character. She is almost as tall as Lamar. She has trouble taking cover behind low sport cars! Such a disadvantage. Does anyone have a tall male character in which Lamar doesnt comment on your height or also any short female characters?

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

Because tall women are sexy?

A better question is why theyr tits are attached to theyr stomach instead of theyr chest.

• Shayd80, Tabula Rasa and Admiral Blaubarschbube like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

I just use cars high enough so she can take cover.

I put her in heels too, lol.

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

BRING ME ANOTHER!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

BECAUSE DEATH BY SNU SNU.

• Khartman, Vitamin PWN and LahTigre like this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:36 PM

Female chars are as tall as males, assuming you aren`t wearing high heels.

Strike-Eagle_1
  • Strike-Eagle_1

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

Oh, walking around in heels she trumps every male NPC! Not just by a little. But yes, they need better breast augmentation too haha

SkullFace616
  • SkullFace616

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

I don't know why they didn't just use the same character model as the female npc's. Also you should be able to buy all the cloths that npc's have.

• Titania likes this

Vitamin PWN
  • Vitamin PWN

Lightning dragon slayer

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

BECAUSE DEATH BY SNU SNU.

1198962432123.gif

• THE DRAGOON, iamtew and FrancoEneiro like this

meathead316
  • meathead316

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

I would imagine the female character closely resembles the size of the males so that they are evenly matched, and so they can use the same animations etc

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

I noticed this last night. I was watching on my tv and two players were buying ammo. I made the comment about the girl being taller then the male.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

Tall is fine, but the breasts look weird on 90% of them, need to move up a little bit. Right now it kind of looks like they're in their fourties and 'live free'.

Also when I played with the character creator, I found it quite hard to make them look feminine (I used a male character anyway but the females I tried to create mostly came out looking like transvestites.)

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

A better question is why theyr tits are attached to theyr stomach instead of theyr chest.

My girl's tits look good. People need to expand their definition of what is attractive on a woman.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

My guy is taller then most other people in games (I'll have to get a picture.)  Wish they let you pick how tall each toon was (scale from 5'2-6'2)  but it seems grandparents may make your character taller/shorter.

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

NO BULLSHlT ALLOWED Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

They're as tall as male.

Unless they wear high heels.

xtremeninja86x
  • xtremeninja86x

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:13 PM

My girl's tits look good. People need to expand their definition of what is attractive on a woman.

that's if they even have tits

TSB203
  • TSB203

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

Supposedly R* improved the character creator so that the models look better; has anyone noticed any improvement with female characters, at least in facial features? I noticed a few female GTA:O characters on the board and in videos and they're mostly identical, with the exception of hair styles.

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

females already have their own animations so i dont see why R* cheaped out and gave them a similar model to males... the females walk like females... and the female npcs already have all the other animations.. all that would be required is.. slightly different animations for climbing things and maybe slightly different for stealing cars... thats it... the rest is already covered by the npc females.

• Titania likes this

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

I didnt see any change in making a random character, Idk what improvements they are talking about they made. I remember doing a mission for simeon with my girl and thought damn hes short or im really tall. It is odd that girls lose their hats in cars and the guys dont and my girls in sneakers.

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

rockstar should just use npc models for all players (including males) as they are overall superior (even for males)

i mean you have great quality npc models and then the player models look like sh*t.. what kinda f*cked up logic is that? and dont tell me its to save memory cus there are thousands more npcs than there are players...

• Titania likes this

IShotBambi
  • IShotBambi

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

I'm 6 foot 5 and have never met a woman taller than me. It's an awkward feeling seeing all the female characters taller than me. Doesn't feel right man...

Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:40 PM

females already have their own animations so i dont see why R* cheaped out and gave them a similar model to males... the females walk like females... and the female npcs already have all the other animations.. all that would be required is.. slightly different animations for climbing things and maybe slightly different for stealing cars... thats it... the rest is already covered by the npc females.

I'm glad all the women are crazy tall. R* made females all short and cute in Max payne 3 multiplayer, and look what happened. Everyone used female characters because of their smaller hit box (makes them harder to be shot than males). Males looked like giants in comparison.

Pretty sure this was R*'s way of trying to keep the hit boxes even on male and females so people wouldn't use a different gender for an advantage. Thankfully.

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:18 AM Edited by bloodblossom, 21 October 2013 - 12:18 AM.

why would that matter? everyone uses auto aim which does the aiming for them... and besides they could have been just as tall with better models.. they just took a male model and added breasts to it and then gave them a sexy feminine walk and called it a female.

and then they made the females even larger than the males.

• Tabula Rasa and Titania like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:50 AM

Tall is fine, but the breasts look weird on 90% of them, need to move up a little bit. Right now it kind of looks like they're in their fourties and 'live free'.

Also when I played with the character creator, I found it quite hard to make them look feminine (I used a male character anyway but the females I tried to create mostly came out looking like transvestites.)

If you work hard enough, you can make them look very feminine.

My goal was to make a good-looking female character, and I feel
I achieved it.

Yayz.

Shadix4
  • Shadix4

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:46 PM

Thankfully for my tastes, I love tall women. <3. Though I have to agree that the breasts are a bit wrong for younger women. As one myself I can confirm that young boobs don't hang THAT f*cking low. Just raise it up an inch and it would be better. 

Titania
  • Titania

Thanks Tech-Noir for the pic. :)

• The Connection
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:52 PM

Thankfully for my tastes, I love tall women. <3. Though I have to agree that the breasts are a bit wrong for younger women. As one myself I can confirm that young boobs don't hang THAT f*cking low. Just raise it up an inch and it would be better. 

Bumping old thread. But I agree with some of the posts made in here.

Enchilada
  • Enchilada

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:53 PM

Because their ancestor is John Marston

Titania
  • Titania

Thanks Tech-Noir for the pic. :)

• The Connection
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:55 PM

Because their ancestor is John Marston

Don't even know who the heck my characters parents are.o.o

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:08 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 08 March 2014 - 07:11 PM.

No woman in GTA online created by the character creator are sexy IMO. They look extreme tall, have male bodies with some boobs mounted on the lower chest and thats it.

I like smaller woman. Also bikini models > haute couture models.

Legion FBG
  • Legion FBG

Rat

• Members
  • Jersey

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:09 PM

rockstar should just use npc models for all players (including males) as they are overall superior (even for males)

i mean you have great quality npc models and then the player models look like sh*t.. what kinda f*cked up logic is that? and dont tell me its to save memory cus there are thousands more npcs than there are players...

Prolly b/c R* is going to add a plastic surgeon feature that has been suggested. Kinda like getting a very expensive haircut. You can change your appearance,it just cost some serious $.

R* sells some cash cards and you can upgrade Kimber Jane.....everyones a winner

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:11 PM

Take off the High heels and they're the same height.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users