Quantcast

» «
Photo

''You have been kicked by other players'' wtf ?

35 replies to this topic
M0nsterSkillz
  • M0nsterSkillz

Gaming since 92

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

Each session i go on after about 5 mins i get the error ''You have been kicked by other players''.

Seriously though, every session ? 

Anyone else experiencing this ? Seems it's just problem after problem.

Tedisnake
  • Tedisnake

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

You're not a desirable player. People don't like you.

• GotDjent? likes this

CrossBones3129
  • CrossBones3129

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

Each session i go on after about 5 mins i get the error ''You have been kicked by other players''.

I've got the same problem. It usually happens after missions so that marks me as leaving the mission and never being able to complete it. So Rockstar is marking me as a bad sport because of their bs

Doofey
  • Doofey

Old Skool, you know it!

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

I had that happen in a session that only I was in. I have started to take a deep hard look into my mentality towards myself :/

Lol, but seriously, I think the game might be mixing up some messages.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

I get this a couple of times when i join a racing lobby as alot of people race in two or threes to boost. I also find that it happens most times when i enter a lobby and find alot of people in the same crew, as they probably just want to play between themselves which is fair enough. It only takes 3 or 4 times at most for me to ind a lobby in which to play in.

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

I've got the same problem. It usually happens after missions so that marks me as leaving the mission and never being able to complete it. So Rockstar is marking me as a bad sport because of their bs

This is what's happening to me too. Kinda lame.

M0nsterSkillz
  • M0nsterSkillz

Gaming since 92

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

I think these updates lately are causing more problems than actually fixing them. Still experience the same issues every now & then since day 1 of online launch.

• Essmaine likes this

Sarcasm83
  • Sarcasm83

C420 Commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:51 AM

Same here... Getting kicked from populated servers often seconds or a few minutes from joining. Even if I don't even have time to meet anyone or sometimes even have time to exit my garage/apartment.

Also getting this alot after missions, trying to go back to free mode..

And very often I just end up on empty sessions or with 1 or 2 people anyway..

Just getting gta online to work flawlessly with multiple other players for half an hour is a real challenge.

The Huntsman
  • The Huntsman

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:53 AM Edited by The Huntsman, 24 October 2013 - 03:53 AM.

I just made a new character and got kicked by "other players" right after the race, and I was the only player who raced Lamar.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:03 AM

I think it is very stupid paranoid children.

Or very stupid paranoid game code.

poedgirl
  • poedgirl

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:05 AM

This message isn't always what it says. I've had it several times in sessions all on my own. From what I gather, it's just a generic "you were disconnected" error.

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:06 AM

It's the default message when you lag out or disconnect for some unknown reason. If you were truly getting kicked by other players, you would receive a notification when it goes up for a vote. No idea why Rockstar made the kicked message the default message for disconnection problems.

Areacode8O8
  • Areacode8O8

Phuken Ninja

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:10 AM

you level 878? Id kick you too

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:15 AM

Yeah its basically you just getting disconnected, I get it all the time playing wireless. Sucks, I can barely play this game at all.

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:25 AM

I get this a couple of times when i join a racing lobby as alot of people race in two or threes to boost. I also find that it happens most times when i enter a lobby and find alot of people in the same crew, as they probably just want to play between themselves which is fair enough. It only takes 3 or 4 times at most for me to ind a lobby in which to play in.

they have crew only lobbies though I don't understand why they wouldn't use that instead

Touwe
  • Touwe

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

It most likely isn't a player kicking you but when you have incompatible network settings with someone in the room you get that message as it is forced to boot you

Knight.
  • Knight.

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:52 AM

It happens to me while in the middle of playing survival. Sucks and I hope R* fixes this crap.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:48 AM

they have crew only lobbies though I don't understand why they wouldn't use that instead

Agreed, like i said it is a little annoying but something that i can live with.

TGDBC1
  • TGDBC1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:03 PM

It's your crappy router. Check your NAT settings, you don't want them set to "strict". Happened to me all the time, I went and bought a new high end router and it works fine now.

downants
  • downants

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:04 PM Edited by downants, 24 October 2013 - 12:05 PM.

NAT settings ?

edit: somebody already posted that

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:38 PM

This message isn't always what it says. I've had it several times in sessions all on my own. From what I gather, it's just a generic "you were disconnected" error.

Yep.. Been in games by myself and it says that. I think they did it so you don't think it's their fault. The message should say..

Rockstars servers suck, the clouds down.. You've been disconnected, good luck at trying again. Here's $5 for a bullet.

Ghoffman9
  • Ghoffman9

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:51 AM

What I cannot stand is being kicked out of lobbies for racing, deathmatches, etc etc.

I have been kicked from multiple race lobbies for "being too good".

Lobby hosts are literally trying to rig matches by keeping players that suck at racing, and booting any good racers that happen to join.

Common sense should have told Rockstar that the game itself should run lobby servers, and not the players themselves as its obviously gonna lead to it getting abused severely.

Muskidinho04
  • Muskidinho04

God of Thunder

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:15 AM

games way of saying its timed out but in an douche way. ill egt it when im in my invite only session. just the game freezing up on you. its annoying hope it gets fixed soon

tazzboy4life
  • tazzboy4life

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:49 PM

Happens way too much, and its not all servers... Yesterday 100 yards from a crate drop an boom kicked. 2 hours later about to rob an armored truck an boom kicked... FFS the fixes are taking too long I cant be the only one thinking the gta online lights will dim when the ps4 drops next week... Sad too cause the single player was so great.

Bebita.PR
  • Bebita.PR

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:54 PM

i dont think this is by players i think is an error of the game... always happend to me like 7 or 8 times... i just reset my modem and never happen again!

J@bz
  • J@bz

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:40 PM

you are having connection problems and then you get kicked out of the game. I tested this by lagging my connection...everytime it said kicked by other players.

gaddafiAnfriends
  • gaddafiAnfriends

Champion

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:07 PM

Its players kicking you. Happens to me often. I'm level 75 and will join a room with lv 30s which isn't fair anyway because of upgrades but I can usually tell if I'm going to get kicked based on what they say when I enter a lobby. Tdm and racing happens a lot not so much for missions un less the room wants a full crew in.

Skoader
  • Skoader

Session Captain

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:42 AM

Sometimes it's a bug no doubt, but I've been getting kicked a fair bit lately after raping other players, it's their only recourse.

tazzboy4life
  • tazzboy4life

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:43 PM Edited by tazzboy4life, 05 November 2013 - 07:12 PM.

Downloaded patch 1.05 today, log in, 6 minutes into looking around an boom KICKED...2 minutes after logging back in, kicked.............. So over this

(EDIT) The kicking is much worse since the patch. Havent been able to stay in a random group of more then 3 people since installing it.

compunerd3
  • compunerd3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:44 PM

This happens me within 5 seconds of joining a server
  • tazzboy4life likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users