Quantcast

» «
Photo

Last night a Welsh kid got abusive upon hearing my accent..

71 replies to this topic
727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:08 PM

An Old Firm argument will end well...

JohnnM96
  • JohnnM96

<a href="http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/"&g

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:11 PM

I will only like you Scottish dudes if you stay part of the United Kingdom. I hope you don't let these dirty politicians get their way. They just want to be known in history for "making Scotland independent" while Scottish troops fight and die in the British army a long side the English and so on.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:14 PM Edited by biggsull, 20 October 2013 - 07:15 PM.

I will only like you Scottish dudes if you stay part of the United Kingdom. I hope you don't let these dirty politicians get their way. They just want to be known in history for "making Scotland independent" while Scottish troops fight and die in the British army a long side the English and so on.

They don't just want to make Scotland independent.. the country would actually be better on it's own.. they have a surplus.

Also, London calls all the shots for them anyways.. pretty sure the Scottish don't control Scotland right now... That and they give more than they take.

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:15 PM Edited by Chaos-Elite, 20 October 2013 - 07:18 PM.

Exactly the reason why Scotland should be independent. Scottish troops have died fighting immoral illegal corrupt politicians and banksters wars, that the Scottish people and parliament have no say in.

• 727gta likes this

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:17 PM Edited by biggsull, 20 October 2013 - 07:19 PM.

Exactly the reason why Scotland should be independent. Scottish troops have died fighting immoral illegal corrupt politicians and banksters wars, that the Scottish people and parliament has no say in.

England hasn't ever really been good to the Scots.. first there were wars.. and slavery in places like the carribean.. and then they were used for other wars on the front lines, sent in as the people who die before the second wave of English who take all the credit.

Pretty much like the Canadians or any non blooded English troops were treated... Canon fodder.

TBH the genocides they have committed are reason enough to distance yourself from such a corrupt and totally morally devoid empire any chance you get.

JohnnM96
  • JohnnM96

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

Exactly the reason why Scotland should be independent. Scottish troops have died fighting immoral illegal corrupt politicians and banksters wars, and the Scottish people and parliament have no say in it.

You do realize a HUGE portion of the Scottish troops have said they will move to England if Scotland becomes independent. The Scots will need to make a brand new army without a LOT of experienced troops. I mean that is just one of the many problems with this + London have already said they will make it so certain parts of Scotland are in control of London(aka the nuclear sub base and such because it would cost to much to move).  

Scotland would be better off independent, but what is the point? the average citizen won't even know the difference. The pay will pretty much stay the same and everything. The Scottish will be weak and nobody will care what they say + they will be making the U.K a lot weaker. I mean they would really turn their back on soldiers that have died for OUR freedom? - Wars weren't always corrupt - Although this whole middle east thing is BS.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:25 PM Edited by biggsull, 20 October 2013 - 07:29 PM.

I mean that is just one of the many problems with this + London have already said they will make it so certain parts of Scotland are in control of London(aka the nuclear sub base and such because it would cost to much to move).

They haven't even pulled out and already england is trying to tell them how they can run their own country and what england will let Scotland do or wont let them.

Pull out and put the nukes on standby for self defense. See how they like that.

I mean they would really turn their back on soldiers that have died for OUR freedom?

You mean the same ones england always had its back to? That argument is more correct in the reverse... the Scottish are the ones who fought and died against and then for the english... england should give them a gift for leaving with that in mind.

Like assuring them that they can have englands troops for free, under Scottish command, for 5 years until Scotland can normalize.

Thats what a real country does for the people who died to make sure it even exists. Even if they decide to leave afterwards.

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

Rotten Canadians

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

Rotten Canadians

9fw7md.jpg

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

Scotland would be better off independent, but what is the point?

What's the point? Say your country was being run by a government in another country. A country that in history oppressed and treated your people badly. Would you see the point then?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

Before this argument spirals out of control, i'd just like to verify that the participants are either Scottish or English. Otherwise please don't.

JohnnM96
  • JohnnM96

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:39 PM Edited by JohnnM96, 20 October 2013 - 07:40 PM.

I mean that is just one of the many problems with this + London have already said they will make it so certain parts of Scotland are in control of London(aka the nuclear sub base and such because it would cost to much to move).

They haven't even pulled out and already england is trying to tell them how they can run their own country and what england will let Scotland do or wont let them.

Pull out and put the nukes on standby for self defense. See how they like that.

I mean they would really turn their back on soldiers that have died for OUR freedom?

You mean the same ones england always had its back to? That argument is more correct in the reverse... the Scottish are the ones who fought and died against and then for the english... england should give them a gift for leaving with that in mind.

Like assuring them that they can have englands troops for free, under Scottish command, for 5 years until Scotland can normalize.

Thats what a real country does for the people who died to make sure it even exists. Even if they decide to leave afterwards.

We are all modern day slaves. I really don't see the point in being a patriot anymore anyways. I wonder how many people in Britain actually had their family fight against Germany. Scotland or England, it really doesn't even matter. We both have dirty politicians and we both don't have a government that actually cares about us. We might as well stick together. Its just shame a lot of Scots think that if they become independent things will actually change. Its a hard one. I mean if Scotland leaves it will piss off the David Cameron and the rest of the government a LOT, but it will also affect our economy even more, and more people will die from not being able to afford heating, food and such.

Coggels
  • Coggels

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

Before this argument spirals out of control, i'd just like to verify that the participants are either Scottish or English. Otherwise please don't.

:panic:  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:

JAYPEE1986
  • JAYPEE1986

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:42 PM Edited by JAYPEE1986, 20 October 2013 - 07:44 PM.

What? That's absolutely ridiculous! You guys get all the best talent! Sean Connery, Andy Murray, David Tennant, Peter Capaldi... the list goes on! Most of the coolest people alive today are from Scotland. Not to mention the fact that the game was made in Scotland! Oh the irony! :p

You should've just done this - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=nCrIuT-1AiA

Tom Jones, The lost prophets (except the peodophile singer admittedly), Goldie lookin chain, stereophonics, Gareth bale, Ian rush, Ryan giggs, Shane Williams, Neil Jenkins, Christian bale, Anthony Hopkins, Dylan Thomas, Rhys ifans, shakin Stevens, bonny Tyler.

And just for all our friends from across the Atlantic... Wales is not IN England, its a seperate country, just like Scotland and Ireland. That is all

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

.. begun yelling about how the Scottish are inbred, contribute nothing to society, should be nuked, etc.

The f*cking irony.

The Welsh are lovely people, I knobbed one of their women on a stag do several months back.

• JAYPEE1986 likes this

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

What? That's absolutely ridiculous! You guys get all the best talent! Sean Connery, Andy Murray, David Tennant, Peter Capaldi... the list goes on! Most of the coolest people alive today are from Scotland. Not to mention the fact that the game was made in Scotland! Oh the irony! :p

Tom Jones, The lost prophets (except the peodophile singer admittedly), Goldie lookin chain, stereophonics, Gareth bale, Ian rush, Ryan giggs, Shane Williams, Neil Jenkins, Christian bale, Anthony Hopkins, Dylan Thomas, Rhys ifans, shakin Stevens, bonny Tyler.

And just for all our friends from across the Atlantic... Wales is not IN England, its a seperate country, just like Scotland and Ireland. That is all

Penicillin (Saved more lives than have been lost in all the wars in history): Sir Alexander Fleming (1881–1955)
The telephone: Alexander Graham Bell (1847–1922)
The first working television, and colour television; John Logie Baird (1888–1946)
Sherlock Holmes, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Peter Pan, by J.M. Barrie
Long John Silver and The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, by Robert Louis Stevenson

http://en.wikipedia....and_discoveries

LillyOfTheValley
  • LillyOfTheValley

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:51 PM Edited by LillyOfTheValley, 20 October 2013 - 07:52 PM.

Scotland's union with England at the time of the British Empire benefited the Scots a hell of a lot. It wasn't like the Scottish got NOTHING in return for fighting along-side England. Along with Scotland's union with the empire, they also gained trade access to England's foreign contacts, which allowed them to flourish. So basically, when Scotland joined the Union they were able generate more money and make their country better. Scotland's union with the English isn't warranted all the negativity in this thread. 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

I'm on Wikipedia right now finding out things I didn't previously know just to engage in an argument with you guys

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:54 PM Edited by Causton97, 20 October 2013 - 07:57 PM.

I don't know the whole deal with Scottish Independence, but what I do know is that I don't like this government. The Tories have backtracked on most of their promises. They were initially against tuition fees and as soon as they got voted in, they just reversed what they said and slapped a £9000 bill on going to University. Thanks Conservatives. You just earned my vote in 2015!

Oh and dear Mr Gove... if you could just leave the education system alone and hand over your role to someone who has actually spent some time in a classroom, well, this country's children would be a lot better off than they are now. You've done nothing but meddle and interfere while I've been doing my exams.

Sincerely,

A disgruntled product of this country's frankly ridiculous education system.

For anyone interested, I got 1 A*,3 A. 4 B and 4 C grades at GCSE. Not the best in the world, but I'm damn proud of them. I put a lot of work into getting them! I'm now studying at Sixth Form for my A levels (all of which are my preferred choices). It got me where I needed to go and that's all I wanted.

I know you Scots aren't governed completely by our government, particularly in regards to education, but please - use your common sense and VOTE YES! :p

• Chaos-Elite likes this

andym
  • andym

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

Here is my take.

I am English.I love Wales,My Mum was half welsh.I adore Scotland and the Scots.

I hate ALL UK Polititians as they are only looking after themselves and are happy to foster inter state strife to get their own agendas taken up.Sadly England has become a laughing stock in the World.We allow no end of people to come into the country,sponge off us,demand special treatment.we have rolled over and allowed the Destruction of our society and it is now too late to turn the tide.We cant even give out Punishments that fit the Crime anymore,we give Compensation to illegals when they scream about the HRA that the EU has imposed on us.Mark my words,Enoch Powell's words from the 60's WILL come true.........and before you brand me racist just READ my comments.I have never  been a racist nor ever will be.

If it were up to me i would put all the Pollies against a wall and .............................well you can guess the rest!

• Causton97 likes this

JAYPEE1986
  • JAYPEE1986

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

Penicillin (Saved more lives than have been lost in all the wars in history): Sir Alexander Fleming (18811955)
The telephone: Alexander Graham Bell (18471922)
The first working television, and colour television; John Logie Baird (18881946)
Long John Silver and The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, by Robert Louis Stevenson

Touche sir. Although Alexander graham bell didn't invent the telephone... he stole the patent because he worked in a patent office. True story. And Fleming only passively wrote about penicillin as a mould. It was a team of three British medical researchers who put it into medical use. Seen it on a documentary on BBC four called pus, poisons and (another word beginning with p.) Real interesting sh*t. Highly recommended 3 part series for those who want a break from hooker beatings and gang rapings.
  • Chaos-Elite likes this

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

Here is my take.

I hate ALL UK Polititians as they are only looking after themselves and are happy to foster inter state strife to get their own agendas taken up.Sadly England has become a laughing stock in the World.We allow no end of people to come into the country,sponge off us,demand special treatment.we have rolled over and allowed the Destruction of our society and it is now too late to turn the tide.We cant even give out Punishments that fit the Crime anymore,we give Compensation to illegals when they scream about the HRA that the EU has imposed on us.Mark my words,Enoch Powell's words from the 60's WILL come true.........and before you brand me racist just READ my comments.I have never  been a racist nor ever will be.

If it were up to me i would put all the Pollies against a wall and .............................well you can guess the rest!

You, sir, just hit the nail on the head. 

andym
  • andym

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

Here is my take.

Thats what comes of being an ex Serviceman and Old Phart of 53 years!LOL

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:16 PM

Penicillin (Saved more lives than have been lost in all the wars in history): Sir Alexander Fleming (18811955)
The telephone: Alexander Graham Bell (18471922)
The first working television, and colour television; John Logie Baird (18881946)

Touche sir. Although Alexander graham bell didn't invent the telephone... he stole the patent because he worked in a patent office. True story. And Fleming only passively wrote about penicillin as a mould. It was a team of three British medical researchers who put it into medical use. Seen it on a documentary on BBC four called pus, poisons and (another word beginning with p.) Real interesting sh*t. Highly recommended 3 part series for those who want a break from hooker beatings and gang rapings.

There are many contradictory claims and controversy surrounding many inventions and discoveries. Difficult to know for sure I guess.
  • JAYPEE1986 likes this

SuprFgt
  • SuprFgt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

You people are the scum of the Earth.

JohnnM96
  • JohnnM96

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

Here is my take.

you're 53 years old? Damn!!! How does it feel to be old? I imagine it must REALLY suck, right?

I'm just curious ;)

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

You people are the scum of the Earth.

I suppose you have a reason as to why you think that? Care to elaborate? 

Ashwulf
  • Ashwulf

Beer Tester

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:33 PM

Blame the English for everything as usual. Yawn.

By the way, it's not the English that are the problem, it's the politicians who run the country, so aim your anger at them, not us.

England, Wales and Scotland are doomed thanks to a handful of plastic politicians, most of whom aren't English.

By the way, Enoch Powell's words HAVE already come true in some respects.

But never mind, carry on with your anti-English rants, we're used to it.

andym
  • andym

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

Here is my take.

you're 53 years old? Damn!!! How does it feel to be old? I imagine it must REALLY suck, right?

I'm just curious ;)

Not really,people give me their seats on buses or trains.I can be rude to people and get away with it.I can be late for stuff and blame it on my legs,but best of all i can still get an erection when needed.So its not too bad being an old Phart of 53 LOL

• DMC14 likes this

Coggels
  • Coggels

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

Dear lord what have I started..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users