» «

Tanks are totally outta control, really gonna ruin the game.

99 replies to this topic
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

You ask if you don't get bad sport for doing such a thing with a tank, yet you say you're in the bad sport lobbies.

Think before you post.

• Devo01234

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

pff i iike people in tanks i just fly to military base get jet and try to destryo it if tank killl me i just keep getting jet :) i have alot of fun its gta you suppose to do what you want

• Yakito

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

Funny. About 100 hours of gametime and I have only seen tank ONCE.
I don't know how people keep getting killed by those all the time.

• TheHutch82

Forged in Steel/ Close Call

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

only once have I seen a tank in a Good Sport Room.... Can see a Sh*t load of Tanks in Bad Sport Rooms... Once was enough for me...LOL

• voad1

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

Every single person i shoot now just pulls out a tank.  I can literally go into a lobby with 1 friend and shoot everyone and then they all get in tanks and try to spawn trap you.  This sh*t is really gonna ruin this game. 

Im in the bad sport lobby now and its 100x worse in there.  Then they think they are good when you spawn right next to them.  So you get bad sport for blowing up peoples vehicle but not for spawn trapping someone with a tank?(nice spawns by the way rockstar, f*cking genius).

Like the game is grand theft tank now.  No one bothers shooting a gun at all and the game is only a few weeks in.  I cant imagine what its gonna be like when even more people get the tank.  Every match will degrade into a tank battle. 

f*ck i dont wanna play tank commander i wanna play GTA.  Im not one to say things should be taken out but idk if the tank really belongs in this game. 

Id say the tank should cost a lot more but sh*t everyone cheated to get money anyway so theyll still get it. lol

I haven't seen one tank at all  :cry:

OMG go into a bad sport lobby.  Youll see 7 in the first one you go into.

I for one will ram my car into any tank i see in a clean lobby.  But it sucks because i kill a lot of people with guns and i sticky bomb people who try to kill me so then i get stuck in there with the insecure lil hood rats who think theyre onwing you when they spawn trap you with a tank they cheated to get.

and i dont wanna get a tank.  Rolling around shooting fish in a barrel is not fun to me.  IM trying to see if i can head shot someone at full speed in a super car.  Thats fun.  The tank sh*t is just sooooooooo horrible.  It is the essence of the noob tube.  Its f*cking way too much.

You can even easily shoot down choppers with it. 

I lve that your in a bad sport lobby getting spawn raped by tanks. I am sure despite what you say you griefed the sh*t out of people so now this is what you get. Have fun.

• Infinite2324

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

Watch who you screw with if your not willing to deal with the consequences. If you're fighting a tank use a grenade launcher dude.

• Jon3sy9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

im in 8 day bad sport and last night i somehow got an indestructible tank. Was so much fun destroying everything in my path but after like an hour my tank couldnt shoot anything all i could do was run people and their cars over

• Smackcat

Never Quit!

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:02 AM

But I'll assume anyone who can afford to buy tanks all day is a cheater/exploiter and should get banned

Stop your bitchin' about banning expoliters and all that B.S. - these forums are flooded with butt-hurt comments like yours.
If that's how some people decide to play the game they legitly paid Rockstar to own, let them be. 

• kalltkaffe

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

How hard can it be?

1. Go near the tank where he cant shoot you.

2. Call lester - Off the radar.

3. Run or drive fast to him, jump on the tank, place stickybombs and jump off, now run in circels around the tank  so he cant shoot him and blow him up.

• Mikeol2014

Juan more time

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

Just get a chopper and head to a nearby rooftop and snipe the bellends.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users