Quantcast

» «
Photo

Tanks are totally outta control, really gonna ruin the game.

99 replies to this topic
Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

lol.. Tanks.

Am i the only one that laughs when someone pulls out a tank.

Ya, catch me if you can...  Muahahaa.

No cause then its less people i can kill.  I can pull out a tank too.  The point is that its gay.  I mean i suppose ill have to get gay with these dudes.  But id rather not.  Shooting wiht the guns is way more fun. 

Its not the game that sucks.  Its hte f*cking people playing in it.  No concept of competition or sport.  Just insecure fake pride that makes them do whatever it takes to get hte other person.  Even if they have be garbage to do it.

This makes no sense.  Its Free Roam.  If someone pulls out a tank you can either blow it up or simply get away from them... And since it tanks its easy too avoid.

Death Matches are meant to be for killing. 

D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:59 PM

Well fatsoggy you wanted to be a stOopid monkey so now you can play with like minded stOopid monkeys. Maybe if you spend less time doing random killings and take a jab at what else the game has to offer you too can be a stOopid monkey with a tank

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

Must be an AA thing, I haven't seen a single tank in FA. You should start working on your aim and join FA, OP. You're talking about good kills vs. garbage kills, then go all the way and lose the tanks in the process. 

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Die Hard is a Christmas movie

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:46 PM Edited by GankThis110, 20 October 2013 - 10:48 PM.

lol.. Tanks.

Am i the only one that laughs when someone pulls out a tank.

Ya, catch me if you can...  Muahahaa.

No cause then its less people i can kill.  I can pull out a tank too.  The point is that its gay.  I mean i suppose ill have to get gay with these dudes.  But id rather not.  Shooting wiht the guns is way more fun. 
lol wait so let me get this straight, you think tank fights are for gays, but you're more than willing to pull out your gun on a guy and spray??

To each their own I guess.

TheFool
  • TheFool

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:53 PM

Tank + Invulnerability glitch = win

cml41
  • cml41

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

Haven't seen a tank at all. I'm not in the "Bad Sport" lobbies either so.....

Jay6879
  • Jay6879

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:15 PM Edited by Jay6879, 20 October 2013 - 11:17 PM.

The point is that its gay.  I mean i suppose ill have to get gay with these dudes.

Come on, I cant be the only one who found this hilarious.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:20 PM

I've seen one tank, rampaging through Los Santos while I was in my apartment looking down.  It was still pretty epic and random.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

Must be an AA thing, I haven't seen a single tank in FA. You should start working on your aim and join FA, OP. You're talking about good kills vs. garbage kills, then go all the way and lose the tanks in the process. 

I use FA in the AA rooms.  More players in AA rooms.   When people camp at corners i walk up to them with FA.  I shoot from vehicle.  Id prefer to play FA but theres no full rooms in there.  Havent found 1 yet.  IMO AA should not even be allowed in ANY PVP situations.  Only for missions.

Actually i FA on GTA 4 but i did AA on this because i have to so other people can actually do the missions.  I did FA and all my friends were total garbage.  So sorta restricted to what everyone else plays. lol

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

Im in the bad sport lobby now

I stopped reading there.
Of course there are going to be a lot of tanks.  That's the bad sport lobby for you.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

Got attacked by a tank in FA yesterday, first one I saw. I tried to blow it up but apparentlt tanks can withstand 3 C4's

D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

Hey fatsogie I see the game isn't ruined yet...at least by tanks.

Tl;DR I can't wait to buy a tank -_-

OA99
  • OA99

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

The "Tank-Killer" weapon could actually work out quite well. You could get a Merryweather team to shoot a predator or a mortar shell right at it. Collateral damage would be colossal but oh so worth it.

If anyone suggests it, the mortar unlocks at level 40, only used on people in tanks, jets and buzzards(Maybe other things, I don't know much about other OP vehicles) and costs 3K to pop someone. That, in my opinion, seems feasible.

D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:12 PM

Got attacked by a tank in FA yesterday, first one I saw. I tried to blow it up but apparentlt tanks can withstand 3 C4's

Four c4....I'm 2/0 with tanks in the good sport lobby. You have to be in kahootz with Lester and you gotta be quick

Mustard Tigers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

Four c4....I'm 2/0 with tanks in the good sport lobby. You have to be in kahootz with Lester and you gotta be quick

Well with people now garaging and insurance glitching the tanks it is going to make destroying a tank more high risk.

kyleconway
  • kyleconway

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:29 PM

hahaha leave the session. problem solved. how many million are playing this online ? rooms hold 16 people... 1,000,000 divided by 16... im sure you can skip until you find a decent room. for good sports. i could also care less about your bad time online. i never EVER kill anyone first. if you want it, i'll shotgun you til you leave or just leave me alone. ALSO i've never seen a tank.

MrGrandis
  • MrGrandis

Scratch Here: ███████

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:35 PM Edited by Alwintheboy, 26 October 2013 - 06:37 PM.

You can never win / blow up / escape from a tank outside the city in the dessert... 

edit: i won't use my tank unless my friends/ crew members were killed by a tank.

then we all drive the tank and escalate it to world of tanks.

Daos Draxon
  • Daos Draxon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:46 PM Edited by Daos Draxon, 26 October 2013 - 06:48 PM.

B

Daos Draxon
  • Daos Draxon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

I mean i suppose ill have to get gay with these dudes.

Wait. . .what?!

remcofromnl
  • remcofromnl

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

Tanks should be OP. That's why it's a tank .

And secondly. .. you don't have to destroy it. Just drive away. It isn't that fast.

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

Ya got spawn killed by this guy over and over again in a tank. All the while hes taunting me like hes god when I was 15 and 3 against him using guns. (free aim) . So I got get a jet and blow him up and he goes in passive mode. Its funny how people that use the tanks are the biggest pussies and cry babies in the game.

Ataricade
  • Ataricade

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

I have never seen a tank either used by a player. Have played since launch

TheHutch82
  • TheHutch82

Forged in Steel/ Close Call

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

Well I spent 2 days in the Bad Sport Room...(Not my proudest moment, never shot the first shot but I made sure I was the last)... Anyway my 2 day experience was interesting, truth be told it made me a better driver, when I entered the room one person had a tank. within a half an hour there were four with tanks teaming up on the other players who were not in tanks (I was in my Decked Sultan) to tell you the truth racing around avoiding the blast was the most fun I have had... My Bad sport days are behind me now, Now I try to help Lower lvl players rob stores by being their Driver... like they say if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen... it is a game, have fun with it and if you can't find fun make some...

Vlemert
  • Vlemert

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

The whole tank problem can be fixed by making it more expensive and putting a cool down on it so you have to wait before ordering a new one after it gets blown up.

That way if you kill a tank it ain't coming back in 2 minutes to start the whole rape thing again.

woopton
  • woopton

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

people use tanks in free mode cause they are scared

• STEADYSERG likes this

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

How many RPG's to blow up a tank?

jameznash
  • jameznash

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

Not had to deal with tanks yet but they are so slow and the map so big it cant be a problem. Just go to a different area.

I find the best way to deal with people chasing you trying to kill you is just bring up the phone and launch a mission or race. You can do it very fast and even being hammered by bullets you simply stand there until it sends you off to the race and don't die. simply quit to go back.

Or do the same with the game store.

This way they cant kill you or destroy your personal vehicle if inside one as it simply spawns back next to you.

This is great if your actually trying to play the game and cant be bothered with the 12 year old dicks at level 15 with every supercar and tank at there disposal.

Spenty
  • Spenty

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

Only ever seen 1 tank.

EVOAccura
  • EVOAccura

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

Grand theft Tank is why I avoid the Bad sport Lobby.

They need to make Jet/Buzzard Rockets lock onto tanks. That's the only possible way to balance it, imo.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:51 PM Edited by Brainberry, 26 October 2013 - 07:53 PM.

I just go into passive mode and make my escape. Its actually quite easy to get away from a tank. Unless you're at an open field where he can keep running you over and over again. But I agree, tanks are extremely out of place in GTA. Only thing that compares to it in power is the buzzard and Lazer but at least those take skill to pilot and kill with. Currently 5 days in a 8 day Bad Sport and every session will have tanks. Just get your own or be more aware and evasive and you should be fine. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users